Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.3

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make blazing shield deal more damage if they seriously think that nerfing plague/pact is a good idea. They were already nerfed by lowering damage, lowering sustain, and now again by making health sets worse... Seems anything that hurts a zergbad is nerfed.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Thank you for NOT nerfing Twin Fanged Snake. I literally just got it last week and thought for sure it would be on the chopping block. And before people complain about it being left out please keep in mind...it's trial gear...it is supposed to be better than something I can just go buy in a guild store.

I pretty much agree with these changes...really looking forward to this patch at this point.

I call weak defense, it was better and would be better even if nerfed. It actually got better without being buffed simply by nerfing everything else... and it was already best

I call weak logic.

So you shouldn't med properly rewarded for completing the hardest content in the game?
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BigES I agree that spell crit is less useful in pvp than mag regen but you completely overestimate the 5pc bonus of Lich.

The max amount of mag regen you ever going to get is about 330. Thats only if you proc Lich on CD which starts from the first time you go below 33% magicka. Nothing happens if you're at 75%, 50% or 40% magicka. When you proc Lich it becomes useful for 20s, after that you have to wait 40s to have a chance to proc it again.

Dodge rolling and sprinting is only dangerous if you have a small stam pool and low stam regen. With 14k stam and 1.3k stam regen its definitely viable.

My bet is that Lich barely gives more magicka regen than Amberplasm in pvp situations. The extra monster piece is a valid reason to run Lich but if you say the regen values are too low you should definitely test it and see for yourself.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for NOT nerfing Twin Fanged Snake. I literally just got it last week and thought for sure it would be on the chopping block. And before people complain about it being left out please keep in mind...it's trial gear...it is supposed to be better than something I can just go buy in a guild store.

I pretty much agree with these changes...really looking forward to this patch at this point.

I call weak defense, it was better and would be better even if nerfed. It actually got better without being buffed simply by nerfing everything else... and it was already best

I call weak logic.

So you shouldn't med properly rewarded for completing the hardest content in the game?

But you are? By getting better set?

You aren't allowed to complain about logic if you fail on it in the same post.
    Edited by SodanTok on August 4, 2017 4:54PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigES I agree that spell crit is less useful in pvp than mag regen but you completely overestimate the 5pc bonus of Lich.

The max amount of mag regen you ever going to get is about 330. Thats only if you proc Lich on CD which starts from the first time you go below 33% magicka. Nothing happens if you're at 75%, 50% or 40% magicka. When you proc Lich it becomes useful for 20s, after that you have to wait 40s to have a chance to proc it again.

Dodge rolling and sprinting is only dangerous if you have a small stam pool and low stam regen. With 14k stam and 1.3k stam regen its definitely viable.

My bet is that Lich barely gives more magicka regen than Amberplasm in pvp situations. The extra monster piece is a valid reason to run Lich but if you say the regen values are too low you should definitely test it and see for yourself.

If I wanted a pure magicka sustain set, I would go for Lich and I think the gap is significant.

That it can be back-barred is ridiculously convenient, especially for people who want to run a vMA staff or for people in general who hate farming. Monster set bonus, as this patch and the cries for "nerf!" demonstrate, are very potent and efficient and having that bonus up at all times trumps the ability to occasionally dodge roll.

Also, because Lich procs come in a burst, that can be coupled with percent amps + potions + stuff like continuous attack that can push regen in excess to over 4000 or for dedicated builds 5000 that can quickly refill an empty magicka bar that Amberplasm simply can't do.

I'm not saying the 1.3K stam regen isn't useful, but most fights you are not going to use all that stamina so those resources are wasted. Sorcs like Amberplasm because of the questionable Dark Exchange skill such that they are able to turn that stam regen, which otherwise would be wasted, into magicka regen. Because the set is associated with sorcerers, it has been the target of people's ire, when the set itself, while efficient, isn't crazy strong.

On my templar, a class that actually has use for a stam pool other than turning it into magicka battery, I have worn both Lich and amberplasm, and Lich is better because I can just throw it on my sword and shield back bar and devote a 5 piece to something more offensively oriented while also wearing Skoria. If I wanted an always active mag + stam set, there is an argument to be made for Bloodthorn since when I block, which templars and DKs do alot, my stam regen is zero.

The ability to have two five piece armor set bonuses and an undaunted monster set active while using a staff, especially if that staff is vMA/Masters, is very strong. Lich easily allows this, Amerbplasm requires compromises.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to have two five piece armor set bonuses and an undaunted monster set active while using a staff, especially if that staff is vMA/Masters, is very strong. Lich easily allows this, Amerbplasm requires compromises.

This is not correct (if you build in a way that lich becomes reliable sustain over 5+ minutes).

Lich outperforms amberplasm on setups that procc it once and after that time (2 potions 1 lich procc) either you die bc you run dry or your enemy is dead.

If you´re building for infinite sustain (in morrowind) with both options amberplasm 2monster willpower maelstrom has either way more sustain while providing comparable dmg to lich or higher dmg.
    This is without figuring in dark deal.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IAVITNI wrote: »
    BigES wrote: »
    I've ran Amberplasm since it released, well before it was on most people's radar. Fortunately, I've moved on to other builds, but its sad to see this set get bullied without good reason.

Amberplasm is a mediocre 5-piece magicka recovery set. Yes, it is decent, and worth using currently. But in the current sustain patch, 300 magicka recovery is just enough to make it worth it, considering it is essentially a sustain set exclusively for a magicka classes. Yes, the 300 stamina recovery is nice, but its complete overkill in most situations. You're not getting 600 total useable recovery on a magicka character. We don't use our stamina like stamina classes use their magicka (constant utility and stamina regen spamming). Magicka class stamina pools are for CC, and the occasional emergency block. Realistically, you're getting more like 450 total usable recovery out of the current set (300 magicka + 150 stamina). You wouldn't notice the slightest difference if you were running Shacklebreaker with129 regen, or Bloodspawn with the 129 regen. Especially with vampirism, and especially with CP front-loading making Mooncalf very accessible. With the current nerf, you're getting more like 400 total usable recovery (250 magicka + 150 stamina). Hardly worth it.

Nerfing it to 250 makes it a sub-average magicka sustain set. Yes, you get stamina regen, But you haven't even begun to cover your magicka sustain needs. Any logical person with end-game PvP experience with magicka classes would choose Lich or any number of superior magicka sustain options over wasting 5-pieces on this set.

Rest In Peace, Amberplasm. The forum meta chasers got their way with you.

I think the nerf to Amberplasm wasn't done the way it should have been. All they saw was an over performing set (arguably only overperorming on Magicka Sorc) and decided to nerf it. If you consider other sets in this niche, Amberplasm should retain 300 Magicka recovery but have the Stamina recovery reduced to ~150.

Lets compare it to Willow's Path and Bloodthorn:

Willow's Path: IMO this should be the ONLY set that gives equal mag/stam/(health) regen. Does the same thing as Amberplasm but requires you to sacrifice a food buff and/or stack regen to be more effective.

Bloodthorn: often seen as the poor mans Amberplasm but has the benefit of being able to off-bar and still retain maximum effect. Is not affected by regen passives.

If we compare Bloodthorn and Amberplasm, they are actually balanced against each other. Both have their own niches where they shine, it just so happens Amberplasm is meta. But if we consider Amberplasm and Willow's Path we see some awkward overlap. Amberplasm can outperform WP both in terms of regen and opportunity cost where WP should outshine. IMO Amberplasm should be a Magicka dedicated set, ergo retain 300 Magicka regen and provide supplementary Stam regen (150). It is after all a light armor set.

Willow's Path should be THE sustain set whereas Amberplasm is a good sustain set that is focused on Magicka. Bloodthorn could use a buff imo (only 50 or so). There is another set that IMO will outperform all 3 of these come next patch but that's for my own personal exploits :open_mouth:

As a Magicka Sorc main, this change will reduce Amberplasms synergy with Dark Exchange. I also think Dark Exchange should freeze the secondary resource regen for 4 seconds. But thats a separate topic :smiley:

Totally agree. Bone Pirate also comes to mind. 150/2000 vs. 150/300 is a fair comparison considering Bone Pirate stacks a single stat pool and Amberplasm is dual stat.
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

This is not correct (if you build in a way that lich becomes reliable sustain over 5+ minutes).

Lich outperforms amberplasm on setups that procc it once and after that time (2 potions 1 lich procc) either you die bc you run dry or your enemy is dead.

If you´re building for infinite sustain (in morrowind) with both options amberplasm 2monster willpower maelstrom has either way more sustain while providing comparable dmg to lich or higher dmg.
    This is without figuring in dark deal.

PvP is like a giant roller coaster ride. What kills your enemy are things that are burst related. Bursts in damage, and bursts in sustain (e.g. more sustained pressure/damage). Amberplasm doesn't come close to offering infinite sustain anyways.

This is getting way off topic. I'm not trying to compare Amberplasm directly to Lich. That's simply one example. Point is, 300 recovery on Amerplasm makes it an interesting choice worth arguing for, like yourself and others are. I know, because I've ran the set extensively since nearly a year ago. That's called balance when something is debatable and there are different advantages and disadvantages. Amberplasm used to be debatable. Now, its a not really a contender.

Use it if you want and prove the world wrong, but I promise you a 250 recovery Amberplasm is a sub-optimal choice.
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to remind the development team this is the same crap they did to the Trainee set. They found an "over performing set", nerfed the ever-loving crap out of it, and made it go from over-performing to useless in a single patch.

Can't wait for you to nerf the 1-piece on Domihaus after everyone farms it and has purchased your DLC. That's not a painfully obvious sales tactic. Or maybe, you actually are that horrible at balancing gear.
    Edited by BigES on August 4, 2017 9:50PM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to remind the development team this is the same crap they did to the Trainee set. They found an "over performing set", nerfed the ever-loving crap out of it, and made it go from over-performing to useless in a single patch.

Can't wait for you to nerf the 1-piece on Domihaus after everyone farms it and has purchased your DLC. That's not a painfully obvious sales tactic. Or maybe, you actually are that horrible at balancing gear.

Trainee was always supposed to be useless tho. It was their mistake it was ever good.
    Domihaus 1piece should have never happend imho. If not 500 stam and 500 magicka, make it 750/750 as some sort of price for offering offstat, but right now it is just what... beter than any other max stat 1piece. There is no situations where you dont want to have free 1k offstat.
    Edited by SodanTok on August 4, 2017 11:32PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Trainee was always supposed to be useless tho. It was their mistake it was ever good.
    Domihaus 1piece should have never happend imho. If not 500 stam and 500 magicka, make it 750/750 as some sort of price for offering offstat, but right now it is just what... beter than any other max stat 1piece. There is no situations where you dont want to have free 1k offstat.

This 1 piece is giving a reason to think about hyrbrid builds and definately not needed a nerf as 2 piece is weaker already!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 5, 2017 9:34AM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This 1 piece is giving a reason to think about hyrbrid builds and definately not needed a nerf as 2 piece is weaker already!

I should have beem more precise. I dont think it has to get nerfed I just dont think it should exist if ZoS thinks its ok for other stat sets to have just half of it. For what is worth, give every max stat set second resource and I am fine with it... but that would mean everyone gets it and there is no need to buy dlc for the mask or again go grind undaunted keys...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I should have beem more precise. I dont think it has to get nerfed I just dont think it should exist if ZoS thinks its ok for other stat sets to have just half of it. For what is worth, give every max stat set second resource and I am fine with it... but that would mean everyone gets it and there is no need to buy dlc for the mask or again go grind undaunted keys...

I don't think the 1k Stam/mag is worth dropping skoria for (or other useful monster sets)
    Edited by Waffennacht on August 5, 2017 6:14PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't think the 1k Stam/mag is worth dropping skoria for (or other useful monster sets)

Oh that obv not, its more about that it invalidates all stat 1pieces. No reason to have health, magicka or stamina 1piece over this one. Probably not even regen, since there are those 2 drinks that give you regen (which is mostly sacrifice of offstat by replacing classic 3stat food).

Not rly issue, I just wish they would keep some system where set pieces are worth +/- same amount (obv exception for wep/spell crit and damage)
    Edited by SodanTok on August 5, 2017 8:32PM
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol that 1-piece isn't going to be the pivotal set that makes hybrid builds a reality.

It just an overpowered 1-piece that will be the 100% go-to 1-piece under all circumstances for both magicka and stamina.

Until everyone farms it, everyone (using a 1pc) wears it, Eric Wrobel and crew do their server statistics that show everyone's wearing it (which is how they make balance changes), and then they inevitably nerf it.

Because thats how we do balance here.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol that 1-piece isn't going to be the pivotal set that makes hybrid builds a reality.

It just an overpowered 1-piece that will be the 100% go-to 1-piece under all circumstances for both magicka and stamina.

Until everyone farms it, everyone (using a 1pc) wears it, Eric Wrobel and crew do their server statistics that show everyone's wearing it (which is how they make balance changes), and then they inevitably nerf it.

If that was true skoria and necro should have been nerfed by now
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Man, feels like you guys really just don't like tanks. Defending nerfed. Shield CP passive nerfed. Plague Dr. nerfed. Sustain nerfed repeatedly in different ways through various patches. DK nerfs (I know, specific class, but it effected DK tanks obviously). Maybe the secret to getting sorcs brought into balance is to start shield tanking on them lol.

Agree, no wonder no one wants to be one. This game is clearly made for dps the rest are just filer roles to make the dds looks good.. and in pvp u as a dps should kill the tank with out struggle while the tank stands there defenceless til eg dies. Wow gonna be 6 months more with elder sorcs online..

What a massive amount of truth.
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skoria and Necro are 100% on their radar, nerf or not, because they are statistically desirable sets. I can guarantee you they've looked at it.

The rest of the sets they don't even fuss with, which is just a huge disappointment. You'll never see a buff or adjustment to Ashen Grip. Instead they spend 90% of their effort doing pointless changes like 4 stamina to Hulking Dragur, and unnecessary nerfs to Spinners/Spriggans and Amberplasm.

I remember once when Eric Wrobel stated they like to "avoid" nerfs generally. You'd think given that logic that sets that are near BiS by a very small margin like Amberplasm, Spinners, and Spriggans... would get left alone. They are already balanced. If you want more diversity in sets, start manipulating some of the old sets you've left in the dust that can be modified by slightly tweaking a simple value in a piece of code.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Skoria and Necro are 100% on their radar, nerf or not, because they are statistically desirable sets. I can guarantee you they've looked at it.

The rest of the sets they don't even fuss with, which is just a huge disappointment. You'll never see a buff or adjustment to Ashen Grip. Instead they spend 90% of their effort doing pointless changes like 4 stamina to Hulking Dragur, and unnecessary nerfs to Spinners/Spriggans and Amberplasm.

I remember once when Eric Wrobel stated they like to "avoid" nerfs generally. You'd think given that logic that sets that are near BiS by a very small margin like Amberplasm, Spinners, and Spriggans... would get left alone. They are already balanced. If you want more diversity in sets, start manipulating some of the old sets you've left in the dust that can be modified by slightly tweaking a simple value in a piece of code.

You'd expect they would have adjusted skoria along with the other monster sets if they felt all the arguments had a point.

Now I get the idea they looked at it and said, skoria is fine but lets adjust some of the other sets.

What completely surprises me time and time again is useless sets that get fixed/adjusted and still remain useless for every single build in the game. Why waste the time and money if the sets remain useless?
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll be farming it. Simply cos I often already use sets for the 1-piece mag mag bonus. Having a free Stan bonus too ? Would be daft not to.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Bakkagami
    Bakkagami
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Bakkagami wrote: »
    That is a poor argument, I've played stealthy medium armor rogues/assassins in half a dozen MMOs & been perfectly able to duel people in them & stay competitive. Why do you think ESO should be different?

Especially considering that this 1v1 weakness is more of a recent development - duels in medium armor used to be perfectly balanced in 2014/2015.

Those other "half-dozen MMOs" did things their way. ESO treats medium armor differently. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage and stealth bonuses - in THIS game.

Oh boy... where to begin.
    1. ESO treats medium armor differently.
      Yes, they currently do (and it's driving plenty of people I know away from the game) - this hasn't always been the case though - medium armor was more balanced in 1v1 before and there's no reason why it shouldn't be.
    2. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat.
      Dueling is actual PvP (Player vs Player) combat. You might not think so, but a lot of people who enjoy testing their mettle in a controlled 1v1 environment do. Is there a downside to actually making these people happy? Please, let me know.
    3. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous.
      There are more ways of mitigating damage & engaging your opponents than tanking it with Heavy Armor or spamming shields. The source of most unbalance currently is that these specific methods are not working well enough (i.e. undodgeable attacks).
    4. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage
      No it doesn't - magicka builds can deal just as much (and often more) burst with their combos than medium armor users, and heavy armor is actually able to get much higher weapon damage than medium armor (e.g. Fury+Legion) & thus has potential to deal much more damage as well.
    5. and stealth bonuses
      There are no real impactful medium armor specific stealth bonuses - everyone deals the same amount of damage from stealth (ever since they removed sneak attack modifier, which granted stamina skills +20% damage from stealth). Anyone can stealth - in THIS game.

Ok,
    1. treating medium armor the same as heavy would make the game that much more boring as it would remove diversity.
    2. Well, I agree its pvp so no issues there
    3. Medium armor excels at allowing you to do significantly more up front damage as well as avoid attacks through dodge, via extra resource management, and shuffle ( a combo dodge + snare removal)
    4. Heavy armor will only get that high weapon damage against someone who doesn't know how to counter it and if they are constantly being attacked during that time, often requiring a long while before they can output their full potential ( also with those two set combos, the sustain on those builds will be significantly lower (basically garbage) than a medium armor build so running them out of resources is extremely easy.)
    5. stealth bonii are more inline with the ability to sustain resources and stealth for longer periods.
    Extra: only thing i think they should do is make the armor skill lines require 5 pieces of that weight. That way, medium armor will retain its uniqueness and give it an exclusive, and fairly powerful mitigation abiltiy through shuffle. The problem at the moment in heavy is that they can stack full resist and get the 15% dodge chance of a medium armor build at once.

I've said all I have to say in my thread about Medium Armor - I'm tired of repeating myself.

All I can say is that you're wrong regarding medium armor supposedly having more sustain than light/heavy, as well as about medium dealing "significantly more up front damage" (I guess you've never been hit by Curse+Frag+Wrath by a high damage magicka sorc, or a Warden combo).

There are also no "stealth bonii", they're gone (since Morrowind). You do the same dmg from stealth as you do normally.

I was comparing the up front damage of medium to that of heavy before. (Also, what you gave as examples are burst damage, i was referring to up front damage as in what you can do at the initiation of a fight) If you are comparing it to light than the up front damage each can obtain are closer. (nighblade gank, or stamwarden gapclose, shalk, dizzying swing combos for example) The differences between light and medium have more to do with class differences, mag sorc being the highest mag burst potential, whereas nb, have highest stam burst potential.

Stealth bonii' was referring to the reduction of sneak cost along with sneak radius. stealth damage bonii was removed in pvp yes, but the ability to stay mobile, stay in stealth, and completely avoid attacks are still medium armor's strong points. On the whole are geared toward skill sustain, allowing you to maintain your damage output. That's the primary reason stam dps don't use heavy armor in pve situations. With the nerfs to heavy armor's constitution the last few patches the difference in sustain between the two is significant.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭

What completely surprises me time and time again is useless sets that get fixed/adjusted and still remain useless for every single build in the game. Why waste the time and money if the sets remain useless?

Yeah, or when they over-nerf a set that was popular making it unusable (tremorscale) adding it to the pile of discarded monster sets already in my bank.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »

Yeah, or when they over-nerf a set that was popular making it unusable (tremorscale) adding it to the pile of discarded monster sets already in my bank.

Good. Tremorscale is a scrub set.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Nerfing Spinner+Spriggan but not Twice Fanged Snake is useless... PvE wise that only kills stam diversity

I suspect TFS will go bye-bye as groups start running multiple stam toons anyway.

Given Alkosh + Sunderflame/NMG in the group, you'll get much higher DPS swapping out TFS for another set (e.g., War Machine + Hunding's or Hunding's + VO).

No. Warm/tfs will be his for trials. Most advantageous setup for raids would be only 2 stam dps, you'd need a minimum of 3 to make the other sets come to use. Perhaps in a non minmax semi organized trial, mathematically speaking you'd use 2, stamplar and snb

• Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wish list for this weeks balance notes :
    - Half the cost of Soul Siphon to bring it in line with the healing ult from Templars and wardens. Or at least 100 or something. 150 is too much.
    - Stop kicking us into group chat when grouping from guild chat!!
    - Soul Assault to be bashable.
    - Mist form to be looked at. One morph is OP and the other is totally useless.
    - Power overload to be looked at since useless morph.
    - Vampire drain to deal 50/100% more damage against targets below 50% health (One morph perhaps)
    - Assassins will to go back to 4 light attacks. This ability was always comparable to frags and now frags is just tons better imo.
    - Double take to give minor expedition for the duration instead of major for 3 seconds.
    - Eye of the storm to be cancelled if walking into a Negate Magic (same as elemental rage is)

Yeah I play a Magicka NB as a main lol
    Edited by Danse_Mayhem on August 7, 2017 9:00AM
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • CastaLyron
    CastaLyron
    ✭✭
    I think ZOS should focus on this for the upcoming item balance:

Buff the ignored sets and change the very weird and pointless 5 set bonuses that some of them have. You don't have to make everything the best, the difference should just be smaller.
    No nerfs to sets who are not clearly over-performing by a huge margin or being exploited.
    In this way you don't step on peoples toes for the stuff they spent time on farming, instead giving incentive to farm something else. (Keeping people playing and making $$$)

In regards to weapons the nerf to sharpened was OK, since it was best by a very huge deal. Buff to Precise and Nirnhoned was too small if you want to make it perform near the same level. Infused has its use also with the buff, but charged needs to be reworked to be more desirable.

• martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote

all the above apart from the bow i agree with, lethal arrow hits for up to 15k and they can get 4 of before u know it, meaning ur dead, but in pve the bow does need help[/quote]

How can you get 4 off before you know it, takes over a seconds induction? 4 seconds is a long time in pvp to just stand there not realising you are being hit???
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno. About that bug with CP/Empower and some skills... if i make a video showing this bug, it would help zos to fix it?
    Edited by LordSlif on August 7, 2017 12:46PM
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Riggsy wrote: »

Good. Tremorscale is a scrub set.

shouldn't you be worried or upset then Kilandros?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wish list for this weeks balance notes :
    - Half the cost of Soul Siphon to bring it in line with the healing ult from Templars and wardens. Or at least 100 or something. 150 is too much.
    - Stop kicking us into group chat when grouping from guild chat!!
    - Soul Assault to be bashable.
    - Mist form to be looked at. One morph is OP and the other is totally useless.
    - Power overload to be looked at since useless morph.
    - Vampire drain to deal 50/100% more damage against targets below 50% health (One morph perhaps)
    - Assassins will to go back to 4 light attacks. This ability was always comparable to frags and now frags is just tons better imo.
    - Double take to give minor expedition for the duration instead of major for 3 seconds.
    - Eye of the storm to be cancelled if walking into a Negate Magic (same as elemental rage is)

Yeah I play a Magicka NB as a main lol
    • Double take for 27 seconds would be OP. It's similar in function to other temp speed boosts (Lightning form, Evasive, Chains)
    • Negate only affects already placed effects - that's why it cancels Rage. That's also why it shouldn't cancel EoS. By comparison, someone could cast Rage in the middle of the Negate and it would once again function. If you want to cancel EoS (or prevent), then drop it on the would-be caster.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on August 7, 2017 2:05PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS