The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.3

• Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Really another nerf to maw of the infernal which wasnt needed that set actually needs a buff
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the nerf to spriggans? I can see spinners since light armor grants you a penetration bonus already.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mysteri0n wrote: »
    Really another nerf to maw of the infernal which wasnt needed that set actually needs a buff

It's a buff.
    So just did a little test with Tremorscale, unless the target is standing perfectly still, or is already severly snared, you can just walk out of it like its nothing, easiest thing in the world to dodge now. And since most people are in constant movement in fights this set now demands you to use Roots or knock downs before use or you will miss 100% of the time.

It's good if it requires more thought process than hold blocking and spamming ransack so your target can't maneuver.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor

BEST HOUSE EVER !!!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also did some testing in regards to Oblivion Damage, we all know it can't be mitigated. Shield breaker, Knight Slayer, Enchantments, they can't be mitigated. HOWEVER, something I noticed, somethings can block the Oblivion Damage enchantment from Procing. Light and Heavy attacks from Sword and Shield would not proc it when blocked, Power Bash would not proc it, Shield Charge would not proc it, Pierce Armor and Heroic Slash however did proc it though block. I also tested Destro staff lightly, Wall of Elements and Impulse proced it but Force pulls and destructive clench did not.

When I can I will do a more extensive test of this and test all weapon abilities and their light attacks. But interesting that somethings prevents the enchantments from procing. This test was done with oblivion enchantment but I believe this most likely applies to all damage enchantments. As said, will test more later, this was just a quick round of tests.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bakkagami wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    That is a poor argument, I've played stealthy medium armor rogues/assassins in half a dozen MMOs & been perfectly able to duel people in them & stay competitive. Why do you think ESO should be different?

Especially considering that this 1v1 weakness is more of a recent development - duels in medium armor used to be perfectly balanced in 2014/2015.

Those other "half-dozen MMOs" did things their way. ESO treats medium armor differently. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage and stealth bonuses - in THIS game.

Oh boy... where to begin.
    1. ESO treats medium armor differently.
      Yes, they currently do (and it's driving plenty of people I know away from the game) - this hasn't always been the case though - medium armor was more balanced in 1v1 before and there's no reason why it shouldn't be.
    2. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat.
      Dueling is actual PvP (Player vs Player) combat. You might not think so, but a lot of people who enjoy testing their mettle in a controlled 1v1 environment do. Is there a downside to actually making these people happy? Please, let me know.
    3. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous.
      There are more ways of mitigating damage & engaging your opponents than tanking it with Heavy Armor or spamming shields. The source of most unbalance currently is that these specific methods are not working well enough (i.e. undodgeable attacks).
    4. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage
      No it doesn't - magicka builds can deal just as much (and often more) burst with their combos than medium armor users, and heavy armor is actually able to get much higher weapon damage than medium armor (e.g. Fury+Legion) & thus has potential to deal much more damage as well.
    5. and stealth bonuses
      There are no real impactful medium armor specific stealth bonuses - everyone deals the same amount of damage from stealth (ever since they removed sneak attack modifier, which granted stamina skills +20% damage from stealth). Anyone can stealth - in THIS game.

Ok,
    1. treating medium armor the same as heavy would make the game that much more boring as it would remove diversity.
    2. Well, I agree its pvp so no issues there
    3. Medium armor excels at allowing you to do significantly more up front damage as well as avoid attacks through dodge, via extra resource management, and shuffle ( a combo dodge + snare removal)
    4. Heavy armor will only get that high weapon damage against someone who doesn't know how to counter it and if they are constantly being attacked during that time, often requiring a long while before they can output their full potential ( also with those two set combos, the sustain on those builds will be significantly lower (basically garbage) than a medium armor build so running them out of resources is extremely easy.)
    5. stealth bonii are more inline with the ability to sustain resources and stealth for longer periods.
    Extra: only thing i think they should do is make the armor skill lines require 5 pieces of that weight. That way, medium armor will retain its uniqueness and give it an exclusive, and fairly powerful mitigation abiltiy through shuffle. The problem at the moment in heavy is that they can stack full resist and get the 15% dodge chance of a medium armor build at once.

I've said all I have to say in my thread about Medium Armor - I'm tired of repeating myself.

All I can say is that you're wrong regarding medium armor supposedly having more sustain than light/heavy, as well as about medium dealing "significantly more up front damage" (I guess you've never been hit by Curse+Frag+Wrath by a high damage magicka sorc, or a Warden combo).

There are also no "stealth bonii", they're gone (since Morrowind). You do the same dmg from stealth as you do normally.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can ZOS fix Pirate Skeleton freezing your bar already. It's still not working when you're not wearing a costume.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakkagami wrote: »
    That is a poor argument, I've played stealthy medium armor rogues/assassins in half a dozen MMOs & been perfectly able to duel people in them & stay competitive. Why do you think ESO should be different?

Especially considering that this 1v1 weakness is more of a recent development - duels in medium armor used to be perfectly balanced in 2014/2015.

Those other "half-dozen MMOs" did things their way. ESO treats medium armor differently. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage and stealth bonuses - in THIS game.

Oh boy... where to begin.
    1. ESO treats medium armor differently.
      Yes, they currently do (and it's driving plenty of people I know away from the game) - this hasn't always been the case though - medium armor was more balanced in 1v1 before and there's no reason why it shouldn't be.
    2. Dueling people is something you do that's an OPTIONAL and unrepresentative component of actual PvP combat.
      Dueling is actual PvP (Player vs Player) combat. You might not think so, but a lot of people who enjoy testing their mettle in a controlled 1v1 environment do. Is there a downside to actually making these people happy? Please, let me know.
    3. Being upset that your rogue doesn't tank hits out in the open like Heavy Armor or a fully warded mage is ridiculous.
      There are more ways of mitigating damage & engaging your opponents than tanking it with Heavy Armor or spamming shields. The source of most unbalance currently is that these specific methods are not working well enough (i.e. undodgeable attacks).
    4. Medium armor trades defense for extra burst damage
      No it doesn't - magicka builds can deal just as much (and often more) burst with their combos than medium armor users, and heavy armor is actually able to get much higher weapon damage than medium armor (e.g. Fury+Legion) & thus has potential to deal much more damage as well.
    5. and stealth bonuses
      There are no real impactful medium armor specific stealth bonuses - everyone deals the same amount of damage from stealth (ever since they removed sneak attack modifier, which granted stamina skills +20% damage from stealth). Anyone can stealth - in THIS game.

Ok,
    1. treating medium armor the same as heavy would make the game that much more boring as it would remove diversity.
    2. Well, I agree its pvp so no issues there
    3. Medium armor excels at allowing you to do significantly more up front damage as well as avoid attacks through dodge, via extra resource management, and shuffle ( a combo dodge + snare removal)
    4. Heavy armor will only get that high weapon damage against someone who doesn't know how to counter it and if they are constantly being attacked during that time, often requiring a long while before they can output their full potential ( also with those two set combos, the sustain on those builds will be significantly lower (basically garbage) than a medium armor build so running them out of resources is extremely easy.)
    5. stealth bonii are more inline with the ability to sustain resources and stealth for longer periods.
    Extra: only thing i think they should do is make the armor skill lines require 5 pieces of that weight. That way, medium armor will retain its uniqueness and give it an exclusive, and fairly powerful mitigation abiltiy through shuffle. The problem at the moment in heavy is that they can stack full resist and get the 15% dodge chance of a medium armor build at once.

I've said all I have to say in my thread about Medium Armor - I'm tired of repeating myself.

All I can say is that you're wrong regarding medium armor supposedly having more sustain than light/heavy, as well as about medium dealing "significantly more up front damage" (I guess you've never been hit by Curse+Frag+Wrath by a high damage magicka sorc, or a Warden combo).

There are also no "stealth bonii", they're gone (since Morrowind). You do the same dmg from stealth as you do normally.

That's not true. The bonus crit damage got removed. It's still a guaranteed crit.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering where the furnishing recipes are for Breton because they are not in the pack. Is this intentional? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, almost no broken mechanics got fixed in any way:
    1. Bleeds still too strong
    2. Infused oblivion enchants still too strong
    3. Medium armor still too weak
    4. Bow still too weak
    5. Sorc still too strong (shieldstacking, magicka stacking, curse, ...)
    6. Necropotence not touched at all
    7. Shadowrend is broken, has almost perma uptime and bugs me out of cloak

Game design changes like weapontraits are good but balance wise this is a huge disappointment (like most of the time to be honest).

They certainly know balance
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Why the nerf to spriggans? I can see spinners since light armor grants you a penetration bonus already.

So do medium armor allows 12% weapon damage buff, think before posting!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 31, 2017 10:55PM
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    @actosh yes absolutely. You're digging yourself a pit with this. Selenes was an instant hit damage nearly double the power of skoria with double the proc chance and a faster cooldown. Seriously do you people know what youre talking about at all? Plus if you've bothered to read many of my other comments the biggest issue with Selenes as I've menioned is the fact that the cc is broken on incap strike and you often have no possibility of getting off the ground. Know what you're talking about before you decide to go forum warrior on me. And I say this all as someone who uses both sets and enjoys Selenes very much. It's still an insane amount of damage.

@Vapirko
    I was just refering to your counters for skoria.
    Selene got counters as well block/dodge.
    If used wizh incap it hits hard, right and a lot of ppl cant break cc fast enough and press block (l2play issue).

Fossilize +skoria or stonefist+skoria is almost the same combo.

If we start to balance monstersets depending on class/skill combos we would have a lot to do.
    My Statement was nothing against you Personally. I just get tired of "nerf selene, skoria is fine"
    I would agree that selene could easily take a 15% dmg nerf.

Have a nice day
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So just did a little test with Tremorscale, unless the target is standing perfectly still, or is already severly snared, you can just walk out of it like its nothing, easiest thing in the world to dodge now. And since most people are in constant movement in fights this set now demands you to use Roots or knock downs before use or you will miss 100% of the time.

I'm OK with Tremor being 100% useless in PvP.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Man, feels like you guys really just don't like tanks. Defending nerfed. Shield CP passive nerfed. Plague Dr. nerfed. Sustain nerfed repeatedly in different ways through various patches. DK nerfs (I know, specific class, but it effected DK tanks obviously). Maybe the secret to getting sorcs brought into balance is to start shield tanking on them lol.

Agree, no wonder no one wants to be one. This game is clearly made for dps the rest are just filer roles to make the dds looks good.. and in pvp u as a dps should kill the tank with out struggle while the tank stands there defenceless til eg dies. Wow gonna be 6 months more with elder sorcs online..
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why the nerf to Spriggan's? It's far from meta/BiS and wasn't overperforming.

I can understand the nerf to sharpened weapons. It evens the playing field in order to facilitate more diversity in weapon traits. But why hit Spriggan's?
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, with spriggan getting the hammer and now only being 870 more pen than Night Mother's Gaze, think I'll run NMG for the extra crit now. Good day to you horrible puffy pants and open toe shoes!
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    WardogAce wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what a VFX Furnishing is? I can only think "Visual Effects" but what does this include?

The new VFX furnishings is called the Mists of the Hag Fen and you get to place...mist at your house.

I thought that too, but the Mist furnishing counts towards regular furnishings (Traditional) not Special furnishings.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Onto stormfist then on my stamina sorc.

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

Onto stormfist then on my stamina sorc.

This was uneeded, tremorscale was not an issue anymore.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the issue with tremor was the snare and not the minor instant damage?
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ysxlzuzhob8c.jpg
    New Homes
    New homes are now available to be previewed and purchased for testing!
    • Hakkvild's High Hall: Hakkvild, former Jarl of Falkreath who freed the hold from the hands of Yashnag's Orcs, built himself this spacious hall on the heights above town, with convenient access to the crypts of his ancestors. And now it can be yours!
      • This home neighboring the Falkreath Hold dungeon shares a similar style, and includes both subterranean and above ground furnishing areas.
      • This home will require you to complete achievements tied to Horns of the Reach in order to purchase it with gold, but is also available for crowns in furnished and unfurnished variants.
    • Cozy Fenside Cottage: This comfy little thatched hut on the edge of Hag Fen in Glenumbra has tumbledown walls to keep the crocodiles and witches out, with easy access to the Iliac Bay if you have friends in the smuggling trade. So misty!
      • This home will require you to complete the Witches Festival achievement “An Unsparing Harvest” in order to purchase it with gold, but is also available for crowns in furnished and unfurnished variants.
    • Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
      • This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.

Cozy Fenside Cottage is cute but very small.

Hakkvild's High Hall on the other hand is expansive and impressive. Map inside the hall is blank so useless for navigation. Once inside the hall and grounds in Preview I could not find the exit to return to the Crown Store. Had to quit the Launcher.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wonder the math work behind this 40 Hulking Draugr number.

Like Green Pact seems to be simple calculation like "-lets nerf it! -Ok why not, make it 2500 instead of 4000!"

But 40? Stamina from 2500 to 2540, are you for real? Do you realize that if you wouldn't write this nobody would even notice this UBER BUFF?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Man, feels like you guys really just don't like tanks. Defending nerfed. Shield CP passive nerfed. Plague Dr. nerfed. Sustain nerfed repeatedly in different ways through various patches. DK nerfs (I know, specific class, but it effected DK tanks obviously). Maybe the secret to getting sorcs brought into balance is to start shield tanking on them lol.

@xaraan @Oompuh

The change to Shield Expert, now named Bulwark, was a BUFF! Only thing it nerfed was Nirnhoned Shields, and it didn't actually nerf it by much. Now that the numbers on live on the PTS though I did notice I made an error in my line of thinking on the thread with the teaser patch notes. Nirnhoned is still the better one but by less. 26 resistance difference instead of the current 45 resistance difference. But this was a nice buff to non Reinforced, non Nirnhoned Shields. 210 resistance, which equals about 0.3% mitigation, its something :tongue: In the end this was a Buff over all.

Gold CP 160 Shield with Shield Expert on Live: 1720*1.75=3010
    Gold CP 160 Shield with Bulwark on PTS: 1720+1500=3220

Gold Reinforced CP 160 Shield with Shield Expert on Live: 1720*1.16*1.75=3491
    Gold Reinforced CP 160 Shield with Bulwark on PTS: 1720*1.16+1500=3495

Gold Nirnhoned CP 160 Shield with Shield Expert on Live: (1720+301)*1.75=3536
    Gold Nirnhoned CP 160 Shield with Bulwark on PTS: 1720+301+1500=3521

Edited by paulsimonps on August 1, 2017 3:38AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

I'm OK with Tremor being 100% useless in PvP.

I didn't say it was gonna be 100% useless, I said you need to CC them before using it. And if it was 100% useless in PvP it would make it 100% useless anywhere cause it sucks in PvE and has no place there.

I will still try using in next update. I do use Shield Charge and Reverberating Bash, so I do that and then I can proc it no problem, will see how it works, but once they are snared you can just keep doing it. But you can never know until you seen in in actual combat scenario.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont really understand the nerf to Spinners, in Asayre's PTS test Spinners out-performed Julianos by 0,4% for pve dps. This means it was perfectly balanced compared to a craftable set that everyone can make with the perfect traits.

Penetration is quickly becoming the most undiserble stat due to the facts that its so hard to obtain, doesnt increase dmg to shields, doesnt inprove sustain and doesnt increase heals or shields.

The nerf to penetration is probably based purely on dmg numbers but I get the impression that you forgot the other side of the equation.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also did some testing in regards to Oblivion Damage, we all know it can't be mitigated. Shield breaker, Knight Slayer, Enchantments, they can't be mitigated. HOWEVER, something I noticed, somethings can block the Oblivion Damage enchantment from Procing. Light and Heavy attacks from Sword and Shield would not proc it when blocked, Power Bash would not proc it, Shield Charge would not proc it, Pierce Armor and Heroic Slash however did proc it though block. I also tested Destro staff lightly, Wall of Elements and Impulse proced it but Force pulls and destructive clench did not.

When I can I will do a more extensive test of this and test all weapon abilities and their light attacks. But interesting that somethings prevents the enchantments from procing. This test was done with oblivion enchantment but I believe this most likely applies to all damage enchantments. As said, will test more later, this was just a quick round of tests.
    That's really interesting and actually great news. Oblivion enchant user's worse offenders are definetly mag classes spaming force pulse, see mag sorcs, cause they proc it very so often. But if it didn't when block? Well that might change a lot, there is now at least some counter play. I wouldn't be opposed if they push this over and make it so that blocking negates the p oc from all sources.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »

That's really interesting and actually great news. Oblivion enchant user's worse offenders are definetly mag classes spaming force pulse, see mag sorcs, cause they proc it very so often. But if it didn't when block? Well that might change a lot, there is now at least some counter play. I wouldn't be opposed if they push this over and make it so that blocking negates the p oc from all sources.

I was doing the test cause I had the idea that attacks that could not be blocked, like Wall of elements would proc them but those that could be blocked would not proc them. I thought of this when I noticed it could be blocked. However all of the abilities I tested except Wall of Elements could be blocked, yet some did and some did not proc it. My theory on the One Handed and Shield skills is that the skills that proced used the weapon while the skills that did not used the shield, aka the ones that did not didn't use the weapon that actually had the enchantment. But with the destro staff I can't really comment, cause impulse can be blocked by still proced it and all skills uses the actual staff. Again I will try and test all abilities when I can.

If it was more consistent, aka that any and all blockable weapon skills did not proc it then I would be fine with it, and having all non blockable proc it. But the fact that its not like that makes me have issue with it.
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Jeezye I don get it what does this do?
    Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly all these constant changes do is make me annoyed and tired of constantly shifting, buying new gear...maybe in the future ill just stick to hundings and julianos and simply don't care anymore...i just bought plague doctor, i just built reinforced shields etc. etc. like literally hours ago
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Jeezye I don get it what does this do?
    Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.

It changes the formula for regen.

OLD:
    REGEN=((Base+Set Bonuses+Enchants+(Mundus*(1+(# of Divines*(Strenght of Divines/100))))+Infusion)*(1+(Willows Path 5p)/100)+Drink)*(1+(CP/100)+(Passives/Buff #1/100)+(Passives/Buff #2/100))

NEW:
    REGEN=((Base+Set Bonuses+Enchants+(Mundus*(1+(# of Divines*(Strenght of Divines/100))))+Infusion+Drink+Prosperous)*(1+(CP/100)+(Willows Path 5p/100)+(Passives/Buff #1/100)+(Passives/Buff #2/100))