Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Community Cobble Showcase #9: Seating!

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey ESO Housing Community! I don't know about yall, but for me, 2020 has been the year I turn into a complete couch potato. In honor of how much time we have spent... sitting inside, it's time for:

Community Cobble Showcase #9!

The theme of this showcase is "Seating." Show me your coziest, fanciest, shabbiest, starkest, whatever it is you like to sit on! (besides toilets - they already have their own thread = P)

Also, and this is just a personal request, but if you managed to make your seating cobble **actually** sit-able, please show that feature off! Cobbling a functional seat is a serious achievement in Tamriel <3

I'll be hitting other themes in future showcase threads, but if you have any suggestions that you would like to see sooner rather than later, please feel free to PM me.

As always, I want to send a BIG thank you to everyone who has shared their cobbles in any of the community cobble threads. As I said in the first showcase post, ESO's housing community is amazing, creative, and so incredibly supportive of each other, and I hope that these threads will serve as a centralized, easily searchable method of showcasing and iterating on various cobbled designs. I also want to give a big shout-out and thanks to @StabbityDoom who takes the best notes in all of Tamriel and has really enabled the sharing of cobbles created by builders who are not typically active on the forums. <3

I can't wait to see what you guys have created!

Original Post, House-Keeping Stuffs:
(1) If you want to post a picture of someone else's cobbled design, please credit the builder in your post.
(2) No cobble is too "simple" or too "obvious" to be included. Sometimes the most brilliant, unique, and creative ideas come in the simplest package!
(3) Please continue to be the kind, creative, and supportive community you already are!

Step-by-step instructions regarding an easy way to post pictures (note there are tons of other methods if you prefer another way of doing it)
(1) Take a screenshot in game.
(2) Make a copy of the screenshot. If you used your computers basic "print screen" function to take the screenshot, you have already copied the screenshot and can proceed to step 3. If you used an in-game command to take the screenshot, use your file explorer to navigate to the following location to open and copy the picture: This PC -> Documents -> Elder Scrolls Online -> Live -> Screenshots.
(3) Post the screenshot into any Discord Channel by using the command "control+v" in the channel's message box. I typically use a personal Discord channel, which is free to create, but if you would prefer a housing-friendly discord to post into, feel free to send me a PM and I will shoot you an invite to my housing guild's discord channel (its open to anyone).
(4) In Discord, click on the picture you just posted; an expanded view of the image will open.
(5) Click "Open Original", which appears underneath and to the left of the expanded image you opened in step 4. This will open the image in your default internet browser.
(6) Select the entire URL of the webpage that opened in step 5. Copy the URL.
(7) In the ESO forum thread, "leave a reply" box, click the drop down arrow to the right of the tool that looks like a mountain and a sun in a portrait frame, labelled "attach image". Click on the "image URL" text box that opens, and paste the URL you copied in step 6.

Links to all Community Cobble Showcases:
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 26, 2024 4:07PM
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some of the seating cobbles I have made:

The Cozy Tufted Green and Blue Couch (sit-able! The *only* one I have ever managed to make sit-able) (Observatory Prior):

b4gl4o9job44.png
    pi44k8cac9rb.png
    yaxbf17nszs8.png

Lounger Collection - Classic Beach Reed (Grand Topal):

esemdvlq5sbd.png
    cmi6orfztqyt.png

Lounger Collection - Luxury Resort (Potentates):

jogqlhmfwwdf.png

Lounger Collection - Classic Beach Reed, FX variant (Stay Moist):

ulhyk05xci1j.png

Lounger Collection - Dusty Oasis (Sleek Creek):

fr9ibnm192cx.png

Couches and Living Room Sets - Padded Porch Swing (Sleek Creek):

wenedjddn8vy.png

Couches and Living Room Sets - Art Deco Settee (Enchanted Snowglobe):

xz0rvej5xkmx.png

Couches and Living Room Sets - Stately, Carved Victorian Set (Grotto):

pttydtghxgop.png
    18zbnbaps4ke.png

Couches and Living Room Sets - Rapunzel's Boudoir Set (built under multicraft contest limitations)(Hall of the Lunar Champions):

ctbtg6mzccjg.png

Chairs and Stools - Curved Leather Padded Stool (Grotto):

fit2v7pyhfdn.png

Chairs and Stools - Folding Camp Chair (Grotto):

3w6cuhwq0nor.png

Chairs and Stools - Khajiit Leather Armchair (Sleek Creek):

6g4nwtlsdtke.png

I also had some simpler cobbles (mostly sinking two types of seating into each other to make padding, or using FX or other decors to change the color of the upholstery (or upholster the seat in the first place). Using FX also has the benefit of keeping it sit-able. I am putting a selection of these in the spoiler in case anyone is looking for low-item slot seating solutions!
    Ornate Tufted Sofa (Mistveil):

l0qq27nt04ad.png

Silk Upholstered Armchair (Ample Domicile):

8gwl5ml6nbzu.png

Simple Leather Couch (Grymharth's Woe):

k37r6ec8yjnz.png

Leather Upholstered Armchair (Grymharth's Woe):

wbz1cztx70jc.png

Leather Upholstered Chaise (Observatory Prior):

aiisikvt7hpx.png

FX Padded Sofa and Chairs, and FX Reskinned Chaise (Pariahs):

p6mb2oey6nwl.png
    ca2cx8wn0cio.png
    Edited by Chryseia on October 27, 2020 4:19AM
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only two cobble benches, but only use multiple pieces of the same type of bench.

59nxx4axae1k.jpg
    v3y07huxj6ur.jpg
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Awesome idea and great screenshots! Can't wait to see what everyone else shares. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's simple, but I made a swing

xick7u7e8erm.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Daystiny
    Daystiny
    ✭✭✭
    A really large sittable seat for a group of people: my amphitheater in my Alpine Gallery.

9m2nt1fbxlj8.jpg

• Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who would prefer to not sit on blades, Here are some cozier, swinging options!

You could probably fit an entire garden party on @Manimalcracker's PC NA comfy patio swing! What a lovely place to enjoy a lazy afternoon.

omhay8pi5bie.png(Picture provided by StabbityDoom)

But @Kittyka0s's (PC NA) swing is cozier, a perfect fit for two! Just the place to relax with your other half, while a sweet floral fragrance hangs in the air.

cfy1w160kvge.png(Picture provided by StabbityDoom)

Speaking of florals, @BollineBelMelange's (PC NA) tree swing is a throne fit for a fairy queen with its lovely blue blossom accents!

etbj4a5mywlu.png(Picture provided by StabbityDoom)
  • Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sitting lounge and Sofa I did for my (@ayalockheart) Moon Sugar Meadow
    tjqgk891k4lq.png
    6kxokzhz8664.png

Sofa I did for my (@ayalockheart) Sleek Creek
    uajjox8i8nbz.png

Social area I did for my (@ayalockheart) Earthtear Cavern Manor
    ty4uhbay88n5.png

Seating area i have in a bar in my (@ayalockheart) Thieve's Oasis (current closed to be redone one day)
    e78w6yzwr0jm.png

Sofa I did for @ikegemini4 on the one room I gifted to her on her Alinor Crest House

7kdcnelr5rlt.png

Hookah area I did for @tuni57 Amaya Lakelodge followed by main hall nooks
    92dg2e1h58qg.png
    qypsq2ym6sm5.png

fepf6tvlkxfl.png

Sofa I did for @tuni57 on his Antiquarian Alpine Gallery
    9eh7b41l8p9b.png

PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Daystiny the seating @ the amphitheater is brilliant ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ayalockheart all of those are stunning — thank you for sharing ♡
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little Sofas in my Earthtear cavern

sofa_small.jpg

sofa2_small.jpg

Can not really sit on those, but still i manage to use them bn99gv2svmv1.jpg

My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • IPlayForFun
    IPlayForFun
    ✭✭
    These are BEAUTIFUL! But what I REALLY would like is for our characters to be able to remain seated (or even laying down) when we sign out. Up until the recent patch we could remain seated as we signed out. Now that our characters are forced to stand when we sign out, it takes some of the rest and reason to have a home away. If a character is going to be left standing until we return (yes, I know it is a game), they might as well stand by the crafting stations. I love my homes I have created on ESO; that's one of the reasons I play. But already I find myself not bothering to go home when I sign out, because . . . . there is something symbolic about the character resting at home while not playing. Please ZOS, give us back the seating!

(And if this is not the place to say this, I apologize. Please let me know what thread I should put it in.)
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chryseia wrote: »
    Here are some of the seating cobbles I have made:

Lounger Collection - Classic Beach Reed (Grand Topal):

esemdvlq5sbd.png
    cmi6orfztqyt.png

I borrowed this idea of using the reed mats and made my own version with a reclining back using Dres table, kitchen.
    604m2syw96tr.jpg

Edited by seecodenotgames on November 14, 2020 10:49PM
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Galena22
    Galena22
    Soul Shriven
    Here are two cobbled seats for Twin Arches. kfrnbabhq3zh.png
    uu6brygm7r8t.png
  • OminousThreat
    Wow love these! So many unique an beautiful seats!!!

I love the Classic lounge chairs by @Chryseia

Also the update of them that @seecodenotgames has done!

Also the lovely swing chairs by @Kittyka0s's I need one of these or maybe two!

Here are my couches for the my cabin in the woods as I like to call it...Antiquarian Alpine.
    Which by the way are Orcish bedding stone.
    b68b6i9dj8ol.jpg
    k8ggropn77o0.jpg
    bqtk6r3vthgk.jpg
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    ub88k8wnf9gd.png
    w8zabawaivoy.png
    qyhbrf9r769s.png
    nc9qgp5ftlop.png
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Doree89
    Doree89
    ✭✭
    Here are some of seating cobbles i made:

Love seat in my summery treehouse (Psijic Villa)
    Screenshot_20201201_184259.png

Cozy comfortable chairs in Snugpod
    Screenshot_20201201_184543.png

Screenshot_20201201_184440.png

And in my tiki bar in Mathiisen Manor

Screenshot_20201201_184955.png

Screenshot_20201201_184847.png
    Edited by Doree89 on December 1, 2020 6:21PM
    Aetherius Art & Tamriel Homes PC EU, @Doree89
  • bomsen83
    bomsen83
    Soul Shriven
    Throne for the mighty queen Ezabi in Sovngarde.
    d83fn2w4djno.jpg
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My extended custom sofa
    hcbqbtllt6ef.jpg
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to continue this tradition with some seating:

ws0cspqngh4g.png

@zendyra 's unique swing, on PC/NA

yz7n70cadx9m.png

@seaofstars made restaurant booths on PC/NA

9ungfaorhjqf.png

And on PC/EU @hachikochan made some awesome easy chairs
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it feels like it's all been done, then you see something like this from @lilith4657

sxxayvsewbay.png

Or @aaron-maximus ginormous couch

cssw74b4i4u1.png

and @arionne26 made a comfy-looking couch/bed combo

9idzrmaeudw8.png

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Maurab made Ezabi a cute little couch

siw657e48l9j.png

@Ayalockheart made these rocking easy chairs for @gariele 's home

fbb1re5yugwc.png

@lyra_d made this amazing porcine throne, using jester's boxes!

1irzrd0f9kls.png

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another swing variant, this one by @ca'mala

aafyz0qzlo8w.png

@orgral 's shaggy kelp couch

e2ixtf3b3ear.png

a type of seat... anyone want to take a ride in @eurobpm 's teacups?

bbbihpj25uzo.png
    Edited by StabbityDoom on May 9, 2021 12:07PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @darkeminence made this SUPERB wheelchair

6dcmcayl0r1a.png

@Ayalockheart made a very Hagridy easy chair

y5hno7e82p89.png

@magus.septim made this very elegant couch

tb0660c0ka6t.png

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @airiesummer | pc/na | antiquarian's alpine gallery

f6vxmsrzix29.png
    wv7fiibupu9i.png

• Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    In my Hundings Palatial Hall. (Open on hub) 5o6veacu7vdx.jpg
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a lounge spot by my Potentates cave:
    chaises.jpg

chaises1.jpg
    Edited by radiostar on September 19, 2021 7:52PM
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My custom couch

c30k3hy904el.jpg
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice bar stools
    lnof3bctvgtc.jpg

Custom ice hotel sofa and suite
    ja4xo2h4ukab.jpg