The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.0 (Clockwork City)

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

n0oftyz4y2rk.png
    Item Sets
    • The Master and Maelstrom unique enchantments have been rebuilt as Item Sets, with the new Asylum Weapons following suite as an Item Set and not an enchantment. This means you can now safely enchant and re-enchant these weapons, and still gain the special ability-altering benefit.
      Developer Comments:
      Due to the fact these items can now be enchanted or poisoned normally, their extraneous stat bonuses have been removed. For example, the Maelstrom’s Greatsword no longer adds 189 Weapon Damage on top of the modifier to Critical Charge.

The Master and Maelstrom One Hand and Shield Item Sets now require you to use both the One Handed Weapon and Shield together. Since the shield did not need to be paired with the One Handed Weapon originally, a brand new shield will be mailed to you for each One Handed Weapon you currently possess.

It’s also worth noting that you will still be able to back bar weapons, such as the Maelstrom Bow or Inferno Staff, and still receive the bonus from them when their abilities are active.
    • Many of The Master and The Maelstrom Item Sets have undergone significant rebalancing:
      • Titanic Cleave (Master 2H): Increased the damage bonus to Cleave’s direct damage to 2000 from 688.
      • Puncturing Remedy (Master 1H&S): Increased the heal amount from Puncture to 2500 from 2150, and it now grants you Spell and Physical Resistance equal to the amount healed for 3 seconds.
      • Stinging Slashes (Master DW): Increased the damage bonus to Twin Slashes’ bleed to 1500 each tick from 516.
      • Destructive Impact (Master Destro): Increased the damage bonus to Destructive Touch’s direct damage to 1500 from 516.
      • Rampaging Slash (Maelstrom 1H&S): Your Low Slash will now cause your next fully-charged Heavy Attack used within 5 seconds to restore an additional 2000 Magicka and Stamina.
      • Precise Regeneration (Maelstrom Resto): Increased the amount of Magicka restored by Regeneration critical heals to 800 from 481.
    • The following patch notes were part of the changes in Update 15, but we wanted to call them out now for clarity and to avoid any confusion with the recent changes:
      • Dragonstar and Maelstrom Arena will now drop weapons for their item sets in their final Arenas, in addition to their existing rewards.  
        • This means when you complete Dragonstar Arena, in addition to the rewards you already receive, you'll now receive a weapon from the Healer's Habit, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune, and Destruction Mastery item sets.
        • In Maelstrom Arena, you'll receive a weapon from the Elemental Succession, Glorious Defender, Hunt Leader, Para Bellum, Permafrost, or Winterborn item sets.
        • These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Can someone post changes of Maelstorn Destro, Bow and Dual Wield Weapon enhancement?

if there is no buff in enchantment, losing WD and SD then its a nerf!

They did post the changes. You just need to read again.
    It's a buff. You can now choose whatever enchantment you want, even the better weapon/spell damage one, and still keep the special effect on skills. Also, you can transmute the staff trait to nirnhoned.

@Mystrius_Archaion

I read again and have not found 2h, Bow, Destro Maelstorm weapon changes.

Can you post here if you have found!

Its not a buff but a nerf! if they have not buff these weapon enchantments!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on September 19, 2017 5:22AM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Also re the Transmute Gem system, and as someone pointed out on the Gen Discussion thread, if the Gems are bound to the character that earned them and cannot be banked - what if, like most players, my Master Crafter isn't set up to run Vet dungeons, but my characters that are, aren't Crafters? In other words, if I'm running such content, that would mean ALL the characters that run such content should research all possible useful traits?

Kind of makes my Master Crafter a bit pointless more pointless (after the introduction of the research scrolls).

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's should have a No-CP option for level 50's. The balance is entirely different.

I read the above quoted as "BGs should have a no-CP option for level 50s so we can still have FOTM class and skill choices that matter more than skill and so we can use them to pwn noobs who don't know the FOTM".

CP actually balances things better by allowing more freedom of choice, and making resources less of a "win or lose" issue. Having to focus on resource regen instead of survival just to be able to use the skills to survive at all is just asking for trouble.
    The devs really made CP required with the sustain changes.

This is entirely BS. Bow builds are not FOTM

Where did "bow" come up? Where did Your quoted post or mine say "bow"?
    Did I EVER say what SPECIFICALLY was FOTM? No.

But, people arguing to keep BGs as is just want to keep their FOTM premades or solo overpowered winning streaks.
    That's the only argument I have ever seen anyone make about not changing pvp in any game because it is never perfect and could always use some change. If you have a better idea than adding CP then suggest it. Fighting change just because it is a change is always because of flawed reasons that need to be rethought.

You read MY quoted post and claimed it was an argument over FOTM. Perhaps you should read MY tag before claiming I am arguing for anything based on FOTM.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png
    In this update, we targeted the least used class abilities and morphs for major improvements with the goal being to promote build diversity and creating more interesting choices.

n0oftyz4y2rk.png
    Item Sets
    • The Master and Maelstrom unique enchantments have been rebuilt as Item Sets, with the new Asylum Weapons following suite as an Item Set and not an enchantment. This means you can now safely enchant and re-enchant these weapons, and still gain the special ability-altering benefit.
      Developer Comments:
      Due to the fact these items can now be enchanted or poisoned normally, their extraneous stat bonuses have been removed. For example, the Maelstrom’s Greatsword no longer adds 189 Weapon Damage on top of the modifier to Critical Charge.

The Master and Maelstrom One Hand and Shield Item Sets now require you to use both the One Handed Weapon and Shield together. Since the shield did not need to be paired with the One Handed Weapon originally, a brand new shield will be mailed to you for each One Handed Weapon you currently possess.

It’s also worth noting that you will still be able to back bar weapons, such as the Maelstrom Bow or Inferno Staff, and still receive the bonus from them when their abilities are active.
    • Many of The Master and The Maelstrom Item Sets have undergone significant rebalancing:
      • Titanic Cleave (Master 2H): Increased the damage bonus to Cleave’s direct damage to 2000 from 688.
      • Puncturing Remedy (Master 1H&S): Increased the heal amount from Puncture to 2500 from 2150, and it now grants you Spell and Physical Resistance equal to the amount healed for 3 seconds.
      • Stinging Slashes (Master DW): Increased the damage bonus to Twin Slashes’ bleed to 1500 each tick from 516.
      • Destructive Impact (Master Destro): Increased the damage bonus to Destructive Touch’s direct damage to 1500 from 516.
      • Rampaging Slash (Maelstrom 1H&S): Your Low Slash will now cause your next fully-charged Heavy Attack used within 5 seconds to restore an additional 2000 Magicka and Stamina.
      • Precise Regeneration (Maelstrom Resto): Increased the amount of Magicka restored by Regeneration critical heals to 800 from 481.
    • The following patch notes were part of the changes in Update 15, but we wanted to call them out now for clarity and to avoid any confusion with the recent changes:
      • Dragonstar and Maelstrom Arena will now drop weapons for their item sets in their final Arenas, in addition to their existing rewards.  
        • This means when you complete Dragonstar Arena, in addition to the rewards you already receive, you'll now receive a weapon from the Healer's Habit, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune, and Destruction Mastery item sets.
        • In Maelstrom Arena, you'll receive a weapon from the Elemental Succession, Glorious Defender, Hunt Leader, Para Bellum, Permafrost, or Winterborn item sets.
        • These weapons will be blue-quality in Normal mode, and purple-quality on Veteran Mode.

Can someone post changes of Maelstorn Destro, Bow and Dual Wield Weapon enhancement?

It's a buff. You can now choose whatever enchantment you want, even the better weapon/spell damage one, and still keep the special effect on skills. Also, you can transmute the staff trait to nirnhoned.

@Mystrius_Archaion

Post 14: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4501614/#Comment_4501614

It is a buff when the enchantments you can use now do so much more, unless you wanted to be lazy and have a passive weaker buff. Truly superb glyph of weapon damage gives you 348 weapon damage buff instead of the 189 it had, for example.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Dissapointed with Maelstorm weapon changes,

Almost all Master weapons got huge enchantment buff and Maelstorn weapon 1h/Sword, Restro enchantment only got buff!

Huge disappointment in Maelstorm weapon changes, new players will simply skip this content because of weaker weapons!

Edited by Lord_Eomer on September 19, 2017 5:30AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's should have a No-CP option for level 50's. The balance is entirely different.

I read the above quoted as "BGs should have a no-CP option for level 50s so we can still have FOTM class and skill choices that matter more than skill and so we can use them to pwn noobs who don't know the FOTM".

CP actually balances things better by allowing more freedom of choice, and making resources less of a "win or lose" issue. Having to focus on resource regen instead of survival just to be able to use the skills to survive at all is just asking for trouble.
    The devs really made CP required with the sustain changes.

This is entirely BS. Bow builds are not FOTM

Where did "bow" come up? Where did Your quoted post or mine say "bow"?
    Did I EVER say what SPECIFICALLY was FOTM? No.

But, people arguing to keep BGs as is just want to keep their FOTM premades or solo overpowered winning streaks.
    That's the only argument I have ever seen anyone make about not changing pvp in any game because it is never perfect and could always use some change. If you have a better idea than adding CP then suggest it. Fighting change just because it is a change is always because of flawed reasons that need to be rethought.

You read MY quoted post and claimed it was an argument over FOTM. Perhaps you should read MY tag before claiming I am arguing for anything based on FOTM.

No, I said those are the REAL reason people argue against CP enabling in battlegrounds and any changes to pvp. They want to keep their gimmick FOTM class on top.
    You didn't say that specifically, but it is the reason I have found at the heart of any pvp debate in every game I have ever played with classes ever, whether the person who wants that knows it or not.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Also re the Transmute Gem system, and as someone pointed out on the Gen Discussion thread, if the Gems are bound to the character that earned them and cannot be banked - what if, like most players, my Master Crafter isn't set up to run Vet dungeons, but my characters that are, aren't Crafters? In other words, if I'm running such content, that would mean ALL the characters that run such content should research all possible useful traits?

Kind of makes my Master Crafter a bit pointless more pointless (after the introduction of the research scrolls).

Gems are account wide currency, like gold in your bank but without needing to visit the bank.
    Your crafter can benefit from non-crafter work.

They said that much in their post if you reread and understood the words.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Short version

Scary weapons to ensure the pvp mob are even more unhappy as now their all going to have to troop of to get asylum gear :D

Two handlers got worse so good luck getting into a trial... :/

Magic wardens still suck in pve, oh well, suppose I could always use it for mat farming :'(
    Edited by Integral1900 on September 19, 2017 5:51AM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization
    With the Clockwork City base game update, you may now turn in your Crafting Writs at any Writ turn-in site throughout the world, regardless of crafting rank.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I read this to exclude the Sealed Master Writs, correct? Is this a correct assumption?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization
    With the Clockwork City base game update, you may now turn in your Crafting Writs at any Writ turn-in site throughout the world, regardless of crafting rank.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I read this to exclude the Sealed Master Writs, correct? Is this a correct assumption?

I would assume so since you turn those in at an alliance capital to Rolis Hlaalu right? They never had all those turn in sites other writs had.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It says it's account wide, so you should have access to any you earn on your non-crafter.

I'm calmer. But I think they should explain it better.
    I think you should read better.

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Almost all Master weapons got huge enchantment buff and Maelstorn weapon 1h/Sword, Restro enchantment only got buff!

Huge disappointment in Maelstorm weapon changes, new players will simply skip this content because of weaker weapons!

Instead of 189 weapon damage passive you now can enchant them for a Truly Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage for 348 every 5 seconds even before infused trait.
    Also, you can transmute them to nirnhoned for 15% buff to their weapon damage, which is more than 189.

This is an all around buff every way you look at it, except those cheaters putting poisons on top of the enchantment which didn't turn off the enchantment they had.
  • Deyoz
    Deyoz
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

It's not a nerf, it's buff! Sure, you 'll loss the extra spell and weapon damage, but you gain the option to "double-enchant" your weapons, soo if you have a nirnhorned weapon for example the weapon you 'll use would be stronger.
    Platform: PS4 | Championpoints: 750+ ►
    Sorcerer Magicka/Stamina | Off-/Maintank | Templar Magicka | Dragonknight Stamina
    vHOF [✘] | vMOL HM [✘] | vMOL [✔] | vSO HM [✔] | vHRC HM [✔] | vAA HM [✔] | vDSA [✔]
    Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
  • Deyoz
    Deyoz
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Instead of 189 weapon damage passive you now can enchant them for a Truly Superb Glyph of Weapon Damage for 348 every 5 seconds even before infused trait.
    Also, you can transmute them to nirnhoned for 15% buff to their weapon damage, which is more than 189.

This is an all around buff every way you look at it, except those cheaters putting poisons on top of the enchantment which didn't turn off the enchantment they had.

lol written the same :D
    Platform: PS4 | Championpoints: 750+ ►
    Sorcerer Magicka/Stamina | Off-/Maintank | Templar Magicka | Dragonknight Stamina
    vHOF [✘] | vMOL HM [✘] | vMOL [✔] | vSO HM [✔] | vHRC HM [✔] | vAA HM [✔] | vDSA [✔]
    Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

If you do not have VMA weapon stop debating and supporting nerf!

Do you know how much currently nirn buff in VMA weapon? comaring what are you saying?

Most of VMA weapons become useless in PVP!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wzjpad3w66d8.jpg

3nsdarc76y1r.png

n0oftyz4y2rk.png
    Item Sets
      Developer Comments:

@Mystrius_Archaion

Post 14: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4501614/#Comment_4501614

It is a buff when the enchantments you can use now do so much more, unless you wanted to be lazy and have a passive weaker buff. Truly superb glyph of weapon damage gives you 348 weapon damage buff instead of the 189 it had, for example.

@Mystrius_Archaion

have you read my post before reply?

there is no change in enchantment of VMA most weapons and simply they lost WD/SD bonus.

You mentioned previuously they listed change in enchanment but there is no change so post useful reply.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really fear that ZoS does not have even little clue on how consumer behaviour works.

CP restriction in BGs wasn't the cause of low BG population!!!!!!!

But whatever they never listen to adivces in advance. They must actually learn from their own faults to take the right steps. Next PTS cycle in Q1 2018 they will be wondering why allowing CPs in BGs didn't help to raise the BG population.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on September 19, 2017 6:29AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Do you know how much currently nirn buff in VMA weapon? comaring what are you saying?

I have 2 staves right now, not even maelstrom. The one is infused for a specific enchantment, the other nirnhoned.
    Damage difference between the 2 is 1335 versus 1535, 200 higher.

Equip the 1335 one and templar's Dark Flare is at 9729 damage. Equip the nirnhoned one and that goes to 1535 spell damage buffing Dark Flare to 10224. That is a 495 increase or 5.08788% more damage on the tooltip.

Now add Minor and Major Sorcery and that difference gets even higher.

They nerfed Sharpened down to 2752 penetration, at 660 for 1% increased damage, which ends up at 4.17% increased damage. That doesn't even include anything with less than 2752 resistance(minions) or higher than the cap where you will also get less than full benefit.

5.08788% is higher than 4.17%, and guaranteed over 5% when the other can decrease.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 6:35AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is everyone arguing over if it's a nerf to VMA weapons in PvP?

VMA staves weren't bis in pvp
    Even if they were, the new staff added is way way better then the current VMA weapon
    The VMA change is a buff in PVE

So yea... it's silly to whine about the change.

• Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    If there will be some changes about AOE spamables?They're too expensive to use,nothing can compare with heavy shock wave since It deal highest dmg and restore resource
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Why is everyone arguing over if it's a nerf to VMA weapons in PvP?

VMA staves weren't bis in pvp
    Even if they were, the new staff added is way way better then the current VMA weapon
    The VMA change is a buff in PVE

So yea... it's silly to whine about the change.

Even in PVE, Nirn and Infused traits are simply losing buff!

PVP players used staves or weapons to get WD/SD buff and use posion

ZOS is on way to completly kill VMA grind by weapon nerf!
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mystrius_Archaion

have you read my post before reply?

there is no change in enchantment of VMA most weapons and simply they lost WD/SD bonus.

You mentioned previuously they listed change in enchanment but there is no change so post useful reply.

WTF?
    Learn to click the link where the answer to your reply is in the main post on the first page.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 19, 2017 6:49AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I have 2 staves right now, not even maelstrom. The one is infused for a specific enchantment, the other nirnhoned.

Equip the 1335 one and templar's Dark Flare is at 9729 damage. Equip the nirnhoned one and that goes to 1535 spell damage buffing Dark Flare to 10224. That is a 495 increase or 5.08788% more damage on the tooltip.

They nerfed Sharpened down to 2752 penetration, at 660 for 1% increased damage, which ends up at 4.17% increased damage. That doesn't even include anything with less than 2752 resistance(minions) or higher than the cap where you will also get less than full benefit.

5.08788% is higher than 4.17%, and guaranteed over 5% when the other can decrease.

Now you starting taking another direction.

This nerf is too much for pvp and Bow infuse enchantment is going to get hardest hit with this .

Currently, you can still see builds using VMA weapons but after this patch you will not find any such build!

I have over 300 VMA weapons still in inventory.

All is a pile of trash now!

Previously when ZOS nerf VMA dual wield, almost every one stop using it and now it is almost destroyed.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on September 19, 2017 6:50AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This nerf is too much for pvp and Bow infuse enchantment is going to get hardest hit with this .

Currently, you can still see builds using VMA weapons but after this patch you will not find any such build!

Previously when ZOS nerf VMA dual wield, almost every one stop using it and now it is almost destroyed.

Just keep one of each type and transmute them to the traits you want from time to time. I don't know why you had 300 anyway.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just keep one of each type and transmute them to the traits you want from time to time. I don't know why you had 300 anyway.

Lol,

I was grinding for Lighting Sharprn and never had one!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So Sorc got buffed? Hahahahahaha!
    PC EU
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Please, please, please take another look at forcing CP enabled BGs on everyone above 50. The enticement to BGs for me is a safe haven away from the zerg and cheese builds that flood cyrodill. This will make 4 man tank metas of unkillable builds, drawn out stalemate fights, and honestly an overall unenjoyable experience for anyone not max CP. The level playing field and skill based gameplay by having to manage resources and time burst more carefully is what makes this gameplay the most competitive. Again, please rethink this decision as this is a very poor alternative to what has become my favorite aspect of ESO.

This^

this
    Edited by Trashs1 on September 19, 2017 7:29AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***. I deconned any vma shields i had a long time ago :'(
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changes to the msa\dsa enchants are kind of sad.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    qjgczzijaej8.jpg

For this update, we’ve supplied one max-level template aptly named "Clockwork City". The Template will place you in Mournhold, in the City Center complex. Talk to Eldrasea Deras - who will be right in front of you - to start your quest to enter the Clockwork City. We’ve also begun a concerted effort to improve the quality of Character Templates used on the PTS:
    • Your character will now have 690 Champion Points, the new Champion Point maximum.
    • You will have far more skill points available to use.
    • You will know all Traits for Blacksmithing, Clothing, and Woodworking. In addition, all Tradeskills will be at Rank 50.
    • Warden characters made with this Character Template will have their skill lines properly maxed out.
    • The Undaunted skill line will be at maximum rank (now 10).
    • You'll start with a significant amount of gold, AP, Tel Var stones, Writ Vouchers, and the new Transmute Crystals.
    • The loot that the character starts with will include boxes that contain the vast majority of item sets in the game including all Monster Masks, overland dropped sets, and dungeon dropped sets. This includes the item sets dropped in the new Clockwork City zone, as well.
    • The template's starting items also include the new Asylum and Perfect Asylum weapons, ability-altering weapons that are otherwise only available in the new Asylum Sanctorium Trial.
    • The Crafter's Limitless Library now includes the Motifs found everywhere in the game.
      • Note that the Library can only provide so many Motifs at a go, so if the character doesn't know many Motifs, the Library may not be able to provide them all.
    • You will start with knowledge of the 10 base Racial Motifs already learned.
    • Known Issue: Characters made with the "Clockwork City" character template will not have Legerdemain unlocked or maxed out. This'll be fixed in the next PTS patch.
    • We plan to continue improving Character Templates in future Updates. We'd love to hear your feedback on the improvements we've made so far, and to hear suggestions for things you'd like to see on Character Templates in the future.

It would be very helpful to allow some means to obtain unlimited crafting mats ie. ruby mats so that we can craft diff types of set armor and theory craft them.
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay