Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Bleed

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Nerf it

Thank you
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permablock templars

I eat pie

Thank you

> this is what your post sounds like. Care to elaborate? Or is this another one of those "pls nerf I can't beat it" comments that you like to make?
    Options
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I deal with bleeding by applying pressure. If it’s bad enough perhaps a tourniquet.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Permablock templars

I eat pie

Thank you

> this is what your post sounds like. Care to elaborate? Or is this another one of those "pls nerf I can't beat it" comments that you like to make?

1) it's moronic to go trought all resistences
    2) It's moronic that you can win with light attacks and 1 skill
    3) it's moronic that bleed doesn't cost much since it's a proc.
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Permablock templars

I eat pie

Thank you

What would you have them do? You're listing your opinion on them, not any actual suggestion or solution.

I haven't had problems with bleeds since like homestead, hence why I'd very much like to be enlightened.
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permablock templars

I eat pie

Thank you

What would you have them do? You're listing your opinion on them, not any actual suggestion or solution.

I haven't had problems with bleeds since like homestead, hence why I'd very much like to be enlightened.

It's not an opinion. If you want to win without actual skillplay, you should go play another single player rpg.
    They are literally one of the worst things in this game.
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you remove bleed then you are removing the only real solo counter to permablock tanks.

It is the lesser of two evils.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    If you remove bleed then you are removing the only real solo counter to permablock tanks.

It is the lesser of two evils.

I didn't say remove. I said nerf
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They add variety to builds and gameplay, so no. Bleeds aren't OP, though yes they can be very strong. The strongest builds in the game don't use bleeds, they are based around direct damage. Stop crying for nerfs for every thing you struggle against.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    They add variety to builds and gameplay, so no. Bleeds aren't OP, though yes they can be very strong. The strongest builds in the game don't use bleeds, they are based around direct damage. Stop crying for nerfs for every thing you struggle against.

Nah, bleeds are over the top atm.
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nah, bleeds are over the top atm.

the-dude.jpg

Bleeds are strong, but on par with the other damage that exists in the game. If you want a stale game with less options and build variety, keep advocating for nerfs to the specific things you get rekt by.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they need a damage nerf or anything, but there needs to be a way to deal with them like... you know... the way people deal with cloak
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My werewolf light attack bleed says hi :)
    Want to add bleed to the WW-heavy attacks as well (that counts as a separate bleed)

In what way would you like to nerf it OP? Only lower the damage or change how it works?
    Edited by Qbiken on February 20, 2018 7:47AM
    Options
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the trend, it should be brought in line with other DoTs by make it affected by resistances. And would not be surprised if this will be the case. Lol. Just like power lash change, suddenly becoming a glitch to fix
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf it

Thank you

no, no need for it.
    Since you sounds like a child who just found out his toy was taken away
    NO, just that way!
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the trend, it should be brought in line with other DoTs by make it affected by resistances. And would not be surprised if this will be the case. Lol. Just like power lash change, suddenly becoming a glitch to fix

In comparison to Power-Lash being un-dodgeable (I suppose it´s that you mean by the "glitch"), bleed ignoring physical resistance isn´t a glitch. And there´re a number of ways to mitigate or counter bleed-damage.

* CP: Putting points into thick-skinned (not viable for no-CP though)
    * Using shields: Harness magicka, Hardened Ward, Healing Ward. Bleed-damage doesn´t ignore shields.
    * Applying Minor/Major protection to yourself
    * Applying minor/major maim to your enemy
    * Having a friend using guard (alliance war skilline) on you
    * Using cloak, while in cloak you´ll supress the bleed-dot
    * Purge the DoT

Bleed-damage ignore physical resistance and can´t be mitigate by block. However, bleed-damage doesn´t ignore critical resistance. Bleed-damage is a direct counter to tanky builds that utilizes block as their main defense. Making bleed being mitigated by resistance would just buff the already overperforming mitigation in PvP.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

In comparison to Power-Lash being un-dodgeable (I suppose it´s that you mean by the "glitch"), bleed ignoring physical resistance isn´t a glitch. And there´re a number of ways to mitigate or counter bleed-damage.

* Using shields: Harness magicka, Hardened Ward, Healing Ward. Bleed-damage doesn´t ignore shields.
    * Purge the DoT

Bleed-damage ignore physical resistance and can´t be mitigate by block. However, bleed-damage doesn´t ignore critical resistance. Bleed-damage is a direct counter to tanky builds that utilizes block as their main defense. Making bleed being mitigated by resistance would just buff the already overperforming mitigation in PvP.

Don't forget that OP is a magplar main, I don't even know why he's [snip] about bleeds to begin with. But then again, that's skander's MO - cry about things that are beating you.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 8:02PM
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personaly would change bleed so it scales with physical armor.
    Becouse having a free 100% dmg to tanky opponents that sacrify things to be that tanky, it's moronic and insulting.

Oblivion dmg has countdowns. Bleed doesn't.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

* Purge the DoT

Tbf, none of these are counters, just general defensive mechanisms that happen to work on bleeds. Not sure they need a counter though, and I'm probably biased in favour of it since bleeds are so strong against me.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why aren't we talking about the real issues. Inner light is too bright, needs to be nerfed. Get that ball away from me satan.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Why aren't we talking about the real issues. Inner light is too bright, needs to be nerfed. Get that ball away from me satan.

That shiz too bright? Frickin power of the light is the most annoying ability in this game smh that mfker covers up my whole screen I legit can't see anything when I fight a stamplar. :rage:
    Options
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a troll post. No one is really this bad...
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a troll post. No one is really this bad...

+1 Especially how little sense the OP makes.
    Edited by idk on February 20, 2018 1:31PM
    Options
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Permablock templars

I eat pie

Thank you

Hi there! It sounds like you're having some trouble with the game. I hope I'm not overstepping in making some suggestions on how to resove your situation. I'd suggest trying one of the following things:

1. Git gud

Edited by Nihility42 on February 20, 2018 1:57PM
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Largest-Nerf-gun-main-image_tcm55-458257.jpg
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeding is fine the way it is, and I need it on bossfights, the way it is!
    And just because a kiddy gets killed by it while duelling, and he doesn´t want to think about how to counterplay it,
    he calls for a NERF!
    too easy boy, too easy......
    Edited by Azurya on February 20, 2018 2:03PM
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

* Purge the DoT

Don't forget that OP is a magplar main, I don't even know why he's [snip] about bleeds to begin with. But then again, that's skander's MO - cry about things that are beating you.

Because contrary to popular belief, purge doesn't always catch the bleeds. And with no viable shield to justify slotting with similar cost BoL, bleeds kinda hurt.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 8:03PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Slot rapid regen if you can't handle bleeds with extended ritual alone.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot rapid regen if you can't handle bleeds with extended ritual alone.

I won't change my build becouse something isn't balanced
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

* Purge the DoT

Ah that's another point sorry.

Using 3.5k (breton, heavy armor, seducer) cost of a ritual for the IMMENSE bleed FREE dmg, it's moronic. Thanks for reminding me

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 8:03PM
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People cried about oblivion dmg output, they adjusted it, now it's fine. Just reminding Zenimax to update bleeds too.
    Options