UP house

Shirayuki_Sama
This movie has a very special place in my heart. It is romantic, sad, and of course really funny... in one word? Wonderful!!! <3
I recreated the house as good as I could, and I hope to make you feel the love I had for it with this video. Enjoy! ^^

kg11aubmibz8.jpg
by @HachikoChan PC EU

Edited by Shirayuki_Sama on November 30, 2019 1:15PM
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, well done indeed Sir/Ma'am *bows deep*

<3B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Explorer of Tamriel (& Skyrim) - Mastercrafter (still looking for some motifs ;-))
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Thanks for wacthing!!!

Every time I build a new house in this game, I get myself amazed as well to see what we can create with what we have, I think the real limit in this game is our own imagination (and the slots you can use for it of course :D ).

But I love this community and I will never get tired of it <3
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A truly great build Hachiko. I really enjoyed touring this house. It was creative and full of fantasy yet cosy and functional.
    Exceptional layout and great attention to details
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am available for hire for custom builds, just PM me.
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Thanks @Zypheran ! :smiley:
    You and the other judges in Elara' contest were amazing too. I really enjoyed the contest video! You guys were making me smile, just by listening to all of you having so much fun :D
    Edited by Shirayuki_Sama on December 2, 2019 10:32PM
  • Coach99
    Coach99
    Soul Shriven
    What an amazing, thoughtful job. Hats off to you good person.... you are gifted.

PS ...this may be only my first or second post but your project was compelling. Many Thanks
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    I built this house thinking about my husband, they way he is always cheering me up. But more than anything, when we think about this movie, and he always tells me: "Let's become old together". ^^
    So thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart <3
    Edited by Shirayuki_Sama on December 2, 2019 10:39PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the movie but your house? WOW!!...............Just WOW!! Amazing job with such awesome little details.
    PC/NA/EP
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing detail! Well done!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭
    The construction of this home is fantastic! What a wonderful homage to the movie; I can tell that it really touched your heart, and that shows in your build. <3
  • Chouettelfique
    It's amazing, I'm glad to know your creations ^.^
    Sinome maruvan ar hildinyar tenn' Ambarmetta !
    In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the World !
    En ce lieu je m'établirai, et mes héritiers, jusqu'à la fin du Monde !
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Chryseia wrote: »
    The construction of this home is fantastic! What a wonderful homage to the movie; I can tell that it really touched your heart, and that shows in your build. <3

It truly did! Thanks Chryseia :blush:<3