The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

EP and AD are trading emp on Celarus. Calling all factions to help put a stop to this!

• leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying that other servers don't have their own issues as well, they certainly do, but this is a bigger issue (in my opinion) than DK chain pulling. Why? Because you can always take keeps back, you can kill people, etc... but being a former emperor (as it stands) is currently permanent.

It has also been classified, by the community, as immoral, griefing, and breaking the code of conduct, and probably more things I'm missing.

There were about 2 posts 4 weeks ago about people placing mercs in some ridiculous place to prevent their side from placing them to sabotage a keep. Its been brought up, nothing in Celarus is new except the oil pot cheese.

Indeed agree... it is griefing, and its against the code of conduct and I hope like hell they get banned. But I'm not going to hold my breath, and I'm not expecting to get better with caltrops going completely unpoliced which means this game will likely become one big pvp grief/exploit fest where anyone not partaking in the fest gets left behind in ap.

But, what has me on the other side of the fence here at the moment is the epic hypocrisy going on in this thread. Not only am I seeing people complaining about it that are also CURRENTLY doing it on other servers (farming emp), but some of those I've seen complain are the very ones that placed down carpets of caltrops when being sieged and getting a vamp bite as soon as they knew about the bat stacking exploit, and spawning tents on top of a "friendly" enemy and announce in zone chat for the alliance to come help to intentionally feed them points for emp (and I have ss's and video of EACH incident).
    Edited by leewells on June 11, 2014 7:27PM
    Options
  • the.dzeneralb16_ESO
    And what difference does it make 'what is new and what isn't' it's an issue we're all trying to solve. Not "Well there are other issues so who cares?"
    Options
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alephen wrote: »

I say that because there are many people who did get it legitimately

the emperors who have 3 people playing the account? the ones who power leveled to get to pvp when their guildmates were the only ones on the map?what emporer has won by simply pvping 'the right way'? they all have won by playing the system, maximize those points, or being abdicated to.

for a pure pvper pve is a means to an end: faster leveling, some gear/gear upgrade pieces, cheap grand soul gems. they will gladly game the system and aoe kill mobs to level in 20 hours, because they dont care about pve.

for a pure pve player, pvp is a means to an end get pve buffs and skyshards. there is no difference.

the pve player does not care about your pvp experience any more than the person who pvps exclusively cares about his pve experience. to argue that they should is futile at best.
    There is a huge difference between the two. One involves players against other players and so when using it as a "means to an end" it affects the other players involved. The other only involves players against the client and so the affect of using it to ones advantage is significantly less.
    Options
  • Zubba
    Zubba
    ✭✭✭
    We all know its stupid whats people are doing there. No reason to debate it any longer. Ger your butt in there and stop them..
    Add PvP loot drops for some risk/reward in this game.

Captain Morgan Society
    Zub

How'd ya feel like scraping the barncles off me rudder.. Matey..
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭
    @Zubba‌
    B-b-buuut by doing that aren't you ruining the 'pvp experience' for those 'farmers' ? By taking up the cloaks as vigilantes and forcing them to play pvp your way? ''How dare you tell others how to play their game'' ... Yeah don't mind me. Just being a nuisance.
    Aquilon - V14 Nightblade - EU Thornblade
    I got my head up, but I ain't got my hopes high ~
    Options
  • the.dzeneralb16_ESO
    1nugam1 wrote: »
    @Zubba‌
    B-b-buuut by doing that aren't you ruining the 'pvp experience' for those 'farmers' ? By taking up the cloaks as vigilantes and forcing them to play pvp your way? ''How dare you tell others how to play their game'' ... Yeah don't mind me. Just being a nuisance.

Dude just stop. Literally everyone except the people doing this have decided it's not right, it's wrong, there is no debate. Stop trying to make it okay or flip this around.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zubba‌

I know that's in jest and all but there are saying such as "Intent of the law versus letter of the law". Now I'm being a nuisance as well.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭
    @Huckdabuck‌
    Think it's called 'Spirit of the law' but yes, an interpretation of the law based on intent. idk, I thought I'd just try to brighten the mood a bit.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Huckdabuck‌
    Think it's called 'Spirit of the law' but yes, an interpretation of the law based on intent. idk, I thought I'd just try to brighten the mood a bit.

I hear ya!
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zubba‌

so off base

there's a difference between two opposing groups having differing playstyles - so far so good

there's an even bigger difference when one of those groups is exploiting and the other isn't - annoying and frustrating but cheats exist in all levels of society

huge difference when those doing the exploiting start harassing those playing legit with private messages, harassment in zone, and using 'siege limit maxed' bug - line crossed - threads started - cheats thwarted temporarily

if you cheats and exploiters could just learn to control yourselves a little bit, the community response wouldn't have been so dramatic and you probably could have carried on farming - greedy grubby selfish urges ruins it not just for the legit players, but ironically for your fellow cheating emperors-in-waiting who are now scrambling to take keeps since with 7 days left only so many of them are gonna make it - it's wonderfully entertaining to watch

temporarily because cheats will always find the next thing to exploit - been happening since mmo's came out

you may think your responses are clever - you fail both in making a proper point and in trying to troll - suggest ya get back to celarus and emperor farming - OH WAIT - the community responded there and that's a fail there also - ah well - always next exploit for you to join in on - see ya there

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    @leewells‌
    Let me get one thing clear. You have admitted on an OFFICAL and PUBLIC forum that you and your guild are abusing game mechanics. As well as working with enemy factions to do it as quick as possible. Then you spout nonsense and insults.

Not me.

The guild I am in, has fought tooth and nail to hold what we have worked for, for so long. There is a big difference between 30 minutes where you lay on your back and intentionally (as your agreement with the other factions deem you to) let the enemys take your keep and fighting 3 days back and forth with no sleep to keep your emperorship as long as you can 'bub'.

I think someone said something to you once about "Emperorship is earned, not farmed."

Edited by Beretic on June 11, 2014 9:55PM
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »

you may think your responses are clever - you fail both in making a proper point and in trying to troll - suggest ya get back to celarus and emperor farming - OH WAIT - the community responded there and that's a fail there also - ah well - always next exploit for you to join in on - see ya there

D.

It was a mere jest. I'm glad to see your 'obvious' superior intellect caught that one. Oh wait, maybe you did get it but decided to respond in this fashion anyway.. Not sure which is better. *sighs*

So much for a brightened mood, lol.
    Options
  • 1nugam1
    1nugam1
    ✭✭
    Beretic wrote: »
    "Emperorship is earned, not farmed."

'Tis quite ironic since farming is the only way to get yourself to the position of emperor hihi. By farming I mean farming AP, just to clarify before you unleash the attack dogs.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    "Emperorship is earned, not farmed."

'Tis quite ironic since farming is the only way to get yourself to the position of emperor hihi. By farming I mean farming AP, just to clarify before you unleash the attack dogs.

In that sense you are right. But the context was talking about was title/passives, not kills.
    Edited by Beretic on June 11, 2014 9:45PM
    Options
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »

D.

It was a mere jest. I'm glad to see your 'obvious' superior intellect caught that one. Oh wait, maybe you did get it but decided to respond in this fashion anyway.. Not sure which is better. *sighs*

So much for a brightened mood, lol.

given your previous posts the humor was lost me apparently

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    @leewells‌
    Let me get one thing clear. You have admitted on an OFFICAL and PUBLIC forum that you and your guild are abusing game mechanics. As well as working with enemy factions to do it as quick as possible. Then you spout nonsense and insults.

Not me.

The guild I am in, has fought tooth and nail to hold what we have worked for, for so long. There is a big difference between 30 minutes where you lay on your back and intentionally (as your agreement with the other factions deem you to) let the enemys take your keep and fighting 3 days back and forth with no sleep to keep your emperorship as long as you can 'bub'.

I think someone said something to you once about "Emperorship is earned, not farmed."

So, what you're saying is, you're going to drop from the leaderboard before you get emp so you're not farming it? You know, being people are changing home campaigns so you can farm it?

Yes, I confessed in the same line as "psychically control DC" and "convinced the devs to give us the title without earning it". You caught me red handed.

Edit: I do have video AND screenshots of your guildies exploiting the game and griefing the faction ON CELARUS, and its not a bogus admission in an obviously sarcastic post of disgust -- In flagrante delicto. Want me to put up? Because I'm very close to being at that point of accepting a ban to prove your abhorrent hypocrisy. Let me give you a hint: One starts out like this: "Quick, take the tent, we're planning a sneak attack!" Again, before you go trying to scatter thorns, make sure you and your guild are wearing shoes. My guild is, which is why I'm 110% confident that since the mass kick, there are ZERO videos and/or screenshots implicating a soul in DR, and that's, that and until you or anyone else here can post otherwise with a screenshot or video.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on June 11, 2014 11:58PM
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    @leewell
    Yet another attack and flame trying to derail this thread. Intentionally trying to get it closed.
    Feed into the darkside. Let the hate flow through you.

Ive already put up. A few days ago. The admission was just icing on the cake. I did so without threating you, or even flaming you but just by quoting your own posts.

These are two quotes from a post you made. And not the one your talking about.

leewells wrote: »

And for the record: My guild is on Celarus. We are "farming" emperor.

Intentionally abusing/exploiting a game mechanic.

We do, indeed, have an agreement with multiple alliance guilds that we will drop emperor to them and them to us when we get it.

@ZoS_Brianwheeler What more do you need to bring down the banhammer on this toxic guild?

ZoS really needs to make an example or remove passive former emp buff. Ive voted so and gave my two cents in other threads involving such.
    Options
  • rammstein2001pub18_ESO
    i got a feeling leewells works for a competing gaming company because his idea's are f'n horrible and if devs listen to this clown they will kill the game completely .. i also think he might be a politician he lies all the time plays completely stupid when facts are brought to light .. gets caught in a lie ... lies to cover that lie with another lie to cover a lie that was a lie
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another attack and flame trying to derail this thread. Intentionally trying to get it closed.
    Feed into the darkside. Let the hate flow through you.

No, I've pointed out your abhorrent hypocrisy and nothing more. I've attacked your posts and have shown the motivation that drives the drivel you vomit.
    Ive already put up. A few days ago. The admission was just icing on the cake. I did so without threating you, or even flaming you but just by quoting your own posts.

Intentionally abusing/exploiting a game mechanic.

You have not put up, you are manipulating. You have no screen shots, you have no video, you have nothing but what you choose to take out of context to mislead, manipulate, and sensationalize. Once again, you are purposely taking a quote out of context to incite a dramatic response and sensationalize the subject because you would get no support otherwise. You are very, very sad and any member of this forum with any level of intelligence to click the link to see what you quoted will see exactly what you're doing and how deep your manipulations run. You'll get no such trolled response from me, instead I'll post the quote in its entirety to demonstrate the level of your manipulation:
    And for the record: My guild is on Celarus. We are "farming" emperor. Do we communicate with AD? No (We can't since we trolled them 4 weeks ago and caused us to put each other on ignore). Do we purposely sabotage our alliance? No. We log off or go guest elsewhere, yes, but we do not put down oil or chain people on the walls to purposely sabotage our alliance. If other guilds want to defend the crown, knock yourselves out!

We do, indeed, have an agreement with multiple alliance guilds that we will drop emperor to them and them to us when we get it. Again, this was a very much intended mechanic, else they wouldn't have placed the message, "XXXXX has abdicated the throne!" Take caltrops for instance, the message said, "Slows enemies, does xxx damage every 2 seconds". It did not say "eliminates enemy siege", yet when you leave campaign to drop empororship to the next guy in line to "farm" it, there is a nice little message letting you know it has been done. So the question becomes, if farming emp wasn't an intended ordeal, why is there a special, built-in, in-game message designed specifically for farming the emp title?

@ZoS_Brianwheeler What more do you need to bring down the banhammer on this toxic guild?

ZoS really needs to make an example or remove passive former emp buff. Ive voted so and gave my two cents in other threads involving such.

Yes, tell me, what's wrong with making an agreement with other guilds in your alliance to pass emperor to them when you get it? As in, doing what YOUR guild does and leaving the server when you get it? Edit: Oh, I get it, we're not as selfish and elitist.

And for the record, you were KICKED from our guild for doing this very thing (with your sub-guild/clique) -- dramatizing and sensationalizing to manipulate a stronger response for a non-issue, ie, you were drama queening. Karma has a very interesting way of ensuring you get what you deserve.
    i got a feeling leewells works for a competing gaming company because his idea's are f'n horrible and if devs listen to this clown they will kill the game completely .. i also think he might be a politician he lies all the time plays completely stupid when facts are brought to light .. gets caught in a lie ... lies to cover that lie with another lie to cover a lie that was a lie

Congratulations, you fell right into @Beritic's manipulation set for low intelligence players and didn't read the quote he posted just as he likely intended.
    Edited by leewells on June 11, 2014 11:58PM
    Options
  • Kilgorsmudge
    Kilgorsmudge
    Soul Shriven
    So when you guys say "It was decided by the community" your talking about the same 6-7 posters on every thread like this one?
    Options
  • TheXerpent
    TheXerpent
    Soul Shriven
    This is Gorkk, the guy who coordinated all this, and i would just like to make it clear, that I have no affiliation with any guild, EP or AD wise, I am just a simple Orc from Dawnbreaker who brought some friends over to get emp, and we decided it would be easier and more beneficial for all side to work together instead of against each other.

tell me this, where in the ToS have stated that we aren't allow to communicate and work with another faction? the red aren't evil communists and blues aren't nazis, strategic alliances are formed and broken all the time between warring countries all the time in the history.

I never paid for anyone's sub so i cannot tell u how to play, i can implore u and ask u nicely to help us facilitate the process, but i cannot hold a gun to ur head or threaten to kill a kitten if u do not comply .

so, go nuts, have fun, be heroes and paint me the villain, but I can tell u for a fact, all those ppl that got emps on celaras worked theirs asses off, i slepted for less than 10 hours in 3 days, and tenzi never slepts.

and i can also tell u, while there are keep rotations, we never intentionally fed anyone any ap by simply dance naked under an oil.

anyways, have fun and don't get butthurt just cuz we did something u can't and got something u don't :disagree:
    Options
  • rammstein2001pub18_ESO
    i find it hella funny Leewells has no idea who i am .. i was in your guild vent i heard some things that i didn't agree with at all .. you might want to reconsider who told everyone of what you and your guild were up to ..
    Options
  • Alephen
    Alephen
    ✭✭✭

To your first paragraph: Those are not nearly the same as what has been done to celarus. I'm not even going to bother responding to "THIS GUY PLAYS A LOT HE MUST HAVE 3 OTHERS USING THE ACCOUNT" or pvping when there is no one on the map (guess what, there always is). These methods are not "wrong" because they aren't abusing a system, they aren't exploiting, they aren't breaking the code of conduct, etc... They're just playing the game at hours you seem to think 'no one is on'.

They are not even remotely the same.

ah so not the emperors that didnt game the system, but the ones that gamed in a way YOU agree with. gotcha.

there is not exploiting here. they are taking the keeps in the manner intended. nowhere does it say you MUST repair a keep after you capture it. the fact is the only violation is in the spirit of pvp. guess what, they dont care about the spirit of pvp any more than full time pvpers that powerleveled to get to VRs for pvp cares about pve

what code of conduct is violated in trading emperorship? answer NONE. harassment is different, but not related to the trading. others using your account IS a violation of EULA, however.

you and i and almost everyone else has different ideas as to what 'abusing the system' means. it is a meaningles phrase for this reason, and for the reason that YOU are not the final arbiter of what it means.

then what is this really? you dont like the way other people are playing. get over it. go fight them to stop it. if it is 2 factions get a 3rd faction and kill both sides. they are doing nothing wrong, as far as they are concerned. let me know if they get mass banned, else zenimax thinks they are ok too.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    TheXerpent wrote: »
    This is Gorkk, the guy who coordinated all this, and i would just like to make it clear, that I have no affiliation with any guild, EP or AD wise, I am just a simple Orc from Dawnbreaker who brought some friends over to get emp, and we decided it would be easier and more beneficial for all side to work together instead of against each other.

tell me this, where in the ToS have stated that we aren't allow to communicate and work with another faction? the red aren't evil communists and blues aren't nazis, strategic alliances are formed and broken all the time between warring countries all the time in the history.

I never paid for anyone's sub so i cannot tell u how to play, i can implore u and ask u nicely to help us facilitate the process, but i cannot hold a gun to ur head or threaten to kill a kitten if u do not comply .

so, go nuts, have fun, be heroes and paint me the villain, but I can tell u for a fact, all those ppl that got emps on celaras worked theirs asses off, i slepted for less than 10 hours in 3 days, and tenzi never slepts.

and i can also tell u, while there are keep rotations, we never intentionally fed anyone any ap by simply dance naked under an oil.

anyways, have fun and don't get butthurt just cuz we did something u can't and got something u don't :disagree:

The problem is the elitist attitude that only a select few on these forums are allowed to communicate with the other side. The ones you see trying to attack my guild, its perfectly ok for them to communicate with their buds in the other alliance to farm AP on Celarus by placing tents in front of their DC buddies and asking everyone to spawn there for a "sneak attack". But, how dare you say something to the other side -- that attitude.

The issue I have with what's happening on Celarus is people griefing -- placing pots down to stop people whom want to defend and chaining enemies over the keep walls to flank defenders. These are very cheesy tactics.

Other than that, the very people you see complaining about the emp farms on Celarus, are farming it themselves on other servers. All you have to do is ask them how long their previous emperor had it and how many points the former emp has now (guaranteed response is less than a few days, and the former emp will be somewhere in the top 100 if he's been playing 24/7 since he switched campaigns) . But again, how dare you do this.
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    i find it hella funny Leewells has no idea who i am .. i was in your guild vent i heard some things that i didn't agree with at all .. you might want to reconsider who told everyone of what you and your guild were up to ..

Let me get this straight: You're concealing your identity and think its funny and have some mythical information that you didn't agree with and want me to reconsider? Sounds completely legit.

Methinks @beritic has called in help from his farming buddies.
    Edited by leewells on June 12, 2014 12:19AM
    Options
  • Alephen
    Alephen
    ✭✭✭
    Alephen wrote: »

I say that because there are many people who did get it legitimately

the emperors who have 3 people playing the account? the ones who power leveled to get to pvp when their guildmates were the only ones on the map?what emporer has won by simply pvping 'the right way'? they all have won by playing the system, maximize those points, or being abdicated to.

for a pure pvper pve is a means to an end: faster leveling, some gear/gear upgrade pieces, cheap grand soul gems. they will gladly game the system and aoe kill mobs to level in 20 hours, because they dont care about pve.

for a pure pve player, pvp is a means to an end get pve buffs and skyshards. there is no difference.

the pve player does not care about your pvp experience any more than the person who pvps exclusively cares about his pve experience. to argue that they should is futile at best.
    There is a huge difference between the two. One involves players against other players and so when using it as a "means to an end" it affects the other players involved. The other only involves players against the client and so the affect of using it to ones advantage is significantly less.

the difference is YOU think one is wrong, but the other is ok. if the trading affected so many people those people could simply kill them and be done with it. people are affected by pve farming. xp nerfs, lag in zones, etc.

the fact is, this is not affecting other players. in fact the entire complaint is exactly that it is not affecting other players because they are not pvping for their titles.
    Options
  • Beretic
    Beretic
    ✭✭✭
    @leewells‌

Again, trying to derail the thread with slander against me? Stahhhp. I must of hit a nerve. The dark side is strong with this one.

Most people on this thread are a LOT smarter than you think. They can also think for themselves. And wouldn't you know it...they can read!? They read the same things I have and joined me at laughing at your feeble attempts of web spinning/slander/ridicule/insults/harassment.

I'm not going to argue your inter-guild politics as that got a previous thread closed. So try some other bait tactics. But seriously, LOL. It must be a conspiracy.

So lets get back on topic. As I doubt the moderators will put up with more of your attacks.
    Options
  • the.dzeneralb16_ESO
    TheXerpent wrote: »

Again you people don't seem to understand. There are a lot more issues then just swapping emperor, it's that you have been screwing over any one not going along with it by bullying and planting sieges so that they cant and etc... Thats what breaks the ToS. If you guys were to keep it quiet and do it without bullying people around, telling people to not fight back, and placing sieges, I doubt anyone would have complained, or at least not as many people.

As for "I've never paid anyones sub etc...", you're right, but you are ruining the game for people on that server who are also paying.

Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    @leewells‌

Again, trying to derail the thread with slander against me? Stahhhp. I must of hit a nerve. The dark side is strong with this one.

Most people on this thread are a LOT smarter than you think. They can also think for themselves. And wouldn't you know it...they can read!? They read the same things I have and joined me at laughing at your feeble attempts of web spinning/slander/ridicule/insults/harassment.

I'm not going to argue your inter-guild politics as that got a previous thread closed. So try some other bait tactics. But seriously, LOL. It must be a conspiracy.

So lets get back on topic. As I doubt the moderators will put up with more of your attacks.

LMAO, slander. First if its in print, its libel, not slander. Slander is spoken untruths. Lastly, look at the pot calling the wedding band black. Anyone with any level of intelligence can see who's libeling who.
    Edited by leewells on June 12, 2014 12:20AM
    Options
  • TheXerpent
    TheXerpent
    Soul Shriven
    [/quote]
    Again you people don't seem to understand. There are a lot more issues then just swapping emperor, it's that you have been screwing over any one not going along with it by bullying and planting sieges so that they cant and etc... Thats what breaks the ToS. If you guys were to keep it quiet and do it without bullying people around, telling people to not fight back, and placing sieges, I doubt anyone would have complained, or at least not as many people.
    [/quote]
    i don't believe i have bullied anyone in any way, i never cuss anyone out, and i never made any threats, i might just be the most mannered guy u ever met online.

and as for standing on keep walls not defending, setting up sieges and not use them... where in the term of conducts says "one must defend against enemy whilst inside of a keep and must fire siege weapon against enemy faction"?

i must be illiterate cuz i can't seem to find it...
    Options
This discussion has been closed.