The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Snipe, Earthgore, TimeStop and Cloak all need nerfs.

• FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »

Not true. You can complete vHRC for instance with only 1 healer if the tank going bottom has 5 decent enough DPS and is wearing earthgore for the extra healing.

A set can literally replace a healer entirely. How does that come across as balanced to anybody?

It'S cOmPlEtElY bAlAnCeD tO rUn WiThOuT hEaLeRs In PvE.
    Options
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not true. You can complete vHRC for instance with only 1 healer if the tank going bottom has 5 decent enough DPS and is wearing earthgore for the extra healing.

A set can literally replace a healer entirely. How does that come across as balanced to anybody?

Awesome

I did bottom V HRC in a pug with tank + 5 DPS too.

We had a pet sorc heal using flappy and stam use vigor. You could probably do it with just vigor provided each Stam DPS slot their own and tank slot other morph for even more free healz.

Literally no earthgore....soooo Nerf vigor?

*Edit:

I wouldn't care if they completely removed the " which soaks up enemy placed effects instantly" - It doesn't generally work in PvE that I have noticed (I could be wrong, but I have yet to see it soak up good ol' thurvokens Green Goo for example) and would help PvP deal with it as I do agree having your ult randomly killed by a random proc is extreme. Healing should be left as is.

Even stacking a DR debuff would be fine as it would remove as previous poster said Zergs using it to stall out dmg. All I have seen from you is Nerf it all together which is hardly an approach.

It seems you have literally no understanding of why people just don't run healers. Earthgore is 100% never the issue. If you think earthgore is the reason to "replace healers" you are sadly mistaken.
    Edited by karekiz on February 3, 2019 11:08PM
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »

Awesome

I did bottom V HRC in a pug with tank + 5 DPS too.

We had a pet sorc heal using flappy and stam use vigor. You could probably do it with just vigor provided each Stam DPS slot their own and tank slot other morph for even more free healz.

Literally no earthgore....soooo Nerf vigor?

*Edit:

I wouldn't care if they completely removed the " which soaks up enemy placed effects instantly" - It doesn't generally work in PvE that I have noticed (I could be wrong, but I have yet to see it soak up good ol' thurvokens Green Goo for example) and would help PvP deal with it as I do agree having your ult randomly killed by a random proc is extreme. Healing should be left as is.

Even stacking a DR debuff would be fine as it would remove as previous poster said Zergs using it to stall out dmg. All I have seen from you is Nerf it all together which is hardly an approach.

It seems you have literally no understanding of why people just don't run healers. Earthgore is 100% never the issue. If you think earthgore is the reason to "replace healers" you are sadly mistaken.

If DPS are using heals it’s a DPS loss. At that point might as well have a healer. If the tank is wearing earthgore, and even more if they’re a warden, the DPS can focus on DPS.

Furthermore, you’re yet another person on this post to commit a Strawman (I’m not sure why these are so common, people need to really check out yourlogicalfallacyis.com) as I never said earthgore is the reason not to run a healer in certain content, I simply said it can replace one. Thus your whole argument is now null (see what logical fallacies can do to your entire argument? It’s best to avoid using them).
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods should probably just delete this thread for trolling.

Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that procs from the same sets stack is one half of the actual problem, and the fact that zergs can stack without any negative consequences is the other half.

Wut... these changes will make clustering more powerful not less. What do you think time stop was for, the area isn’t small but it wasn’t huge either, the people who complain that time stop was too powerful are the people clustering. The cluster zergs got their way.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »
    Mods should probably just delete this thread for trolling.

Why would they do that? There hasn’t been any trolling going on in the post. I’d appreciate if you’d refrain from trying to derail the thread further. Meaningful debate has gone on especially regarding ways to best balance Cloak.
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    The fact that procs from the same sets stack is one half of the actual problem, and the fact that zergs can stack without any negative consequences is the other half.

Wut... these changes will make clustering more powerful not less. What do you think time stop was for, the area isn’t small but it wasn’t huge either, the people who complain that time stop was too powerful are the people clustering. The cluster zergs got their way.

Woosh. My point is that zergs shouldn't be able to cluster. Then ZOS wouldn't need to nerf skills like time stop.

It's why Wheeler is looking into mechanics to make that possible.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Woosh. My point is that zergs shouldn't be able to cluster. Then ZOS wouldn't need to nerf skills like time stop.

As a solo/small scale player, Time Stop spam is extremely annoying because the consistent snare and heal debuff it applies as well as the inability to break free of it. The most annoying part about it is how it goes through LoS.

Most of the complaints I see about it are from small scale players, not “Cluster Zergs”.
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As a solo/small scale player, Time Stop spam is extremely annoying because the consistent snare and heal debuff it applies as well as the inability to break free of it. The most annoying part about it is how it goes through LoS.

Most of the complaints I see about it are from small scale players, not “Cluster Zergs”.

Most of the complaints I see are from people in cluster zergs. Smallscale, it's not that big of an issue. It's supposed to be annoying, all CC is.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Most of the complaints I see are from people in cluster zergs. Smallscale, it's not that big of an issue. It's supposed to be annoying, all CC is.

Lol every small scalers hates the ability. You’re supposed to be able to LoS CCs etc. you can’t LoS this, it actually hinders your entire tree/rock and more.
    Options
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Nerf cloak? This again? When it can be countered with mage guild skill, potions or debuffs? After all the other nerfs to the nightblade (magicka)?

Streak can be countered by a gap closer and roll dodge can be countered by AOE. I see both sides for the argument. It’s not like ZOS hasn’t nerfed a classes main defense before. (Shields, BOL, roll dodge, etc etc etc)
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excelsus wrote: »
    It’d do well to make endgame content more difficult and healer reliant by nerfing earthgore. I don’t think any actual endgame player has ever thought earthgore was healthy for Endgame PVE.

How the hell does nerfing a healer set make healers more viable for endgame? I guess if you only count vet trials, but healers are already used there sooooo that doesn't make sense.

Tank + 3 DPS with DPS monsters sets is by far better than randomly hoping earthgore procs. Hell Chudan for DPS with that logic because it just reduces and extra dmg you take to the point you don't *go* below 50 anyway.

Bogdan is *** in some Vet HM's btw. Its just too small and you have to move too much. I can't imagine it getting any use in something like Fang Lair HM.

March HM is another one - the hunt is probably where you would need it, and you just sorta have to hope it procs near a trap otherwise you just run right out of it anyway.

Needs to be pointed out that vHRC is going to require 2 healers going forward with the new autowipe mechanic and inability to skip top boss.

Not only that, but Earthgore really isn't all that powerful. It's a 35s proc. Groups up top still regularly wipe even if a tank wears it.

Even in PvP, if you're anywhere near competent you can burst through an Earthgore proc 1v1. It's not powerful enough to negate a good burst setup. And in the sad event that you can't burst through, you've got a whole 35s to do better.

The only reason people are bitching about Earthgore is because of its use in zergs. That's a problem - not because of Earthgore, but because of zergs. It's impossible and irresponsible to try to balance the entire game around zergs. It's why Wheeler is looking into ways to force zergs to break apart.

In reality, this whining about the "OPness" of Earthgore has little to do with the set itself. The set is fine.

It’d do well to make endgame content more difficult and healer reliant by nerfing earthgore. I don’t think any actual endgame player has ever thought earthgore was healthy for Endgame PVE.

How the hell does nerfing a healer set make healers more viable for endgame? I guess if you only count vet trials, but healers are already used there sooooo that doesn't make sense.

Tank + 3 DPS with DPS monsters sets is by far better than randomly hoping earthgore procs. Hell Chudan for DPS with that logic because it just reduces and extra dmg you take to the point you don't *go* below 50 anyway.

Bogdan is *** in some Vet HM's btw. Its just too small and you have to move too much. I can't imagine it getting any use in something like Fang Lair HM.

March HM is another one - the hunt is probably where you would need it, and you just sorta have to hope it procs near a trap otherwise you just run right out of it anyway.

Needs to be pointed out that vHRC is going to require 2 healers going forward with the new autowipe mechanic and inability to skip top boss.

Not only that, but Earthgore really isn't all that powerful. It's a 35s proc. Groups up top still regularly wipe even if a tank wears it.

Even in PvP, if you're anywhere near competent you can burst through an Earthgore proc 1v1. It's not powerful enough to negate a good burst setup. And in the sad event that you can't burst through, you've got a whole 35s to do better.

The only reason people are bitching about Earthgore is because of its use in zergs. That's a problem - not because of Earthgore, but because of zergs. It's impossible and irresponsible to try to balance the entire game around zergs. It's why Wheeler is looking into ways to force zergs to break apart.

In reality, this whining about the "OPness" of Earthgore has little to do with the set itself. The set is fine.

Zergs won't break apart unless they can get stronger by being smaller. Making them weaker will only reinforce the need, and make them even bigger. Zergling aren't really willing to fight, they are cowering behind numbers and removing sets will only make them more afraid of going smaller.
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I think that the vocal minority in the even more minor PvP community just like to whine about anything they can't immediately defeat.

Sure seems like it.

Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

Zergs won't break apart unless they can get stronger by being smaller. Making them weaker will only reinforce the need, and make them even bigger. Zergling aren't really willing to fight, they are cowering behind numbers and removing sets will only make them more afraid of going smaller.

Was a bit back, but I remember a suggestion from Wheeler about adding debuffs to zergs, or some sort of negative effect that would dissuade people from clumping together.

I'm not sure if he's still thinking along those lines specifically, but he did make clear earlier this year that he wants to do something to spread people out.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

Was a bit back, but I remember a suggestion from Wheeler about adding debuffs to zergs, or some sort of negative effect that would dissuade people from clumping together.

I'm not sure if he's still thinking along those lines specifically, but he did make clear earlier this year that he wants to do something to spread people out.

That could actually help. A battle spirit, but bad.
    Options
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I listed it earlier, but essentially lower the cooldown, remove the healing and aoe effect, and change it to a groupwide purge all effects.

I can dig that. There isn't any good PvE purge sets.
    Options
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    It's people like you that ruin the game for people who pve!
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

Lol every small scalers hates the ability. You’re supposed to be able to LoS CCs etc. you can’t LoS this, it actually hinders your entire tree/rock and more.

Is it really so bad to have one CC skill you can't LoS? I don't think so. Honestly, I think that the vocal minority in the even more minor PvP community just like to whine about anything they can't immediately defeat.

Lol you don’t know what you are talking about.

And you've got nothing to back up your claim. Garbage opinion goes in the garbage.

Lol why bother? You and the others are a bunch of trashcans who know nothing about small scale pvp. I’d have as productive a time as taking to a baby.

"Me and the others".

Don't have such a high opinion of yourself if you can't back up your trash talk with facts. You just end up looking stupid.

I just countered your argument and your response was “I don’t think it’s bad to have a CC that goes through LoS”, that’s yet ANOTHER logical fallacy known as special pleading. You know you lost the argument and moved the posts to be completely opinion based as your defense. And you want to talk about other people’s arguments lol.

As for the “vocal minority like to whine about anything” that is YET ANOTHER logical fallacy known as composition/division in which because you see one or two posts that are like that, you write off everyone in that category as whining anytime they post regarding nerfs even if it’s presented logically and with solid proposed changes.

Yourlogicalfallacyis.com. If you don’t have anything meaningful to bring to the discussion please kindly stop commenting. Generalizing people as whiners without any evidence just further hurts your own credibility and makes you look like someone just trying to derail a thread. Please take your leave.

I didn't lose anything. I offered my opinion and my experience on the topic. If you don't agree, that's fine. But you're flat wrong if you think this logic isn't sound. PvPers have never and will never be the majority - they are a small subsection of the playerbase. That fact has been confirmed by ZOS themselves in the past. And an even smaller number of those PvPers are represented on this forum. And it's also a fact that the PvPers on this forum are the loudest and whiniest of the bunch - 9 times out of 10, if it's a nerf thread or a cry about this set/skill/build thread, its PvP. I can't even remember the last time I saw a nerf thread from an endgame raider.

Honestly, you PvPers gotta make everything into a pissing contest. If you want to compete though, get your facts straight.

Idk where you get the notion that I’m solely a PvPer, and as such I’m not sure why you’re putting me under that generalization.

I’ve completed ALL Veteran content in the game, as it stands I spend 90% of my time in PvE because of the current state of PvP. I’m not a “typical PvP whiner”.

If it looks like a dog and sounds like a dog, it's a dog.

Even if the dog spends most of it's time these days in PvE.

You clearly have nothing further for the post and aren’t just trolling and derailing at this point which is against forum rules. Goodbye.

Calling someone a troll is against forum rules. Nothing I've done fits that behavior.

Stating my opinion and stance on the topic isn't trolling, no matter how much you might disagree. I think that Earthgore is fine, and Timestop is fine, and that instead of nerfing skills, ZOS should look to either separate PvE and PvP balance or make a mechanic to dissuade zerging.

But now that you've played the "you're a troll" card, I can see you've got nothing left in your hand. Guess you "lost the argument" huh?

There was never an argument to begin with as you never actually brought any evidence. Just listed opinions. Take care.
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lindsey wrote: »

Did you even read what I said 30 minutes ago? Goodness me. This is why nothing gets done from the forums and solely from the Discords.
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it really so bad to have one CC skill you can't LoS? I don't think so. Honestly, I think that the vocal minority in the even more minor PvP community just like to whine about anything they can't immediately defeat.

And you've got nothing to back up your claim. Garbage opinion goes in the garbage.

Lol why bother? You and the others are a bunch of trashcans who know nothing about small scale pvp. I’d have as productive a time as taking to a baby.

"Me and the others".

Don't have such a high opinion of yourself if you can't back up your trash talk with facts. You just end up looking stupid.

I just countered your argument and your response was “I don’t think it’s bad to have a CC that goes through LoS”, that’s yet ANOTHER logical fallacy known as special pleading. You know you lost the argument and moved the posts to be completely opinion based as your defense. And you want to talk about other people’s arguments lol.

As for the “vocal minority like to whine about anything” that is YET ANOTHER logical fallacy known as composition/division in which because you see one or two posts that are like that, you write off everyone in that category as whining anytime they post regarding nerfs even if it’s presented logically and with solid proposed changes.

Yourlogicalfallacyis.com. If you don’t have anything meaningful to bring to the discussion please kindly stop commenting. Generalizing people as whiners without any evidence just further hurts your own credibility and makes you look like someone just trying to derail a thread. Please take your leave.

I didn't lose anything. I offered my opinion and my experience on the topic. If you don't agree, that's fine. But you're flat wrong if you think this logic isn't sound. PvPers have never and will never be the majority - they are a small subsection of the playerbase. That fact has been confirmed by ZOS themselves in the past. And an even smaller number of those PvPers are represented on this forum. And it's also a fact that the PvPers on this forum are the loudest and whiniest of the bunch - 9 times out of 10, if it's a nerf thread or a cry about this set/skill/build thread, its PvP. I can't even remember the last time I saw a nerf thread from an endgame raider.

Honestly, you PvPers gotta make everything into a pissing contest. If you want to compete though, get your facts straight.

Idk where you get the notion that I’m solely a PvPer, and as such I’m not sure why you’re putting me under that generalization.

I’ve completed ALL Veteran content in the game, as it stands I spend 90% of my time in PvE because of the current state of PvP. I’m not a “typical PvP whiner”.

You clearly have nothing further for the post and aren’t just trolling and derailing at this point which is against forum rules. Goodbye.

Calling someone a troll is against forum rules. Nothing I've done fits that behavior.

Stating my opinion and stance on the topic isn't trolling, no matter how much you might disagree. I think that Earthgore is fine, and Timestop is fine, and that instead of nerfing skills, ZOS should look to either separate PvE and PvP balance or make a mechanic to dissuade zerging.

But now that you've played the "you're a troll" card, I can see you've got nothing left in your hand. Guess you "lost the argument" huh?

There was never an argument to begin with as you never actually brought any evidence. Just listed opinions. Take care.

You can ignore the several concise points I made before, but that doesn't mean they aren't evidenced in and of themselves.

And opinions have their own value as well. You sure seem to put a high price on yours.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Me and the others".

You can ignore the several concise points I made before, but that doesn't mean they aren't evidenced in and of themselves.

And opinions have their own value as well. You sure seem to put a high price on yours.

Did you even read the OP? This isn’t just my opinion, it’s a compiled list of major pain points discussed on the class Discords and the proposed solutions. Its the opinion of several people.
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lindsey wrote: »

Did you even read what I said 30 minutes ago? Goodness me. This is why nothing gets done from the forums and solely from the Discords.

You sure seem to have an unwarranted high opinion of yourself. If ZOS didn't care about feedback on the forums, guess what?

There wouldn't be a PTS forum.

You can lurk in the "Class Reps" Discord all you like, but that doesn't mean that the criticism made here on the official forums isn't any less valid.

The fact that you choose to belittle those who participate in this discussion but disagree with you speaks volumes about your character.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore - I agree it needs a revise. It is a bailout mechanic for bad players

Snipe - Even though I see this on my death recap more than any other skill I don't think it is the skill that needs changing per se more so the mechanics of how it functions. On Xbox I can't tell you how many times I go from near full health to 0 before I have any opportunity to react to 3-5 LAs. The desync this ability creates is pretty frustrating. If they could fix the desync I think the ability would be fine on its own.

Timestop - Definitely a zergling skill. Perhaps an increased cost with spamming it? I mean I literally see groups where there are people who all they do is just continuously cast the ability. So odd people would enjoy pressing one button all day.

Cloak - This one is hard because it can be either borderline useless or completely OP. I think all classes should have a defining skill and this is definitely the class defining skill for NBs.

You say Earthgore is only for bad players but players with high ping in the 200's to 400's find it really helpful. Maybe generalizing is not such a good thing?
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Me and the others".

Did you even read the OP? This isn’t just my opinion, it’s a compiled list of major pain points discussed on the class Discords and the proposed solutions. Its the opinion of several people.

And? It doesn't matter if its the opinion of yours truly, a Class Rep, some guy on the street or the aforementioned dog.

It's still one person's opinion.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Me and the others".

And? It doesn't matter if its the opinion of yours truly, a Class Rep, some guy on the street or the aforementioned dog.

It's still one person's opinion.

You said i put myself on a high pedastal with my own opinion, and i proceeded to explain to you that it’s not my opinion rather the opinions of several people on the discord and I just made a post to compile it here. All I did was explain to you how what you said wasn’t the case. Don’t understand what the “And?” is for.

You’re giving off the vibe that emotion is playing strong factor in your replies, and I’m not understanding as to why. If you want to have structural debate as to why aforementioned abilities need nerfed I’m happy to have that. What i will not adhere to is people who write of people’s opinions as “whining” because they do not agree with it and because they let their emotions get ahold of them.

To get back on track, I am glad to see Timestop getting a cost increase to 8100 and further adjustments made if necessary, however I believe that the removal of the snare on the ability will resolve the major pain points coinciding with it.
    Edited by templesus on February 4, 2019 4:13AM
    Options
  • GeneralRoadkill
    You believe that skilled players are busy winning campaigns; 99% of skilled players don’t care about the score, at all.

I didn’t ask you to recap what I said, I asked you to provide a viable solution to the problem you do eagerly *** and cry about like a little child. You also speak as if you represent 99% of skilled players, which YOU DO NOT. You speak for yourself and what you see on PS4. PC is completely different because we aren’t stupid little console plebs and we can actually critically evaluate problems and come up with variable solutions.

If by skilled, you mean tower farmers then yes no one cares about score. If by playing by the game rules and pushing objectively, then the top 100 all care about winning - and I don’t see a single tower farmer in top 100 on PC. Can’t speak for you console casuals.

So remember, you do not speak for anybody here unless they post and agree with you. Quit acting like a self entitled ego maniac and contribute to the thread beyond “They run away from fights they know they can’t win, so therefore they need nerfs. Period.”
    Edited by GeneralRoadkill on February 4, 2019 4:14AM
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You believe that skilled players are busy winning campaigns; 99% of skilled players don’t care about the score, at all.

I didn’t ask you to recap what I said, I asked you to provide a viable solution to the problem you do eagerly *** and cry about like a little child. You also speak as if you represent 99% of skilled players, which YOU DO NOT. You speak for yourself and what you see on PS4. PC is completely different because we aren’t stupid little console plebs and we can actually critically evaluate problems and come up with variable solutions.

So remember, you do not speak for anybody here unless they post and agree with you. Quit acting like a self entitled ego maniac and contribute to the thread beyond “They run away from fights they know they can’t win, so therefore they need nerfs. Period.”

Go back and read and you’ll see the proposed solutions for the requested nerfs. And please stop letting emotion seep into your posts as it inhibits structural debate.

I would like you to join one of the class Discords and see if your beliefs about skilled players being “too busy winning campaigns” to fall in line with the PC players on them.
    Edited by templesus on February 4, 2019 4:16AM
    Options
  • GeneralRoadkill
    Go back and read and you’ll see the proposed solutions for the requested nerfs. And please stop letting emotion seep into your posts as it inhibits structural debate.

Maybe in the case of the other 3 subjects you brought up, but as for cloak - you’ve contributed nothing.

So let’s define “Skill” here. Is it who can make the most AP? Who can maintain top 10? Or who can post the most videos to YouTube of them winning duels?

Cause you’ve missed that one key element in every single argument.

EDIT: (to your edit)
    I have better things to do with my life than waste time in a petty discord that apparently cries about cloak, the thing that people have cried about long before you started playing the game. I actually play the game and talk to people who play every day and are top 100 every single campaign on PC. You do not represent any single one of us so quit acting like you do.

Maybe they should make separate versions of the game to appease console players who hate having a real challenge and want everything to be easy.
    Edited by GeneralRoadkill on February 4, 2019 4:22AM
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon, Templesus, you're being cheeky with your rhetoric, and guilty of your own logical fallacies.
    I know I said this in the OP but I’ll re-emphasize, I knew from the get this post would get hate because most of the population on the forums falls into the listed demographics of players. Thank you all for proving me right, as it is on the class rep discords we are having quite a laugh.

Nothing really gets done on the forums as all feedback is compiled on the Discords because that’s where the dedicated skilled endgame players converse, so it really matters not what happens to this post.

Essentially, you want to discount anyone who disagrees with you as being a bad player (and in fact dismissed any disagreement before the discussion began as being due to bad players), and put forward your own coterie of players who agree with you as good players. You cheeky scamp.

FWIW, looks like ZOS will probably make some of your changes, because squeaky wheels and all that, and we can all move on to the next "nerf this" discussion.

Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.

In honor of Dr. King and Black History Month I ask that people refrain from posting meaningless bashing and flaming and keep the discussion at hand concise and civil.
    Edited by templesus on February 4, 2019 4:19AM
    Options