The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Congratulations to all the new Grand Overlords

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would anyone be happy if zos just Hand Outs all Veteran pve Content titels/motify/gear for free?

as they just did with the whole pvp Content.

im sure all the trophys will look awesome in my hous from all the vtrails, i prolly will never have
    Edited by BuggeX on March 3, 2017 2:54PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Magic_Longsword
    BuggeX wrote: »
    would anyone be happy if zos just Hand Outs all Veteran pve Content titels/motify/gear for free?

im sure all the trophys will look awesome in my hous from all the vtrails, i prolly will never have

Pay for a group to carry you, and you will. Same difference.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what about mealstorm? well i have the titel and gear from it, what about others?
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Magic_Longsword

what about mealstorm? well i have the titel and gear from it, what about others?

Well you can pay for a friend to do the run for you on your account. Got quite a few pvp friends who did it that way (though all of this is hearsay, obviously). Pm me for more hypothetical details ;)

Otherwise, if you're only interested in weapons, prior to this patch you could skip rooms 3 to 9, which many people crying now about the AP farming did. Now though, same solution applies. Pay someone or ask a friend nicely to run it for you. Who knows, you might even get into the weeklies.

Kinda makes you wonder how many weekly runs were done by the same person. Huehuehuehue
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you can pay for a friend to do the run for you on your account. Got quite a few pvp friends who did it that way (though all of this is hearsay, obviously). Pm me for more hypothetical details ;)

Otherwise, if you're only interested in weapons, prior to this patch you could skip rooms 3 to 9, which many people crying now about the AP farming did. Now though, same solution applies. Pay someone or ask a friend nicely to run it for you. Who knows, you might even get into the weeklies.

Kinda makes you wonder how many weekly runs were done by the same person. Huehuehuehue

i think its a differeence to exploit for a bound weapon that doesnt affect the market or to ruin a whole market.
    also i know ppls who run it 200 times and still dont have a weapon they need
    Edited by BuggeX on March 3, 2017 3:21PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Magic_Longsword

i think its a differeence to exploit for a bound weapon that doesnt affect the market or to ruin a whole market.

And I know people who opened 1k spinner boxes without getting a sharpened sword. Same difference.

And I wasn't talking about the effect on the market. I was talking about the same idea of getting something others have worked hard for in an easy and morally cheap way.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I know people who opened 1k spinner boxes without getting a sharpened sword. Same difference.

And I wasn't talking about the effect on the market. I was talking about the same idea of getting something others have worked hard for in an easy and morally cheap way.

they could just buy the spinner. no Need to exploit 10mil ap for it
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Magic_Longsword

With what money. You said it yourself, pvp players make money by selling motifs and overland boxes.
    Edited by Magic_Longsword on March 3, 2017 3:37PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Yup no point pvping anymore if everyone gets grand overlord.... Like if everyone is below grand overlord is fine cuz once ppl get it they imediatly get big boost in skill.

LoL QFT!

Also well-done to Frozy if he was troll-posting, I'll bite:

AP gains have nothing to do with why the state of PvP is so sour, if anything people are actually playing the map now even if imperfectly. Cyro is a joke because certain groups on many factions do things like PvDoor the map in the mornings while nobody is on to defend and the scoring system considers that a "win" in terms of the overall campaign score in our only outlet to "Endgame PvP".

Kinda sounds like you from your original post. Overlords indeed lol...

This. Oh and nightcapping smurf mega zerg needs to be fixed.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Magic_Longsword
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Yup no point pvping anymore if everyone gets grand overlord.... Like if everyone is below grand overlord is fine cuz once ppl get it they imediatly get big boost in skill.

LoL QFT!

Also well-done to Frozy if he was troll-posting, I'll bite:

AP gains have nothing to do with why the state of PvP is so sour, if anything people are actually playing the map now even if imperfectly. Cyro is a joke because certain groups on many factions do things like PvDoor the map in the mornings while nobody is on to defend and the scoring system considers that a "win" in terms of the overall campaign score in our only outlet to "Endgame PvP".

Kinda sounds like you from your original post. Overlords indeed lol...

This. Oh and nightcapping smurf mega zerg needs to be fixed.

Since when are AD called smurfs or am I missing something?
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With what money. You said it yourself, pvp players make money by selling motifs and overland boxes.

yea, and that Option just died
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Magic_Longsword

yea, and that Option just died

Well exactly, and as I said, that's a thing you can rightfully cry about. But what I don't understand is why people that previously completely disregarded, nay participated in some game-breaking bugs and exploits like vMSA, TBS, Hist, Imperial Physique, Salvation etc. now QQ regarding the AP farm.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just click the devtracker and look at the crap they actually reply to then you'll see that they dont give a shiney crap about pvp in the slightest.

I was mortified once when there was huge game breaking pvp bugs and they made no comment on pvp but they replied 5 times in a thread about a npcs missing eye brows or something along them lines.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, yeah, I mean, with double AP those loafers are doing their final two weeks to G.O. in one week, so they've really done nothing to earn the title.

Speaking of which, to all of the Majors out there who took the long way from Captain Grade One to Major Grade One, I got that on one of my characters in just 5 days with the double AP week. Sorry (not sorry).
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my volunteer to a tyro, was really crazy this week
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a idea of how many new Grand Overlords EU got now? 10? 15? 20? :o
    :]
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Will do perfect run for 1 mil gold xD
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a idea of how many new Grand Overlords EU got now? 10? 15? 20? :o

atm 5 , wish me luck maybe will be 6th soon and those who got it were alredy pretty high rank.
    Im joking wont get GO its way too high even tough i was high alredy maybe overlord if i wish to put all weekend into this.
    Edited by ExcaliburESO on March 4, 2017 9:15AM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    @frozywozy nobody is making GO in a week dude, those who have gotten this week were already really close, yes we are all making silly amounts AP but when getting GO in 10 months is considered doing it crazy fast(rip Crystalized) double AP is not going to shorten that down to a week.
    On EU there are people who got 20 mil AP last 3 days from farming bleakers. There are people who got Grand Overlord without being close. I know of at least 1 GO who was AR29 before the event.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    and those
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    @frozywozy nobody is making GO in a week dude, those who have gotten this week were already really close, yes we are all making silly amounts AP but when getting GO in 10 months is considered doing it crazy fast(rip Crystalized) double AP is not going to shorten that down to a week.
    On EU there are people who got 20 mil AP last 3 days from farming bleakers. There are people who got Grand Overlord without being close. I know of at least 1 GO who was AR29 before the event.

thats simply not true from lvl 37 yes not 29
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    and those
    Sanct16 wrote: »

thats simply not true from lvl 37 yes not 29

@BEZDNA *Cough*
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    bezdna wast lvl 29 maybe when bb mine was there not sure
    Edited by ExcaliburESO on March 4, 2017 9:51AM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Haderus has a 30 queue and Trueflame is only on high you know the game is a joke.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    And this is AD smallscale in TF: E******* (+56) - DPS: 5,057 (64,798 Damage in 0:12.8s)
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    When Haderus has a 30 queue and Trueflame is only on high you know the game is a joke.

Games been a joke for a while now :(
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there was a lvl 44 Warlord (AR43-44) at bleaker's a while ago? That's not broken at all :p
  • Magic_Longsword
    Valencer wrote: »
    Apparently there was a lvl 44 Warlord (AR43-44) at bleaker's a while ago? That's not broken at all :p

Actually he was General.
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys i miss 2.8 milion till overlord <3
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4Ot0mDf.jpg
    Yoo What's good?
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do people care about someone else having a title that does nothing except get you zerged more? The keeps ticks need to be adjusted for many reasons, but trying to keep GO "exclusive" is not one of them. There should be more incentives to get the rank, but feeling like a special snowflake should not be one of them.
    - Mojican