The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Removed Acheivements

• pborerb16_ESO
    pborerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be a general issue, so I suggest delaying the EU Server patch until this is fixed, please!
    Edited by pborerb16_ESO on May 22, 2014 9:15PM
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be a general issue, so I suggest delaying the EU Server patch until this is fixed, please!

This was bugged during PTS and reported, they won't delay Europe for it.
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Got this as well. I still have my title from completing the Veteran AD side, but everything is still reset.
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Lost every quest completion achievement for every zone up to Grahtwood (where I'm at now). Should we continue questing?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was bugged during PTS and reported, they won't delay Europe for it.
    Why even HAVE a PTS server if the bugs reported on it are not even looked at before rolling it out to Prod. Its a mess! If I made this kind of rollout at work, I would be fired!
    Edited by Natjur on May 22, 2014 9:37PM
  • eventHandler
    eventHandler
    ✭✭✭
    My quest completion achievements are reset for Ebonheart Pact, Coldharbor, and my first veteran alliance zones including in progress. I also still don't have the three pact achievements that were bugged (skald kings arrow, skald-king's salvation, giant-friend), or the lights of meridia (4/5) from choosing the warrior side. Relogging doesn't help. My achievement totals on my summary page also indicate these achievements not being part of the point total.

I have the other various achievements for all my completed quests related achievements still, just not the zone completion and the other aforementioned ones. The point totals reflect them not being completed, if that helps, so the UI is at least being consistent about it.

update: I mean the point slider bar progress, I don't know about the actual number in the upper left corner. I don't want to add up the ones still unlocked to see. To be precise: the section slider bars and the overall slider bars are acting as if those achievements are not unlocked.
    Edited by eventHandler on May 22, 2014 9:39PM
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, it looks like this was reported during PTS testing but got shipped without being fixed. Not a biggy, but should have made the patch notes as a known issue really.

It was, but this is the kind of things that irks me to max, they know is broken, but they don't give a flying frikk, push it out, sort it later mentality, I'm so sick of it.
  • Psychlore
    Psychlore
    Same as everyone above me. Everything is gone, and best of all.. apparently you can't complete Cadwell's Silver (and I assume gold?) now due to this bug.

Entire progress halted until this bug is fixed. This entire thing screams that whatever quest(s) you complete now, will likely be gone when they fix the issue (unless they're going to do a database merge).

Here's the REAL question... if people reported this issue in the PTR.. and the issue can stop someone's ability to play the game... who needs to have their head handed to them? Sticking your head in the sand and pretending an issue doesn't exist, doesn't make it go away, I'm afraid. (If it did.. I'd stop paying bills ;)
    ~ Psychlore
  • pborerb16_ESO
    pborerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least we EU players know what is coming... made screenshots of my achievements and open quests, so I have proof after the patch ;)
  • Mays136
    Mays136
    Soul Shriven
    So do I continue questing or what?
  • Celuwen
    Celuwen
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, lost all my quest related achievements. I wonder if it's related to the fixing of the Bangkorai Adventurer achievement, as it's been lowered from the previously impossible 53 quests to 36.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least we EU players know what is coming... made screenshots of my achievements and open quests, so I have proof after the patch ;)

Good idea, I'm going to do that tonight before I go to bed. I play on both servers and am quite unhappy that my achievements on the US server are so badly messed up - and it's stuff I can't repeat.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Gina. Keep playing, peeps.
  • pborerb16_ESO
    pborerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! What about the missing open quests reported by several people here? Are these quest also still actually open, just not displayed?
  • jmac2727ub17_ESO
    ZOS rule#1, if you are going to give a timeframe, make sure it's as vague as possible, instead of using "within the next couple of days", instead use "We plan to fix this in the near future."
    Edited by jmac2727ub17_ESO on May 22, 2014 9:55PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! As long as my achievements are still there... phew, moment of panic. I know not everyone loves achievements and I'm not normally into them in other games, but I do love that you can get so much info about things your character has done - it's so in depth and if every aspect of it worked as intended (does the "Crafting Sack"achievement counter now work? There were some others I noticed didn't function also) it would be a great feature.

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • eventHandler
    eventHandler
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried to get the [Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge] public dungeon achievement in Deshaan which was not working before the patch. It's still not working. I'm veteran rank 4 now but Ebonheart Pact is my alliance, so its a low level zone for me. A few other high level people showed up to try to get it completed just now, and none of us got it. We all got plenty of damage on all the bosses.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭

Can we quest? and also, "near future"...really?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As we're still working on the fix, we don't have a set date yet. That said, it will likely be at least a couple weeks.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i lost also all my quest achievements on my 8 characters .... and of course the points with those.
    I stopped playing my character when i saw that Shadowfen was bugged for those and now, it appears its for all ....
    I guess i have to wait until you fixe those, and seeing how fast you fixed (i should say unfixed more) Shadowfen, i guess i am not near to play soon.
    i love to complete everything and not knowing where i go is something that i dont like at all.
    Come on, 8 characters bugged now ....
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Marthea
    Marthea
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, relogged a couple times didn't help
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    A tangential but related issue: EP Shadowfen's quest achievement requirement appears to be 51, I had 60 previously, but am not getting the "Pact Hero" title (I had the quest achievements for the other EP areas already prior to the current bug, and am missing all of them now).
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple weeks? ....
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As we're still working on the fix, we don't have a set date yet. That said, it will likely be at least a couple weeks.

And you think this is acceptable?
    It seems as usual that everything but end game will be taking care off and that some players will just be let aside ... because you think that this bug is not important ....

What about those who dont care to be Veteran soon and even less to do Craglorn but concentrate on things like Achievments?
    You know those too are paying a sub, and would like to be treated well

My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The loading screen issue is a new bug, there's a seperate thread about that.

I don't understand how this patch made it through QA.

What QA? They have none, they used gaming Guilds to test the content like they used them for the initial launch.

Anyway let`s hope they fix it fast and it doesn`t happen on the EU mega server, if it does shame on them as they know about it now.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »

And you think this is acceptable?
    It seems as usual that everything but end game will be taking care off and that some players will just be let aside ... because you think that this bug is not important ....

What about those who dont care to be Veteran soon and even less to do Craglorn but concentrate on things like Achievments?
    You know those too are paying a sub, and would like to be treated well

Completely agree, it's going to be weeks if not months before I have a VR1 character, let alone a character at a level for Craglorn, I'm not happy that content for high levels has been rushed out at the expense of non-functioning stuff for other players (given that the bug was reported already on PTS)
    Edited by Epona222 on May 22, 2014 10:32PM

• Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, the bug only affected quest completion from AD and EP only, all DC quest are fine, on my case that is.
    Edited by Iorail on May 22, 2014 10:33PM
  • Vendersleigh
    Vendersleigh
    ✭✭✭
    I have this problem too. I was just about to check my Stonefalls quests before the server went down to find out how many I was missing (2 or 3 I think) and tried again right after the patch, and found now listed as zero, which is not helpful.

(And I do not use add-ons at all)
  • blodeuwedd
    blodeuwedd
    Soul Shriven
    I dealt with the bank issue, more then once. I dealt with all of the lag and extra things. I'm not normally one to complain or whine. It's a launch it WILL have bugs, problems, etc. I get that I know that. You introduce a content patch that is awesome. Yet apparently problems that are in the PTS aren't dealt with. I lost my achievements. I could log in and play yes. I could just not complain. I don't want to. I worked HOURS on those achievements. I spent time I could have spent finishing out veteran levels. I chose to make sure I did every quest, did all the achievements. Now I'm being punished because you chose to ignore problems. Thing is if i do quest and I do earn more achievements will I keep those achievements? Will It even matter when you "fix" this problem? I should have gotten a huge chunk of xp this morning when i turned in some quests to get the rift achievement and the pact hero achievement. I didn't because oh look my achievements were reset. I'm not going to bother doing anything until this is fixed.