The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.3

• joaltendorf66b16_ESO
    second maintenance and still NO level 50 warden template (skills), only the other stuff (weapon, guild etc).

I dont know what the dev,s the whole day do but not fixing bugs.....
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    [*]Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    • This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.
    [/list]

Are you ******* kidding me? This is bull ****. Will you just make ONE nice house that isn't a **** crown exclusive?!?

There's... like 40 houses that aren't? Including the three Alliance manors and some of the larger large houses like Hunding's Palatial Hall that are quite nice?

And that there's two gold-purchasable houses added this update?

I said Nice house. there are plenty of awful ones, sure. Zo$ is just making sure that all the actually cool or unique houses are crown exclusives.

Hunding's is nice, all three alliance manors are nice, Forsaken Stronghold is nice, Mournoth Keep is nice, Ravenhurst is nice, Domus Phrasticus is nice, Amaya Lake Lodge is nice...

I'm not thrilled it's crown-exclusive either, but to suggest all the gold-purchasable homes suck is kind of disingenuous.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvhwsajfc09j.png
    Item Sets
    • Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.

Thank you, Gina, and thank you ZOS!

Now to test that it's actually working on our end ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 31, 2017 4:31PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no skill changes in the balance patch?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I just farmed some spriggan's so I wouldn't have to farm sanctum ophidia for TFS... please nerf TFS too, SO is a really boring trial to farm.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Nerfing Spinner+Spriggan but not Twice Fanged Snake is useless... PvE wise that only kills stam diversity
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    No buff to Templars they are horrible dps at the moment
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    im just curious why valkyn is still an instant, unavoidable proc when all the others have been nerfed

Yeah no kidding.
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    Uh magplar not stam
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added additional mechanics for the Earthgore Amalgam when Hard Mode is activated.
    Earthgore HM was already the harder of the two hardmodes. It's the HM that actually feels substantially harder (and different) compared to its non-HM counterpart.

In contrast, Falkreath HM is easier, and, most importantly, it didn't feel any different from non-HM.

So, given two HMs, one of them is harder and a noticeable step up from non-HM, and the other is easier and virtually the same as non-HM, you decide to buff the former and not the latter?

Since my friends and I no longer have our characters on the PTS, it's unlikely we'll be able to get in to test this change (or even see what this cryptic new mechanic is), but when we ran Bloodroot HM on the PTS a couple of weeks ago, we felt that it was in a good place difficulty-wise. I'm concerned that you're overtuning it with this change.
    Edited by code65536 on July 31, 2017 4:39PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • overclocker303b14_ESO
    And I just farmed some spriggan's so I wouldn't have to farm sanctum ophidia for TFS... please nerf TFS too, SO is a really boring trial to farm.

Asking for a trial set to be nerfed because you don't want to go do the trial isn't exactly a great argument IMHO. Trial sets should be stronger than overland / crafted gear.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im just curious why valkyn is still an instant, unavoidable proc when all the others have been nerfed

Valkyn Skoria is not instant - it's delayed with a telegraphed rumble/noise as it gets ready to impact. One can easily ward up in response to the proc. If YOU have problems with Skoria, then that's YOUR problem. L2P and stop crying.
    Nerfing something doesn't improve your gameplay - it just means you'll lose to something else.
    Edited by Vercingetorix on July 31, 2017 9:32PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big hit to Green Pact and Plague Doctor. They are certainly still viable, but I'm curious where the nerf is coming from for those.

Exactly. Wtf was the problem again, now with maxHP tank builds? And yes, that 2.3k maxHP could count.

Meanwhile crit sets were buffed, just to nerf them in the next patch?!
    Edited by SirCritical on July 31, 2017 4:40PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Nerfing Spinner+Spriggan but not Twice Fanged Snake is useless... PvE wise that only kills stam diversity

I suspect TFS will go bye-bye as groups start running multiple stam toons anyway.

Given Alkosh + Sunderflame/NMG in the group, you'll get much higher DPS swapping out TFS for another set (e.g., War Machine + Hunding's or Hunding's + VO).
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No necro nerfs, screw this I'm going back to my max mag shieldstacking build
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Valkyn Skoria is not instant - it's delayed with a telegraphed rumble/noise as it gets ready to impact. One can easily ward up in response to the proc. If YOU have problems with Skoria, then that's YOUR problem. L2P and stop crying.
    Nerfing something doesn't improve your gameplay - it just means you'll lose to something else.

You mean learn to play magicka since this proc removes counterplay from medium armor builds like so many other things in this game.
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really get the changes on willow's path, someone could elaborate further?
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    I didn't really get the changes on willow's path, someone could elaborate further?

It was bugged for ages and now it is not.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/359272/willows-path/p1
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, almost no broken mechanics got fixed in any way:
    1. Bleeds still too strong
    2. Infused oblivion enchants still too strong
    3. Medium armor still too weak
    4. Bow still too weak
    5. Sorc still too strong (shieldstacking, magicka stacking, curse, ...)
    6. Necropotence not touched at all
    7. Shadowrend is broken, has almost perma uptime and bugs me out of cloak

Game design changes like weapontraits are good but balance wise this is a huge disappointment (like most of the time to be honest).

Honestly, your opinions are not fact. I love how people in this game simply label anything they dislike or struggle against as being 'broken'.

E: On the topic of medium armor, I can slightly agree. I main a stamplar tho and do just fine in medium...but stamplar may skew my perspective a bit. Id say medium underperfoms a tiny bit in PvP but only because heavy armor is so good for stam builds if you can sustain in it. That being said, medium is still very powerful open world, has its strengths, and is far from 'broken'.
    Edited by CyrusArya on July 31, 2017 4:55PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.
    Really

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Just to make sure it's not one of those TYPOS. Maybe it was 4000?

Spriggan’s Thorns: Decreased the Physical Penetration granted by this Item Set to 3450 from 4000.
    This was poor man's TFS. Really not called for.

Ironblood: Decreased the snare applied by this Item Set to a 50% Movement Speed reduction, down from 75%.
    Thanks for listening.

still dont get it,
    Magicka gain more from stacking max stat, but still hulk remain like this.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shield expert change makes sense... only thing I still wonder about is why the frost staff only gives 30% block cost reduction, while 1h/s gives 36%... especially since using a staff already robes you of 1 extra gear slot and the taunting with heavy attack is much harder to pull off than spamming puncture (which you can do while keeping block up)

Maybe tri force passive could give that tiny damage shield as a reactive.. ie. after releasing block.. would make the "release block to heavy taunt a boss" a bit more forgiving. Then again.. pve... what do I know :wink:

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, feels like you guys really just don't like tanks. Defending nerfed. Shield CP passive nerfed. Plague Dr. nerfed. Sustain nerfed repeatedly in different ways through various patches. DK nerfs (I know, specific class, but it effected DK tanks obviously). Maybe the secret to getting sorcs brought into balance is to start shield tanking on them lol.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zvhwsajfc09j.png
    Item Sets
    • Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.

Thank you, Gina, and thank you ZOS!

Now to test that it's actually working on our end ...

You'd need around 1667 stam/mag regen before using Willows Path 5pc bonus in order to beat Amberplasm's 250 stam/mag regen.

Willows Path might be good for some builds but in general I think Amberplasm will remain be more effective.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    [/list]

Are you ******* kidding me? This is bull ****. Will you just make ONE nice house that isn't a **** crown exclusive?!?

This one doesn't make sense since it's not even an original asset. It just re-uses a housing asset that's been in the game since launch. All crown store houses up until now have been original assets. You were presumably paying for the time it took developers to model the new house. Now we're paying for the time it took developers to copy and paste an existing house into a housing instance. How many minutes did that take?
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 31, 2017 4:59PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy that nothing I use is really being touched. I did play around with spriggans and spinners a bit this weekend but had decided to go a different route.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    No buff to Templars they are horrible dps at the moment

Try playing warden.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No fixes to Infused . People still think Torug's Pact is OP because you are not fixing Infused .
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.

What is this ? 40 Stamina ? I can't even ... This must be a typo right ?
    Spriggan’s Thorns: Decreased the Physical Penetration granted by this Item Set to 3450 from 4000.

Spriggan is basically crappy version of TFS . You don't touch TFS and nerf Spriggan instead . What ?
    Plague Doctor: Decreased the Max Health granted by this Item Set to 4000 from 6000.

This set is not being used anymore by PvE tanks . It is already dead . You are just nerfing Blazing Shield Templars , which barely exists after the nerf to it . I am having a hard time understanding the reason behind this change .
    Amber Plasm: Decreased the Magicka and Stamina Recovery granted by this Item Set to 250 from 300.

So , you are nerfing this set because it gives a lot of raw stats . Did you not bother to check other sustain sets ? Alteration Mastery for example . It reduces every single cost . Ultimates , block , roll dodge , CC break , everything . Lich is meta for almost every magicka build anyways . I completely agree that Amber Plasm is strong but why don't you look at other sets too ?
    Leviathan: Increased the Weapon Critical Strike rating granted by this Item Set to 2470 from 1643.
    Mother’s Sorrow: Increased the Spell Critical Strike rating granted by this Item Set to 2470 from 1643.

Oh boy , this gonna need a lot of testing . Mostly a good change . These sets were not good in PvP or PvE . Good change , look much better now . Especially after the 1-2-3-4 piece buffs .
    Maw of the Infernal: The monster summoned by this Item Set now only deals Flame Damage instead of a mixture of Flame and Physical Damage.

Already asked a friend to test this on mDK for PvE . It has nice tooltip but I guess needs some RNG to proc . 10% seems low considering it procs only on light and heavy attacks .

Rest of the item set changes do not interest me sadly . I was expecting changes to Necropotence , TFS and mostly Infused trait but none happened . I hope you will make more changes while pushing this to live server . You definitely can't let Infused go like this . Well , I hope you won't .
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Asking for a trial set to be nerfed because you don't want to go do the trial isn't exactly a great argument IMHO. Trial sets should be stronger than overland / crafted gear.

Since it apparently needs clarifying, I was not asking for spriggans to be stronger than TFS. The difference does not need to be very large for BiS players to go farm them anyway.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    That one is really funny no need to bother to write even code for it.

Nerien’eth: Decreased the delay from when this Item Set procs to when it deals damage to 2 seconds from 3 secsonds.
    i think still no usefull atleat make it 1.2 or 1.3 and first bonus to max magicka than usefull... compared to SELENE

Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.
    u fix this (happy) But i guess u broke this now again we will see on pts testing but im sure u broke it:(SAD)

Like I said in the first thread for this patch's item balance, make Nerien'eth instant burst like Selene and we'll be happy. The 1pc mag bonus would be the icing on the buff cake.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/list]

This one doesn't make sense since it's not even an original asset. It just re-uses a housing asset that's been in the game since launch. All crown store houses up until now have been original assets. You were presumably paying for the time it took developers to model the new house. Now we're paying for the time it took developers to copy and paste an existing house into a housing instance. How many minutes did that take?

It should be available to people who bought the Imperial Edition. Just another spit into everyones face, im speechless.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers