Bleed

• CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    CaliMade wrote: »
    I run a very high dmg setup, 18k DBoS+ 21k dot, nearly 1800 jabs 28k PoTL. and overall you can say my stamplar hits really hard so i need no extra help in dealing with average resistance players.

You don’t need the bleeds, so they should be nerfed.

Seems reasonable.

Don’t pick and choose parts of my post to respond to, it paints a false narrative of what was actually said.

to paraphrase

I SAID

Bleeds aren’t too strong in a vacuum.
    It’s when you add it on top of already strong pressure that it starts to become oppressive.
    You sacrifice next to nothing using bleeds but gain so much. Bleeds combined with standard pressure creates a mechanic that ignores a crucial form of defense with very little drawbacks.
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
    Options
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burtan wrote: »
    Can we at least agree that people should deal dmg with abilities instead of free dmg via procs/bleeds? Or do people think free dmg and procs are a good thing? if so please explain why.

i'll answer for them "bad at the game"
    Options
  • NuarBlack
    NuarBlack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without bleeds how do you counter block builds? Serious question. I'm not asking about the debate of permablock etc etc, but as long as I can literally d swing myself out of stamina all the while not being able to gain resources through heavy attacks before someone can run me dry by pressing 1 button without consequence what is the solution to that? If you say to run a hard CC, not every class has one and if that is your response then please see below and that is my response to you about bleeds.

I can't count the amount of times I've been told to run purge ( yes on my stamina characters ) for other DoTs/ negative effects. What makes bleeds different from this? Ask any DK or class that relies on DoTs how it is to fight a good Magplar who can purge these effects.

An adjustment to bleeds needs to come with a buff to maces. I think increasing the armor they ignore a bit would be good and making it to where they drain more stamina of blocking characters.
    Options
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without bleeds how do you counter block builds? ...
    ...I can't count the amount of times I've been told to run purge ( yes on my stamina characters ) for other DoTs/ negative effects. What makes bleeds different from this? Ask any DK or class that relies on DoTs how it is to fight a good Magplar who can purge these effects.

block doesn't mitigate every dot not only bleeds. also u have aoe, channeling abilities, u have unblockable ccs (except templars and wardens) to eat enemy pool of stamina and deal with him. block is not op about 1,5 years already with bleeds or without. but ofc effective when used smart.

purge...it removes 2 negative effects in exchange for almost 5k magicka (can't remember exact number but it's really huge, correct me if i wrong). I don't know why u think it's good deal, but vs good enemy it's crazy expencive for everyone. u can sustain it only with a very big sacrifice of damage and healing (and/or idk using Prisoner and trying to get back magicka threw sprint in fight:D that is also ridiculous in majority of situations). it's a waste of resourses even on magicka character. 2 negative ffects is nothing. Standart enemy apply to u 3-5 negative effects from first hits. I don't say about what number of them u get from enemy team or zerg. Or from bleed user...4 different bleeds, poison or status effects from enchants.., defiles, maims, resist's cuts (both physical and magicka and both major and minor types are separate..), another dots, offbalance, snares...should i write more about this?
    Edited by Anethum on November 21, 2018 1:48PM
    @Anethum from .ua
    Options
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe bleed damage could scale off of max health?
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
    Options