The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

try to "fix" zergs ruin what was fun pvp

Avnr
Avnr
✭✭✭
the "tools" like VD, PD , EYE OF MARA(?) and more(?)... was made to solve the zerg problem we had
Those tools used now by the ap farmers , zrgs groups ... any group - zergs way more powerful now.. GG
New class - suicide bomber:) with all "tools" above can kill entire group out of no where
Make forget what was fun pvp not very long days before

So that did not worked very well and those skills, "tools" still there, then the next hammer.. MM...

I think devs lost with no idea what have they done and how to fix pvp without ruin pve or vise versa

Sry for my very bad English , hope you understand what i try to say here

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those tools were introduced so that single players could actually threaten big groups, now they are used by big groups to wipe out single people or small groups even faster.... e. g. yesterday 3 people and myself got ran over by a zerg with 5 different destro ults activated.... Seriously?? comon they were about 20 people and we were 4???/ i died with 2 vicious death procs in my death recap...
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, i guess that has ever been the case that organized groups are running with efficient skills. You had this in every game so far and you most likely won't see a change here.

I mean it is easy to say it is nonsense when 12 people with those skills are running over 4 players. Fine with that. But removing / changing those skills you certainly will make the life of those 12 way more miserable when they face 30-40+ (which unfortunately isn't unusual) as they most likely won't have necessary setups to have the slightest chance to beat those masses.

The point is, if you remove / adjust those skills, you will make the huge zergs (senseless we run from chal to bleakers or bleakers to ales with the whole faction) stronger, which actually isn't what you want according to your post.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    1st was whining about how the cp ruining the pvp now again zergs ...

and poor devs ruining the game just for comfort of the whiners

go play battlegrounds or dont its crap anyway and used already to farm more stuff

pvp died with thieves guild
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    Anunakis wrote: »
    pvp died with thieves guild

How so?

i do remember before TG was super fun pvp , but cannot recall how all that mess started
    found a"before TG" movie i made - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoIek5Mw7io

• budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Could they nerf damage output within, say 15 ft or something, for each player? The more people within this space, the nerf to damage output is increased?
    l PaleAle l
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know for years now people have been crying about the death of PVP in ESO. IVe been here since beta and I used to go out all the time in an organized pvp raid group, now I go out solo a lot. There are just as many people out there now. The difference is these are not PVP centric players mostly. There isnt anything wrong with that its just how the game evolved.

The organized PVP groups are always going to face roll, they build groups specifically to enhance group mechanics. The fact ZOS made it easier for them is indicative of how bad ZOS is at balancing PVP but we know they went the PVE route with the title specifically to get the casual gaming dollar.

PVP isnt dead and it isnt dying its evolved. Certainly not for the better IMHO but lets call it what it is.

Also Im still successful on my bomber build busting up zergs but I concede the point groups are now building the same way. Eye of the storm was a game changer, it requires little to know expertise at all to pull off.

Pop it, streak, win.
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    by pvp died i mean befor TG ppl played pvp for fund not for damn just farming AP and selling them for gold, i remember fights versus emperors not these fake emperors today just for costumes and more APs,

famers invented duels , so zenimax gave them dueling system and still they using fake duels on cyro or just dumb ap farming trains

still when i need fast AP for something (furnishing mostly or motif) i go for the campaign whith zergs , i dont wipe them out i just kill players out of zerg , easy AP, easy prey they hiveminded so why all the cry ?
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the easiest solution they can make is inverse the AOE cap so smaller groups take less damage against larger groups.Its no reason why a larger group should take less damage the a small maneuverable group.

Making that 1 change will spread people out and reduce the lag.