Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Sorcs and Favoritism

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I get it. You do better on sorcs. And there are a number of reasons. Some origin in the class, some origin in outer class stuff (8% destro buffs, being ranged). Granted. But c'mon. Really now? After you guys argued for nerfs to pets, curse, streak, dark exchange, shields (even if all mag toons can stack at least 2 shields) and destro ult (who also can be used by everyone) - now it's being able to *** off and plant a tent?

BTW how can I see what class the chars in the alliance war leaderboard are? If I hover over the names I only see the @. Or do you know them from teaming/ fighting against?
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorc community: Please, nerf DK, DK OP as hell, please make other classes able to kill them...

DKs nerfed to the ground.

Sorc community: Please, nerf NBs. NBs too stronk, cloak too stronk, NB unkillable...

NBs nerfed to the ground

Sorc Community: Please, nerf Temps. Templar house too stronk, heals too stronk. Malubeth too stronk.

Temps nerfed (almost) to the ground.

Non Sorc community: Hey ZoS, sorcs are overperforming. Maybe you should touch them a little.

Sorc community: You kidding? Sorc is the most nerfed class in this game, sorc is OK. Stop asking for nerfs, you should ask for buffs to your class. Nerfing sorcs is not gonna solve your problems... L2P... Get Gud...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny to see all that bad players, who don't know how work sorc complaining, I can't stop laughing :D
    Options
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    It's funny to see all that bad players, who don't know how work sorc complaining, I can't stop laughing :D

That's rich from soemone who recently said that "On live, magicka dk is overpowered ".

How about you instead learn how to play mDK and stop complaining, because I can't stop laughing.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
    Options
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draqone wrote: »

That's rich from soemone who recently said that "On live, magicka dk is overpowered ".

How about you instead learn how to play mDK and stop complaining, because I can't stop laughing.

Quote the all thing, don't use words out of context pls.

But I repeat, every one know when a sorc burst and how burst shield, it's just so much telegraphed, in morowind, if you can't kill a sorc at the same skill lvl, it's a BIG L2P issue or you are a magblade :*
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Sorc community: Please, nerf DK, DK OP as hell, please make other classes able to kill them...

DKs nerfed to the ground.

Sorc community: Please, nerf NBs. NBs too stronk, cloak too stronk, NB unkillable...

NBs nerfed to the ground

Sorc Community: Please, nerf Temps. Templar house too stronk, heals too stronk. Malubeth too stronk.

Temps nerfed (almost) to the ground.

Non Sorc community: Hey ZoS, sorcs are overperforming. Maybe you should touch them a little.

Sorc community: You kidding? Sorc is the most nerfed class in this game, sorc is OK. Stop asking for nerfs, you should ask for buffs to your class. Nerfing sorcs is not gonna solve your problems... L2P... Get Gud...

Sure that it was only the sorcs who cried nerf? Sure that the respective classes didn't argumented against nerfs? Sure you aren't polemic to justify your agenda?
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know the Sorc community. Is that @Derra, @Minalan , @Chilly-McFreeze and @Biro123 ? So you guys are responsible for all the nerfs ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, haven't you seen me hurricane people to death while I streak back to alliance base? Waaaay faster than bloodporting or wayshrines. ;)
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall still on about this?

Mag sorcs will always be overpowered,

ZoS hasn't cared about imbalances with it
    Currently doesn't care how overpowered they are
    And they still won't care into the future.

I.E. play mag sorc or get off the game is what everyone here defending sorcs is saying right now. Why? Because there is literally ZERO reason to play anything else because they outperform in Everything compared to any other playstyle.

This "balance" crap will never be addressed as long as these OP fan boyzz are here saying they aren't OP.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F"ing disgusting.

It's like watching a rigged olympics being defended with the same amount of reasoning as "because if you aren't cheating you aren't trying" Type of mentality

This is part of the reason subs are being cancelled this lack of attention to Issues that have been sitting for MONTHS now
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on May 21, 2017 2:39PM
    Options
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, haven't you seen me hurricane people to death while I streak back to alliance base? Waaaay faster than bloodporting or wayshrines. ;)

Are you purposefully ignorant?

Why would I want to take 5 minutes to ride to Alessia from Blue Road Keep if I had that choice?

A Sorcerer or Nightblade can just streak or stealth out of a zerg situation then find a safe hiding place until the other faction leaves the area.

I would LOVE to be able to do that on my Templar and I'm sure my Dragonknight friends would too.

Elusive Mist isn't nearly as good as Ball of Lightning or Cloak, because you're still able to be hit by projectiles that snare when you're in Mist Form. Maybe if they'd fix Mist I wouldn't be so peeved, but they have mentioned nothing of preventing slow-downs in Mist Form.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't take a joke, right? ;)

Sure some classes are more mobile than others, but are these mobile classes the same that can't facetank a couple of guys, eating lots of damage and heal back to full in an instant? Would be horrible if different classes have different concepts and design ideas.

I would love to run around and under allesia bridge, slipping of all the *** that get's thrown at me, troll groups with that and I'm sure my nightblade friends would too.

Hope to see you soon in a nerf-cloak thread.
    Options
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure some classes are more mobile than others, but are these mobile classes the same that can't facetank a couple of guys, eating lots of damage and heal back to full in an instant? Would be horrible if different classes have different concepts and design ideas.

I would love to run around and under allesia bridge, slipping of all the *** that get's thrown at me, troll groups with that and I'm sure my nightblade friends would too.

What are you talking about? Sorcs are the tankiest (shields), do the most damage, and are the most mobile.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I'd like to know the Sorc community. Is that @Derra, @Minalan , @Chilly-McFreeze and @Biro123 ? So you guys are responsible for all the nerfs ;)

What have i done now?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are overpowered in everything? Ah. That's why we see so many Sorcs as healers or tanks in end game raids. They can literally tank the warrior in vHRC alone while keeping 11 people alive and doing 53k DPS at the same time.

Truth is: Sorcs are only good at being DDs. If you talk about PvP, they are strong at delayed burst. But they don't bring any group synergy (besides encase spam or negates) or utility with them. They are decidedly not good at everything.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs are overpowered in everything? Ah. That's why we see so many Sorcs as healers or tanks in end game raids. They can literally tank the warrior in vHRC alone while keeping 11 people alive and doing 53k DPS at the same time.

Truth is: Sorcs are only good at being DDs. If you talk about PvP, they are strong at delayed burst. But they don't bring any group synergy (besides encase spam or negates) or utility with them. They are decidedly not good at everything.

Ahm negate us the best offensive utility skill for any group. Encase is the best root out there. And tell me how many nb healers you ever saw in trials. Or how many dk healers. Sorc renders nbs completely in pve and in group pvp. They have better survivability and more damage and now better sustain. There is now drawback for using a sorc. That is where things need to change. Also all classes should have the same dps potential regardless if they are good tanks or healers. Why because DD is the most used spec in this game why should >50% of the players be one class if they want to be best for their job?
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure it would be nice. But since ZoS and the PvP community is so insistent on nerfing the other classes ability to facetank, it's about time the mobile classes also eat commensurate nerfs.

What goes around comes around. People want to come on these forums all day and whine about "cancerplars" and "perma-blocking DKs" and then complain when ZoS in it's nerf induced frenzy hits their class. Serves them right I say.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Walk into a trial and tell me what a regular group of DPS ratio is for DD's

Oh wait can already tell you

7 Mag sorcs and 1 Mag dk (for vmol chaining adds)

Otherwise, that's right you guessed it, 8/8 Mag sorcs for trials

For dungeons? Eh Not so much but anything you can do on any class setup, is done decidedly better and faster on a Mag sorc.

For tanking and healing ahhh yes, but the Templars and now wardens will be used as off tanks. So that diversifies that. Wardens will arguably now be the best healer (post templar gutting) and templars will more or less be on Par with other healing classes with the loss of major mending.

For DPS purposes there is NO diversity or question what class you should be using. The clear superiority is irrevocably in Mag sorcs Favor in EVERY way. Mobily, Execute, Shields adding 20k+ resistances on top of armor and health bars, Pets doing insane amounts of damage, un dodgeable un blockable skills being made more and stronger (crushing shock or other morph and also curse, plus scamps CC)

Not to mention Nightblades the other supposedly DPS class Is NEVER even mentioned or used.

This list of extra *** I can post is moutain-like

SORCS are CHEESE

Period
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on May 21, 2017 3:18PM
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

The only problem with negate is that it's sometimes hard to see because of lag and the lack of a clear indicator. I'd want negates to be alliance color coded so that you can discern at first glance if it's an enemy negate or your own alliance one.

Negate isn't even that strong apart from that, and the state we have now is the result of a buff it got after it was useless for quite a long time. Negate is a PvP only ultimate. As far as utility goes, for PvE it's Warhorn or gtfo.

Edit: The best roots out there are Fossilize and Talons. Period.

@Joy_Division

Streak nerfs not enough? As far as I'm concerned perma block builds are only an issue if you give damage to them, unfortunately that happened with Wrath and Tremorscale. If you take that away they are fine. They can't be killed easily, but they won't kill you as well. Sounds about right. And I never understood the hate towards blazeplars. Just don't hit that sun shield like an idiot.
    Edited by Feanor on May 21, 2017 3:25PM
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neighbor wrote: »

What are you talking about? Sorcs are the tankiest (shields), do the most damage, and are the most mobile.

What are YOU talking about? Don't pretend that DK or Templars are NOT better at tanking than a sorc.

Shields:

My stam Sorcs would like to have a word with you. ;)

First off, if you're talking about 3 shields + pirate skeleton monster set on live, I totally agree with you. That was bad design and Pirate Skeleton is rightfully changed to not proc on shields. See, first hit shields take.

Second hit are frontloading cp. Think about it this way: if you have 10cp in shattering blows right now you get +5% dmg on shields. With the same amount of invested cp you get more dmg tomorrow. More damage on shields. For free. Before you say "hey, frontloading also works on bastion" - indeed, but most people who soley rely on their shields have already spend a great amount on that, so shield bonus through cp much likely stays the same.
    I won't even start with things that go through shield.

Thirdly, and this is something you should let sink in when you talk about tanky shield sorcs: they need to slot 3 shields to be "tanky". Three. Shields. They rely on these. Pulling up 3 wards will cost around 12,5k tomorrow and get's you what? 13-20k depending on how much max resources you have. You will see fewer ward spams.

Also, and I can't say that often enough: the worth of shields gets rapidly reduced if there are more attackers while e.g. cloak's and dodge roll's worth increases.

Damage:
    Sorcs rely on timed burst. That burst is great, indeed. But it's easy to miss/ dodge. You know when it will come, it's predictable. Dodge the frag and you have 3.5 seconds to heal back up, reposition, burst yourself, or do whatever you like.

Mobility:
    I'd put sorcs mobility on equal to nb. These are the two mobile classes. Like I said. Both classes can't build a house and stand their ground.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

The only problem with negate is that it's sometimes hard to see because of lag and the lack of a clear indicator. I'd want negates to be alliance color coded so that you can discern at first glance if it's an enemy negate or your own alliance one.

Negate isn't even that strong apart from that, and the state we have now is the result of a buff it got after it was useless for quite a long time. Negate is a PvP only ultimate. As far as utility goes, for PvE it's Warhorn or gtfo.

@Joy_Division

Streak nerfs not enough? As far as I'm concerned perma block builds are only an issue if you give damage to them, unfortunately that happened with Wrath and Tremorscale. If you take that away they are fine. They can't be killed easily, but they won't kill you as well. Sounds about right. And I never understood the hate towards blazeplars. Just don't hit that sun shield like an idiot.

No talons are not anywhere close to encase because a sorc brings the mobility to root anyone. I can simply run away from a magdk because he has no chance to follow me, a mag sorc on the other hand can simply streak and apply encase in a large cone.
    Negate absolutely destroys ppl. It hardcounters any mag build in pvp, removes any caltrops or other ground aoes. If you compare it to nova or veil of blades, no one would ever choose any of them in pvp over negate.
    The easiest way to kill a destro zerg in pvp in a keep is with negate, 1 negate can kill the whole zerg while no other ulti can do that. Destro ult heal through, standart - heal through, meteor - heal through, negate - oh *** where are my heals?
    Options
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

No talons are not anywhere close to encase because a sorc brings the mobility to root anyone. I can simply run away from a magdk because he has no chance to follow me, a mag sorc on the other hand can simply streak and apply encase in a large cone.
    Negate absolutely destroys ppl. It hardcounters any mag build in pvp, removes any caltrops or other ground aoes. If you compare it to nova or veil of blades, no one would ever choose any of them in pvp over negate.
    The easiest way to kill a destro zerg in pvp in a keep is with negate, 1 negate can kill the whole zerg while no other ulti can do that. Destro ult heal through, standart - heal through, meteor - heal through, negate - oh *** where are my heals?

It's so funny to read you, it's like a sorc come here alone in a castle, put a negate, and world is falling :D

First, talons is close to encase, because talons is an AoE cirle when encase is a rectangle in front of you. Also, mdk have mobility with mist form and can stand and tank people. Sorc will streak, encase then streak again.

You need to compare Group utility ultimate with other group utility ultimate : Nb have soul theter, templar have healing ultimate, sorc have negate, and dk have standart. They all perform very well in x vs x.

A sorc need at least a NB to kill a group, because destro will always be outheal if there is no negate.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

It's so funny to read you, it's like a sorc come here alone in a castle, put a negate, and world is falling :D

First, talons is close to encase, because talons is an AoE cirle when encase is a rectangle in front of you. Also, mdk have mobility with mist form and can stand and tank people. Sorc will streak, encase then streak again.

You need to compare Group utility ultimate with other group utility ultimate : Nb have soul theter, templar have healing ultimate, sorc have negate, and dk have standart. They all perform very well in x vs x.

A sorc need at least a NB to kill a group, because destro will always be outheal if there is no negate.

HAHAHAHAHA

Did you really use mist form from the vampire skill line as our mobility?

LmFAO

Knowing how buggs it is, and how slow it is, it's barely a crawl faster than walking. That is not mobility being forced to use
    vampirism.

And knowing that actually being able to talon any decent group is hilarious.

Stop being ignorant
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on May 21, 2017 4:25PM
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

HAHAHAHAHA

LmFAO

Knowing how buggs it is, and how slow it is, it's barely a crawl faster than walking. That is not mobility being forced to use
    vampirism.

Stop being ignorant

Lol. You never see mistform spammers tanking 10+ enemies running them in circles round a tower?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

I said that negate has the capability to kill a destro zerg when coupled with other damage sources because it stops all magicka players in it from using heals, ultis and damage abilities. With roots and cc's no mag player will survive in a negate because he can do nothing. The other ultimates just deal damage and snare them or debuff them but no other ulti negates full builds.
    I don't say that one negate will destroy a whole keep but it has the potential, just like sorcs have the potential to hit 71k single target, something other classes can't do.
    Did you just compare soul theter with negate? Soul theter is an AoE cc with good burst damage and a dot, but it is nothing you will kill ppl with and additionally you can easily cc break. Negate creates an AoE that completely counters magicka abilities and ultimates.
    Why would a sorc need a nb to kill stuff? Sorcs have better survivability in XvX with shields because they have a higher effective life, while nb has either dodge roll which is ignored by aoes or mediocre heals which don't help you when the destro zerg deals 30k burst damage with deto+ destro ult because you are dead while the sorc survives. Also streak is far better than cloak in XvX because cloak breaks too often due to Aoes.
    Options
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

HAHAHAHAHA

LmFAO

vampirism.

Stop being ignorant

Lol. You never see mistform spammers tanking 10+ enemies running them in circles round a tower?

What the hell do you want the Mist user to do, just stand there and die?

Templars and Dragonknights have to sit there and try to preserve enough resources to kite, heal, and CC.

They have to use many skills in a rotation to accomplish this.

Sorcerers only need to press Bolt Escape and Dark Conversion to kite, heal, CC, and preserve resources by just using two skills. THEN they can add in Daedric Mines or Defensive Rune for added annoyance at trying to capture them.

Sorcerers have WAY too much damage, mobility, resource sustain, and CC. They need to lose SOMETHING soon or they and Warden will dominate PvP.
    Options
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, I don't know how long you've been playing..
    For all of 2015, people laughed at me for playing Sorc. In fact, I would join some random groups and even get kicked before the dungeon even started. 2016 brought some more nerfs, but, thankfully later in the year healers got better sets, and we got better sets, all dps got better set, and we adjusted in trials.

As for Raids, Sorc will always have high DPS because they do have the best AOE, and in this game, they tend to have a million adds for challenge, instead of mechanics. You can nerf Sorc once again if you want...but Trials will become long and tedious. It might be better to ask for better AOE for other classes.

You seem to ignore every post in this thread where people point out past nerfs to Sorcs, and just how weak they were for 2 years.
    Edited by Hexquisite on May 21, 2017 11:02PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

Options
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    @BohnT

@Joy_Division

HAHAHAHAHA

LmFAO

vampirism.

Stop being ignorant

What the hell do you want the Mist user to do, just stand there and die?

Templars and Dragonknights have to sit there and try to preserve enough resources to kite, heal, and CC.

They have to use many skills in a rotation to accomplish this.

Sorcerers only need to press Bolt Escape and Dark Conversion to kite, heal, CC, and preserve resources by just using two skills. THEN they can add in Daedric Mines or Defensive Rune for added annoyance at trying to capture them.

Sorcerers have WAY too much damage, mobility, resource sustain, and CC. They need to lose SOMETHING soon or they and Warden will dominate PvP.
    They also seems to have limitless skill slots able to use all of their support skills at once and still have enough place to slot something to kill people with. Those sorcs, so OP!

Edited by Witar on May 21, 2017 11:32PM
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
    Options
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are these people going on about?

When Im in cyrodiil and hit a sorc with its shields down they melt. Stam sorcs are a pain in the ass but mainly because of the mobility and the stupid heavy armor meta.

Magic sorcs just keep hitting them, gap close, hit gap close hit on and on. Eventually they will run out of juice and cant keep doing shields. I mean if your standing 30M eating frags, thats just bad game play. Magi Sorcs need to be put in melee ASAP, most of them are pretty bad when they cant get into their rotation at their preferred time. They spam shields, panic, run out of resources and die.
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you thought ZOS could balance classes fairly and unbiasedly?

Have you not learned better by now? You want balance? Go to a different game.
    Options