The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What have you done to weaving?

• ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Baiting. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the amount of players here who think Light attack weaving being bugged is somehow going to help them be better at the game. ZOS listening to these people has utterly destroyed a good game in the course of about 2 years.
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on November 3, 2020 2:56PM
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the amount of players here who think Light attack weaving being bugged is somehow going to help them be better at the game. ZOS listening to these people has utterly destroyed a good game in the course of about 2 years.

Listening to the insecure, toxic player base has been destroying this game for years.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Listening to the insecure, toxic player base has been destroying this game for years.

Yes it's really annoying how the game has been dumbed down because people didn't want to get better and cried about not being able to finish all vet trials and how it was unfair that they had to read a fight in pvp in order to avoid an ultimate drop.
    Really ruined the game
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yesterday I was laughing but today I am "crying". :D

I cant weave. My rotation looks broken and my magsorc looks very weak, dealing way less dmg than before. It's like LA dont apply at all.
  • scottii
    scottii
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was laughing but today I am "crying". :D

I cant weave. My rotation looks broken and my magsorc looks very weak, dealing way less dmg than before. It's like LA dont apply at all.

same here. my trail dps dropped almost half compared to last patch.
    Praying the Daedric Gods will make Cyrodiil great again.
  • eKsDee
    eKsDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for every example of yours of someone obviously playing badly, there are more people who are actualy trying, but cannot manage to execute the timing anyways. who are taking care with their gear, making sure to level the right skills, attempt the rotation.

And those players easily pull 3-4x the DPS that the floor pulls, when advised on how to properly set up their character and how to optimise their rotation, which is more than enough DPS for most group content in the game (ie normal dungeons, normal trials, vet base game dungeons, some vet HM base game dungeons).
    DLC dungeons have been getting progressively harder and harder even on normal - in fact, most DLC dungeons feel harder on normal then half the vanilla dungeons feel on VET. same applies to trials. this is NOT an accident.

Which is a good thing, because it adds even more levels of difficulty, which this game sorely needs. The jump from normal to vet in some content is far too great, leaving a huge gulf in the middle that is necessary for progression. Those normal DLC dungeons can be the next step from vet base game dungeons, to ease players into harder content, rather than just having them jump straight from "kind of easy" vet base game dungeons (assuming they've done the harder ones) to "actually need to be good" vet DLC dungeons.
    maybe its becasue you are so used to weaving you are not even realizing it, but even while practicing - the disparity is immense. its not as obvious when you are still leveling, but it is GLARING at max level. yes it makes that much of a difference.

The problem is that when a player is failing to weave properly, it's also often the case that they're failing to perform other parts of their rotation properly, which also contribute to the relatively low DPS. Which circles back to my main point: weaving is not the problem, ignorance and a lack of experience is.
    no just practicing and optimizing is not enough. when I see my SO who is a MUCH better player then I am, who has done practicing on a dummy for a fair bit, whose dps is about 30kish when we duo dungeons together, who has been pvping in multiple games - get frustrated because he sees people fire off attacks so rapidly that he cannot counter them even with practice, when he cannot execute the same even with practice (and i don't just mean dummy either, he's done quite a lot of dueling just to get more into the groove of movement, etc)?

How do you think other players got to that point? By practicing. It's literally just two buttons. Yes, how fast you can do it will be limited by your ping, but as an Australian who regularly plays at 250-300 ping (sometimes higher, a lot higher), you can still weave fast enough for it to make a positive difference on your DPS.

Hell, go watch the Stonethorn magblade parse on Liko's channel, as that was done by an Australia who sat around 250 ping the entire time, who still managed to break 94k against the trial dummy. Many US players consider ping beyond 100 unplayable, and yet here's this dude with 2.5x that at least, who's able to match US players in parse DPS.

It's literally just finding what speed you're comfortable with, and practicing until that gets ingrained within muscle memory, at which point you may try to push yourself a little harder to push a little more DPS out, rinse and repeat. That's it.

If you don't want to put that amount of effort into it, fine, but you shouldn't expect to match what top players are capable of pulling, and you certainly shouldn't expect Zenimax to balance the game around you, when your problem is entirely you not wanting to put the time and effort into learning and practicing.
    I can only look at your assertion and wonder if you are deliberately blind to problems, or just really that oblivious? the timing required is so precise that it is OBSENE to require players to practice to that degree just to be able to measure up - this is not a gorram job.

Again, it's really not that bad. Again, if someone with more than 2.5x the ping that US players would consider unplayable is able to match US players' parse DPS, you can too, with practice.
    raising the damage of skills might help more.

You'll be raising the damage of the ceiling far higher than the damage of the floor, since the damage of the ceiling knows how to maximise the damage increase of any buffs to skill damage.
    removing ability to cancel light attack animations, while still allowing them to fire? might help as well.

It'll help drop the ceiling (much to their dismay), but it still won't help raise the floor, all it does it make them feel better about their unchanged damage, since now the ceiling is now a little closer.
    but we do not want this. reality is, players at the top or even close to it, WANT the ceiling to be that high, WANT the gap to be that high. since I cannot be charitable when it comes to why I think that is, I leave it to you to admit to yourself as to why.

Because a skill gap is good and healthy for the game. A skill gap that's as large as the current one is, is not healthy for the game, but, as I've already covered, that's largely due to the ignorance and lack of experience on the part of the floor.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Remove this forever that will save ESO.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 17, 2020 5:45PM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man I wish that LA weaving wasn't a thing so I could make it into all those end game raid groups by presenting my low parse. :/

How low a parse are we talking? Remember, weaving will only account for 20-25% (lower for dual wield), so 🤷

I mean, if you're not pushing passed ~50K without a consistent weave, weaving isn't your biggest problem.
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, If animation canceling is indeed an exploit, why haven't the people complaining about it taking advantage of it? It has been in the game for a fairly long time and doesn't cause bans for people who actively do it so what's your reasoning for not doing it? It's also not extremely hard to do it.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that applies to the anti-animation cancellers who have been playing a game with systems they despised for 6+ years now and insist that what has been officially recognized as a game feature - regardless of when - is a bug.
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    They should definitely use the opportunity to remove weaving. Will probably fix the lag, and let the actually balance abilities for once.
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    I recall DDO used to have a similar bug where you could spam attack to interrupt the attack animation cycle. It also uses Havok. I was glad when they fixed it really, it was a pretty inane way to play. Endless click spamming.

Honestly the people defending animation canceling just don't understand how dis functionally unergonimic it is. Or choose to ignore that because they perceive some sort of advantage. The game will just be fundamentally better for the vast majority of players if ZOS moves on from the animation cancelling train wreck like DDO did.
    Edited by Pinoh on November 3, 2020 5:31PM
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that applies to the anti-animation cancellers who have been playing a game with systems they despised for 6+ years now and insist that what has been officially recognized as a game feature - regardless of when - is a bug.

[snip] They "accepted" it because they gave up trying to fix it. It was unintentional. Always has been. Always will be.

As a result, the majority of players have adopted it, raising the "ceiling," causing them to balance the game around these numbers (DPS) that shouldn't have been possible to begin with. Now newer players have this seemingly impossible mountain to climb.

Pro-animation-cancelling players need to get it through their head: you aren't special. Its not hard. The majority of the "floor" is made up of clueless solo players, or players with bad builds. Most players I help aren't even wearing sets, or have a bunch of otherwise useless skills on their bar. Biggest culprit is resource scaling. As soon as they wear better gear, and commit to either magicka or stamina they improve immensely.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 5:50PM
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pinoh wrote: »
    They should definitely use the opportunity to remove weaving. Will probably fix the lag, and let the actually balance abilities for once.

DDO probably isn't comparable. While I am on the side that I don't agree that LA's should represent a huge portion of your overall parse it should indeed be part of the game. Sets SHOULD force you to LA weave properly which would translate into higher overall damage. Sets like rele AY siroria etc should be designed to force players to learn to reach the highest potential damage.

As for weaving this patch. Its busted and broken. Feels terrible to play.
    Edited by karekiz on November 3, 2020 5:53PM
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quit spreading propaganda to support your narrative. They "accepted" it because they gave up trying to fix it. It was unintentional. Always has been. Always will be.

I love when people who don't have a technical background push these exaggerated fictions. Light attacks are on a separate cooldown than abilities. That's it. This isn't some insurmountable debug task that ZOS can't puzzle out. It's a design choice. It would be trivial to put light attacks on the same 1s global cooldown as all the other abilities, which would remove light attack weaving. ZOS doesn't want to do that. Light attack weaving is intentional. End of story.
  • HEIIMS
    HEIIMS
    ✭✭✭

Pro-animation-cancelling players need to get it through their head: you aren't special. Its not hard. The majority of the "floor" is made up of clueless solo players, or players with bad builds. Most players I help aren't even wearing sets, or have a bunch of otherwise useless skills on their bar. Biggest culprit is resource scaling. As soon as they wear better gear, and commit to either magicka or stamina they improve immensely.

Where's the problem then? Same can be said about clueless casuals who cry foul each time the conversation turns to combat mechanics. In regards to pve the game has been getting progressively easier since I started playing (right before murkmire launch). Core game mechanics are not that hard to figure out, especially when there's a lot of content creators for literally all content available (overland builds, solo builds, endgame builds, score pushing tactics etc. etc.)

And the fact that you're claiming that ZoS listens and balances the game around the "elite vocal minority" can you please name, let's say 5 such balance examples since Elsweyr launch? Because all I've seen so far was good players beating the game, zos nerfing whatever was op last time, making something completely broken (in thrassian's case even more broken) in the process, and the cycle repeats, despite the fact that good players spent hours testing their balance attempts on PTS, giving feedback that this is OP/unfun/borderline broken, only to be ignored.

While someone who played only normal dungeons/trials and overland with poor gear choices is not affected whatsoever. They even attempted to punish the "ceiling" and buff the "floor" with their new reworked minor/major buffs, can you guess what the outcome will be?
  • Ecfigies
    Ecfigies
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't already mentioned that this is a bug? even without the Cancelling Animation, the game won't look like this, some skills takes 1.5s++ to cast and it's suposse to be instant,, why venting about CA here? somes skills are reaching almost 1.5s to casted without weaving any light attacks, this is not how the game it's suposse to be even without CA.

Some skills are glitching where you can cast 2x the same skills and don't show the animation but it's doing dmg, i've being hitting people with my magicka sorc where all my skills goes off at same time while at backbar casting shields, makes no sense.

This is a broken, i can hitkill people with heavy attacks with my stamblade where it doesn't show the dmg at first but after the second weave (DW) with a surprise attack instagib people cuz dmg goes all at same time, what you guys doing????
    Edited by Ecfigies on November 3, 2020 6:43PM
  • jristaub17_ESO
    jristaub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad this is a legit bug. I was doing Vets last night, and thought I was WAY off my game as I was having a heck of a time trying to work my rotation. I thought I was just wildly out of it... What a nitemare of a night. Rotation bugs. Dungeons and Arenas randomly zapping you back to the start of the area (often killing progress in the dungeon/arena entirely.) Crown store bugs (missed out getting some festival items :'( ). Extremely squishy harrowstorms that can be 3-manned down in about a minute and a half or so. Skill quirks and bugs.

Meh. Has ZOS ever heard of an automated test suite? Smart load testing? Do they even test at all? They have more regressions than a mean...
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Nice! I might actually play the game now if this is intended.

It doesn’t seem to be intended, per the patch notes. They endorsed animation cancelling years ago and even put it in a loading screen tooltip. This is much more likely to be a launch day bug than a surprise reversal of that policy.

They actually endorsed animation cancelling because they couldnt fix it. Not because it was designed that way from the start.

That's not true. Are you saying the game just manifested itself without being designed? When ZOS said "animation cancelling wasn't intended", what they meant was they never intended that people would complain about it. This has been discussed a million times since the game launched.

Wrong. There is a member of ZOS team who confessed in a discussion that animation cancelling was not intended when they designed the combat. It was a flaw in the combat design they tried to fix, couldnt and decided it that it actually more benefited the game than harm it. So they not only kept it but also created future content based on the high dps this "design flaw" provided e.g some achievements cannot be obtained without AC. There is a screenshot of the discussion posted in this forum and reddit many times, will post it again if i find it.

Personally I have no problem with AC. The current bug with LA lowered my dps considerably.
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on November 3, 2020 7:50PM
  • oneway123
    oneway123
    ✭✭✭
    Feels terrible, I hope this is not intended! Ruins the smooth combat feel!
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Quit spreading propaganda to support your narrative. They "accepted" it because they gave up trying to fix it. It was unintentional. Always has been. Always will be.

I love when people who don't have a technical background push these exaggerated fictions. Light attacks are on a separate cooldown than abilities. That's it. This isn't some insurmountable debug task that ZOS can't puzzle out. It's a design choice. It would be trivial to put light attacks on the same 1s global cooldown as all the other abilities, which would remove light attack weaving. ZOS doesn't want to do that. Light attack weaving is intentional. End of story.

I think the only reason why they couldn't figure out 'how to get rid of it' is because they couldn't find a way to make combat flow effectively to the point that things were engaging and fun. People thinking that removing this would benefit the game just seem like they don't want to improve. A shame, really.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eKsDee wrote: »
    for every example of yours of someone obviously playing badly, there are more people who are actualy trying, but cannot manage to execute the timing anyways. who are taking care with their gear, making sure to level the right skills, attempt the rotation.

And those players easily pull 3-4x the DPS that the floor pulls, when advised on how to properly set up their character and how to optimise their rotation, which is more than enough DPS for most group content in the game (ie normal dungeons, normal trials, vet base game dungeons, some vet HM base game dungeons).
    DLC dungeons have been getting progressively harder and harder even on normal - in fact, most DLC dungeons feel harder on normal then half the vanilla dungeons feel on VET. same applies to trials. this is NOT an accident.

Which is a good thing, because it adds even more levels of difficulty, which this game sorely needs. The jump from normal to vet in some content is far too great, leaving a huge gulf in the middle that is necessary for progression. Those normal DLC dungeons can be the next step from vet base game dungeons, to ease players into harder content, rather than just having them jump straight from "kind of easy" vet base game dungeons (assuming they've done the harder ones) to "actually need to be good" vet DLC dungeons.
    maybe its becasue you are so used to weaving you are not even realizing it, but even while practicing - the disparity is immense. its not as obvious when you are still leveling, but it is GLARING at max level. yes it makes that much of a difference.

The problem is that when a player is failing to weave properly, it's also often the case that they're failing to perform other parts of their rotation properly, which also contribute to the relatively low DPS. Which circles back to my main point: weaving is not the problem, ignorance and a lack of experience is.
    no just practicing and optimizing is not enough. when I see my SO who is a MUCH better player then I am, who has done practicing on a dummy for a fair bit, whose dps is about 30kish when we duo dungeons together, who has been pvping in multiple games - get frustrated because he sees people fire off attacks so rapidly that he cannot counter them even with practice, when he cannot execute the same even with practice (and i don't just mean dummy either, he's done quite a lot of dueling just to get more into the groove of movement, etc)?

How do you think other players got to that point? By practicing. It's literally just two buttons. Yes, how fast you can do it will be limited by your ping, but as an Australian who regularly plays at 250-300 ping (sometimes higher, a lot higher), you can still weave fast enough for it to make a positive difference on your DPS.

Hell, go watch the Stonethorn magblade parse on Liko's channel, as that was done by an Australia who sat around 250 ping the entire time, who still managed to break 94k against the trial dummy. Many US players consider ping beyond 100 unplayable, and yet here's this dude with 2.5x that at least, who's able to match US players in parse DPS.

It's literally just finding what speed you're comfortable with, and practicing until that gets ingrained within muscle memory, at which point you may try to push yourself a little harder to push a little more DPS out, rinse and repeat. That's it.

If you don't want to put that amount of effort into it, fine, but you shouldn't expect to match what top players are capable of pulling, and you certainly shouldn't expect Zenimax to balance the game around you, when your problem is entirely you not wanting to put the time and effort into learning and practicing.
    I can only look at your assertion and wonder if you are deliberately blind to problems, or just really that oblivious? the timing required is so precise that it is OBSENE to require players to practice to that degree just to be able to measure up - this is not a gorram job.

Again, it's really not that bad. Again, if someone with more than 2.5x the ping that US players would consider unplayable is able to match US players' parse DPS, you can too, with practice.
    raising the damage of skills might help more.

You'll be raising the damage of the ceiling far higher than the damage of the floor, since the damage of the ceiling knows how to maximise the damage increase of any buffs to skill damage.
    removing ability to cancel light attack animations, while still allowing them to fire? might help as well.

It'll help drop the ceiling (much to their dismay), but it still won't help raise the floor, all it does it make them feel better about their unchanged damage, since now the ceiling is now a little closer.
    but we do not want this. reality is, players at the top or even close to it, WANT the ceiling to be that high, WANT the gap to be that high. since I cannot be charitable when it comes to why I think that is, I leave it to you to admit to yourself as to why.

Because a skill gap is good and healthy for the game. A skill gap that's as large as the current one is, is not healthy for the game, but, as I've already covered, that's largely due to the ignorance and lack of experience on the part of the floor.

yes, do bring up Liko who is exception who proves the rule, heck, might as well bring up e-spots players as an example of what the rest of the playerbase of any given game should be able to accomplish. every MMO there are these people who see someone exceptional pull something exceptional and for them that somehow becomes the baseline...

and no, this large of a skillgap cannot be merely blamed on players. I have played many MMO's in my day, NONE of them have a skill gap as large as this one. because its designed in this way. and no its not good that there is such a disparity in difficulty for normal dungeons that are sold as part of the story. this is a game design issue. and yes it IS that bad.

and its not just two buttons. you have two bars to juggle, plus blocks, interrupts, dodges, and moving, adjusting to mechanics, etc. stop saying its just two buttons when its not.

/deep breath. I don't know why I keep arguing with you all. I already stopped doing pretty much all group content, with exception of two manning stuff with my SO, because of you sweaty lot. this crap beat any desire I had left to do it - out of me.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Nice! I might actually play the game now if this is intended.

Have fun playing on your own

Pretty damn sure there have always been more posts and requests to "nerf" animation cancelling over the years, than there were to support it.

So... not really.

Pretty damn sure bad players want everything that kills them nerfed or removed so we shouldn’t be catering to these people.

Calling people who don't like exploiting unintended mechanics, "bad".

That is literally false. You're taking a narrative that supports the believers of one side of the debate and calling it fact. (That "end of story" bit at the end there is also telling). If you've been here for the game's lifetime then you should know and accept that Animation Canceling is, seriously, a bona fide, by definition, mechanic exploit. Simply being able to cancel an animation itself is unintended. Or else, why even create an Animation if the game lets you skip it? "Weaving" is just the community's label for exploiting a combat bug that ZOS refuses to fix. Whether the reason is they can't, which now seems not true as this "issue" wouldn't be a thing, or they just don't want to anymore, mostly because of the uproar that is this thread from players that love fast paced combat.

Regardless, those of us saying that Animation Canceling is an exploit aren't lying. By definition it's a legitimate bug. It's just an officially sanctioned bug now. Even if it's allowed we won't forget or rewrite what it really is.
    Edited by ArchMikem on November 3, 2020 9:13PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

I think the only reason why they couldn't figure out 'how to get rid of it' is because they couldn't find a way to make combat flow effectively to the point that things were engaging and fun. People thinking that removing this would benefit the game just seem like they don't want to improve. A shame, really.

I doubt it has anything to do with that at all. LA / HA are a direct import of the Elder Scrolls series. Just in an MMO flavor. Its honestly probably developed for Single Player ES people to hop in and play a game similar to the game they played.

Not saying it hasn't become its own gameplay style, but I highly suspect it was made to make the game feel like a true elder scrolls game rather than another Classic MMO.
    Edited by karekiz on November 3, 2020 9:09PM
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LashanW wrote: »
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    However, it still is and always will be a bug.

🙃
    Are you part of ZoS design team or QA team? Because I'd think only they get to define and acknowledge bugs and exploits.

I think you folks are just missing my point entirely.

Think about it for awhile. It does make sense to call it an exploit, albeit an accepted one.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who is a mediocre player at best, not being able to cancel light attacks right now feels awful. This is just not a smooth-feeling experience at all. All the fluidity is gone from my magblade. I'm only questing through Markarth so nothing hardcore but I'm still dreading every instance of combat because it just feels so slow and clunky. I really hope we get a fix for this quickly. Yikes.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip] They "accepted" it because they gave up trying to fix it. It was unintentional. Always has been. Always will be.

As a result, the majority of players have adopted it, raising the "ceiling," causing them to balance the game around these numbers (DPS) that shouldn't have been possible to begin with. Now newer players have this seemingly impossible mountain to climb.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]

Who cares if it was unintentional? How is that relevant? You never change your mind? Re-evaluate something? Realize something may be better than how you originally conceived it? Should we remove all the Penicillin in the world and let people die because the manner in which that drug was developed was not intended or a mistake?

Balance the game around it? Have you even done the new questing zones? I can go AFK and eat a sandwich, come back and the Big Bad Evil Guy might have me at 50% health. That's not balanced around animation-canceling or players with a high ceiling lol. There's no mountain to climb there. It's not even worthy of being called a mole-hill. That's the vast majority of the content that the devs release.

I as a pro-animation-canceling player have never claimed I am special. And you're right, it's not hard, so nice way to contradict yourself about that impossible mountain to climb. Because I am not special, I am perfectly fine with the vast majority of ZOS's content being tailored to precisely these newer players you are so concerned about rather than me. It's fine, because a grand total of once a year, ZOS releases something that is catered to the best players. See, nobody's special, something for everyone and how everyone wants to play.

Edited by Joy_Division on November 3, 2020 9:54PM
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's unfortunate these discussions deteriorate into shade throwing contests. There are some significant issues with LA's and some other magicka skills (Daedric Prey, Degeneration, Meteor) in this release that were present, but ignored, on the PTS. I'm hoping ZOS can get this resolved ASAP as playing my mag characters feels pretty bad right now. I'm not sure what they've done but I can parse 15k - 20k higher on stam toons with this patch...and I've been almost exclusively a mag player for around 4 years.