Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC/EU, Im in no more Guilds and have no more Friends, Help
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played in Cyro yesterday from 4 PM to 5 PM local german time....noticed all the bugs starting to happen. Logged off, watched some shows, enjoyed my evening....went to bed....come back now in the morning 12 hours later....yet nothing is fixed. I know it has been a holiday here in Germany where the servers are located. But damn, this really doesn't look good right after the E3 "show"case.
    I do love this game to death, but damn...shouldn't such issues get a priority emergency fix ASAP?
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

It's amazing to see the not too surprising sudden interest in addressing these impressive featues when most of the playerbase are having them. However my EU account has been stuck since Wrathstone arrived so it's 3 months anniversary day tomorrow, I haven't been able to log in even once and it's not any serious or urgent issue at all. There's other players having this same issue also, but since we are still a very small minority, there's no need to do anything but tell you are aware of the issue and are investigating. How about you just tell the players now the same, let all the hotfixes be and simply put your precious resources in creating the new content for the new players.
  • Deohjo
    Deohjo
    ✭✭
    Welcome to elsewhere Expantion.
    Its working as Intended. good job QA
  • MrGspeed
    MrGspeed
    still not fixed
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    simply put your precious resources in creating the new content for the new players.
    Or even what more realistic it is better to say to create the next textures to put on 3 year old mounts for selling in Crown Store.
    Edited by AboKor on June 11, 2019 4:30AM
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed.

Also, can't switch guilds on the guild trader at the bank.

Stuck with the one it puts me on.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update: We are currently working on a hotfix to address these issues. This won't require any downtime, but it will take at least a couple hours to stage and publish.

It's amazing to see the not too surprising sudden interest in addressing these impressive featues when most of the playerbase are having them. However my EU account has been stuck since Wrathstone arrived so it's 3 months anniversary day tomorrow, I haven't been able to log in even once and it's not any serious or urgent issue at all. There's other players having this same issue also, but since we are still a very small minority, there's no need to do anything but tell you are aware of the issue and are investigating. How about you just tell the players now the same, let all the hotfixes be and simply put your precious resources in creating the new content for the new players.

God, that's awful.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »
    Leeched wrote: »
    Its 3am here and server is still ***. I mean except for "we are looking into it" do you plan to actually work on it to get it fixed or did you just decide to give up on it?

i said it before here somewhere dont expect fixes.
    expect a band aid.

but its worse then last times this happened, at least then they acknowledge the problems on the forums and twitter etc.

now, posts about issues just get deleted, and they dont post the were looking into EU or NA server problems anymore in the forum news headlines.
    twitter is silent too?

This smells like some big ass neglecting, as if everyone wasnt already scared of ZOS abandoning eso after elsewhyr.
    They promise server fixes upgrades bla bla, a whole year of content in 1 zone published in 4 DLC's.
    Theyre getting worse at hiding the moneygrabbing these days.
    And yes i say neglecting since theyre going to spent 70% of their time on the new MMO as said before.

what about the 13 mil eso players xD, dont think anyone that has lived trough 5 years of eso nonsense is going to spend another dime on a new bethesda/ZOS mmo lol.

if they would, let me know, probably can sell a turd to those people.

If they are doing an ESO 2, with a new engine, they need to transfer everyone's cosmetic stuff from one to the other.

This game is too new and people have put too much real money into it, too recently, to just shut it down (or let it wind down) and start again from scratch.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds and friend is still not showing, this is 5:00 in the morning CET so not an server load issue as I assumed last night.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SeliniaHlaalu
    SeliniaHlaalu
    ✭✭
    Still cannot login to my character located in Cyrodiil.
    Pc Eu
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭

This is one full day of not being able to play.... Great. Just... great...
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chars still not reachable. Login not possible. Great patch!
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for zos to give us an update
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • GoddessExile
    GoddessExile
    ✭✭
    Still no guilds/friends and PVP Alliance war seems very buggy one minute cant see AW tab page then can get in, on arrival no keeps or points of port, ride up to keeps and walls and doors just floating npc's is this a new feature :o would be great to get an update, everything seems to be affected cant trade within Bank option
    Founder & GM The Camel Smugglers Trade Guild.

Need something smuggled? just ask .... after we are done, this conversation never took place
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just did the morning riding skill workout and can confirm PCEU is still broken.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was not able to go to Cyrodiil at all yesterday, was not able to really use well my trade guilds (guilds gone, and guild store option at banker did show only 1 guild and not able to change to put new stuff in sale), no playing with friends since friendlist gone.. so really did not play much in the end.

And seems still broken. *sigh* :'(

One friend did just cancel her ESO+ because of these problems for EU server just keeps happening more and more, often unplayable (primetime pvp & group activities) seems to be the new standard, starting to think gotta do the same also.. why pay when cannot play really. :/

Craft bag is addictive, but everyone has limits on their patience.. starting to be there for me too now.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems you did not fix anything on the EU server?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    Only a launch day in a Funcom game could compare. And that is the very metric we use to measure catastrophic failures. The only level above that one is "Cthulhu".
    LOL I think i'm attracted to disaster, cause my previous mmo was ... secret world :) untill funcom killed it with their "reboot"
    We do need a Cthulhu online mmo, and all the bugs can be explained as some extradimensionnal plotting from the outer gods (or some programmer accidently calling He Who Can Not Be Named) :D
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    I think guys we all need to quit the game for month-two. Do some irl stuff. Get to gym. Meet friends. Play some other games may be, but not eso. Idk what Zo$ are thinking about, but i guess they didn't expect +10000900000 players after telling us about "13,5 million of players".
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    So has there still been no official response about this? I don’t see anything on here other than 1 post saying they’re aware and looking into it.
  • upari
    upari
    ✭✭✭
    WeyounTM wrote: »
    Played in Cyro yesterday from 4 PM to 5 PM local german time....noticed all the bugs starting to happen. Logged off, watched some shows, enjoyed my evening....went to bed....come back now in the morning 12 hours later....yet nothing is fixed. I know it has been a holiday here in Germany where the servers are located. But damn, this really doesn't look good right after the E3 "show"case.
    I do love this game to death, but damn...shouldn't such issues get a priority emergency fix ASAP?

It's so cute that there is still ppl who think that EU server is located in EU :D
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    Thanks all, confirming we've seen this and are looking into it.

Over FOUR hours later the server is still a mess - sterling work ZOS, sterling work...

Well
    Mait3rz wrote: »
    So has there still been no official response about this? I don’t see anything on here other than 1 post saying they’re aware and looking into it.

Its was response from their master looker ). Master -fixer is absent i guess )
    Edited by Massacre_Wurm on June 11, 2019 6:34AM
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    upari wrote: »
    WeyounTM wrote: »

It's so cute that there is still ppl who think that EU server is located in EU :D

it is so cute still seeing people thinking they're not in Germany...... Put away your tin foil hat... they're in Frankfurt....
  • Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS is so incompetent that they make the same mistake/bug monthly and they don’t know how to fix, they don’t care giving us a just standar-quality service, and they can’t even update their consumers.

Solution: unsubscribe massively.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couple of hours is turning into couple of days by the looks of it.

I smell a 10 hour maintenance incoming 😆
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like they all took the day off except the guy that uploaded the update, and maybe the janitor. Nah, janitor probably got the day off too.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah well, looks like I will play something else until they fix it ^^ just logged in and still a buggy mess ^^
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was briefly solved yesterday evening : my guilds and friends had returned. But after loging off and in again, they all disappeared again. They are still vanished today. :(
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would suggest going out for nice walk in the poring rain, finding a book you haven't read in a while or picking up a camera and finding a friendly cat, squirrel or goldfish.

Realistically this one does not think there will be much news or an improvement until the land far away over the water awakes later on today.

Yes the game of Outside World is rather inferior but right now it's all we have.

This one would not sit here waiting for the next few hours.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/