The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.1

• MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Developer Comments:
    This will be a buff if your Money You Gave Us is above 40 and a reduction if it is below.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a proper Tremorscale adjustment. Snares are way too mighty in pvp. Please considering baselining all snares to 4 seconds. Especially that snare from the DK passive.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Spear Shards: The synergy from this ability and its morphs now restores Magicka or Stamina based on whichever has the highest maximum, instead of whichever has the largest missing percentage.
        • Known Issue: Luminous Shard’s resource return for the casting Templar is still restoring resources based on the largest missing percent. This will be fixed in future PTS patch.
        Developer Comments:
        Based on initial PTS feedback, we’ve changed the Magicka or Stamina this synergy gives you (as well as the Necrotic Orb synergy) to always restore the resource you have the highest maximum of so that it’s more consistent and reliable for your build type.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert
    God, no...
    So magicka players have NO way now to restore Stamina? Aside from Repentance which is a completely selfish skill now AND it requires you to get kills first - so no proactive stam sustain. And again - some classes will get hit more than others because other classes have, even as magicka spec - stamina sustain tools.
    This is a very bad change.

How about - leave Orbs the way they are before this change, make Blazing Spear restore magicka only, make Luminous restore Stamina only and let the Luminous synergy return alone for the casting Templar (ie. - whichever resource pool is lower).

I never used a spear shard on my magica toons -ever! and I'm playing this game since beta.
    Also if you refer to magica tanks than yes you might have a valid point but guess what there is a frost staff there that you can pair it with your sword and board to easy the stamina drain from blocking.

Thats a good change no need to change it further. Maybe just adjust the numbers here and there.
  • skwherl
    skwherl
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the part where you changed battle roar, igneous shield and adrenaline rush back to what it is on live?
    Squirrel
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9a1c38d3c666dfde4572d8e04fcd6e.png
    Warden
    • Animal Companions
      • Savage Beast: This passive ability now generates Ultimate when you cast an Animal Companion ability, instead of when you deal damage with an Animal Companion ability.
        Developer Comments:
        This change will make generating Ultimate from this passive more reliable for Wardens, as it can now proc off non-damaging Animal Companion abilities such as Betty Netch and Falcon’s Swiftness.

@ZOS_GinaBruno It will be so reliable that they won't even have to do it while in combat. Can all classes get a way to generate ultimate at will?

Perhaps it can be on shards for the Templar so the skill isn't worthless? Ultimate on cast for shards!

I'll even forfeit major mending in my Igneous Shield for ultimate on cast for my mDK.

I'm sure the Nightblades and Sorcs would also like in the party of free ultimate generation.
    • Moncho11
      Moncho11
      ✭✭✭
      Zvorgin wrote: »
      Warden
      • Animal Companions
        • Savage Beast: This passive ability now generates Ultimate when you cast an Animal Companion ability, instead of when you deal damage with an Animal Companion ability.
          Developer Comments:
          This change will make generating Ultimate from this passive more reliable for Wardens, as it can now proc off non-damaging Animal Companion abilities such as Betty Netch and Falcon’s Swiftness.

@ZOS_GinaBruno It will be so reliable that they won't even have to do it while in combat. Can all classes get a way to generate ultimate at will?

Perhaps it can be on shards for the Templar so the skill isn't worthless? Ultimate on cast for shards!

I'll even forfeit major mending in my Igneous Shield for ultimate on cast for my mDK.

I'm sure the Nightblades and Sorcs would also like in the party of free ultimate generation.

So nightblades have similar ability but must hit enemies for it to work. Yet another class skill or passive that Warden does better.
      • Zvorgin
        Zvorgin
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Moncho11 wrote: »
        Zvorgin wrote: »
        Warden
        • Animal Companions
            Developer Comments:

So nightblades have similar ability but must hit enemies for it to work. Yet another class skill or passive that Warden does better.

And Betty Netch and it's morph are FREE TO CAST abilities. Are you kidding me Zos?
        • Mitoice
          Mitoice
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @ZOS_GinaBruno

My only question is.. how are we supposed to pass things like vRoM or vCoS under 30 mins to get skin with the current nerfs?

Ive tried Morrowind beta and.. although i dont dislike changes, there are several things in this game that will be next to impossible with current nerfs and will discourage new players of playing or doing part of this content.

How are we supposed to pass vMoL with these current nerfs?
        • sdtlc
          sdtlc
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I love how we had simplyfied the ultimate generation, to prevent charging outside of combat and now bring it back for the lewdness of one class ...
          Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
          +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
          Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
        • Docmandu
          Docmandu
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          World
          • Werewolf
            • Pounce: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs were not applying the charge snare to the target enemy.

THANK GOD! More snares... just what this game needed!! </sarcasm>
        • Lore_lai
          Lore_lai
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Didgerion wrote: »
          Templar
          • Aedric Spear
            • Spear Shards: The synergy from this ability and its morphs now restores Magicka or Stamina based on whichever has the highest maximum, instead of whichever has the largest missing percentage.
              • Known Issue: Luminous Shard’s resource return for the casting Templar is still restoring resources based on the largest missing percent. This will be fixed in future PTS patch.
              Developer Comments:
              Based on initial PTS feedback, we’ve changed the Magicka or Stamina this synergy gives you (as well as the Necrotic Orb synergy) to always restore the resource you have the highest maximum of so that it’s more consistent and reliable for your build type.
          God, no...
          So magicka players have NO way now to restore Stamina? Aside from Repentance which is a completely selfish skill now AND it requires you to get kills first - so no proactive stam sustain. And again - some classes will get hit more than others because other classes have, even as magicka spec - stamina sustain tools.

How about - leave Orbs the way they are before this change, make Blazing Spear restore magicka only, make Luminous restore Stamina only and let the Luminous synergy return alone for the casting Templar (ie. - whichever resource pool is lower).

I never used a spear shard on my magica toons -ever! and I'm playing this game since beta.
          Also if you refer to magica tanks than yes you might have a valid point but guess what there is a frost staff there that you can pair it with your sword and board to easy the stamina drain from blocking.

Thats a good change no need to change it further. Maybe just adjust the numbers here and there.
          Do you PvP? If you do, then you'd know how important stamina sustain is there, regardless of spec.
          Also - even in PvE land you need stamina as a magicka spec. For roll, break free, block.
          Just one example - I would like to see how well you do playing magicka, doing top boss vHRC, with 0 stamina sustain.
          And, like I said - that's just one example.
        • ZOS_GinaBruno
          ZOS_GinaBruno
          Community Manager
          Still no Cyrodil?

We actually just turned Cyrodiil on, along with a new event to test. Visit this thread for details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/338947/pts-feedback-thread-for-midyear-mayhem
          Gina Bruno
          Senior Community Manager
          Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
          Staff Post
        • JamieAubrey
          JamieAubrey
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Still NO FIX for Streak

GG
        • ZOS_GinaBruno
          ZOS_GinaBruno
          Community Manager
          Still NO FIX for Streak

GG

Posted about this in a streak-specific thread, but we have a fix for this coming in next week's PTS patch to be fully tested.
          Gina Bruno
          Senior Community Manager
          Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
          Staff Post
        • Xsorus
          Xsorus
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @ZOS_GinaBruno

Assassin’s Guile
          (2) Spell Critical
          (3) Weapon Critical
          (4) Spell Damage
          (4) Weapon Damage
          (5) Increases the duration of your alchemical poisons by 4 seconds.

Ehh No

(2) Spell Critical/Weapon Critical
          (3) Health
          (4) Spell Damage/Weapon Damage
          (5) Increases the duration of your alchemical poisons by 4 seconds

There..now that set is actually viable.

(2) Weapon Damage
          (3) Spell Damage
          (4) Stamina Recovery
          (4) Magicka Recovery
          (5) Adds 2000 Max Stamina
          (5) Adds 2000 Max Magicka

Gee, you did the same thing to this as well

(2) Weapon damage/spell Damage
          (3) Weapon Critical/Spell Critical
          (4) Stamina Recovery/Magicka Recovery
          (5) 2000 Max Magicka/2000 Max stamina

there now that set is fixed as well

Stop Making hybrid sets that stray between both magicka/stamina, No one uses those sets because Hybrids are already weaker and you make them weaker even still by wasting their set bonuses like that. You also make the sets completely unusable for non hybrid builds as well...

If you want an apt example look at Ice Furnace set, That no one bloody touches because its a Magicka Set with weapon damage on it...Not even Wardens will touch it..and they should be one of the classes that might use it...
          Edited by Xsorus on April 24, 2017 9:54PM
        • arkansas_ESO
          arkansas_ESO
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we expect more adjustments to the classes in future PTS incrementals? Also, to be blunt, can we expect ZOS to revert changes unpopular in the community? Or is what we'll get when Morrowind goes live basically what the game will be like from now on?

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
        • dovakiineb17_ESO
          i tried my templar on PTS and i think the changes ZOS made are a little bit to hard. i understand the CP-changes, but rependence and shards is not right. i see the little Change you made to the shards this patch, but please let the shards be the old shards from live and let the orbs be orbs ^^
          in my opinion rependence is usless now but we will see if you try to give it another chance
        • Didgerion
          Didgerion
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Templar
          • Aedric Spear
              Developer Comments:
          God, no...

Do you PvP? If you do, then you'd know how important stamina sustain is there, regardless of spec.
          Also - even in PvE land you need stamina as a magicka spec. For roll, break free, block.
          Just one example - I would like to see how well you do playing magicka, doing top boss vHRC, with 0 stamina sustain.
          And, like I said - that's just one example.

In PVP - magica players need stamina just to break free and roll dodge occasionally. If you need to use stamina skills - then that is a hybrid build and you need to prioritize you magica and stamina pools according to your resource needs.

Also you don't need to brake free all CCs or all roots. Prioritize them. For example let streak CC run out - you really don't need to break that free if your HP is not dangerously low.

I have 0 stamina skills on my PVP build and I could sustain my stamina for breaking free.

If breaking free is a problem in morrowind please send a report to ZOS - maybe they have to adjust braking free costs. But i didn't see any nerfs on stamina end for magica users either than these shards. Which I don't see how it helps you on live currently? Do you get a shard after each cc break or do you dark convert all your stamina for magica and then use a shard and you are 100% full on all resources? - If it's the second scenario then - well my friend that's the exact reason of all these nerfs happening.

;
          Edited by Didgerion on April 24, 2017 9:50PM
        • Bam_Bam
          Bam_Bam
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          FeaR Turbo wrote: »
          SO TANKS CAN ONLY GET BACK 1 KIND OF RESOURCE ?!?!?

WHAT IS GOING ON.

0 SUSTAIN CHANGES?????????????????

NOT EVEN ONE?????????????????

-_-

Are you even surprised? :expressionless:
          Joined January 2014
          PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
          Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
          Lims Kragm'a
          Bam Bam Bara
        • Bam_Bam
          Bam_Bam
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          "Fixed an issue where Millenith was referred to as "fffffffMillenith" on certain steps of Crafting Certification. Unrelated, we’ve also removed the cat from the office."

Well I'm definitely gonna to sleep better knowing that. Meanwhile in game, the sky continues to fall....
          Joined January 2014
          PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
          Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
          Lims Kragm'a
          Bam Bam Bara
        • Joy_Division
          Joy_Division
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Developer Comments:
          This will be a buff if your Money You Gave Us is above 40 and a reduction if it is below.

:lol::lol::lol:
        • Banana
          Banana
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Nothing but more disappointment here
        • DemonNinja
          DemonNinja
          ✭✭✭✭
          Still NO FIX for Streak

GG

Posted about this in a streak-specific thread, but we have a fix for this coming in next week's PTS patch to be fully tested.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

The point of patch notes is to be INCLUSIVE OF ALL RELEVANT PLAYER FACING CHANGES to the game. (Excluding NDA type things, of course.)

Please stop spreading stuff around - it gets confusing and lost in the clutter of the forums. This is the first game I have ever played or worked on professionally where the development team does things piecemeal like this.
          @DemonNinja
          Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
          World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
        • Lore_lai
          Lore_lai
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          In PVP - magica players need stamina just to break free and roll dodge occasionally. If you need to use stamina skills - then that is a hybrid build and you need to prioritize you magica and stamina pools according to your resource needs.

Also you don't need to brake free all CCs or all roots. Prioritize them. For example let streak CC run out - you really don't need to break that free if your HP is not dangerously low.

I have 0 stamina skills on my PVP build and I could sustain my stamina for breaking free.

If breaking free is a problem in morrowind please send a report to ZOS - maybe they have to adjust braking free costs. But i didn't see any nerfs on stamina end for magica users either than these shards. Which I don't see how it helps you on live currently? Do you get a shard after each cc break or do you dark convert all your stamina for magica and then use a shard and you are 100% full on all resources? - If it's the second scenario then - well my friend that's the exact reason of all these nerfs happening.

;
          So you're saying that you do PvP, yes? And, as a magicka player you have never felt, ever, your stam pool being pressured.
          Interesting...
          Also, EDIT: errr - to make things clear, no I do not use stam skills as a magicka player. The only time I'd probably use them would be shuffle on a Tava's DK or Dark Conversion as a magsorc because I can get high stam regen.
          Honestly, no - for me - the changes they are making don't nerf/hurt my play-style in any shape or form (if anything, I get a buff), but it's not all about me as an individual.
          Edited by Lore_lai on April 24, 2017 10:15PM
        • GaldorP
          GaldorP
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Glad that research scrolls can be earned ingame and have a cooldown of almost a full day :)
        • deadvolt
          deadvolt
          ✭✭
          The shard orb, this change is going in the wrong direction the % was better to be honest as now necro orbs is useless now and now two templar healers again will be the norm as shards is tied to a skill tree which you lvl up as you level but orbs is the LAST THING you unlock with the undaunted skill line. So there is no reason for divesity again because shards will return more raw state than orbs anyway. I think the change to orb returning stamina is a very good one as it will give other class a way to return stamina but this change has just undone that in a way because now its based off of higher stat pools instead if % missing your never going to be able to return stamina and magicia to the one class as very few builds if any have equal stat pools
        • Ocelot9x
          Ocelot9x
          ✭✭✭✭
          Magıc wrote: »
          Ocelot9x wrote: »
          ahahahahah now even nbs are more tanky than dks LOL

?

Ask all the top raid guilds: We're all still using DK tanks because they funnily enough are still the best.

I was sarcastic,with those changes nb are more tanky while we dk lost our major mending. And I'm talking about PvP btw
        • DKsUnite
          DKsUnite
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          @Hutch679 it's really not that bad on the PTS. I have gone full duels witour dropping below 70% magicka. I have survived in 1v2/3 in battlegrounds for like minutes on end.

That's with having my SD above 3k aswell :)
          Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
          Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
          Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
          Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
        • TazESO
          TazESO
          ✭✭✭
          RavenRoxie wrote: »
          RavenRoxie wrote: »
          Templars...............................

giphy.gif

You forgot to remove the NB from your list.. Unless maybe magblades still work in some fashion? :pensive:

My nightblade is only used for crafting and thieving. ;)

Same.
        • TazESO
          TazESO
          ✭✭✭
          Still no Cyrodil?

We actually just turned Cyrodiil on, along with a new event to test. Visit this thread for details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/338947/pts-feedback-thread-for-midyear-mayhem

Oohhh yiiiiissss