Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

You can only have 1 orb active at a time: Why this should NOT go live

• AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    This screams PvP nerfs. Springs and Orbs were the most commonly complained About heals from ball Groups.

Can Zos please finally sepparate PvE and PvP? These changes might nerf ball Groups yay, but they will be incredibly detrimental to PvE.

@Sanguinor2 yeah exactly, sounds like a nerph for pvp. Im playing since day 1 and everytime something was wrong in pvp, they changed even for pve. But now is ridicolous
    Edited by AleTaras on July 7, 2019 12:43PM
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AleTaras wrote: »

yeah exactly, sounds like a nerph for pvp. Im playing since day 1 and everytime something was wrong in pvp, they changed even for pve. But now is ridicolous

Yeah small scalers are celebrating Right now, but since I PvE and PvP I sure am not. Various heal checks will be made much more difficult and the orb Change is just next Level of stupidity.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those "small scalers" should just adapt and overcome. By grouping up, for instance. They obviously have no qualms about destroying other people's game for their personal pet peeve, so why should anyone else care about their whining?
    This is getting ridiculous.
  • Arvendir
    Arvendir
    ✭✭✭
    They are litterally killing a versatile, fun and challeging role.

Healers will be forced to JUST HEAL, will be boring, stressfull and monotonous.

The tanks will be forced to stop using buffing sets like alkosh and hircine and they will have to use defensive set ups.

Probably, like other mmo's, there will be a new role "buffer/debuffer" that will not really heal or deal Damage, he will just stand there "cheerleading" the Others.

Stop this madness and stop changing classes/skills only because of PvP.

We are in 2019, is that impossible to diversify the pvp skills from pve skills?
    Arvendir, Closed Beta Tester
    Guild: Ordine di Shor(Gilda Italiana PC)

Craglorn's HMs | vHoF HM | vMoL HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vRG HM | vSS HM | vKA HM |
    Dragonknight Stamina
    Dragonknight Tank
    Dragonknight Magicka
    Templar Stamina
    Templar Healer
    Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
    Sorcerer Magicka
    Necromancer Stamina
    Necromancer Magicka
    Necromancer Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Warden Tank
    Warden Healer
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let’s not harrass Gina for these issues. She only types the patch notes and just relays info to the others. She’s not in charge of combat. However, @ZOS_BrianWheeler really needs to understand that this stuff is not a smart idea.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, those changes massively impact our capabilities while also hurting the general feel of the role. I think the true extent of this shows if we take a look at a PvE healer rotation. I have written down a random rotation for a warden with Jorvulds below and I think it shows the problem very well.

1. Combat Prayer
    2. Blockade
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Altar
    5. Frostcloak
    6. Netch
    7. Enchanted Growth
    8. ???
    9. Blockade
    10. ???
    11. ???
    12. Combat Prayer
    13. ???
    14. ???
    15. ???
    16. ???
    17. Blockade
    18. ???
    19. ???
    20. ???
    21. ???
    22. ???
    23. Combat Prayer
    24. ???
    25. Blockade
    26. Elemental Drain
    27. ???
    28. ???
    29. ???
    30. ???

This is what 30 skills out of a rotation keeping up a good amount of buffs and debuffs looks like. Every ??? would be a spot in the rotation for a "spamable" so this would either be orbs or springs and in some cases a early recast of another skill. I have purposefully chosen a rotation with a very high amount of ???, because it highlights that optimizing for more free GCDs currently is a factor in healing setups, leading to more options for endgame healers. With the changes to orbs and springs we get two problems now, The first, more obvious one, is that we don't really have anything to fill those global cooldowns with. We basically completely lose a core skill. The second issue is a reduction of complexity. Currently a huge deciding factor on how good a healer is, is how those ??? are used, with bad healers just spaming springs and good ones knowing when they have to use springs and prioritizing orbs otherwise. Using orbs correctly and having the situational awareness to decide between orbs and springs are two very big factors in PvE healing that would get lost with those changes, severely lowering the skill ceiling for healers by reducing the potential rotation optimization and reducing the need for reactive play. Healer is in my opinion already capped of more in power then other roles and this hurts the role even more. We had the discussion for many patches that healers feel unimportant in endgame PvE and after quite a few positive changes we get massive nerfs now? None of this makes any sense.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • norrisnick
    norrisnick
    ✭✭✭
    wtb orbs plz
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namarkas wrote: »
    I mean I get the general direction with those changes, steamlining all ground AoE over time abilites so they behave the same.

But... this is BORING. We don't want this. :(
    Divoria wrote: »

I hope the devs will have enough sense to listen to players (such as Storm and Anima) who know what they're talking about, because they spend the majority of their time ingame, healing.

In most cases when ZOS proposes changes, be it good changes, buffs, nerfs or pointless changes, we adjust and move on. This is not the case, because there is no SOUND reasoning behind this. None. I play with good healers in my guild and they DO NOT just spam springs and/or orbs. They work hard to buff their DDs, give them sustain, debuff the bosses and keep everyone alive, because this is what is needed if you want your group to clear hard content.

There is so much work to be done as a healer, especially in more challenging content such as vHOF last boss HM, vAS HM, vCR +1/2/3 etc. The amount of incoming damage and debuffs players are getting in certain content cannot be healed reactively. Maybe top players in this game will learn to live these changes, and optimize their group in such a way that they can still clear HM DLC trials, but you're absolutely annulling any chance for progression groups to clear the hardest content. And you haven't even said why. This is not the way to go, ZOS. You're gonna lose people. Don't stand in stupid.

Well said. I am not well known in forums or in game, but I have templar, warden, and necro healers and therefore spend the majority of my time healing. My main is the templar healer.

There has been a lot of talk about making healers more relevant. This will do the opposite, at least in PvE. For most content, people will run without healers and rely on self heals. Many groups already are; this will be the nail in the coffin. (I am not usually this cynical but perhaps THIS is the plan to fix dungeon finder... make it irrelevant so no one uses it?) For the hardest content... I am not sure but I suspect it will just make that content out of reach for almost everyone.

As a healer I am extremely disappointed with everything I see here:
    1. Healing Springs:Converted this ability into a true AoE HoT, rather than a hybrid spammable hybrid HoT. Increased the duration from 3 seconds to 8 seconds, but you may only have 1 active at a time.

Boring! I can't position heals in multiple areas anymore? This is ridiculous.

2. Regeneration: Increased the healing per tick by approximately 98%, but reduced duration to 10 seconds. It now only hits 1 ally per cast.

1 ally per cast? Really?? Ok, let's take an ability that was only useful in dungeons anyway, make it less useful, and more likely to NOT hit the other poor folks that are standing somewhere else from where my healing springs happens to be.

3. Necrotic Orb: You can only have 1 orb active at a time. Decreased the speed to 2 meters per second from 3 meters per second to help it deal damage or heal targets more reliably as the orb passes them.

Has been discussed at length here already and I agree with 100% with everything that was said.

4. Blood Altar: This ability and its morphs no longer have a cast time, and now cost Health rather than Magicka

I probably won't be standing in my own healing springs, and regeneration probably won't hit me, so sure, let's reduce my health when I put down a Blood Altar. Why not?

Let's take stock here. If people aren't all stacked together, each of my heals can only hit ONE PERSON (ok, area, maybe, in some cases) AT A TIME. But Blessing of Protection (Combat Prayer) was buffed, and now Circle of Protection (gee, seems a lot like Rune Focus now, doesn't it?) can be morphed to heal people standing in my circle.

I've been pretty vocal about the repeated Breath of Life changes.

But putting this all together it really seems like healers are being put in an extremely boring role where we are supposed to STAND AND FACE THE PEOPLE WE ARE HEALING to be effective. Otherwise, here's a few other heals where you might be able to help your group out, but generally not. This all seems like PvP changes to me. They make absolutely zero sense in a PvE environment.

Healing is not going to be fun anymore. I truly... I have no suggestions for ZOS except to say... please, no.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    both the orb and healing spring changes are terrible. this game interests me less and less. the devs can't even play their own game competitively and they shouldn't make big changes like this without consulting feedback from those who can and do.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    there are certain hard mode fights that I am concerned will no longer be possible to heal without stackable hot's.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As said in another thread... this will literally make some end game content impossible. It will spread the gap between the "elite" and everybody else. Completion rates of veteran content is already depressingly low among the whole community. This is going to make it worse.

The last few PTS cycles do not have me hopeful that ZOS will actually listen.

Besides who is going to spend time on the PTS running trials. They're going to be on Live to get their clears, or scores, before these across the board nerfs. Considering nobody has Godslayer yet, few groups are clearing Lokke/Nahvii HM, they're going to spend time to finish those, because any combination of these nerfs is going make it much, much for difficult.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS: "We want healers to feel important in end game content"

Also ZOS: "LeTs NeRf AlL oF tHe HeAlIng"

As a vet trial PvE raid lead, DD, and Healer, these changes are garbage.

Imagine a healing intensive situation where you actually need the HoT from your orb and a DD or tank even ACCIDENTALLY syngergizes it and suddenly the healing is gone.

The only way I can see this working AT ALL is to add changes to the orb synergy and partly or completely unnerf the Grand Healing ticks. The synergy should not remove the orb, and two players should be able to syngergize the same orb.
    With a reliable and predictable orb duration and coverage, you MIGHT be able to outheal something like Assembly General execute or the CONTINUOUS damage in vCR +3 using only two healers.

With a reliable and reasonably powerful Grand Healing and Healing Orb, those HOTS could be strong enough to allow a class ground HOT and more direct spot healing with Combat Prayer/whatever to outheal some of the massive heal checks in vet trials.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    Ive played since console launch, since murkmire I really only log on to raid with my team 3 days a week. I would like to play more but its changes or even,proposed changes like these healing ones that suck all the fun out of the game for me, I don't heal but these proposed changes have to be some of stupidest changes in a while. As a dd I know I'm with good healers when i dont have to heavy attack for sustain these proposed changes can't go live.
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People seems to think that the impact will mean we will have to go from spamming one skill to spamming another, without looking at the bigger picture, this post pretty much highlights the core issue, Orbs allowed for smart play. Without them we will have to result to clap healing through a lot of content. Something noone wants to do. I am certanly not playing eso if this change goes live.
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • Tabatta
    Tabatta
    ✭✭✭
    In addition to all the great points Stileanima made, I would like to add my own voice, and illustrate it by another clip from Sunspire.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableHomelyPastaGingerPower

In this clip, you can see me healing the "beam phase" during Lokkestiiz hard mode, and the following dot (static) it leaves behind. I have extended ritual placed under me and my DDs, I am using Reviving Barrier (which leaves a HoT), Turn Undead under my dds for minor protection, minor ward/resolve up on them through Combat Prayer, major ward/resolve up on them through Expensive Clock, and a Blood Altar up so that if my dds are hitting anything, they are getting healed. In addition to all this, I am spamming Illustrious Healing and Energy Orbs, and as you can see, my DDs are still losing hp significantly.

Keep in mind that this is an end-game raiding group, where DDs and myself are used to the fight. How are we supposed to survive this mechanics if only one Illustrious Healing and Energy Orb can be up at a time? How is any less experience group supposed to even have a chance? We are already using a lot of damage mitigation and defensive ultimates. These changes going live would be a big disaster in PvE, in my opinion.

[edited to remove nonconstructive content]

Thank you for reading that.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on July 8, 2019 12:47PM
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Gilliamtherogue The healing changes are at best, I hope, a distraction on the patch notes you planned to retract anyway so you guys can sneak in some other suspect changes like in Murkmire.

While I understand that it's for the Week 1 PTS, the fact that the proposed changes that dumbs/strips down an entire role (not a class, not a build) somehow made it onto the patch notes indicates at least one of you thought it was a good idea for whatever reason which is very worrying.
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to keep this change, you’ll have to

1) nerf the damage in vHoF execute (both HM/nonHM) and vCR+3 (or at least let us block the ball dots again) at the very least

2) reverse this decision.

Here’s hoping you can figure out which path to take 😀
    Edited by BennyButton on July 7, 2019 4:32PM
  • ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the other thread about the resto skill line, but I'll post it here too cause this thread looks like its getting more attention.

I've seen a lot of discussion about why this change is bad, and the people saying it give good examples as to why it's bad, but for the people defending the changes, all they say is that the changes are good. Why are they good? Cause you can't spam springs during high damage phases? What will be the alternative to this? Give me an alternative to out heal the damage during the poison phase in vSo, or during the meteor phase on the first boss of vMoL. I don't know what healers these people run with, but I know I'm doing a lot more than spamming springs, as for orbs I'm throwing about three out after a combat prayer. I only spam springs when the mechanics mentioned earlier are happening because I have no other skill that's going to heal up everyone around me consistently. What can I do now? Pop a spring, lay down extended ritual and circle of protection and hope for the best? I can't wait to see how these changes look on pts when people attempt ver hardmodes trials.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabatta wrote: »
    In addition to all the great points Stileanima made, I would like to add my own voice, and illustrate it by another clip from Sunspire.

In this clip, you can see me healing the "beam phase" during Lokkestiiz hard mode, and the following dot (static) it leaves behind. I have extended ritual placed under me and my DDs, I am using Reviving Barrier (which leaves a HoT), Turn Undead under my dds for minor protection, minor ward/resolve up on them through Combat Prayer, major ward/resolve up on them through Expensive Clock, and a Blood Altar up so that if my dds are hitting anything, they are getting healed. In addition to all this, I am spamming Illustrious Healing and Energy Orbs, and as you can see, my DDs are still losing hp significantly.

Keep in mind that this is an end-game raiding group, where DDs and myself are used to the fight. How are we supposed to survive this mechanics if only one Illustrious Healing and Energy Orb can be up at a time? How is any less experience group supposed to even have a chance? We are already using a lot of damage mitigation and defensive ultimates. These changes going live would be a big disaster in PvE, in my opinion.

The nerfs show just how far out of touch with the content they are--unless this is an intended mess (much like the aborted shield cast times) that they will retract later, perhaps to distract focus from passing other changes under the radar. This is probably reading too much into things, but the notes on healing honestly make the mind boggle. They also go to show just how little our class reps are heeded, because I doubt that if any of them were consulted on this, they were remotely supportive of these changes.
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the other thread about the resto skill line, but I'll post it here too cause this thread looks like its getting more attention.

I've seen a lot of discussion about why this change is bad, and the people saying it give good examples as to why it's bad, but for the people defending the changes, all they say is that the changes are good. Why are they good? Cause you can't spam springs during high damage phases? What will be the alternative to this? Give me an alternative to out heal the damage during the poison phase in vSo, or during the meteor phase on the first boss of vMoL. I don't know what healers these people run with, but I know I'm doing a lot more than spamming springs, as for orbs I'm throwing about three out after a combat prayer. I only spam springs when the mechanics mentioned earlier are happening because I have no other skill that's going to heal up everyone around me consistently. What can I do now? Pop a spring, lay down extended ritual and circle of protection and hope for the best? I can't wait to see how these changes look on pts when people attempt ver hardmodes trials.

I am pretty sure the people defending these changes are people that are clueless when it comes to end game pve content, and are most likely BOL spammers 🤷‍♀️
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Tabatta wrote: »

The nerfs show just how far out of touch with the content they are--unless this is an intended mess (much like the aborted shield cast times) that they will retract later, perhaps to distract focus from passing other changes under the radar. This is probably reading too much into things, but the notes on healing honestly make the mind boggle. They also go to show just how little our class reps are heeded, because I doubt that if any of them were consulted on this, they were remotely supportive of these changes.

Yeah, you probably read too much into it, but it's still a interesting point. The PTS should actually be the place for testing major changes that probably will never make it to live. But we have gotten to the point where everthing on the PTS will make it to live in some form anyway and actual major reversions with those changes are so rare that we get a big uproar before changes even make it to the PTS and it's more likely that ZOS wants to cover something up then actually process feedback properly.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree this is bad.

That being stated, since the Energy Orbs only has a 8m radius and an ally can activate the Healing Combustion synergy, causing the orb to explode and heal to 795 Health to all friendly targets and restore 3960 Magicka or Stamina to the ally, whichever maximum to higher.

What about increasing the radius 28m, and make it so using the synergy effects everyone.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Corpier wrote: »
    The orbs and springs changes are abysmal. If this goes live, it will be worse than Morrowind.

Start discontinuing your recurring subscriptions and don't buy anything from the crown store!

Vote with your wallets and tell ZOS you don't approve of these changes!

I’ve already decided if these notes go live, I’m going to use whatever crowns I have now in reserve and not bother purchasing any more in the future until someone at ZOS comes to their senses.

• Donnasnowheart_ESO
    Donnasnowheart_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all for this tbh Bubble spamming was far to common it has a 20 sec cd to trigger the synergy theres also a few sets that give back resources to allies. We also still have templar spears so it's really not the end of the world. The game as a whole needed a massive tone down but I was personally expecting it to be in the form of CP squishing as no player likes seeing class/skill line ability nerfs over just straight passive nerfs like CP. From all of this though I expect an additional healer to be added over a dps for hm trial content which honestly won't hurt to much.
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't feel like there's much more I could add, you summed it all perfectly. I just started getting back into the game but I will absolutely quit if this goes live. Never have I been pushed to say that, and I mean it entirely.

A single orb is a death sentence to any non Templar class. The game should be pushing for more diversity, not a Templar homogeneity. Even Templars will struggle, since their shard is stationary. This issue grows immensely during a trial, where a two healers are responsible for healing TEN other players. Assuming both are Templars, that's four synergies for the twelve people in that team. God forbid they take damage or anything, since the heals are so gutted.

I'm tired enough reworking or abandoning characters whenever ZOS feels like it. Making healing even harder will probably the final nail in the coffin for me, honestly. Lasted four years and a beta, and this might just do me in
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm all for this tbh Bubble spamming was far to common it has a 20 sec cd to trigger the synergy theres also a few sets that give back resources to allies. We also still have templar spears so it's really not the end of the world. The game as a whole needed a massive tone down but I was personally expecting it to be in the form of CP squishing as no player likes seeing class/skill line ability nerfs over just straight passive nerfs like CP. From all of this though I expect an additional healer to be added over a dps for hm trial content which honestly won't hurt to much.

Well if you're only providing one person with the synergy then sure, 20s down time is fine, but in a trial with 8 hungry dps between you and the tank as a non-templar healer you have no chance getting resources to them where-as before you could cast enough orbs to at least sneak one by.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let’s not harrass Gina for these issues. She only types the patch notes and just relays info to the others. She’s not in charge of combat. However, @ZOS_BrianWheeler really needs to understand that this stuff is not a smart idea.

Gina clearly knew how the community was going to react to these notes based on her comments in TRE yesterday. I feel bad for her. She's a great community manager stuck representing an absolute dumpster fire of a dev team.

But there's no point in pinging Wheeler. He can't read or type with his pants on his head.

I never thought I would unironically pine for the days of Wrobel.
  • KatySpirit
    KatySpirit
    ✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Well if you're only providing one person with the synergy then sure, 20s down time is fine, but in a trial with 8 hungry dps between you and the tank as a non-templar healer you have no chance getting resources to them where-as before you could cast enough orbs to at least sneak one by.
    THIS is the biggest concern. The tank needs to get an orb, and there is no way the DPS are letting that orb crawl by. Orb (since it is no longer Orbs, that implies more than one at once) needs to have unlimited 20s-cool-down synergy uses for its duration. It can crawl by and everyone can use it and then it can crawl to the tank and they can use it too. Can't spam it and won't need to.
    Tanks: Warden, Nightblade, Dragonknight
    Healers: Nightblade, Templar, Warden, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Necromancer
    DPS: Magsorc, Magblade, Magplar, MagDK, Stamblade, StamNecro
  • Donnasnowheart_ESO
    Donnasnowheart_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Then cast it once its been popped.....this won't throw resources out of control stop treating it like it has some sort of cd for casting. Not to mention simply throw spears at the tank if no temp healer simply temp DD even stam DD has spears in there kit. Not to mention a crap ton of skills had their costs lowered. It's a 20 sec cd per person for the synergy with bubble you have 2 healers add in spears from a healer or DD, between new lowered costs, Pots, new armor sets, if even needed and minior buffs ppl will be fine especially if another healer is added into the mix.
  • sorcmag01
    sorcmag01
    ✭✭✭
    Lets get real. The healing orbs nerf is too stupid of an idea to implement.