The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Removed Acheivements

Throren
Throren
✭✭✭
So looks like the patch took away all my questing achievements/credit and still failed to give the ones relating to Filgor and the kings arrow and Craddlecrush

I had all zone achievement done and had Shadowfen at 60/62 (and now that it is lowered that means I should now have it)

kpBTOVu.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report, @Throren. We're investigating now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AlexCala7b14_ESO
    AlexCala7b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Also having this issue. Can confirm. It has also occured for my quests through the Daggerfall Convenant campaign stuff.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, could you log out and back in real quick to see if that somehow resets the UI?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same bunch of quests achievments reset. I am logging back in now to test. Also all my Addons were not working on first log on.

EDIT: Logging back in changed nothing.
    Edited by jonal11_ESO on May 22, 2014 7:54PM
  • jordavis1b14_ESO
    jordavis1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue and a relog didn't fix the issue for me.
  • Striken7
    Striken7
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. Re-logging did not fix the problem. The "Hero" achieves (i.e. Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion) are unaffected.
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Relogging doesn't help at all. This is a backend fix went wrong! :(

Please fix this ZOS! SOON! ;)
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • jordavis1b14_ESO
    jordavis1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same bunch of quests achievments reset. I am logging back in now to test. Also all my Addons were not working on first log on.

EDIT: Logging back in changed nothing.

Same thing happened to me with the addons, you have to check 'allow out of date addons' and they'll pop up. None of the addons are updated for the new patch as it just came out today I guess.
  • txfeinbergsub17_ESO
    Not having this problem, but then again, I am not using any add-ons? Related, no idea.
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue. All of my quests for each of the 15 areas have been reset to 0 and I have also lost the achievement pts for them. If this isn't resolved quickly this is the last straw for me.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a new bug in the client.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having this problem, but then again, I am not using any add-ons? Related, no idea.

No add-ons here. And I have a number of achievement bugs.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks all. Continuing to investigate...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, could you log out and back in real quick to see if that somehow resets the UI?

I've logged out and back in. Still nothing.

t5auxqmg7q93.bmp
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my Ebonheart quest/zone achievements are gone too. To top it off, I'm getting random loading screens in the middle of Davon's Watch ... (Please tell me that isn't a new thing ...)
    Edited by SlayerSyrena on May 22, 2014 8:06PM
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Striken7
    Striken7
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbour achievement also reset, but Cyrodiil achievements were not - they are same as before for me.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The loading screen issue is a new bug, there's a seperate thread about that.

I don't understand how this patch made it through QA.
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was reported at least 2 weeks ago several times. I'm surprised it made it through in the patch.
  • kittrellbj_ESO
    Having the same issue as the above.
  • SeltzerDuke
    SeltzerDuke
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, all my quest total achievements scrubbed, and the supposedly fixed Eastmarch achievements still locked. I guess I should just ignore the achievements tab entirely for a while, heh.
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Having the same issue. Was told Shadowfen would be fixed as well Giant-Friend, and the various Skald King achievs. Logged on today to find all my quest achievs have been reset to 0 except for Bangkorai which has been significantly lowered (Thank you for that, can relax a little and not search every nook and cranny for quests).

Regardless, seem to have just taken a gigantic leap backwards from having the "Pact Hero" title.
  • Striken7
    Striken7
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if this is related, but all current quests I was on, except for Cyrodiil and Cadwell's, are also gone.
  • murmur
    murmur
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that names on those achievements have changed from "Stonefalls Quests" to Stonefall Adventurer" at least I have "Stonefalls Quests" on EU server that haven't got 1.1.2 patch yet...
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list also, lost all achievements for quest for AD and EP, every single area on those 2 alliances was complete before the patch with the exception of the bug quest in Repears March (the only one I didn't have completed).

As mention before all quest on my journal are also gone.
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the DC and all of the complete 0 out of whatever quest achievements have been reset please fix it.
    Striken7 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is related, but all current quests I was on, except for Cyrodiil and Cadwell's, are also gone.
    I have every quest except the fighters guild lvl 33 quest.
    Edited by brandon on May 22, 2014 9:13PM
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, it looks like this was reported during PTS testing but got shipped without being fixed. Not a biggy, but should have made the patch notes as a known issue really.
    Edited by GossiTheDog on May 22, 2014 9:02PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just checked - the "complete x number of quests in zone y" achievement has greyed out and the counter set back to zero for every zone that I have completed, on every character.

The counter for quests in my current zone appears to be the only one of them still functioning.

Zenimax - please return those achievements and quest counts, some of us rather like the achievement log in this game (when it works).
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • awhecknum1ub17_ESO
    Ditto - lost all quest achievments on all my toons - also did not have credit for the ones they said I would - Skald king etc
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me too, now I am not even sure if I should continue to quest or if it won't count them or not. Could you confirm if it will still count everything we're doing and apply it on TOP of what we already completed when it's fixed... or will we wind up in a situation showing we missed so many quests that we really completed?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder when its safe to log in so my toon's achievements do not get stuffed by a bad SQL update