Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.0 (Clockwork City)

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello ZoS, here you get my first post in the forum.

I actually do like parts of the patchnotes and dislike some too.

The invention of the transmutation system is a good idea, long needed to make up the rng in ESO. I hope the grinding for those crystals wont be too hard and it wont take too much work to get 40 together. What really should be implemented to the transmutation system is the changing of armor and weapons style. Lot of players would appreciate that, because they dont want to wear argonian style, just because necropotence is in that style. Please implement that together with the transmutation for around 5 to 10 crystals per style change.

New content, yeah everyone knows what this means. More money for you and some hours playing for us, hopefully there es some good story behind it.

New housings, collectibles, armor styles, etc...nice for all those, who like this kind of content.

Good ideas with the asylum weapons, but please reconsider the destruction staff for a bit. For PvE, it sounds like a fair choice to use it, but it will be an overkill for duels and small group PvP or Battlegrounds. All three status effects together are just too strong in a one-on-one-battle.

To the battlegrounds, yes please bring up the option to choose between cp enabled and not. A lot of players like battlegrounds as they are. There group play is really needed and makes it interesting. Some battleground modes actually will be better without cps, an example is the chaosball. Holding the ball requires good healing onto the holder, which is mostly only given, when the whole group heals, otherwise the holder sooner or later dies of the lack of healing. With cp, you only make those modes easier.

There arent much class balances so far and what you already mentioned is pretty disappointing. Petrify is now a real hard CC, okay not bad, wont change much there, but i dislike the idea to give the sorc actually the same ability too with rune prison. Nobody wished for that and its pretty unfair to give this bursty class a hard cc, while you took hard CCs away or nerf them from other classes. Hope you will change that back and bring up more class balance changes in the next patchnotes.

Back talking about PvP, I really would appreciate some changes to that in Cyrodiil. great, you are talking about shorter loading sceens and better performance in zones with many players. hope this also counts for cyrodiil, where most of lags, longest loading screens and kicks from your servers happen. Otherwise, you really should have a look at that, because it makes PvP hard to enjoy.

Another point about Cyrodiil. I hope you will find a solution about all the PvP servers. It cant be, that there are three unused servers, while Vivec is overloaded and not playable at prime time with all those deto-destros-group or 50 man zergs.

Coming to the next point, please nerf destro ulti in PvP, its simply just too strong.

Thx for the patchnotes, hope you will read my post and think about it (which most people here will think is not going to happen).
    Edited by Checkmath on September 24, 2017 3:28PM
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Hello ZoS, here you get my first post in the forum.

I actually do like parts of the patchnotes and dislike some too.

The invention of the transmutation system is a good idea, long needed to make up the rng in ESO. I hope the grinding for those crystals wont be too hard and it wont take too much work to get 40 together. What really should be implemented to the transmutation system is the changing of armor and weapons style. Lot of players would appreciate that, because they dont want to wear argonian style, just because necropotence is in that style. Please implement that together with the transmutation for around 5 to 10 crystals per style change.

They are actually working on that, it's just not coming with this update. (: But they've explicitly called out transmogrification as something that's #happening.
    To the battlegrounds, yes please bring up the option to choose between cp enabled and not. A lot of players like battlegrounds as they are. There group play is really needed and makes it interesting. Some battleground modes actually will be better without cps, an example is the chaosball. Holding the ball requires good healing onto the holder, which is mostly only given, when the whole group heals, otherwise the holder sooner or later dies of the lack of healing. With cp, you only make those modes easier.

I agree here, I know it'd fragment the queue, but I feel like we should have a choice.

• Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw on youtube how the healer NB skill gonna work ... Not liking it at all, pls change it to either make it single target debuff against monster that siphon heal every second to closest ally from that monster giving tanks that powerful heal over time in boss fight for example that would be way better, as far as I can see it's pretty much useless in it's current form ... way better HoT from other classes and from resto staff... Pls listen to me because I actually have healer NB and I know how awfull it is to use them for Vet dungs... we are pretty much outclassed by templars and wardens.

My ideas to improve healer NB builds

Funnel Health: Increase the HoT duration, matching or better outclassing resto staff rapid regen, for now its better to use rapid regen/mutagen because with just 2 taps I have 4 ppl with more powerfull HoT buff...

Sap Essence Read you gonna increase range thats awesome, I would also love to see 1 additional thing it does: Removing 1 negative effect for healed person once every X second (EDIT: or 2 negative effects with synergy), we are pretty lacking with this as heal NB ye i know we can rely on the alliance skill BUT this skill is very important as it keeps us within the fluff and also gives bonus healing thx to passives

Soul Siphon ultimate our "oh *** ulti" Increase the range to at least 20-25m, current 15m is not enough, missing lots of time that 1 guy being 16m away when he/she roll dodged 0,5second 2 late but still getting out of my ultimate range with it.

Refreshing Path this skill is perfect in every sense except with just 1 thing, it is not wide enough, sure in delves, and corridor dungs it's good as it is however in dung boss fights it's completely useless 75% of time... Make it ~12m radius aoe skill similar to Healing Springs so that players could actually kite within that awesome skill effects

Agony/Malevolent Offering After Writing here and thinking it through at the same time, noticed that with the exception of the ulti we are pretty much suffering with no good burst heal giving that stable medium burst heal... To stay within the bounds of the idea to offer something how about sacrificing 1k Health to conal group heal for ~7k (with crit chance ofc)

Those were my rough ideas I would like to see, many may hate this, many will say "it's cause he got heal NB" and I say to that:
    Yup ofc that's because of this like everyone else got wishes about their chars, I thought about it mostly because Healer NB got the potential to be one of the most awesome themed healers in game, just not having proper skills to do it yet.
    Edited by Jamdarius on September 26, 2017 3:54PM
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in agreement with many others who say please FIX Templars before adding NEW content...

Also, is it me or do all the "perfect" 1 pc weapons seem underwhelming? They are not much better than the non perfect and none of them seam as good as VMA or Masters. Maybe I'm missing something but they seem to pigeonhole you into using certain abilities and it's not that powerful.
  • Onu
    Onu
    ✭✭
    Innate Axiom (All)
    • (2) Max Magicka
    • (3) Max Stamina
    • (4) Spell Critical
    • (4) Weapon Critical
    • (5) Adds 400 Spell and Weapon Damage to your Class abilities.
    There has been discussion on the ESO subreddit about how this set seems largely useless, and the initial thought was that it might be useful for Werewolves (making use of both Stam and Magicka), except that the 5set specifies "Class abilities" and Werewolf is a World skill line. Would Zos consider removing that silly limitation and simply make it affect any ability? Including Mage/Fighter's Guild, etc. It really seems unnecessarily limiting on a player's desired build.
    maryriv wrote: »
    I'm in agreement with many others who say please FIX Templars before adding NEW content...
    Also, +1 to this.
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    @ZOS please, give us a "Class Change Token" please!!! I wanna get rid of my night blades and templar without losing all the progress I have done in them.
    Yep, would change my Templar in a heartbeat without even thinking about it. It's constantly a horrible reminder of how much time and effort I've wasted putting into that class.
    Edited by Onu on September 24, 2017 8:50PM
    Eshtarra | Bosmer Templar (AD) | PC NA
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Onu wrote: »
    Innate Axiom (All)
    • (2) Max Magicka
    • (3) Max Stamina
    • (4) Spell Critical
    • (4) Weapon Critical
    There has been discussion on the ESO subreddit about how this set seems largely useless, and the initial thought was that it might be useful for Werewolves (making use of both Stam and Magicka), except that the 5set specifies "Class abilities" and Werewolf is a World skill line. Would Zos consider removing that silly limitation and simply make it affect any ability? Including Mage/Fighter's Guild, etc. It really seems unnecessarily limiting on a player's desired build.

These restrictions are in a place so it is not clear winner over other sets. If it was affecting all abilities it would simply be the best set in the game for most magic PVP builds. You probably should hope for werewolf "vampire lord" set.
    Edited by SodanTok on September 24, 2017 8:56PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Onu wrote: »
    Innate Axiom (All)
    • (2) Max Magicka
    • (3) Max Stamina
    • (4) Spell Critical
    • (4) Weapon Critical

I will definately try this on mag DK in place of shacklebreaker, and possible magplar as well. Both need some extra stamina and rely heavily on class abilities.
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    So in order to get a normal Asylum weapon I need to kill all the bosses at the same time in normal mode?
    Edited by m2rc on September 25, 2017 10:37PM
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    they still havent addressed battlegrounds leaderboards- to give a more accurate ranking system- such as team leaderboards or matchmaking by rankings.
    also i was really hoping they'd consider giving us the option to make custom BG matches -so we could set up our own tournaments.

other than that- alot to like here. maelstrom weapons losing their damage bonus- but gaining the option to enchant is interesting. not sure about that yet.

the new asylum weapons look really good though. i think they ll be fun to use.

adding more cp? 690? whens it going to end? i dont think anyone that has that many points thinks- "boy i feel really underpowered" . constantly giving us more power- and taking it away by nerfing other elements is why the game will never find balance this way. the game already is way too easy for max cp players. i hope they ll reconsider the whole cp thing one day- and give thought to replacing it with skill bonuses instead. the way they've treated the new asylum weapons is an interesting direction to consider - instead of CP as it is- buffing general stats- instead giving us the option to tweak and buff skills - add time, duration and effectiveness to certain skils- for example instead of cost reduction and recovery on stamina generally- allowing us to add 5 seconds to hurricane with 10 cp points, 10 seconds with 50 cps and so on. allowing us to fire two poison injections that stack with 10 cp and 3 with 50, or giving certain skills knock back or stuns, or granting umminuty - for example upon a cast . obviously this would need to be careful considerd- but lets face it - the cp system is never going to give us balance in it s current form- moreso it just isn't interesting. the way that skyrim had branching skill that diversified builds, and witcher also- is a more interesting template for us to look towards for the future. just some ideas that would allow more customisation of builds, rather than just adding broad power to everything.

It's criminal thoughtful posts like these don't get more thumbs up and agrees...
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they still havent addressed battlegrounds leaderboards- to give a more accurate ranking system- such as team leaderboards or matchmaking by rankings.
    also i was really hoping they'd consider giving us the option to make custom BG matches -so we could set up our own tournaments.

other than that- alot to like here. maelstrom weapons losing their damage bonus- but gaining the option to enchant is interesting. not sure about that yet.

adding more cp? 690? whens it going to end? i dont think anyone that has that many points thinks- "boy i feel really underpowered" . constantly giving us more power- and taking it away by nerfing other elements is why the game will never find balance this way. the game already is way too easy for max cp players. i hope they ll reconsider the whole cp thing one day- and give thought to replacing it with skill bonuses instead. the way they've treated the new asylum weapons is an interesting direction to consider - instead of CP as it is- buffing general stats- instead giving us the option to tweak and buff skills - add time, duration and effectiveness to certain skils- for example instead of cost reduction and recovery on stamina generally- allowing us to add 5 seconds to hurricane with 10 cp points, 10 seconds with 50 cps and so on. allowing us to fire two poison injections that stack with 10 cp and 3 with 50, or giving certain skills knock back or stuns, or granting umminuty - for example upon a cast . obviously this would need to be careful considerd- but lets face it - the cp system is never going to give us balance in it s current form- moreso it just isn't interesting. the way that skyrim had branching skill that diversified builds, and witcher also- is a more interesting template for us to look towards for the future. just some ideas that would allow more customisation of builds, rather than just adding broad power to everything.

It's criminal thoughtful posts like these don't get more thumbs up and agrees...

Except that all of us in PVE love having more CP, especially as they balance around it. We want more power to make things easier, except for the masochists who want to force that on others as well like sado...well, and we don't all have an easy time.
    They are constantly moving the goalposts for the really hard content also.

Hmm, that must be why they made the new trial harder. They expect it to only be run by max-CP characters with access to the perfects set choices, like the templat characters.
    OFF TO POST IN THAT THREAD! AWAY!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why get rid of the only bin blockable range cc the magblade had??? :-( the ability will be utterly useless now since no one plays a nb healer :-(
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    CP enabled in BGs now? Huge mistake in my opinion. Can't wait for death matches where the winning team manages to eek out about 5 kills over 15 minutes.

Where doese it say that? I went over the patch notes many times. How am I missing something that important?
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Does the following include master writs as well?

Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization
    With the Clockwork City base game update, you may now turn in your Crafting Writs at any Writ turn-in site throughout the world, regardless of crafting rank.
  • Horstler
    Horstler
    Soul Shriven
    do NOT imp cp in bg´s!

at least offer a splited q to cp/nocp fights like the cyro realms
  • Osukā
    Osukā
    Gotta admit I'm not jumping out of joy on the maelstrom weapon changes... those items are one of the hardest to get in the game, and doing this makes them unworthy to wear, at least for people with a five piece set up, agility or will power and maelstrom weapons...
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Osukā wrote: »
    Gotta admit I'm not jumping out of joy on the maelstrom weapon changes... those items are one of the hardest to get in the game, and doing this makes them unworthy to wear, at least for people with a five piece set up, agility or will power and maelstrom weapons...

As i and others already pointed out...this is a buff for PvE, but a nerf for PvP...

Considering PvPer complained about them being forced to do vMSA to be competitive i think it is ok that way...
    Noobplar
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rataroto wrote: »
    Can we please have Debilitate become a stamina morph? I mean, no magicka users use it anyway. And maybe change the magicka flood passive to give also maximum stamina? Let's get over with the one sided passives please

yeah no, i use it. unlimited targets, and mag return.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • nekura
    nekura
    ✭✭✭
    You're taking away probably the most important part of my kit... a single target mez (Agony). Instead you give us a skill that no one will use ::clap::
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    Osukā wrote: »

As i and others already pointed out...this is a buff for PvE, but a nerf for PvP...

Considering PvPer complained about them being forced to do vMSA to be competitive i think it is ok that way...

it was the rng that people hated. they fixed the rng and made maelstrom weapons worthless in the same patch. that's really not ok in any stretch.

at any rate competitive play in this game is pretty much dead both pvp and pve. so whatever.
    Edited by Lucky28 on October 6, 2017 12:07AM
    Invictus
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭

Except that all of us in PVE love having more CP, especially as they balance around it. We want more power to make things easier, except for the masochists who want to force that on others as well like sado...well, and we don't all have an easy time.

Hmm, that must be why they made the new trial harder. They expect it to only be run by max-CP characters with access to the perfects set choices, like the templat characters.

Stop being hysterical. I think they're giving norm asylum weapons to focus to help with the power differentials u are eluding to.
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭

Stop being hysterical. I think they're giving norm asylum weapons to focus to help with the power differentials u are eluding to.

The auto correct on this phone is ridiculous. *Asylum weapons to norm-capables
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Can BoE items be transmuted and then transfered to another player? One person is telling me you can and another person is telling me items are Bound upon transmute.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    Can BoE items be transmuted and then transfered to another player? One person is telling me you can and another person is telling me items are Bound upon transmute.

Transmuting Binds the item to you.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Wrobel
    BASE GAME UPDATE

Transmutation
    A new way of altering your equipment is available in this update. Transmutation allows you to permanently change the trait of an item to one of your choosing! The requirements to utilize Transmutation is as follows:
    • Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    Obviously, ZOS has chosen to make Transmuting weapon and armor traits as difficult, resource-consuming, and inherently limited about as much as possible. The first question is, "Why?".

Since it would almost certainly be ignored, I don't want to waste time and effort explaining to ZOS why their design for this Transmutation feature is so absurd. It pretends to add a feature to the game which has so many senseless conditions and complications that, clearly, the designer forgot the rule to "Keep It Simple, Stupid".

By the way:
    • Although Jewelry is excluded, there is no explicit limitation of Transmutation to crafted weapons and armor, which implies that the trait for a non-crafted Armor Set piece can also be transmuted. Please confirm, can it be?
    • You forgot to disclose whether an item for which the original trait has been "transmuted" can have the successor trait transmuted yet again to another trait.
    Think ahead, much?
    New Houses
    Two new homes are available to preview in this update. Both of these Notable Homes can hold 350 Traditional Furnishings (700 with ESO+), 5 Special Furnishings (10  with ESO+), 40 Collectible Furnishings (80 with ESO+), and 5 Special Collectibles (10 with ESO+), as well as up to 24 other players.
    Must these "Notable Homes" only be bought with Crowns? Or can the player choose to pay with Gold Pieces for an unfurnished home?

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel
    BASE GAME UPDATE

Trait Tracker
    Along with the ability to change traits, equipment tooltips now have an icon next to the trait that communicates the trait’s status:
                tp904mhshjme.png Can Research
                telwqosqa7i9.png Ornate
                7kcnb4fg8pc7.png Intricate
                u8nar428k4ck.png Trait Changed
                (no icon) No Trait/Researched
    Is this feature necessary? There are add-ons which offer the same functionality in a much more player-friendly way, usually by adding data to an item's tooltip. Did you examine any of them before you decided to add this feature?

Which is to say, you can probably spare many players a lot of grief by making the Trait Tracker a Settings Gameplay option that can be turned On/Off. As a Setting, it would also make it easier to modify with configuration options in the future.

(1) Every character is not developed to craft items, especially with Blacksmithing, Clothing, and Woodworking respectively. However, by default, every character has one passive unlocked in each of those three Crafting skill lines which enables them to craft normal-quality items that don't have a trait. Consequently, the "Can Research" icon will be displayed for each weapon and piece of armor in the character's inventory that does have a trait. This consequence provides mostly useless data and clutters the column, unless the player chooses to develop the character to use Blacksmithing, Clothing, and/or Woodworking.

(2) The "Can Research" icon must display only (a) for items currently in the character's bags, and (b) for items for which that character has not learned to craft with that trait. If the "Can Research" icon appears in a Bank UI column, then it must display only for items for which that character has not learned to craft with that trait.

Note: Perchance this feature has been designed so that the "Can Research" icon appears for any item for which that character has learned to craft its trait, then by implication, the reason would be that the player has at least one other character which has not learned the trait. Whether that is acceptable or desirable depends upon the specific player's choices, plans, and needs. Please consider #1 above. Also consider what happens when the player has an "armor mule" stationed at a bank somewhere to collect and store items that the player wants to keep, but with which they don't want to clutter the bank storage.

(3) The "Ornate" and the "Intricate" icons are useful insofar as the player doesn't have to sort such items by examining the tooltip for each item. But please be sure that the data is verified for each item so that the icon corresponds to its trait. Since neither trait can be learned by a crafty character, I assume that neither trait can be transmuted. This is unfortunate insofar as I would often like to change an Ornate or Intricate trait to one that is useful for a (non-crafted) Armor Set weapon or armor piece.

(4) What purpose does the "Trait Changed" icon serve? Does it take precedence over the "Can Research" icon? It doesn't seem to be necessary, although it might be desirable if an item's trait cannot be transmuted more than one time.

(5) The flaw in the "No Trait/Researched" status is that it assigns the same status to two entirely different groups of items, i.e., those with traits and those without traits. Certainly, I would prefer that no icon be shown for an item that does not have a trait (just display a blank space in the column).

However, a "Researched" icon can be useful to easily see whether the trait of an item can be transmuted. Perhaps that should be a configuration option, i.e., to display that icon or to leave its space blank. Regardless, a "Researched" icon should not appear unless the character with which the player is viewing the Inventory UI (or the Bank UI) has learned the trait on the corresponding item.
    • Inventory views have a column dedicated to displaying this iconography.
    • The Deconstruction screen will now group items based on trait status, such that items that you are more likely to deconstruct are sorted to the top.
    • The Sell screen at Vendors will list Ornate items at the top.
    Whatever inspired you believe that your Deconstruction feature will, in fact, group items such that the items which we are "more likely to deconstruct" are sorted to the top? Some players collect every item that is a part of an Armor Set unless its trait is Ornate or Intricate (but sometimes keep an Armor set item which has either of those traits).

Personally, other than items kept for research or for possible future use, I usually deconstruct each and every weapon and armor piece that I am not planning to offer for sale, unless I plan to transfer it to some other player or to a guild! An item's trait does not necessarily affect the decision whether to deconstruct it.
    • With the ability to more easily determine your own trait knowledge, and the ability to change traits depending on your trait knowledge, you should now enjoy easier management of your inventory and bank and greater control over the items you wield and wear.
    Perhaps so, but some add-ons that I use serve well in that regard. The ability to change traits according to the character's knowledge of the traits is interesting. But the design for Transmutation is so hedged with conditions and requirements that it will be neither easily used nor often used.
    Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization
    With the Clockwork City base game update, you may now turn in your Crafting Writs at any Writ turn-in site throughout the world, regardless of crafting rank.
    Excellent!! Can you add a symbol for each or the respective turn-in sites ("depots") to the Map feature? If the location of the site is in or near a city or town that has a "detail" map, then it could at least appear on the "detail" map.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, Umm this is going to sound like a noobish question but, please clarify to me how I participate in PTS's? Are there any more beta participation forms out there for upcoming stuff?

Edit (just now)

It's ok guys and gals. I logged into my webaccount with ESO https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login and learned how to download PTS with the launcher. I'm all set now. Didn't know I could do that.

Thanks.
    Edited by chaz on October 27, 2017 3:23PM
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38