Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Well this is excellent.

I am a Guild Master but have no guild info?

Does this mean the guild has been disbanded?

Hope not.

Just for the record, boss, I have not left the guild. Not on purpose, not accidentally as I have in the past. I just have the same bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , please relay that to whomever it concerns. Preferably the lead of the people in charge of coding, and possibly the executives in charge of whatever bullsh*t subcontracting you're pretty obviously doing... GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER ! You're so busy patting yourself on the back and bragging that you guys are "killing it", that you guys can't even keep the most basic features operationnal. I'm not talking about fixing bugs, I'm talking about not breaking things that work.

Perfect timing for crown crate discount, I'm mighty sure everyone is so happy right now that they will love spending more money on your behalf just now.

One of the reasons I stopped working in IT 10 years ago was that the money we could milk from the clients was more important than actually providing the service they were paying for. I can see this tradition hasn't changed. But that level of incompetence, I have never seen before, and I've been playing MMOs for 18 years or so. Only a launch day in a Funcom game could compare. And that is the very metric we use to measure catastrophic failures. The only level above that one is "Cthulhu".

Glad you are still around mate :)
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so I just listed 60 items in the Guilds I'm in(although according to UI I'm not) by listing at Trader as oppose to listing via banker...…

Interested to see what happens! :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Ok so I just listed 60 items in the Guilds I'm in(although according to UI I'm not) by listing at Trader as oppose to listing via banker...…

We have found the person who broke our game!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    freespirit wrote: »

We have found the person who broke our game!

o:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

It has been more then 6 hours since last Update.. What is definition of "couple hours" ?
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry everyone, they are simply migrating most of their processes over to bethesda's brand new, super fast, high capacity, ORION servers.

You'll be grateful in the end...... /s
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chexor wrote: »
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

It has been more then 6 hours since last Update.. What is definition of "couple hours" ?

Tomorrow... Soonish. Who cares... it's EU.
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    immozz01 wrote: »

This is perfect

Made more fun to watch than playing the game.... sigh
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame faction lock
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Blame faction lock

Factionlock fixes everything
    Why do I even try
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still without guilds. honestly expecting this to go on for days
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all day? you guys gotta be kidding. since afternoon i have no guilds, friends... and usually its just 1 max 2 hour long problem. not ALL DAY!
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    all day? you guys gotta be kidding. since afternoon i have no guilds, friends... and usually its just 1 max 2 hour long problem. not ALL DAY!

something must be seriously broken, and since they do no real upkeep of the EU server (by their own admittance due to it not being 'worth it') this might be the nail in the coffin for EU servers.

might as well delete it and make it one single megaserver, NA only
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry everyone, they are simply migrating most of their processes over to bethesda's brand new, super fast, high capacity, ORION servers.

You'll be grateful in the end...... /s

Considering the nearest star in ORION is 250 light years away, I'm cautiously optimistic that by the time they migrate ESO there, the game will run flawlessly.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, it took them almost 7 days to fix it last time.

expect nothing, gina and the devs will just dump a random ETA message ( if they even do ) somewhere and leave it at that.
    then somewhere in the coming week itll be magicly fixed until it breaks again next time.

and i say fix but i mean band-aid it.
    since ZOS couldnt fix a broken fingernail even if they tried.
    Edited by VinayExile on June 10, 2019 11:27PM
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Zos has nothing to do with an incompetent 3rd party EU company. Unfortunately, they are responsible towards their clients, whatever the contractual responsibilities with such p3rd party (including how themselves they communicate for such matters of servers being down), that's how people see it.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    current situation is like.:
    YGzo5Iv.gif
    Edited by WeerW3ir on June 10, 2019 11:42PM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chat delay issue is happening wiht guild chat. On PC Na.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HawkFest wrote: »
    Zos has nothing to do with an incompetent 3rd party EU company. Unfortunately, they are responsible towards their clients, whatever the contractual responsibilities with such p3rd party (including how themselves they communicate for such matters of servers being down), that's how people see it.

Culpa in eligendo.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5-10 min lag on guild chat messages, that's just crazy to read the late answers to chat long gone.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    5-10 min lag on guild chat messages, that's just crazy to read the late answers to chat long gone.

Feel free to feel lucky. Many ppl don't have guilds atm.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chat delay issue is happening wiht guild chat. On PC Na.

Well, at least that means they'll finally start taking it seriously.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this on the NA Server as well now.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

something must be seriously broken, and since they do no real upkeep of the EU server (by their own admittance due to it not being 'worth it') this might be the nail in the coffin for EU servers.

might as well delete it and make it one single megaserver, NA only

I play onboth. dont do that!

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So just logged in, and cant access any of my characthers that are in cyrodiil, im hit with infinite loadcreen on all of them.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any update on when we can expect things to get better?
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    its the end of the world i tell ya
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild chat is very laggy now on PC NA, as someone mentioned. Cyrodiil campaigns disappeared for me for a bit but they are back now. Others are saying keybinds are not working and friends/guilds are empty on PC NA, too. Per zone and guild chat, anyway.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , any news about the chat lag, etc?
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cyrodiil toon is perm loading screen. I can no longer log into that toon ... It just goes straight into loading screen
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »
    I'm getting this on the NA Server as well now.

Not for me, I've just logged in and it works fine