The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What have you done to weaving?

• Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I actually like this bug, casting skills in a row now feels a lot better. Like it used to feel.... fluid!
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try to LA between channeling skills (aka jabs)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ayy no :scream:
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Personally I actually like this bug, casting skills in a row now feels a lot better. Like it used to feel.... fluid!

That doesn’t sound like the bug. There’s nothing fluid about what most of us are experiencing.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the people complaining about animation cancelling and hoping this doesn't get fixed. I don't play much atm but tried it out during the weekend a bit (PvP only). The bug manifests in a way that the game practically cancels more animations for me than I ever could.

A lot of my ranged light attacks and some of my skills did show ZERO animation and did not render projectiles etc., but they still did connect just fine. It was a bit messy in combination with lag, but otherwise I just had to follow my muscle memory and players would take damage without a visual cue from my attacks except for on-screen damage numbers and their moving health bar.

I kind of enjoyed it, but it's a bug and should be fixed.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just to follow up on this, we have a fix for this issue scheduled to go out with our next incremental patch, which is currently scheduled for November 16.

Thank you for fixing this since it's made magsorcs a nightmare to play.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just to follow up on this, we have a fix for this issue scheduled to go out with our next incremental patch, which is currently scheduled for November 16.

@ZOS_GinaBruno why is nobody responding to the complaints about the time it takes to fix this and other bugs that were known on PTS?

Me and some other players are not too happy about the quality of the release and the communication. Last time this happened, we were promised things (including) communication would be better in the future.

I'm not feeling it.
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its more to do with the update to the settings they have put other stuff in there, since update i have had task manager on 2nd screen, and noticed the my gpu spikes every now and then from 20% usage to 97% usage, also the norm of of memory usage before up date for me was 2gb max now at points i see it at 4gb
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest I haven’t seen this bug on xb1x and la weaving seems fine! In fact it seems smoother! Leave it alone!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is almost unplayable right now on PC. Hard to fathom how a company can consistently break their own game and then take an inordinate amount of time to fix said issue.

I also have a really hard time understanding why so many people simply refuse to learn how to LA weave. It is not particularly hard and has quite a nice benefit to how little time needs to be invested in learning it. Every time I do a random dungeon and encounter a max CP player doing 10k dps it boggles my mind.
    Edited by montiferus on November 10, 2020 7:07PM
  • OneWingedAnge7
    OneWingedAnge7
    ✭✭✭
    I play on Xbox so I'm late to the party. However...

Trying to use my stamsorc and weave lights with crystal weapon are resulting in a plethora of mishaps, constant light attacks or constant crystal weapon procs. It's unbearable. I hope to God this is not intended as part of the global 700ms cooldown. It has absolutely ruined my eb and flow.

Trying to use my magblade however has been almost managable... Almost.

I really hope the tempo of combat can be returned to how it was before this patch. It's has sapped all of my enthusiasm for playing as a dps.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno why is nobody responding to the complaints about the time it takes to fix this and other bugs that were known on PTS?

Me and some other players are not too happy about the quality of the release and the communication. Last time this happened, we were promised things (including) communication would be better in the future.

I'm not feeling it.

Not to mention they knowingly pushed an extremely broken update to console with this in it because apparently keeping to the schedule is more important than the players actually enjoying the content you've pushed.
  • DropDeadGorgeous
    DropDeadGorgeous
    ✭✭✭
    How does light attack feel after yesterday's patch?
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does light attack feel after yesterday's patch?

It seems like it's working as intended. It feels more responsive now as it was pre-Markarth, and I've had no issues at all.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on November 17, 2020 10:38AM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bug has been fixed on PC
    @ZOS_AntonioP please close this thread as the issue is resolved
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed with some abilities i can now cast and heavy attack at the same time now.

so who needs animation canceling when you can just cast 2 abilities at once now?

Easiest example I could repeat reliably would be blockade of storms. And the animation basically looks like me heavy attacking with a wall of lightening appearing out of no where.
    Edited by Fuzzybrick on November 17, 2020 1:38PM
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc