The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.1

• LZH
    LZH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soooooooooooooooo we still heavy attack boiz?
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks Gina, will be enjoying some capture the flag toniiiiiight!!!
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where Millenith was referred to as "fffffffMillenith" on certain steps of Crafting Certification. Unrelated, we’ve also removed the cat from the office."

Lmao! i have the same cat!
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cost reduction on magicka skills for dragon knights ehhhh? Welp. Hanging that class up lol even in full regeneration and seducer you run out of magical in about 6 skills in non cp campaign. Can't imagine the battlegrounds being different. ..
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - No nerfs for sorcs
    - Syphoning attacks is still absolute garbage
    - Nothing regarding magdk, we can just delete the class at this point
    - NOTHING REGARDING VMA, like wow
    - Warden still p2w
    - Sustain nerfs still make 80% of the sets in this game useless now as we have to use sustain sets and maybe a proc set.

Amazing patch, I'll be back next week. No point in touching ESO until the next pts notes come out.
  • DerpyShadowz
    DerpyShadowz
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lover

Tenacity: Fixed an issue where this Champion passive’s bonus to Heavy Attack restore values was slightly lower than intended.

This sounds fishy to me, like your making up an excuse to buff heavy attacking and support it. :D
    Lurking in the shadows.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, the one thing ZO$ is consistent about, not listening.
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    That's not the change i wanted on the siphoning strikes, the heal is the thing i don't even care about. :(
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any idea when pts will be up?
  • AtAfternoon
    AtAfternoon
    ✭✭✭
    9999 Poison Damage and stunning any enemy hit for 5 seconds and can proc every 5 sec? Is this a typo?
    Edited by AtAfternoon on April 24, 2017 6:06PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Predictably not reversing the most hated changes. I called it, they have this stuff locked in months in advance and nothing anyone says will change it. Zos doesn't give a f***

It takes them more than a week to collect and process the information coming from PTS feedback, figure out what they can (and want) to do, make the changes, and get the changes into a build and tested by QA. Not saying they will fix whatever it is you want fixed, but it is too early to be rolling up the carpets and turning off the lights.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 24, 2017 6:01PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • negbert
    negbert
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, software changes take time to implement.Code doesn't appear by magic. They will still be going through most of the feedback at this stage in the cycle.
  • Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    - No nerfs for sorcs
    - Warden still p2w
    - Sustain nerfs still make 80% of the sets in this game useless now as we have to use sustain sets and maybe a proc set.

Amazing patch, I'll be back next week. No point in touching ESO until the next pts notes come out.

Are you kidding? How many months did they spend to make these changes after 1T? When Housing was made by another team. And now you're waiting that ZO$ will fix problems and make ba... bal... nah, more changes for several weeks? LMAO, c'mooon.

I give improving in 2019 or 2020. Maybe on ESO 5-years anniversary.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Sorcs you survived another round.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sick DK buffs
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadow Barrier buff, I like it. On live it's critical to my build to keep near 100% uptime on this passive, on pts however I had some concerns about maintaining it after the resource management changes. With this buff though, those concerns are gone.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • cragontheone
    cragontheone
    ✭✭
    I seriously would like to know why they added those research scrolls... Like it really is a stab in the back to us master Crafters
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruinhorn wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    - No nerfs for sorcs
    - Warden still p2w

Are you kidding? How many months did they spend to make these changes after 1T? When Housing was made by another team. And now you're waiting that ZO$ will fix problems and make ba... bal... nah, more changes for several weeks? LMAO, c'mooon.

I give improving in 2019 or 2020. Maybe on ESO 5-years anniversary.

Good point, forgot wrobel was in charge of balance changes
  • hobicabobjob
    hobicabobjob
    ✭✭✭
    Can nightblade cloak make us invisible to our group mates, please? This would really help us not get noticed for our non contribution to the group.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not arguing faster changes(we know the speed they work with LOL) very little comunication from devs(check the dev tracker) stop making excuses for the people.
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    SO TANKS CAN ONLY GET BACK 1 KIND OF RESOURCE ?!?!?

WHAT IS GOING ON.

0 SUSTAIN CHANGES?????????????????

NOT EVEN ONE?????????????????

-_-
  • sirtadzio
    sirtadzio
    ✭✭✭
    I like the adaptation that orbs can restore the highest resource pool of either stam OR mag- this is excellent for DPS. But what about my poor tank friends??!! Before I could send shards for stam and orbs for magica, depending on their need, now they'll only ever get one- especially looking at magica intensive tanks not getting stamina back from any allied source now. (Except from the minor stam recovery buff they could get from a warden healer I guess?)
    PvE Healer
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Guys, please take a look on these bugs, they have been going for a long time now
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/336699/testing-ultimates-damage-confirmed-bug#latest
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• BloodMagicLord
    BloodMagicLord
    ✭✭✭✭
    rip ESO
    PC EU | Tank | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart
    STOP CLASS HOMOGENISATION
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9999 Poison Damage and stunning any enemy hit for 5 seconds and can proc every 5 sec? Is this a typo?

I just found my new armor set, for all my characters. >:)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    So some of you people are whining because they didn't fix everything you've all been whining incessantly about when you wanted it right this instant?

Good lord. You're like children that need to be sent to their room when not getting your way.

Have some patience.

I'll even spell it out for you.

P A T I E N C E

Learn it. Let the devs do what they're going to do. And if you don't get your way exactly, learn to deal with it or go away.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where is major mending solution to giving it back to Templars, but making it harder to keep 100% uptime? You said you listened to the feedback, that's what majority of people been rambling about in forums. And seriously, nothing about DK and Sorc??
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

Can you consider making one Orb morph and one Shard morph always give Stam, and the other morph always do Magicka? And have them be separate CDs for each of the different stat morphs? That a Templar can have both skills, and support both Stam and Magicka builds, but choose which to throw where, while non-Temps can at least give A resource back which is still better than it was before this patch?

As it stands, you're basically killing my NB tank with this current move, between siphoning attacks Nerf and now changing the morphs to restore what will inevitably be a higher Magicka pool, which I rely on to restore my stamina while tanking, defeating the entire purpose and effectiveness of a NB tank build.

Letting the casting player choose which stat they give with each skill would let groups have more purpose in composition and be less punishing to tank sustainability. This morph adjustment you just made helps DPS to some extent, but it hurts tanks. Let it be beneficial to both!
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me there's more adjustments for Nightblade coming that don't somehow make them even worse. ):

Shadow Ward change is good, but I still think I really don't need the health from Siphoning Strikes at all, and would much rather get more resources back. Something, anything to give us an edge over sorcs. :/

But I understand that you can't rehaul everything with a week's time (probably not even), and some of these changes are good QOL fixes, but pleeeeease.

Oopsie doo I totally forgot what forum I was in lul
    Edited by rhapsodious on April 24, 2017 6:13PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any idea when pts will be up?

Likely within the next couple hours.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post