Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who needs the EU servers when the budget is better spent on a cinematic trailer B)
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    issue is affecting PC/NA megaserver too now. Lotsa chat lag. Some people are having guild problems. Prime-time issue?
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    the new group finder in place?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update:
    No cyrodiil, no guilds no nothing.
    At least bgs work i guess.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Update:
    No cyrodiil, no guilds no nothing.
    At least bgs work i guess.

No clue, but dungeon queue worked better than within the last two years.
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU Server

Chat Lag: approx. 1 hour or more - often the chats don't show up at all

Guild back. Friends back
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    all day? you guys gotta be kidding. since afternoon i have no guilds, friends... and usually its just 1 max 2 hour long problem. not ALL DAY!

something must be seriously broken, and since they do no real upkeep of the EU server (by their own admittance due to it not being 'worth it') this might be the nail in the coffin for EU servers.

might as well delete it and make it one single megaserver, NA only

And where did they say that exactly? The last information from @ZOS_MattFiror was that there are more players on the EU megaserver than on the US one...
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU Server

Chat Lag: approx. 1 hour or more - often the chats don't show up at all

Guild back. Friends back

nop.
    They were back for few time but get removed again...
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So what are we up to now? 9 hours? All the way through EU Prime Time?

It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.
  • inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know what to say.... after 7 hours my lists were back..... now they are gone again.
    Never mind new DLC …. kindly fix the basics.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, no friend, guilds...
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.

Calamity after calamity, so glad I cancelled my ESO sub recently. It is getting silly now, the company is just making itself look like a complete joke.

Time is ticking.
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 3am here and server is still ***. I mean except for "we are looking into it" do you plan to actually work on it to get it fixed or did you just decide to give up on it?
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    Its 3am here and server is still ***. I mean except for "we are looking into it" do you plan to actually work on it to get it fixed or did you just decide to give up on it?

i said it before here somewhere dont expect fixes.
    expect a band aid.

but its worse then last times this happened, at least then they acknowledge the problems on the forums and twitter etc.

now, posts about issues just get deleted, and they dont post the were looking into EU or NA server problems anymore in the forum news headlines.
    twitter is silent too?

This smells like some big ass neglecting, as if everyone wasnt already scared of ZOS abandoning eso after elsewhyr.
    They promise server fixes upgrades bla bla, a whole year of content in 1 zone published in 4 DLC's.
    Theyre getting worse at hiding the moneygrabbing these days.
    And yes i say neglecting since theyre going to spent 70% of their time on the new MMO as said before.

what about the 13 mil eso players xD, dont think anyone that has lived trough 5 years of eso nonsense is going to spend another dime on a new bethesda/ZOS mmo lol.

if they would, let me know, probably can sell a turd to those people.
    Edited by VinayExile on June 11, 2019 1:20AM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last update from Gina was at 7.20pm bst yesterday

So either.....

1:- The fix didn't work or is more complicated than expected.

or

2:- There's an absolutely excellent party going on at E3!

I reckon number 2 is most likely! >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the maintenance is pre-maintenance :D
    Before the maintenance is pre-maintenance. After the maintenance is post-maintenance. :smiley:

Why does the forum "Leave a Reply" text editor underline "pre-maintenance" but not "post-maintenance"? Go figure.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still Broken this "hot fix" didnt appear as its been 7hrs plus not the "couple" promised, whatever you are doing ZOS it is not working, just take the server down and fix it properly......rather that than another day of pass the blame buck around the forum whilst things get worse
    many thanks
    A paying Customer
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Svenja wrote: »

This is so trippy :lol: Love it.
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    I lost all my guilds and all my friends! :(
    I wonder will they come back or do i need to go and find them again ?
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Feel bad pc/na server go up like an hour be for pc/eu they work fine like always and yet EU does not rip
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Cyrodiil now getting eternal loading screens

Some of my chars seem like they have 0 resistances after the patch, didn't get a chance to test them all as it seems server just fried

Map not updating

Skills not firing

Siege buggered

Guilds window blank

Alliance war window blank

10 min chat delay

Good job ZOS. Loving this patch 🥰

Yes ZOS does it best work on EU server :disappointed:
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU lost my guilds too ... problem looting corpses as well.
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

It been a couple hours right hate to know what you guys call many hours.

Is there an update?
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    This is getting so ridiculous, that I don't even bother anymore to try and play. ESO was my favorite game for a long time but you are treating EU customers like garbage, over and over again. This is not the first time, it happened many times, you do a maintenance, US server is up quick and is fine, and we get 4 more hours of downtime and a ton of bugs and our server is broken. Why, just... Why! Are you testing some sabotage weapons on us or what? I might be naive but I thought that a "maintenance" was suppose to help a server stay in good shape. How do you manage to make the EU server worse, everytime you do one? What are you doing???
    But hey, according to E3 twitch, we should all scream in joy, like the overzealous public they had, because the EU server capacity has been improved! Yay! We need to thank them for removing the queue! Before the queue, we had bugs! During the queue, we had bugs but some of us couldn't play! Now, we can all log in and enjoy the bugs and lags together!
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    clown store still worked just fine :smile:
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't see what all the fuss is about, crown store is working fine.

Awesome.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on this? Chat is delayed 10-20 seconds and on EU it shows I'm in no guilds. I can't even do my trader sales, dead in the water here.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • dakkiii
    dakkiii
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on this? Chat is delayed 10-20 seconds and on EU it shows I'm in no guilds. I can't even do my trader sales, dead in the water here.

Same here, but I am in NA server. No friends, no guilds every time I swap toons. Chat lag is ridiculous as well.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, just so you all know.... whatever they are trying to "fix" on your side, is now breaking on our side too. NA has had severe chat lag like you're reporting for a couple hours now and now friends of mine are reporting empty guild and friend lists too. I haven't been able to get whispers to go through at ALL for an hour now and guild chats are 5-10min constantly. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA - dunno if you guys were trying to be proactive or what on NA.... but now we are breaking too.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Wildberryjack You can still list items BUT you have to go to actual Trader's location :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!