Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wood Elf/ Bosmer losing stealth passive, An open letter.

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same guys are comenting here in this post tô keep it loud and on top... Just give up, its gone guys, get over!

You do realize that you just did that yourself, right?

Irony pancakes for all!
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Btw, the rumor of what class changes might be gets two responses.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/465659/where-were-the-upcoming-class-changes-officially-released-at/p1

Here, 45+ pages, nothing.

Not true. We had a mod come in to tell us to behave.
    That's almost, kinda sorta, like feedback. If you stand waaaaaaaay far away and squint a bit.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I did get to talk to a few people. The issue is they are all so disarmingly nice it’s hard to emphasize anything. I made my case to a few people. But I don’t know.

Btw Elsweyr looks amazing from a graphic standpoint and it plays well. The opening is fun to play although the map does not feel huge.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I guess I'm going to try and post something wholesome and uplifting. Usually "weird opinions" on the forum are getting shouted down immediately on the forum. S***posters come and make fun of you etc. The fact that this didn't happen here and that there is only a handful of people voicing a different opinion (and always only tell us to stop and accept rather than give counter arguments) is a sign that most people either agree with us but don't feel like adding anything as we are doing a good job already or they simply don't care enough to engage in the discussion, meaning they also won't mind if we get what we want.

I also want to shout out to @max_only and verbally hug him for making this thread and because I think he could use a hug or two right now.
    That's only if he wants a hug. . . I mean, he can 'detect' you coming and would not be able to 'hide' very efficiently! 😉
    anadandy wrote: »
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I also want to shout out to @max_only and verbally hug him for making this thread and because I think he could use a hug or two right now.

Hear, hear! *tips virtual mug*

*makes a lot of noise and immediately gets spotted by a guard* Dang it!! ;)

You lot are invited to the barbecue lol
    Don't sweat it, bro, all guards are Bosmer now. Bosmer have always been guards. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

I see what you did there. The Ministry of Defense would like a word with you.
    Edited by max_only on March 29, 2019 6:33PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I did get to talk to a few people. The issue is they are all so disarmingly nice it’s hard to emphasize anything. I made my case to a few people. But I don’t know.

Btw Elsweyr looks amazing from a graphic standpoint and it plays well. The opening is fun to play although the map does not feel huge.

Thanks for taking one for the team, I appreciate you "fighting" the good fight. If you're still there for the 6:30 stream from the event - toss us a gang sign or something :)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there! I am at this event for the duration.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there! I am at this event for the duration.

Have fun and make it memorable above all else! I know it’s hard to be critical at a convention, so many positive vibes surrounding you.
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m watching the stream and I’m getting... annoyed lol
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

The eso one is later on. I in the audience right now.

Maybe it’s something about being here in person, but I can’t wipe a goofy grin off my face.
  • wedgebert
    wedgebert
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it’s something about being here in person, but I can’t wipe a goofy grin off my face.

There's probably a Bosmer nearby that is keeping you from hiding it.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m infected with excitement as well, I’m just listening to them saying they pay attention tothe lore and I’m not sure how to feel....
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m infected with excitement as well, I’m just listening to them saying they pay attention tothe lore and I’m not sure how to feel....

You should have come with me. I spoke with Shimmer, she is super nice as well. I am really enjoying myself.
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on March 29, 2019 8:19PM
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “We’re surrounded. That simplifies the problem!”
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LMAO yeah that's a good one. They obviously don't even know the lore in the very game they work on.
  • Eiron77
    Eiron77
    ✭✭✭✭

@BlueRaven if they do a Q & A, here's a good reddit comment I made that you can quickly reference for in-game lore quotes and where you can find these books in ESO. So you can challenge their claim to follow lore after Bosmer changes. Hope you get a chance!

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/b31gsu/comment/eixmxj4

But glad you're enjoying yourself and you travelled there safely!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope the reason for the long silence is what Gina said. They are trying to get everyone on their teams on the same page first so that nobody says something that contradicts what another said. That will probably result in combat and lore team having to sort things out and maybe that means they'll only talk with us as soon as they have a compromise ready. Who knows.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eiron77 I will try! But so far they have not taken any questions from the audience on any panel.

Edit: I got to talk with Pete Hines (briefly)! I did not talk about the anything game related. Just a quick polite chat.
    Edited by BlueRaven on March 29, 2019 9:59PM
  • Eiron77
    Eiron77
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Eiron77 I will try! But so far they have not taken any questions from the audience on any panel.

Edit: I got to talk with Pete Hines (briefly)! I did not talk about the anything game related. Just a quick polite chat.

I get it. I just wanted to make sure the info is there and ready. So you can reference it quickly and be able to say at least the emphasised portions within the appropriate amount of time. And what @Ratzkifal said is prbly true as well.

I'm just making sure that if you get your chance you have ammunition and locked&loaded.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freaking necromancers
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am insanely jealous!! I'm so mad I had to work this weekend or I would have taken the train up - the ONE DAMN weekend we have a Go Live on Monday and its this one!
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want my 3m detection radius back so I can steal to my hearts content! T^T
    I’m jealous that khajiit get freak’n 5m stealth reduction AND 5% pickpocket chance increase! It’s no fair that they are the only race that can play justice content😭😭
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • wedgebert
    wedgebert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want my 3m detection radius back so I can steal to my hearts content! T^T
    I’m jealous that khajiit get freak’n 5m stealth reduction AND 5% pickpocket chance increase! It’s no fair that they are the only race that can play justice content😭😭

They don't have 5m, they still have the 3m they had back when Bosmer were Bosmer and not redguards doing cosplay.

Turns out the 5m meter they tried to give them was OP in that you could pickpocket guards from the front.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q&A tomorrow!! Taking questions from forums!
  • Eiron77
    Eiron77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q&A tomorrow!! Taking questions from forums!

Awesome! Is there a specific thread or are they just pulling from forums in general?
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine the pinned thread
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I got to talk with someone after the show, they are aware of the thread. And they are working on something. Timetable unknown, I am guessing NOT in Elsweyr.

Overall I had a pretty good day! I am leaving much happier then when I came in.
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I got to talk with someone after the show, they are aware of the thread. And they are working on something. Timetable unknown, I am guessing NOT in Elsweyr.

I love you!
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭

An update so small and simple, yet so beautiful! And thus, we have been given, at the very least, a sliver of hope.
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huzzah! A small victory! We got some answer and they are working on something!
    d14.png
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
This discussion has been closed.