Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.0 (Clockwork City)

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Why are people moaning about CP being used in BG? You do realise that YOU have CP too, right?And that no one really has a terrifying advantage because CP are also capped?

You're right the guy with 690 cp has no advantage over the person with 160, we stand corrected. Must be a frequent BG player as well, am I right.

The guy with 160cp shouldn't be there long or he isn't playing the game at all. Why stop when they come so fast up to about 350cp?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avak wrote: »
    Crystal blast buff? Really? Just make it a stam based spamable melee attack already. Sorc has no real stam damage abilities. Or even a stam based dot. Idk just stop with the crystal blast stuff, it's a joke skill.

Ranged. A ranged class stamina skill lowers the pressure to equip a bow.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's should have a No-CP option for level 50's. The balance is entirely different.

I read the above quoted as "BGs should have a no-CP option for level 50s so we can still have FOTM class and skill choices that matter more than skill and so we can use them to pwn noobs who don't know the FOTM".

CP actually balances things better by allowing more freedom of choice, and making resources less of a "win or lose" issue. Having to focus on resource regen instead of survival just to be able to use the skills to survive at all is just asking for trouble.
    The devs really made CP required with the sustain changes.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please take another look at forcing CP enabled BGs on everyone above 50. The enticement to BGs for me is a safe haven away from the zerg and cheese builds that flood cyrodill.

1) You are always away form the zerg since there aren't enough people allowed into battlegrounds at once.

2) Cheese builds are MORE common without CP because not every class can function as well without CP.
    Just look at Dragonknights without hardly any range. Look at sorcerers with less heals unless they have their pets out wasting bar slots. Just look at Nightblades built mostly around ambushing enemies and not as good in straight up fights so easily. Look at Templars having less options for damage and crown control if they want to keep themselves alive by using slots for heals.
    It's harder to build and sustain well without CP, especially when they nerfed magicka recovery and regen from heavy attacks based on CP. New players feel the pain, hard.

CP actually makes everyone a little more equal giving us all more options in our skill choices so we don't just die to "the best class".

You're honestly the first person I legit want to mute lol
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Asylum and Perfect Asylum Weapons'

Yet again locked out of these weapons (same with vMA weapons) due to low bandwidth and high ping. I have managed to complete 2 trial runs out of about 15 runs, due to game crashing/lagging so bad, and will be forever stuck on the last boss of vMA up top stage. Not everyone has 10mbps or more. Struggling with my <1/2 mbps max up and down............

I recommend a cellphone with unlimited data plan for you. I've been where you are and only recently got even a 10mbps service, which is unreliable, while nearby towns get 60mbps. 4gLTE cellphone is actually more reliable and better for me.

Also, the game crashing is more than likely an older computer, or console, problem. You likely need an upgrade. I currently need a graphics card upgrade myself. I'm on 5 year old hardware and it works well except when the screen completely blacks out sometimes.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're right the guy with 690 cp has no advantage over the person with 160, we stand corrected. Must be a frequent BG player as well, am I right.

He earned those cp by playing the game longer. What is with gamers these days? You dont don't want to do any hard work. Everyone has the same opportunity to play as much as they want and grow as strong as they want.

Just shutup if you're going to respond with something completely irrelevant to the point my man. No advantage belongs in battlegrounds, nor should there be any hand holding lol what's wrong with gamers? People like you who've grown accustomed to the hand holding if anything, no competitive spirit & a need to feel entitled to an advantage.

Battlegrounds as they are now are fine balance wise, period.

No they're not. You just want your advantage of picking the right class and skills, FOTM class, to stay the same. CP changes that balance so that you're not in the same easy winning mode you are on live.

And either way, learn to adapt or don't pvp. In fact, just don't pvp in this game. PVP will never be truly well balanced because this game doesn't allow for actual skill. Every fight is decided before the fight starts based on your choices building your character and your computer hardware and internet connection speed and reliability.
    The only place where skill could play a role is in placing ground placed effects or aiming, which are few and far between and make little difference in this "auto-aim tab-target-lock" gameplay style that aims for us.
    I bet I could wipe the floor with many of you "elite pvpers" in a racing game or FPS game, especially when using a gamepad. I bet you couldn't aim for beans with a gamepad. Hell, do you even play this game with a gamepad and do well?
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmutation
    (...)
    • Transmutation can only be done at a Transmute Station, which is a new service station found in the Brass Fortress.
      • Home furnishing versions of these stations may also be purchased for Writ Vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu the Master Writ Merchant.
    • Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    (...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Transmutation Station
    Why not in Wayrest, Elden Root, Mournhold and Belkarth? Why do I need to have access to Clockwork City DLC? This is not right!

Transmute Crystals cannot be banked
    Really? Do I need to farm Transmutation Crystal with my Crafter? Will I be required to do veteran content with my Crafter? WHY??? NO, ZOS! Change it, please!

/facepalm
    Every time I read somebody's "gut reaction" to transmutation it makes me /facepalm
    So many people do not even know what "included with clockwork city dlc" means or what "account wide" means.

They should just delete those posts and private message those people saying "we have deleted your post to make you look better to the rest of the community. Your question is answered by reading the definitions of the words you responded to. Please reread and understand better." or just "duh, learn to read".
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's should have a No-CP option for level 50's. The balance is entirely different.

I read the above quoted as "BGs should have a no-CP option for level 50s so we can still have FOTM class and skill choices that matter more than skill and so we can use them to pwn noobs who don't know the FOTM".

CP actually balances things better by allowing more freedom of choice, and making resources less of a "win or lose" issue. Having to focus on resource regen instead of survival just to be able to use the skills to survive at all is just asking for trouble.

This is entirely BS. Bow builds are not FOTM and while not completely competitive they are much more competitive in No CP than in CP. If you even bothered to look outside of your own biased view you would see there is much MUCH more diversity in No CP than in CP.

Crutching on your CP because you cannot develop a halfway decent build isn't good cause for disparaging others. No CP is the only environment that attempts to have a level playing field.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmutation
    (...)
    • Transmutation can only be done at a Transmute Station, which is a new service station found in the Brass Fortress.
      • Home furnishing versions of these stations may also be purchased for Writ Vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu the Master Writ Merchant.
    • Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.
    (...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Transmutation Station
    Why not in Wayrest, Elden Root, Mournhold and Belkarth? Why do I need to have access to Clockwork City DLC? This is not right!

Transmute Crystals cannot be banked
    Really? Do I need to farm Transmutation Crystal with my Crafter? Will I be required to do veteran content with my Crafter? WHY??? NO, ZOS! Change it, please!

/facepalm
    Every time I read somebody's "gut reaction" to transmutation it makes me /facepalm
    So many people do not even know what "included with clockwork city dlc" means or what "account wide" means.

They should just delete those posts and private message those people saying "we have deleted your post to make you look better to the rest of the community. Your question is answered by reading the definitions of the words you responded to. Please reread and understand better." or just "duh, learn to read".

On second thought, the developers really need to post all workings of this game on their website or in game in a "help and information" menu that they make players mandatory open up and see the topics of and read the first paragraph explaining that it has everything in it. Maybe even have them take a quiz on it then reread and quiz again if they fail, showing them the correct answers.
    We need the information on how things work to better make judgements on changes, because not everybody is as smart or quick or remembers everything.
    That's why Guild Wars has an in game wiki linked to a wiki website updated by the developers with all information transparent. It prevents stupid from getting out of control.
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    Are we Nightblades suffering again? Oh jeez. But anyway, nice update after all.
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    Mad Tinkerer (Light)
    (2) Spell Critical
    (3) Spell Critical
    (4) Spell Damage
    (5) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a Verminous Fabricant that charges the nearest enemy, dealing 10,000 Shock Damage to all enemies in its path, knocking them into the air, and stunning them for 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

surely if it targets the nearest enemy it's not going to hit anything in it's path? would make more sense to target furthest enemy no?

Unless it still has a charge full range, then nearest enemy will have many nearby and behind that get hit because enemies like to stack up in pve.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we get some changes/fixes to the Razer Chroma integration? I have the game disabled in Chroma Apps, but my keyboard flashes and resets its colors every time I log in or out of a character and every time I open or close the game.

That sounds like a problem with the chroma app you should contact Razer about.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GodHawk wrote: »
    [*]These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Wait! You can now drop Maelstorm and master weapons in normal mode?

No, just the new weapons from Clockwork City Trial.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He earned those cp by playing the game longer. What is with gamers these days? You dont don't want to do any hard work. Everyone has the same opportunity to play as much as they want and grow as strong as they want.

Just shutup if you're going to respond with something completely irrelevant to the point my man. No advantage belongs in battlegrounds, nor should there be any hand holding lol what's wrong with gamers? People like you who've grown accustomed to the hand holding if anything, no competitive spirit & a need to feel entitled to an advantage.

No they're not. You just want your advantage of picking the right class and skills, FOTM class, to stay the same. CP changes that balance so that you're not in the same easy winning mode you are on live.

And either way, learn to adapt or don't pvp. In fact, just don't pvp in this game. PVP will never be truly well balanced because this game doesn't allow for actual skill. Every fight is decided before the fight starts based on your choices building your character and your computer hardware and internet connection speed and reliability.
    The only place where skill could play a role is in placing ground placed effects or aiming, which are few and far between and make little difference in this "auto-aim tab-target-lock" gameplay style that aims for us.
    I bet I could wipe the floor with many of you "elite pvpers" in a racing game or FPS game, especially when using a gamepad. I bet you couldn't aim for beans with a gamepad. Hell, do you even play this game with a gamepad and do well?

Lol who man's is this, claim him.

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded.

If they can't be banked, how can they be called "account wide"? Did I miss something?
    And... capped...?

Reread it. Reread it.

It's a currency like gold, but there is no need to "deposit it" since every character everywhere on your account can see and use it anywhere.
    The only cap works just like your inventory cap, you can't hoard unlimited transmutation crystals. You hit a max and have to use some to get more.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 5:10AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    Hmmm. Am I the only one that thinks that this "transmutation" system will destroy ESO economy in game for good?

What economy? The one where flippers buy low and sell high and the rich get richer and things are still way overpriced and the developers think we need "gold sinks" because we're all rich?
    The economy never worked anyway because there is no limit on supply of anything other than making it grindy as hell so people give up.

I say give up and make things reasonable prices so people can enjoy it. Trade should be about helping others get something they have trouble getting on their own. It shouldn't be attempting, and always failing spectacularly, to be a real life simulator.

Edit:
    Most items people would sell that would possibly help the economy actually work right are bind on pickup anyway. You can't sell most decent things.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 4:50AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    I am so sorry that this is offtopic, but hoping someone else will find use in me asking... but how do I stop getting emails about EVERY single post on this thread?

You need to go to your profile and disable notifications. Just click your name at the top of the thread.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agony was awesome for a new nightblade. Mez one enemy, kill the other, then kill the first. Oh well.

But disorient doesn't work in pvp or pve where anybody else is involved because they always, at least accidentally, tap the disoriented enemy and it's all wasted. Stun is more useful because it is actually useful.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    'Asylum and Perfect Asylum Weapons'

Yet again locked out of these weapons (same with vMA weapons) due to low bandwidth and high ping. I have managed to complete 2 trial runs out of about 15 runs, due to game crashing/lagging so bad, and will be forever stuck on the last boss of vMA up top stage. Not everyone has 10mbps or more. Struggling with my <1/2 mbps max up and down............

1/2 mbps should be more than enough for ESO.

Seems to me your issue is a different one.

Seems you dont know what you are talking about. Try getting a group for a vet trial without comms, I cant run comms. Cant even complete a normal trial due to lag as soon as a boss fight starts, which actually crashes the game or results in ping going to 10k. Seems we have another internet hero who thinks he knows more than I do about my gaming experience.

If your game is crashing it is because of your computer, not your internet.
    I have high ping sometimes which results in me staying logged in and able to move, but I'm the only one moving. I stay logged in until a very long timeout occurs or the internet reconnects and then it kicks me back to login because I'm out of sync, never back to desktop.

You need an upgrade. I can game reliably on 512kbps limited mobile hotspot. It's reliable.
    Sometimes your ping is just artificially inflated because of your system being hammered so hard that it slows down all the processes on your motherboard or CPU or graphics card, not because of actual ping issues.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avak wrote: »
    Crystal blast buff? Really? Just make it a stam based spamable melee attack already. Sorc has no real stam damage abilities. Or even a stam based dot. Idk just stop with the crystal blast stuff, it's a joke skill.

Ranged. A ranged class stamina skill lowers the pressure to equip a bow.

If you're using a ranged class stamina skill you are ALSO equipping a bow or "you're doing it wrong".
    Most class abilities for all classes are magicka based, with special exceptions. Deal with it and use the weapon skills and fighters guild abilities and pvp and undaunted abilities.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please take another look at forcing CP enabled BGs on everyone above 50. The enticement to BGs for me is a safe haven away from the zerg and cheese builds that flood cyrodill.

1) You are always away form the zerg since there aren't enough people allowed into battlegrounds at once.

2) Cheese builds are MORE common without CP because not every class can function as well without CP.
    Just look at Dragonknights without hardly any range. Look at sorcerers with less heals unless they have their pets out wasting bar slots. Just look at Nightblades built mostly around ambushing enemies and not as good in straight up fights so easily. Look at Templars having less options for damage and crown control if they want to keep themselves alive by using slots for heals.
    It's harder to build and sustain well without CP, especially when they nerfed magicka recovery and regen from heavy attacks based on CP. New players feel the pain, hard.

CP actually makes everyone a little more equal giving us all more options in our skill choices so we don't just die to "the best class".

You're honestly the first person I legit want to mute lol

Your choice, but the only ones I want to mute are the ones who can't learn to adapt and use the changes, or who misread them and can't understand what "account wide" means.

Edit:
    I fell for the troll bait. Your name even says it. I can't believe you haven't been banned with that name.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 4:41AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is entirely BS. Bow builds are not FOTM

Where did "bow" come up? Where did Your quoted post or mine say "bow"?
    Did I EVER say what SPECIFICALLY was FOTM? No.

But, people arguing to keep BGs as is just want to keep their FOTM premades or solo overpowered winning streaks.
    That's the only argument I have ever seen anyone make about not changing pvp in any game because it is never perfect and could always use some change. If you have a better idea than adding CP then suggest it. Fighting change just because it is a change is always because of flawed reasons that need to be rethought.
  • Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    Strange. I can log into the PTS and load non level 50 character (911 cp) with no problem but level 50 characters will not log in. Get Cannot connect to game server. Please check you have avalid internet connection is the message. Is this a normal problem with current PTS build?
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crutching on your CP because you cannot develop a halfway decent build isn't good cause for disparaging others. No CP is the only environment that attempts to have a level playing field.

CP isn't my crutch. It's the developers' crutch for not making things equal at a base level.
    So yes, lots of people can't make halfway decent builds without CP, or at least not as easily.

PVP is supposed to be easily balanced so that people join in more often and everyone has an enjoyable fair fight.
    If that doesn't happen then you have pvp queues that take forever because nobody joins because they know they'll lose.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol who man's is this, claim him.

Is that english or another language poorly translated to make a veiled insult?
    Oh well, not important.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    k4q8ph4u0hk9.jpg

Disciplined Slash (Perfected)
    When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 15 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt.
    Disciplined Slash
    When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 14 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt.

This needs a cooldown timer or proc chance... Next thing we know we will have players running around with this set reverse slicing people left and right and then spamming ultimate
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Deyoz
    Deyoz
    ✭✭
    It's nice that you create so fast new content but .. please fix the current game before you start to add more bugs over bugs.
    Platform: PS4 | Championpoints: 750+ ►
    Sorcerer Magicka/Stamina | Off-/Maintank | Templar Magicka | Dragonknight Stamina
    vHOF [✘] | vMOL HM [✘] | vMOL [✔] | vSO HM [✔] | vHRC HM [✔] | vAA HM [✔] | vDSA [✔]
    Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

n0oftyz4y2rk.png
    Item Sets
    • The Master and Maelstrom unique enchantments have been rebuilt as Item Sets, with the new Asylum Weapons following suite as an Item Set and not an enchantment. This means you can now safely enchant and re-enchant these weapons, and still gain the special ability-altering benefit.
      Developer Comments:
      Due to the fact these items can now be enchanted or poisoned normally, their extraneous stat bonuses have been removed. For example, the Maelstrom’s Greatsword no longer adds 189 Weapon Damage on top of the modifier to Critical Charge.

The Master and Maelstrom One Hand and Shield Item Sets now require you to use both the One Handed Weapon and Shield together. Since the shield did not need to be paired with the One Handed Weapon originally, a brand new shield will be mailed to you for each One Handed Weapon you currently possess.

It’s also worth noting that you will still be able to back bar weapons, such as the Maelstrom Bow or Inferno Staff, and still receive the bonus from them when their abilities are active.
    • Many of The Master and The Maelstrom Item Sets have undergone significant rebalancing:
      • Titanic Cleave (Master 2H): Increased the damage bonus to Cleave’s direct damage to 2000 from 688.
      • Puncturing Remedy (Master 1H&S): Increased the heal amount from Puncture to 2500 from 2150, and it now grants you Spell and Physical Resistance equal to the amount healed for 3 seconds.
      • Stinging Slashes (Master DW): Increased the damage bonus to Twin Slashes’ bleed to 1500 each tick from 516.
      • Destructive Impact (Master Destro): Increased the damage bonus to Destructive Touch’s direct damage to 1500 from 516.
      • Rampaging Slash (Maelstrom 1H&S): Your Low Slash will now cause your next fully-charged Heavy Attack used within 5 seconds to restore an additional 2000 Magicka and Stamina.
      • Precise Regeneration (Maelstrom Resto): Increased the amount of Magicka restored by Regeneration critical heals to 800 from 481.
    • The following patch notes were part of the changes in Update 15, but we wanted to call them out now for clarity and to avoid any confusion with the recent changes:
      • Dragonstar and Maelstrom Arena will now drop weapons for their item sets in their final Arenas, in addition to their existing rewards.  
        • This means when you complete Dragonstar Arena, in addition to the rewards you already receive, you'll now receive a weapon from the Healer's Habit, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune, and Destruction Mastery item sets.
        • In Maelstrom Arena, you'll receive a weapon from the Elemental Succession, Glorious Defender, Hunt Leader, Para Bellum, Permafrost, or Winterborn item sets.
        • These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Can someone post changes of 2H Sword, Maelstorn Destro, Bow and Dual Wield Weapon enhancement?

Why 2H sword has not been buff? WD bonus is removed and its enchantment is pretty weak.

Master weapon becomes greater than Maelstorm weapons, there enhancement becomes more powerful.

This is super nerf to Maelstorm weapons!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on September 19, 2017 5:19AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    k4q8ph4u0hk9.jpg

Disciplined Slash (Perfected)
    When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 15 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt.
    Disciplined Slash
    When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 14 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt.

This needs a cooldown timer or proc chance... Next thing we know we will have players running around with this set reverse slicing people left and right and then spamming ultimate

It probably does have the normal proc cooldown, like 4-5 seconds. It still seems nuts though.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

n0oftyz4y2rk.png
    Item Sets
    • The Master and Maelstrom unique enchantments have been rebuilt as Item Sets, with the new Asylum Weapons following suite as an Item Set and not an enchantment. This means you can now safely enchant and re-enchant these weapons, and still gain the special ability-altering benefit.
      Developer Comments:
      Due to the fact these items can now be enchanted or poisoned normally, their extraneous stat bonuses have been removed. For example, the Maelstrom’s Greatsword no longer adds 189 Weapon Damage on top of the modifier to Critical Charge.

The Master and Maelstrom One Hand and Shield Item Sets now require you to use both the One Handed Weapon and Shield together. Since the shield did not need to be paired with the One Handed Weapon originally, a brand new shield will be mailed to you for each One Handed Weapon you currently possess.

It’s also worth noting that you will still be able to back bar weapons, such as the Maelstrom Bow or Inferno Staff, and still receive the bonus from them when their abilities are active.
    • Many of The Master and The Maelstrom Item Sets have undergone significant rebalancing:
      • Titanic Cleave (Master 2H): Increased the damage bonus to Cleave’s direct damage to 2000 from 688.
      • Puncturing Remedy (Master 1H&S): Increased the heal amount from Puncture to 2500 from 2150, and it now grants you Spell and Physical Resistance equal to the amount healed for 3 seconds.
      • Stinging Slashes (Master DW): Increased the damage bonus to Twin Slashes’ bleed to 1500 each tick from 516.
      • Destructive Impact (Master Destro): Increased the damage bonus to Destructive Touch’s direct damage to 1500 from 516.
      • Rampaging Slash (Maelstrom 1H&S): Your Low Slash will now cause your next fully-charged Heavy Attack used within 5 seconds to restore an additional 2000 Magicka and Stamina.
      • Precise Regeneration (Maelstrom Resto): Increased the amount of Magicka restored by Regeneration critical heals to 800 from 481.
    • The following patch notes were part of the changes in Update 15, but we wanted to call them out now for clarity and to avoid any confusion with the recent changes:
      • Dragonstar and Maelstrom Arena will now drop weapons for their item sets in their final Arenas, in addition to their existing rewards.  
        • This means when you complete Dragonstar Arena, in addition to the rewards you already receive, you'll now receive a weapon from the Healer's Habit, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune, and Destruction Mastery item sets.
        • In Maelstrom Arena, you'll receive a weapon from the Elemental Succession, Glorious Defender, Hunt Leader, Para Bellum, Permafrost, or Winterborn item sets.
        • These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Can someone post changes of Maelstorn Destro, Bow and Dual Wield Weapon enhancement?

if there is no buff in enchantment, losing WD and SD then its a nerf!

They did post the changes. You just need to read again.
    It's a buff. You can now choose whatever enchantment you want, even the better weapon/spell damage one, and still keep the special effect on skills. Also, you can transmute the staff trait to nirnhoned.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 5:14AM