You can only have 1 orb active at a time: Why this should NOT go live

• AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    This screams PvP nerfs. Springs and Orbs were the most commonly complained About heals from ball Groups.

Can Zos please finally sepparate PvE and PvP? These changes might nerf ball Groups yay, but they will be incredibly detrimental to PvE.

@Sanguinor2 yeah exactly, sounds like a nerph for pvp. Im playing since day 1 and everytime something was wrong in pvp, they changed even for pve. But now is ridicolous
    Edited by AleTaras on July 7, 2019 12:43PM
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AleTaras wrote: »

yeah exactly, sounds like a nerph for pvp. Im playing since day 1 and everytime something was wrong in pvp, they changed even for pve. But now is ridicolous

Yeah small scalers are celebrating Right now, but since I PvE and PvP I sure am not. Various heal checks will be made much more difficult and the orb Change is just next Level of stupidity.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • norrisnick
    norrisnick
    ✭✭✭
    wtb orbs plz
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    Ive played since console launch, since murkmire I really only log on to raid with my team 3 days a week. I would like to play more but its changes or even,proposed changes like these healing ones that suck all the fun out of the game for me, I don't heal but these proposed changes have to be some of stupidest changes in a while. As a dd I know I'm with good healers when i dont have to heavy attack for sustain these proposed changes can't go live.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Tabatta wrote: »
    In addition to all the great points Stileanima made, I would like to add my own voice, and illustrate it by another clip from Sunspire.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableHomelyPastaGingerPower

In this clip, you can see me healing the "beam phase" during Lokkestiiz hard mode, and the following dot (static) it leaves behind. I have extended ritual placed under me and my DDs, I am using Reviving Barrier (which leaves a HoT), Turn Undead under my dds for minor protection, minor ward/resolve up on them through Combat Prayer, major ward/resolve up on them through Expensive Clock, and a Blood Altar up so that if my dds are hitting anything, they are getting healed. In addition to all this, I am spamming Illustrious Healing and Energy Orbs, and as you can see, my DDs are still losing hp significantly.

Keep in mind that this is an end-game raiding group, where DDs and myself are used to the fight. How are we supposed to survive this mechanics if only one Illustrious Healing and Energy Orb can be up at a time? How is any less experience group supposed to even have a chance? We are already using a lot of damage mitigation and defensive ultimates. These changes going live would be a big disaster in PvE, in my opinion.

The nerfs show just how far out of touch with the content they are--unless this is an intended mess (much like the aborted shield cast times) that they will retract later, perhaps to distract focus from passing other changes under the radar. This is probably reading too much into things, but the notes on healing honestly make the mind boggle. They also go to show just how little our class reps are heeded, because I doubt that if any of them were consulted on this, they were remotely supportive of these changes.

Yeah, you probably read too much into it, but it's still a interesting point. The PTS should actually be the place for testing major changes that probably will never make it to live. But we have gotten to the point where everthing on the PTS will make it to live in some form anyway and actual major reversions with those changes are so rare that we get a big uproar before changes even make it to the PTS and it's more likely that ZOS wants to cover something up then actually process feedback properly.
    EU/PC (GER) 1300+ CP
    Healermain since 2014
    34375 Achievement Points

Officer of THE UNITED BROTHERHOOD

SOON™

Scores:
    vAA: 149970
    vHRC: 150562
    vSO: 162574
    vMOL: 166402
    vHOF: 211729 (Tick Tock Tormentor)
    vAS: 112304 (Immortal Redeemer)
    vCR: 128814 (Gryphonheart)
    vSS: 241066
    vDSA: 45742
    vBRP: 100503 (Unchained)
    vMSA: 584810

Youtube
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpier wrote: »
    The orbs and springs changes are abysmal. If this goes live, it will be worse than Morrowind.

Start discontinuing your recurring subscriptions and don't buy anything from the crown store!

Vote with your wallets and tell ZOS you don't approve of these changes!

I’ve already decided if these notes go live, I’m going to use whatever crowns I have now in reserve and not bother purchasing any more in the future until someone at ZOS comes to their senses.

• Donnasnowheart_ESO
    Donnasnowheart_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for this tbh Bubble spamming was far to common it has a 20 sec cd to trigger the synergy theres also a few sets that give back resources to allies. We also still have templar spears so it's really not the end of the world. The game as a whole needed a massive tone down but I was personally expecting it to be in the form of CP squishing as no player likes seeing class/skill line ability nerfs over just straight passive nerfs like CP. From all of this though I expect an additional healer to be added over a dps for hm trial content which honestly won't hurt to much.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for this tbh Bubble spamming was far to common it has a 20 sec cd to trigger the synergy theres also a few sets that give back resources to allies. We also still have templar spears so it's really not the end of the world. The game as a whole needed a massive tone down but I was personally expecting it to be in the form of CP squishing as no player likes seeing class/skill line ability nerfs over just straight passive nerfs like CP. From all of this though I expect an additional healer to be added over a dps for hm trial content which honestly won't hurt to much.

Well if you're only providing one person with the synergy then sure, 20s down time is fine, but in a trial with 8 hungry dps between you and the tank as a non-templar healer you have no chance getting resources to them where-as before you could cast enough orbs to at least sneak one by.
  • KatySpirit
    KatySpirit
    ✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Well if you're only providing one person with the synergy then sure, 20s down time is fine, but in a trial with 8 hungry dps between you and the tank as a non-templar healer you have no chance getting resources to them where-as before you could cast enough orbs to at least sneak one by.
    THIS is the biggest concern. The tank needs to get an orb, and there is no way the DPS are letting that orb crawl by. Orb (since it is no longer Orbs, that implies more than one at once) needs to have unlimited 20s-cool-down synergy uses for its duration. It can crawl by and everyone can use it and then it can crawl to the tank and they can use it too. Can't spam it and won't need to.
    Tanks: Warden, Nightblade, Dragonknight
    Healers: Nightblade, Templar, Warden, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Necromancer
    DPS: Magsorc, Magblade, Magplar, MagDK, Stamblade, StamNecro
  • Donnasnowheart_ESO
    Donnasnowheart_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Then cast it once its been popped.....this won't throw resources out of control stop treating it like it has some sort of cd for casting. Not to mention simply throw spears at the tank if no temp healer simply temp DD even stam DD has spears in there kit. Not to mention a crap ton of skills had their costs lowered. It's a 20 sec cd per person for the synergy with bubble you have 2 healers add in spears from a healer or DD, between new lowered costs, Pots, new armor sets, if even needed and minior buffs ppl will be fine especially if another healer is added into the mix.