Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds still broken

Gravord
Gravord
✭✭✭✭✭
Same bs "someone decline inv" when trying to enter bg as a group... third f. patch and still cant play it. WTF zos?
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Yep... still broken. :(
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭
    And why are you surprised?
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cocorocho wrote: »

Because its a third patch that suppose to fix it and ive payed for Morrowind for battlegrounds only?
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »

Because its a third patch that suppose to fix it and ive payed for Morrowind for battlegrounds only?

be glad if its fixed in 3 months, this is ZoS were talking about.

Even if it is fixed, its going to break again in 1 or 2 patches for another few months down the line.
    Edited by FireCowCommando on June 5, 2017 2:10PM
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for betatesting BGs, you have my support. I will wait a patch more or two before i buy it.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** Hell :cry: was so excited to actually play with my friends ... still wondering when we get a working product, the one promised in their advertising :neutral:
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on June 5, 2017 2:25PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a delete game and a clean reinstall may fix the issue?
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to bring in somebody who can actually get thier grouping tool to work. They have struggled with it for far too long, and it is clear that thier current staff isn't capable of getting the job done.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To be fair, you will receive the message that someone declined the invitation if someone does legitimately decline the Ready Check.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Launching BGs without a functional queue is like releasing a new cell phone with a touch screen that doesn't work. Imagine the heat a company like Samsung or Apple would take if they did that.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    this is top, I'm just surprised by ZOS.

before we could play in no-prime time hours, now even this is impossible.
    full pre made group, and we having message someone in your group declined. lol, no words.
    at least they changed message.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, you will receive the message that someone declined the invitation if someone does legitimately decline the Ready Check.

I'll a little surprised that so many folks thought that this was a bug after the most recent patch.

On the other hand, the grouping system needs to be reworked in such a way that prevents player-induced matchmaking failures from occurring so easily.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭

This is not happening. I am in a group with 2, we both hammer F to join...we get the notification that someone in our group declined.

Still bugged.

Group invites still slow.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahahahaha

Fix the game. Everyone has told you there's no need for a confirm screen. Since pts. If people que they que. They wanna play! Get rid of confirm screen and it will help tremendously.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yshaar wrote: »

This is not happening. I am in a group with 2, we both hammer F to join...we get the notification that someone in our group declined.

Still bugged.

Group invites still slow.

While poorly worded, the "your group" in the message refers to all players matched for the BG, not just your party.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got this message 5-6 times in a row. Doesn't seem that likely no?

Plus I had to press "confirm" like 5 times as well, how many times do I have to confirm that I'm ready to accept the invite?

And when we finally were able to go in, my team had 4 members, the other had 3 and the final one had 2. Extremely balanced ....

Broken mess is still a broken mess.
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭

This is not true at all, ever since todays patch, it doesnt say someone declined, it says 'someone in your group' has declined, which is not the case. As seen here

Screenshot_1_zpsqshmkapn.png@ZOS_GinaBruno

Everyone in my guilds has the same issue.

Edited by Sophieous on June 5, 2017 2:57PM
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    even if it's supposed to work like this, and it's not bug, well, it's crapy designed, because with full pre made group we were spending 30 mins in queue before gave up on idea to play. For sure, there is no 8 (6) people on whole EU PC who want's to play BG, yea.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sophieous wrote: »

This is not true at all, ever since todays patch, it doesnt say someone declined, it says 'someone in your group' has declined, which is not the case. As seen here

Just to double check, are you queuing with a pre-formed group of 4 and confirming none of the others are declining?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭

Just to double check, are you queuing with a pre-formed group of 4 and confirming none of the others are declining?

YES!
    I group as 2 and get this note, which is wrong.
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I am qeueing with a 4 man premade and it gives the same message when everyone has accepted.

EDIT
    To be more specific, everyone in group accepts the ready check, counter goes down to zero when enough players have accepted, we are forming group and then right after that it gives the msg as shown above and put us right back in queue.
    Edited by Sophieous on June 5, 2017 3:08PM
    EU | PC

Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Galabriem - DC Sorc

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

yes, 4 man pre made
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose

• Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yshaar wrote: »

YES!
    I group as 2 and get this note, which is wrong.

"your group" means the group that is being formed for the battlegrounds, not the group you are already in, if you are in a group of two and get that message it probably means one of the other two people that aren't already in your personal group have declined.

However it is still buggy even when you take hat into account.

I have a feeling that what's happening is more people already in groups of four are queuing than there are people not in groups queuing, so what happens is it tries to match two already formed groups together, realizes that would make 6 to 8 or whatever in the group and cancels it.
    Edited by Belidos on June 5, 2017 3:06PM
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Everyone confirmed, status changes to "forming group" and decline inv happen after. Whats the point of already pressing confirm to wait few seconds to cancel it other than system fail?
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope. Everyone confirmed, status changes to "forming group" and decline inv happen after. Whats the point of already pressing confirm to wait few seconds to cancel it other than system fail?

I get this sometimes as well. It counts down and then changes to forming group. It sits on forming group forever and then says someone declined.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group finder has been broken for months, this will never get fixed as it is beyond their ability (if it isn't than they really don't care, has to be one or the other at this point). I had to stop doing random dailies on PS4 because it would port all 4 in after the ready check and then instantly kick us out of the dungeon.
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭

• Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you not disable ready check for once to see if it's a temporary fix? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Because the same problems appeared ever since ready check was introduced in the pve group finder a few patches ago.
    EU | PC

Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Galabriem - DC Sorc

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please take the servers down again to fix this, tomorrow is the official release and I REALLY don't want to have to promote that bug on stream...

My girlfriend has been unable to join a battleground for 1 hour 30mins. I was away so haven't tested it, but I fully trust her word
    Edited by Blobsky on June 5, 2017 3:36PM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you not disable ready check for once to see if it's a temporary fix? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Because the same problems appeared ever since ready check was introduced in the pve group finder a few patches ago.

Why theres even ready check in the first place? Somebody enter q - he want to do specific content. Make it instant port and problem solved, ppl will quickly realise to q only if they are ready to go for what they q and everyone time will be saved.
    Edited by Gravord on June 5, 2017 3:56PM
This discussion has been closed.