The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP rating

Juhasow
Juhasow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says. Rate how do You fell in general about PvP in ESO including solo and group , CP and non CP , combat balance , performance etc.

PvP rating 104 votes

Very good
3%
RastoricChunkyCatmayasunrisingnsmurfer 4 votes
Good
13%
DTStormfoxNermyCurtdogg47Jimmy_The_FixerSparr0wTzayadWildRaptorXJobooAGSAznoxMudcrabberWoppaBoemskrvbb10rdFlame_of_HadesCreationofgod 14 votes
Average
34%
SolarikenkaithuzarIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOmartinhpb16_ESOAllPlayAndNoWorkElongSorisdtsharplesEirellaTBoisevivnadaO_LYKOSVenscalCyrusAryaDKsUniteDracan_FontomsusmitdsSandman929QbikenBiro123 36 votes
Bad
27%
KikazaruKnootewootmertustaDelsskiaNirnStormDragonfyreVagabondAngelKartalin JulesHexquisitebarshemmNBrookusTyrion87gp1680Kram8ionJuhasowfullheartcontainerSilverPawsArtioKharret 29 votes
Very bad
20%
Zeloscameron90_ESOmook-eb16_ESOMaximillianDiEmanny254Fasold666AnroseleeuxHymzirXiphylaRin_SenyaInvitationNotFoundzykFakeZavosAki-Ralamir412PuddingZebralazerlazAnotherone773_Ahala_ 21 votes
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    Before Summerset It was average but summerset and wolfhunter took away remainings of any enjoyment this PvP had to offer. There is only few things currently holding it from turning into very bad. The worst and most sad thing is that because of the amount of bad ideas developers had during 4 years of the game current pvp is beyond repair and it'll just continue to go downhill.
    Edited by Juhasow on November 14, 2018 9:21AM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There should be an option "there is nothing better so it is what it is. for now"
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    frozywozy wrote: »
    There should be an option "there is nothing better so it is what it is. for now"

Well sounds like a "average" option.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »

Well sounds like a "average" option.

if something better would get released, this would be "very bad".

Not because of the game itself. But because of the decisions taken by the company who made the game. Or should I say, the decisions that they should be taking but decide to ignore instead.
    Edited by frozywozy on November 14, 2018 9:45AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Average
    Could be very good..

But its the age-old problems.. Lag (seems to be getting worse), recurring bugs (like stuck in combat), and nothing to address faction imbalances and the impact of off-peak pvdoor on the campaign scores.

Y'know problems that have been around, like, forever.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Average
    Solo is harder than ever but group play from 4-6 (the range I usually play) feels pretty great. I’ve had some pretty fantastic fights this patch in that setting.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average
    if it wasnt for the performance issues, id give it a good. I used to play sotha sil exclusivly because it used to be playable even during prime time but somehow ZOS managed to take that away with the last few patches. Solo feels Okay (played MagSorc, Stamblade & Magplar this far) you can get decent fights now and then, but during prime time just log off and dont waste your time if you are a pure solo player.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on November 14, 2018 12:32PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very bad
    I dont even consider Crowd Control Online to be PVP. Its really below WOW in PVP and WoW is horrible for PVP. Only two games i have played that i thought did pvp well. Shadowbane and EVE, both of which are designed around pvp with pve thrown in out of necessity.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    Too many things are currently broken. And the performance issues are a joke. It is getting worse with each DLC / Expansion...
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    Probably the worst I've felt in PvP since the Procalypse.

1v1s are always fun and groups will always find a way to prevail through lag and nerfs. But while I still do 1vX regularly and 6v30 in Flame groups, PvP takes a lot more effort than it used to and is less rewarding.

*Zerg mentality is worse than ever, making 1vXes so much harder to find on classes that lack mobility.
    *Poor performance makes the game a lot more difficult even when you do find the desired aggro.
    *Lag - there's nothing more frustrating than getting a random loadscreen or having your abilities not firing off when you finally got the one balanced 1v5 you were lookin for for 15 minutes.

Lag gets worse every day, class balance is something we all already lost hope of ever having, and the new sets and mechanics being introduced every patch just make the first month unplayable every time.

PvP is in a bad shape. And no forum post will help fixing it, sadly.

In the famous words of Borg:

2mjaot.jpg
    Edited by NirnStorm on November 14, 2018 2:53PM
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Average
    Has a lot of potential but the amount of bugs and incompetence/inability to address them and fix them is what ruins PvP
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average
    It could be better but it could be alot worse I still have fun playing but certain times I play its more aggravating then fun.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good
    Compared to other MMO pvp, this is good pvp.
    I also think the balance is getting better every big patch. A few years ago we had huge lists of nerfs and buffs to classes. Now it is just a little. Performance could be better, but it is not terrible.
    The changes they made to the Cyrodiil map are welcome, but I would like to see an overhaul. For example, have Molag Bal attack Cyrodiil or some other Daedric God and change the map to a greater extent.
    Edited by DTStormfox on November 14, 2018 4:49PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    The stuck in combat bug together with the loss of mobility for solo players with no compensation at all, makes me not want to play ever again. To top it all DCing when reaching fights makes you want to throw your computer out of the window :angry:
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hey @Joy_Division if you want to do us all a favor, could you ask the devs who exactly decided it was a good idea to nerf the duration on Forward Momentum and why they did it precisely, that drastically?
    Edited by frozywozy on November 15, 2018 1:25AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    AvA is unequivocally a broken game in significant ways. I don't really see how it can be rated above bad.

Battlegrounds may work well, but it features small maps and 12 players in an MMO. That's really unimpressive. Even Quake could handle 24 players np in 1996.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    If they would fix performance I would rate higher.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    I’m a Magden main, so... yeah. I would really love to have a patch, just one, that doesn’t cripple the solo viability of my subclass... I mean, an actual buff would be nice, and would be great for the morale of the handful of Magden mains left after a year of nerfs. It would be really great not have every patch of “balance changes” make the game more unbalanced and less fun. Seriously, zos needs to put down the hammer and take a good hard look at the shattered remains of Magden and stop this ridiculous kill dps Magden in both PvP and PvE until it’s dead crusade they’ve been on since the class was released.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    I’m a Magden main, so... yeah. I would really love to have a patch, just one, that doesn’t cripple the solo viability of my subclass... I mean, an actual buff would be nice, and would be great for the morale of the handful of Magden mains left after a year of nerfs. It would be really great not have every patch of “balance changes” make the game more unbalanced and less fun. Seriously, zos needs to put down the hammer and take a good hard look at the shattered remains of Magden and stop this ridiculous kill dps Magden in both PvP and PvE until it’s dead crusade they’ve been on since the class was released.

I know it's hard to belive but magden is not in the bad shape currently for solo/small group play in PvP. Sustain changes definietly improved class. People just dont realize that possibly because there is not enough YT videos...
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Average
    if it is bad, i have already quit.
    also please nerf lethal arrow and reverb ffs.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    ZOS refusing to address the server issues is driving away many long time and potential pvp players.

I wish someone from Zenimax just step forward and spill the beans of why many of the issues haven’t been addressed yet.

ZOS is so disconnected with the player base regarding pvp and pve. It is just mind boggling that a triple-A company like ZOS can leave the servers in such a neglected state for so long, it’s pathetic.

ZOS... YOU CANT KEEP IGNORING THIS.. IT’S GOING TO BITE BACK!

ESO offers one of the best PVP out of any mmo I have played thus far. It’s such a love-hate relationship when it comes to it.... ugh.
    Edited by Kikazaru on November 18, 2018 4:14AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    Is there a "other" option for, "its a complete *** show":)
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not fun, since playstyles I like are no longer possible.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad
    It is really sad that a company which is this popular, own the title of the Elder Scroll online official mmo, has really bad servers and not even releasing a statement that they intend to fix it or even acknowledge the problem.

But honestly i cant blame them, the community never step up -The majority of the commnuity in end game only care about cosmetics and housing it seems.
    Edited by amir412 on November 19, 2018 1:44PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    It is really sad that a company which is this popular, own the title of the Elder Scroll online official mmo, has really bad servers and not even releasing a statement that they intend to fix it or even acknowledge the problem.

But honestly i cant blame them, the community never step up -The majority of the commnuity in end game only care about cosmetics and housing it seems.

Trust me, we have stepped up times and times again. From what I heard, even if Bethesda is on top, ZOS literally controls the game and all the decisions involved since they paid a ton of money to have the rights to do it. ZOS seem to have very limited resources or simply does not see the huge potential light at the end of the tunnel.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bad
    While I enjoy things when they work, they rarely work. Performance in Cyrodiil has always been a joke, and yet it continues to get worse.
  • Neloth290
    Neloth290
    ✭✭✭
    Bad
    Bad mainly due to the extra lag im feeling this patch making pvp very difficult to play and a few skills not working such as jabs etc
    Ps4 Eu Wood Elf Stamplar AR 41
    Breton Magblade AR 27
    High Elf Mag Sorc AR 25
    Redguard Stam Dk AR 22
    Breton Magden AR 23
    1100cp
    Pc Eu
    Argonian Magblade AR 14
    325cp
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXNPN0EreUScYN6QfmHcow
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Very bad
    Went from very good to very bad over the years tbh :|
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS have a look at Battlefield 5, you know, the entity you are trying to copy with your laughable attempts at trying to mimic.

Funnily enough, for years and years the Battlefield games have had better destruction tech than your hilarious attempt at trying to replicate in PvP for the bridges etc.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access