The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS! What happens to MagNB?

• HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    The best thing ever would be snare removal in refreshing path..

The more I think about it the more it makes sense, that way it can keep the really *** hot that needed a buff. It can't be abused in stealth because it's "aoe" and pulls from stealth. Stam can't abuse it along with cloak, way too mag expensive. It gives magnb a good but not op buff that opens playstyles.

Yep been saying that for a while now. This is the single change that a magblade needs that will make them on par with other classes imo.
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    HaruKamui wrote: »

The more I think about it the more it makes sense, that way it can keep the really *** hot that needed a buff. It can't be abused in stealth because it's "aoe" and pulls from stealth. Stam can't abuse it along with cloak, way too mag expensive. It gives magnb a good but not op buff that opens playstyles.

Yep been saying that for a while now. This is the single change that a magblade needs that will make them on par with other classes imo.

Wouldnt like it, I actually dont use path as a meele magblade. I would rather have it on another Skill, e.g. after u used shade or something.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »

Wouldnt like it, I actually dont use path as a meele magblade. I would rather have it on another Skill, e.g. after u used shade or something.

And i don’t use shade 😑 plus that would help stamblade which doesn’t need a buff
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

And i don’t use shade 😑 plus that would help stamblade which doesn’t need a buff

Well, all I wanna say ist, IF we get s snare removal, put it on somethimg which "usually" is used by most magblades - path is too specialized imo, meele blade dont use it and range blade not always (mine not). I did only used it during the healing path brawler time.

Maybe put it on grim Focus, both in activation and shooting - wouldnt buff stamblade and helps If u go agressive and ur defense.
    Edited by Torbschka on April 3, 2019 5:37PM
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too soon to say
    “Make melee magblade great...
    For the first time?”
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, all I wanna say ist, IF we get s snare removal, put it on somethimg which "usually" is used by most magblades - path is too specialized imo, meele blade dont use it and range blade not always (mine not). I did only used it during the healing path brawler time.

Maybe put it on grim Focus, both in activation and shooting - wouldnt buff stamblade and helps If u go agressive and ur defense.

I run melee & use path, it’s not the greatest but in this bleed meta I need all the hots I can get.
    The only other real choice for that slot imo is the psijic skill that buffs crit dmg as both skills slightly increase move speed
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think you guys are thinking too small. I’d like to see more drastic changes:

- mirage: changed from major evasion and the minor mitigation buffs to major evasion and cleanses snares/immobilizations and immunity for x seconds plus .5 seconds per piece of light armour
    - Concealed blade: make it a sap like swallow soul that adds a hot, so there’s a reason to use it if you use dark cloak
    - Soul harvest: increases your weapon damage to your spell damage if slotted. Get rid of the ultimate gain which would be a small nerf for pve range, but a small buff for a magblade if they wanted to be melee because they’d use rearming trap. Abilities still scale and cost stamina so it’d have less of an effect then you think. Open’s up bows passives for ranged magblades
    - Crippling grasp: no longer reflectable
    Edited by Iskiab on April 3, 2019 7:52PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk how long you’ve played the class but magblade used to have a purge on cloak. It was amazing and exactly what we need back with the snare / aoe meta.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk how long you’ve played the class but magblade used to have a purge on cloak. It was amazing and exactly what we need back with the snare / aoe meta.

If they would add the purge back to cloak and take away the crit that would literally fix almost all of magblades problems. While also making ganking alot weaker.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭

I Play since its out. imo this would be way too strong and I dont see them buffing cloak. I Just dont Like snare removal on path ^^
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nb as a class is my main but I would love to see magblade get a buff it’s so weak right now
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Path is the most logical skill to give magnb snare removal. I'm a broken record, been saying this for months.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then you are gonna use it when it gets snare removal. If you gave it to shade, stam NBs would be buffed even more. That's why path is the best candidate.

• Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then you are gonna use it when it gets snare removal. If you gave it to shade, stam NBs would be buffed even more. That's why path is the best candidate.

Stam just uses shuffle. Hardly makes a difference. Shuffle>vigor>dodge roll>cloak>reset burst.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »

Stam just uses shuffle. Hardly makes a difference. Shuffle>vigor>dodge roll>cloak>reset burst.

Nope. It makes a huge difference. Shuffle is only usable by medium armor. And giving the most powerful class right now more options is just stupid.

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I would love Path to have a snare removal. Was this discussed as a possibility? I use it on both my healer and damage NBs and really think this addition would make them shine.
    Edited by brandonv516 on April 5, 2019 5:47AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love Path to have a snare removal. Was this discussed as a possibility? I use it on both my healer and damage NBs and really think this addition would make them shine.

Yeah path is one of the more balanced ideas, though double take with same treatment as shuffle (sanre and root immunity per LA piece equipped) also have it's place. I like both approaches with a bit more pressure on double take (I'm afraid that path could be abused by HA builds).

What we want achieve is more mobility for squishiest class out there, also I don't think replacing crit with purge on cloak would be good, as it would make cloak insanely OP and would end in worse nerf. Cloak is fine as it is, we just need some way to stay mobile. Right now just 2 mag classes have no easy way to stay mobile - magdens and magblades - difference is that magden's other defences are still viable when rooted and snared (heals and shields) while magblade is fked.

...and if NBs are about to lose minor berserk, it would be nice to give magblades a bone there to, add minor sorcery and 1487 spell pen to merciless while leaving relentless with minor endurance as it is, stamblades doesn't need more damage.
    Edited by Mayrael on April 5, 2019 8:18AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge