Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• TheMage
    TheMage
    What's going on? No friends, no guildies. First time/first game where it's happening.
    Options
  • Thrain
    Thrain
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheMage wrote: »
    What's going on? No friends, no guildies. First time/first game where it's happening.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cfeb98864796e436bd44c3c&rid=giphy.gif
    Options
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Guilds and Friends are back for me now :)
    Options
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't even log in to Cyrodiil now, just a never-ending loadscreen.
    I do love maintenance Mondays, always fun to see what they have managed to break.
    Options
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, confirming we've seen this and are looking into it.

Over FOUR hours later the server is still a mess - sterling work ZOS, sterling work...
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few hours... Right. Isnt there this issue already since 6pm or so? Its 11pm in EU already...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMage wrote: »

First time? I assume you have started ESO not so long ago... since it's not the first time :tongue:
    Options
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    zos is killing it xD
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
    Options
  • k0u
    k0u
    ✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »

Over FOUR hours later the server is still a mess - sterling work ZOS, sterling work...

It's ok if it takes them longer to fix it. It is probably a very complex code where a small change can lead to something you haven't had in mind at all.

But why didn't they communicate it earlier. It started with EU maintenance taking longer than the NA one. Then shortly after EU servers went live, issues started. Still no statement. I tried to relog but I get stuck in an infinite loading screen. Still no statement. Didn't someone quote a post where ZOS said that they want to improve in costumer communication?

Just let us know what is happening, what are the issues, why are there issues, how are you trying to fix them and what are you doing to prevent them in the future;
    Options
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k0u wrote: »

It's ok if it takes them longer to fix it. It is probably a very complex code where a small change can lead to something you haven't had in mind at all.

But why didn't they communicate it earlier. It started with EU maintenance taking longer than the NA one. Then shortly after EU servers went live, issues started. Still no statement. I tried to relog but I get stuck in an infinite loading screen. Still no statement. Didn't someone quote a post where ZOS said that they want to improve in costumer communication?

Just let us know what is happening, what are the issues, why are there issues, how are you trying to fix them and what are you doing to prevent them in the future;

Duuuuude, that's asking for too much! Some of us have been here for months asking for the same thing and look what happens... there is no hope!
    Options
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    immozz01 wrote: »

I feel embarressed for ZoS staff if they watch this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno yea this

awesome vid, to bad not more bugs presented there since not even 10% of current bugs are in that video, but it makes a point.
    Options
  • k0u
    k0u
    ✭✭

Duuuuude, that's asking for too much! Some of us have been here for months asking for the same thing and look what happens... there is no hope!

That's so sad. If this has been going on for months I can understand your frustration.
    Options
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    20 minutes ago my Guilds and Friends started working again, now they don't again... lol... :(
    Options
  • Deohjo
    Deohjo
    ✭✭
    The house settings are also broken PC-EU
    settings r gone. unable to save
    Options
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's so sad. If this has been going on for months I can understand your frustration.

yes unfortunately it's how things work here, fun game with crap company that shows no respect for EU players.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

Hey there @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance of an update? I know you said a "couple of hours" and that can be read in many ways :)

I'm just logging in every so often to check, as of 5 mins ago I am still "Billy no mates" and have no guilds, should I just give up for tonight? <3
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

Hey there @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance of an update? I know you said a "couple of hours" and that can be read in many ways :)

I'm just logging in every so often to check, as of 5 mins ago I am still "Billy no mates" and have no guilds, should I just give up for tonight? <3

Try the way that covers 3, 4 and 5 digits.
    Options
  • Thrain
    Thrain
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow 3 times now my whole friendlist got removed and came back its just in-out-in-out since when are my friends skanks?

tenor.gif?itemid=8220789
    Options
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that asked somewhere else, obviously without answer, and I don't expect one either, but...

What the hell do they need a maintenance each week for, and what do they actually do ?

Back in the days, and I mean that as in "before explaining to people you play a game with a monthly fee to access it over the internet, you first need to explain what Internet is", we had maintenance only a few times per year, they were never scheduled, always happened when there was some weird sh*t going on. And it worked mighty fine.

I've worked in IT, system and network specifically. Last company I worked for, we had about 250 servers to keep up and running at all time, and unless some major sh*t hit the fan, we never had more than a few minutes of service interruption. Even when replacing some hardware, we didn't need yo bring servers offline, because we had redudancy.

So, what the blaze are they doing each week that warrants several hours of service interruption and results in losing basic features from time to time ?
    Options
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah it sounds like my issue with not being able to accept an invite to a guild might have something to do with this.

For more full explanations please see this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479372/guild-invite-bugged#latest
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thrain wrote: »
    wow 3 times now my whole friendlist got removed and came back its just in-out-in-out since when are my friends skanks?

tenor.gif?itemid=8220789

Considering Elsweyr…..

2qukpol.jpg

This Kahjiit is learning on the job! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One whole day gooooonnnneeeeee.

No PvP. IF there are campaigns you cant join due to endless loading screen. Some of my chars are locked due to this, cause they stand in Cyro. Cant logg in on them.

Nice ZOS, you are killing it. Feeling bad for you son
    Options
  • Čičiliusku
    Čičiliusku
    ✭✭✭
    After the maintenance, my game somehow lags and my framerate dropped. It's really annoying even more because it didn't happen before and now my entire game is affected by it.
    This bird is watching you from afar
    Options
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My chars that are inside of Cyrodiil can't be accessed, its just an endless loadscreen.
    Those who aren't in Cyrodiil can log in, they just have no way to queue into a campaign.
    What a joke.

Options
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Cyrodiil PC EU

Screenshot_20190610_220341.png

Screenshot_20190610_220520.png

Screenshot_20190610_220734.png
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
    Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    an nothing is done to compensate the players on the EU server we just get met with a forum mod locking the threads down
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    A fix was done to the Guild Invite system and everything else relating to guilds is bugged.

Is it possible this fix caused the issue?
    Edited by Tyralbin on June 10, 2019 9:35PM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game has not improved. Cant talk in guilds, friends list gone, cant use dungeon finder (Not that you can anyway) and cant get into PvP, coupled with trials are acting buggy and especially laggy.

Blatantly breaking the game further every week.
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just guild stuff that is broke.

I have been kicked going through my mail twice and kicked whilst fishing.

All my other stuff is working fine so nope it isn't my internet.

Edit: Logged back in tried fishing again got kicked again. Going to try one more time see what happens then cal it a day.
    Edited by Tyralbin on June 10, 2019 9:52PM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Why does this ONLY ever happen on PC/EU, all other platforms get smooth patches and maintenance, every time ZOS update ESO, PC/EU crashes and burns :(
    Options