The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.4

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    If wrobel thinks that removing the 200 weap/spelldmg will make medium or light armor more attractive, then he will be in for a surprise :trollface:

At least he tried....

This.

GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING. GIVE US BRACING.

Stop handing us these crap changes BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG OR HAD A BAD IDEA.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on October 17, 2017 12:58PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If wrobel thinks that removing the 200 weap/spelldmg will make medium or light armor more attractive, then he will be in for a surprise :trollface:

At least he tried....

No he didnt try like every dlc there is no trying... im so ready for change in staff already
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At least he tried....

No he didnt try like every dlc there is no trying... im so ready for change in staff already

Wont happen. As much as you wish it would, and I wish it would, wont happen.
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

At least he tried....

Wrobel's bosses likes what he does. Probably because they can't get anybody else to do it. Look at how many opening they have.
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    CSessions wrote: »
    9zrbea6c4mxx.jpg

i3xtdh5u49ri.png
    Warden
    • Green Balance
      • Secluded Grove: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 90 Ultimate, up from 75.

You keep nerfing our heals which currently is the only thing that a Warden is good at, but yet you will not address the low/no dps that mag wardens face. On my Templar healer using same gear as my warden I can hybrid heal/dps and pull twice the damage that my warden can. If I go full out DPS my warden can barely pull 20k dps on target dummy.

Please quit nerfing the only thing a warden is good at without providing something on the other end.

You need warden ult heal for pve?

Need for heals not really, we use it for other reasons to clear harder content such as vMoL. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks I need, they need to quite nerfing things without fixing the issues that are there.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need for heals not really, we use it for other reasons to clear harder content such as vMoL. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks I need, they need to quite nerfing things without fixing the issues that are there.

people were able to clear vMoL way before having the overpowered ultra-cheap warden ult to carry them. If the ultimate is so powerful and useful for PvE, maybe the issue with it is not PvP-exclusive. Just because mobs can't complain in forums, it dosn't mean that something in PvE is not overperforming. The warden ult is absurd in the current state, is beyond discussion
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Finally, someone noticed scattershot. It is still in need of better range since 10m has no synergy with supposed bow playstyle and neither it makes sense for ranged ability, but at this point, I will take any small buff I can. So, thank you.

Wrath removal was good balancing change. Unfortunately, it changes very little for medium armor.

I disagree to some extent. The buff removed from scattershot synergized well with dual wielding's ruffian. It's a nerf in my opinion. I am pleased with the removal of Wrath for Heavy armor, but I think they should have at least replaced it, not shift around. Maybe a damage mitigation passive for physical damage or increased health/resistance at X health for X seconds.
    Edited by H4RDFOX on October 17, 2017 2:45PM
    #NoEasyProps
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    H4RDFOX wrote: »
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Finally, someone noticed scattershot. It is still in need of better range since 10m has no synergy with supposed bow playstyle and neither it makes sense for ranged ability, but at this point, I will take any small buff I can. So, thank you.

Wrath removal was good balancing change. Unfortunately, it changes very little for medium armor.

I disagree to some extent. The buff removed from scattershot synergized well with dual wielding's ruffian. It's a nerf in my opinion. I am pleased with the removal of Wrath for Heavy armor, but I think they should have at least replaced it, not shift around. Maybe a damage mitigation passive for physical damage or increased health/resistance at X health for X seconds.

Rufian affects stunned enemies too...
    Edited by SodanTok on October 17, 2017 2:47PM
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    ZOS, your PVP community is in a bad shape. People dislike the lag, you force guys to zerg, have only 2 working campaigns, force people to use CP for Battlegrounds, force battles to be without any merit, like some kind of leaderboard.

Not to mention that your Twitch PVP community is dying. Sypher rarely does ESO now, Fengrush too, Blobs ditched the game entirely for good. Two guys you invited to HQ during Morrowind are now out. Are you happy? :(

Maybe 1vX wasn't intentional. Maybe, just maybe, the game wasn't designed to have players take on 10-15 players at once. In my honest opinion, those dudes left because deep down inside they would no longer be godlike in PVP. Just my two cents.
    #NoEasyProps
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    Who can spot which one of all these changes was suggested by player feedback?
    I'm having a really hard time finding one that zos used due to player discussion

Stun on scatter shot, was player feedback. Could really use a lot more but ill take the stun over disorient and be pleasantly surprised that they addressed bows at all.

1.5s stun is worse than the disorient.

Disorient gave the attacker 5 seconds of 15% increased damage with dual wielding skills. I think disorient should have stayed the same.
    #NoEasyProps
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who can spot which one of all these changes was suggested by player feedback?
    I'm having a really hard time finding one that zos used due to player discussion

Stun on scatter shot, was player feedback. Could really use a lot more but ill take the stun over disorient and be pleasantly surprised that they addressed bows at all.

1.5s stun is worse than the disorient.

Disorient gave the attacker 5 seconds of 15% increased damage with dual wielding skills. I think disorient should have stayed the same.

Disorient was broken on damage. Stun is not. Duration is irrelevant. First tick of damage including DoT = broken disorient = free CC immunity and even for your weird playstyle no more rufian damage.
    Edited by SodanTok on October 17, 2017 4:09PM
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At least he tried....

Wrobel's bosses likes what he does. Probably because they can't get anybody else to do it. Look at how many opening they have.

I wonder why that is.
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to reduce the weapon damage on fury, ravagers, and seventh by 50% to balance it out.
  • Ziaza
    Ziaza
    Soul Shriven
    [*]Crystal Shards: This ability and the Crystal Fragments morph no longer stun the enemy hit. The Crystal Blast morph continues to stun the initial enemy hit.

Let me fix this for you.

Crystal Shards: This ability and the Crystal Fragments morph no longer stun the enemy hit. The Crystal Blast morph continues not being used.

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calysis wrote: »
    I don't think locking dungeons out of the group finder is a great idea, especially the DLC dungeons / paid content.

If I were a newer player and paid for DLC, I'd expect to be able to play it. I understand that the DLC dungeons are more difficult than the non-DLC dungeons, but they are certainly doable. The attitude I've seen on here and in-game where people refuse to run dungeons with lower level players is gross. It's definitely not encouraging newer players to learn the game.

This particular change largely won't affect me. I've been CP cap for quite a while... but I do remember how lame it could be looking for a group in zone before Group Finder and dungeon scaling.

My two pennies.

Edit: removed the first part of my post because I misunderstood what exactly was being level-locked.
    @iconofgrace @Calysis no paid content is locked out.

You can still access the content via wayshrine with your premade group at the level of your desire. The only aspect removed is with the Group Finder, where you otherwise have no control over how the blanks are filled in.

Being able to access content you are likely going to be unable to complete is not some great benefit you make it out to be.

Those dungeons have a difficulty standard for a reason. Thinking your group is going to be the first to somehow be strong enough to manage it, just because you have paid to access it is absurd. When purchased, I'm fairly certain the recommended level is indicated. If you choose to ignore that and want to beat your head against the wall for hours, you can still do so via wayshrine. You just can't pull up to three other unsuspecting people in with you.

There's nothing wrong with some level gating, especially when both requirements are very easy to obtain. (45 & cp160).

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on October 17, 2017 6:13PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that sorc skill nerf is outrages, it was not enoughf to steal our magicka regen bonus now it complitly ruins rotations too, not to mention it does not porc that much, if there was a qq around pvp make a gears what dumping down the skills seperatly instead of f..ing up pve content too. I am so sick of this. thjis game is not just about the pvp for god sake. if the developers cannot figure out how to seperate the twoo of them shouldn't have the title as developers, it isn't that hard... even i can do that. Not to mention DK are still overpowered even withouth empship. In compensation at least give us back the magcika regen to the champion tree.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystal Shard nerf is unneeded. Nobody's gonna use blast anyway, you'll just ruin part of fun being sorc in pvp.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are is Gina's PvP improvement announcement? No improvements nor anything for Cyrodiil players. Gg ZoS.

Also you keep nerfing s**t up. Now you screwed the Crystal Frags.. well news flash that if you would bother to play your freaking game instead of reading these cry babies that get wrecked you would have noticed that the BIGGEST problem is these Stam DK's, Stam Warden's and Stam Sorc's that have INFINITE sustain and are tanky as....

Yeah.. not even saying about anything about tree healing Wardens which can SPAM this crap forever.

Also maybe change sets that way that the damage done by HEAVY armour should be cut substantially. You want to be tanky troll.. well good luck but you should not be able to do any damage.

As said fi you would bother to play your own than these should be NO new for you.

Also ..you did the Cyrodiil datacollection 6 monhts ago! When can be expect action regarding this "test"? NEVER?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, your PVP community is in a bad shape. People dislike the lag, you force guys to zerg, have only 2 working campaigns, force people to use CP for Battlegrounds, force battles to be without any merit, like some kind of leaderboard.

Not to mention that your Twitch PVP community is dying. Sypher rarely does ESO now, Fengrush too, Blobs ditched the game entirely for good. Two guys you invited to HQ during Morrowind are now out. Are you happy? :(

Maybe 1vX wasn't intentional. Maybe, just maybe, the game wasn't designed to have players take on 10-15 players at once. In my honest opinion, those dudes left because deep down inside they would no longer be godlike in PVP. Just my two cents.

I am disappointed no one even responded to this post. I agree with it
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

people were able to clear vMoL way before having the overpowered ultra-cheap warden ult to carry them. If the ultimate is so powerful and useful for PvE, maybe the issue with it is not PvP-exclusive. Just because mobs can't complain in forums, it dosn't mean that something in PvE is not overperforming. The warden ult is absurd in the current state, is beyond discussion

You sir are a moron as you didn't read the entire context of my reply, go find someone else to attempt to belittle.
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Secluded growth still cheap....
    crystal shards and crystal bombs....bad move. crystal shard is fine, crystal blast needs either more damage, a chance to cast it immediately, a stamina morph or another rework.
    rune prison...no idea how this will work out.
    shield wall sounds fair, panacea still a bit cheap.
    scatter shot...whatever...
    wrath passive gone from heavy armor without anything else...bad move again. at least be creative and give heavy armor something else instead of the increased damage, but don't take it just away.

one of my mains id a sorc, a 10-15k insta damage with a stun is too much man.
    "but you have to proc it", it procs very frequent, many times i toss a frag, hit shield and then have another frag ready.
    frag,wrath,frag or frag,wrath,crushing kills most people because of the stun.
    there is a reason many people call sorc an easy class to play
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calysis wrote: »
    I don't think locking dungeons out of the group finder is a great idea, especially the DLC dungeons / paid content.

If I were a newer player and paid for DLC, I'd expect to be able to play it. I understand that the DLC dungeons are more difficult than the non-DLC dungeons, but they are certainly doable. The attitude I've seen on here and in-game where people refuse to run dungeons with lower level players is gross. It's definitely not encouraging newer players to learn the game.

This particular change largely won't affect me. I've been CP cap for quite a while... but I do remember how lame it could be looking for a group in zone before Group Finder and dungeon scaling.

My two pennies.

Edit: removed the first part of my post because I misunderstood what exactly was being level-locked.
    @iconofgrace @Calysis no paid content is locked out.

You can still access the content via wayshrine with your premade group at the level of your desire. The only aspect removed is with the Group Finder, where you otherwise have no control over how the blanks are filled in.

Being able to access content you are likely going to be unable to complete is not some great benefit you make it out to be.

Those dungeons have a difficulty standard for a reason. Thinking your group is going to be the first to somehow be strong enough to manage it, just because you have paid to access it is absurd. When purchased, I'm fairly certain the recommended level is indicated. If you choose to ignore that and want to beat your head against the wall for hours, you can still do so via wayshrine. You just can't pull up to three other unsuspecting people in with you.

There's nothing wrong with some level gating, especially when both requirements are very easy to obtain. (45 & cp160).

I am fully aware you can set up a premade group and hop right in.

The point I'm trying to get across is that newer players, the players this will affect the most, are not going to have the friends or guildmates to set up a premade group to access the content they paid for. So yes, these players are essentially prevented from accessing the content they were promised they could always access, at any point, via queuing in dungeon finder.

Also, not some great benefit? The benefit is that players can easily access and play the content that they paid for and were promised they could access at any time via dungeon finder. It doesn't matter if they can't complete it. Not everyone is entitled to win a dungeon, everyone has to learn how to win and earn it. If someone isn't doing enough, that's what vote kick is for. Preventing players from being able to attempt these dungeons without a premade group until a certain level (at least for normal mode) is absurd when they were promised they had instant access, even if they queued via dungeon finder, as soon as they paid for it.

After this update, I won't be able to queue up with my last low-level character anymore for those dungeons even though I know I can successfully complete them because I have. I love doing most of the DLC dungeons, and for some reason the devs think it's alright to go back on their word because they think random players thrown into a group can't finish it when they can. Otherwise, what is the point of level scaling if they apparently aren't strong enough to complete normal dungeons? Aren't they scaled so they are strong enough?

How would you feel if you paid for something and were promised you could access it at any point as soon as you pay for it, even with a certain method (dungeon finder), but then they go back on their word and prevent you from accessing this content via that method until a certain point. I'd feel confused and ripped off. Especially if these players have queued for those dungeons and have successfully completed those dungeons before the update, and for some reason after the update, they find out they no longer have access to these dungeons via dungeon finder.

On veteran mode, sure, I can see why they would lock the DLC dungeons behind CP 160. I'm aware that a typical PUG in a veteran mode DLC dungeon is like, as you say, beating your head against a wall. On normal mode, though? That's silly.
    pc na | trash tier
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good riddance. All those people you mentioned were toxic to the game community as a whole so seeing them leave actually benefits the game.

You can dislike those guys as much as you like, but if you love ESO know that them leaving is a very bad move for the game. They were 3 of the biggest players on Twitch and had a lot of influence. Not only to attract new players, but also to keep the current ones, their audience, in shape. Blobs had huge, huge guilds and traders. ZOS used Sypher & Fengrush for Morrowind's feedback and promotion. Those guys have even been on the ESO Live.

With their retrieval the game basically lost the entire presence on twitch. ESO now has one dedicated PVPer there - Kodi. One. Of all three current ES games, ESO is the least viewed game on Twitch, despite ironically having "Online" suffix and a huge promotion from the Bethesda.

It's interesting to note that Sypher started playing less and less soon after Morrowind went out, despite common thinking that he, as the one that has been at the HQ, would now play ESO more than ever. The opposite happened.
    Fengrush ranted about lag and their incompetence to do anything for Cyrodiil. He too raised doubt that ZOS will ever fix the PVP or that they are even capable of doing that.
    And those two guys have seen HQ from the inside, were asked to give feedback and ideas. And now they are gone. You don't have to love them, but something doesn't seem right here. Something is off.
    Edited by maboleth on October 17, 2017 10:30PM
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    bhc0sqkk3fwc.jpg

grywrtcxceft.png
    Sorcerer
    • Dark Magic
      • Crystal Shards: This ability and the Crystal Fragments morph no longer stun the enemy hit. The Crystal Blast morph continues to stun the initial enemy hit.
        Developer Comment:
        We wanted to separate the function of abilities into more distinct roles. Crystal Shards was overloaded since it had high damage, instant cast, stun, reduced cost. Now if the sorcerer wants a stun they have to either go through a cast time or deal reduced damage.

Lol.

Lol indeed. It's starting to happen though. The time is nearly upon us. :smile:
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    On topic of the frags nerf: Nobody is going to use crystal blast for the stun - quite frankly said: nobody is going to use crystal blast at all.

Nerf something to get someone to use the other thing instead of just buffing the other thing isn't a good idea? ZOS didn't get the memo.

lol buff sorcs amirite?

Nah. This is a good change.
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.

"30s to eval"
  • serrintine
    serrintine
    ✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

That ultimate's only use in PVE is to proc Master Architect's major slayer buff, and only in 4-person content at that (but it makes things very fun and refreshing). In trials healers will always be spamming warhorn or sometimes nova (or northern storm in the warden's case)

Still, being able to single-handedly keep up >50% major slayer is the reason I made a warden healer in the first place, so I'm honestly very annoyed at the broken promise of keeping the ult cheap.

Here I quote my guildmate...
    ZOS: let's make a set that encourages the use of cheap ults.
    Also ZOS: let's make all cheap ults expensive.
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sly007 wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    bhc0sqkk3fwc.jpg

grywrtcxceft.png
    Sorcerer
    • Dark Magic
      • Crystal Shards: This ability and the Crystal Fragments morph no longer stun the enemy hit. The Crystal Blast morph continues to stun the initial enemy hit.
        Developer Comment:
        We wanted to separate the function of abilities into more distinct roles. Crystal Shards was overloaded since it had high damage, instant cast, stun, reduced cost. Now if the sorcerer wants a stun they have to either go through a cast time or deal reduced damage.

Lol.

Funny thing, when listing the advantages of frags it seems it has as much advantages as the old WB.

It's funny when you see wrecking blow get reflected back at you, oh wait. Wrecking blow can be cast at melee range without the ability to be interrupted or reflected.

The two abilities are fundamentally different.

You can walk away from dizzy swing, wall through it. It's melee so of choose it can't be rejected. Wrecking blow can ONLY be use in melee. The two skills may have done differences but the statement is not farfetched.

You will run out of resources avoiding dizzying swing, long before the caster runs out of resources casting it. If you think you can simply walk out of range from dizzying swing with the multitude of snares in this game I'm not sure what you're playing.

The logic above does not apply to crystal fragments (or crystal blast) as it has far more counters available to it. It can be interrupted at range (crushing shock, venom arrow) and at melee for far less resource consumption than trying to avoiding dizzying swing, it can be reflected, passively dodged, roll dodged or blocked and you can even walk through the crystal frag user.

It is far easier to avoid crystal fragments currently than it is dizzying swing.

But it's far more dangerous for the caster to use dizzying swing, since it cannot be used at range. With the way group play works here, that's a very non-trivial proposition.

"30s to eval"
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    4zk8qe7qpg2v.jpg

daz7v5dd0ib2.png
    Fixtures
    • Fixed some gaps found between walls and doorframes.
    • Fixed various assets with visible seams.

4k3bqn95brta.png
    General
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Normal Difficulty dungeons to Level 45 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Banished Cells 2
      • Bloodroot Forge
      • City of Ash 2
      • Cradle of Shadows
      • Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Darkshade Caverns 2
      • Elden Hollow 2
      • Falkreath Hold
      • Fungal Grotto 2
      • Imperial City Prison
      • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Spindleclutch 2
      • Wayrest Sewers 2
      • White-Gold Tower
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Veteran Difficulty dungeons to CP160 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Veteran Bloodroot Forge
      • Veteran City of Ash 2
      • Veteran Cradle of Shadows
      • Veteran Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Veteran Falkreath Hold
      • Veteran Imperial City Prison
      • Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Veteran White-Gold Tower

Ok these are best news Ive seen in natch potes since... Welll ever! :)
    bhc0sqkk3fwc.jpg

Weapon
    • One Hand and Shield
      • Shield Wall: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 135 Ultimate from 100.
    • Bow
      • Scattershot: This ability and its morphs no longer apply a 5-second disorient to enemies hit. Instead, they now apply a 1.5 second stun.
    • Restoration Staff
      • Panacea: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

[*]Heavy Armor
    • Wrath: This passive ability has been replaced with the Revitalize passive, which increases the resources your Heavy Attacks restore by 12/25%.
    • Rapid Mending: This passive ability no longer increases the amount of resources your Heavy Attacks restore, as that effect has been moved to the new Revitalize passive. It continues to increase your healing received by 4/8%.
      Developer Comment:
      We want each of the three armor types to have unique trade-offs. Heavy Armor’s main advantage is its increase to survivability, while the disadvantage is its lower damage and healing power. To emphasize this distinction, we’ve removed the Wrath passive.

Hahah nerf hammer is merciless xD Tanks will have a bit harder times especialy in PvP :)) Here ya go, a nerf for ya and for ya :) Hope you all like it now :) See folks? Listen to people that are a bit longer in this game than most of you :) Dont call for nerfs because you never know when nerf will stike back :)

Actually this is not so bad. DK tanks at least get a percentage-based ultimate cost reduction, so the increased cost won't hit them as hard, particularly since we usually just use the S&B ulti to recoup resources, the removal of wrath and boost to sustain is good for us. Hybrid damage tanks may be taking a hit, but this is OK for cc tanks.

"30s to eval"
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    Mayrael wrote: »
    4zk8qe7qpg2v.jpg

daz7v5dd0ib2.png
    Fixtures
    • Fixed some gaps found between walls and doorframes.
    • Fixed various assets with visible seams.

4k3bqn95brta.png
    General
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Normal Difficulty dungeons to Level 45 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Banished Cells 2
      • Bloodroot Forge
      • City of Ash 2
      • Cradle of Shadows
      • Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Darkshade Caverns 2
      • Elden Hollow 2
      • Falkreath Hold
      • Fungal Grotto 2
      • Imperial City Prison
      • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Spindleclutch 2
      • Wayrest Sewers 2
      • White-Gold Tower
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Veteran Difficulty dungeons to CP160 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Veteran Bloodroot Forge
      • Veteran City of Ash 2
      • Veteran Cradle of Shadows
      • Veteran Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Veteran Falkreath Hold
      • Veteran Imperial City Prison
      • Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Veteran White-Gold Tower

Ok these are best news Ive seen in natch potes since... Welll ever! :)
    bhc0sqkk3fwc.jpg

Weapon
    • One Hand and Shield
      • Shield Wall: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 135 Ultimate from 100.
    • Bow
      • Scattershot: This ability and its morphs no longer apply a 5-second disorient to enemies hit. Instead, they now apply a 1.5 second stun.
    • Restoration Staff
      • Panacea: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

[*]Heavy Armor
    • Wrath: This passive ability has been replaced with the Revitalize passive, which increases the resources your Heavy Attacks restore by 12/25%.
    • Rapid Mending: This passive ability no longer increases the amount of resources your Heavy Attacks restore, as that effect has been moved to the new Revitalize passive. It continues to increase your healing received by 4/8%.
      Developer Comment:
      We want each of the three armor types to have unique trade-offs. Heavy Armor’s main advantage is its increase to survivability, while the disadvantage is its lower damage and healing power. To emphasize this distinction, we’ve removed the Wrath passive.

Hahah nerf hammer is merciless xD Tanks will have a bit harder times especialy in PvP :)) Here ya go, a nerf for ya and for ya :) Hope you all like it now :) See folks? Listen to people that are a bit longer in this game than most of you :) Dont call for nerfs because you never know when nerf will stike back :)

Actually this is not so bad. DK tanks at least get a percentage-based ultimate cost reduction, so the increased cost won't hit them as hard, particularly since we usually just use the S&B ulti to recoup resources, the removal of wrath and boost to sustain is good for us. Hybrid damage tanks may be taking a hit, but this is OK for cc tanks.

I dont know what build you may be alluding to, but only sorcerers have % based ultimate cost reduction as part of the class.

Also there is no boost to sustain. It is as if you are talking out of your bum.
    Edited by Toc de Malsvi on October 18, 2017 12:31AM
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am disappointed no one even responded to this post. I agree with it

I do as well. It isn't true for all of them, but it absolutely applies to a lot of people.