Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations to all the new Grand Overlords

• L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grand overlord shall be given strictly to players who stack on crown, use eye of potato and make everyone in the campaign on 500 ping
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2Pissue wrote: »
    grand overlord shall be given strictly to players who stack on crown, use eye of potato and make everyone in the campaign on 500 ping

Probably the main issue i have.

GO used to be a choochoo achievement almost exclusively (sorry to everyone who will inevitably get pissed about this for whatever reason). The only reason why i think someone in an organised group has "earned" it more is because they actually played the game. On easymode. Kind of.
    But atleast they played actively.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

GO used to be a choochoo achievement almost exclusively (sorry to everyone who will inevitably get pissed about this for whatever reason). The only reason why i think someone in an organised group has "earned" it more is because they actually played the game. On easymode. Kind of.

Yeah the last 10 ranks they probably did like that; but the first 40 was done in the early part of the game where they took down entire raids of players, solo, who didn't have diminished AP gains, by stacking ultimates due to and broken gear sets/skills and dynamic ultimate regeneration.

It used to be way easier to gain AP - then for a couple of years the AP gain decreased - and now it skyrocketed again.

The GOs who are complaining right now are the GOs who abused previous best ways of gaining AP; including kill trading.

It's not that their arguments are wrong; Bleaker's is bad for the game - it's just that it's so hypocritical when it comes from them.
    Edited by Zinaroth on March 4, 2017 5:41PM
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 6. The Grand Overlords have accepted me as one of their own. They still haven't noticed that I'm just a first sergeant.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

Yeah the last 10 ranks they probably did like that; but the first 40 was done in the early part of the game where they took down entire raids of players, solo, who didn't have diminished AP gains, by stacking ultimates due to and broken gear sets/skills and dynamic ultimate regeneration.

It used to be way easier to gain AP - then for a couple of years the AP gain decreased - and now it skyrocketed again.

The GOs who are complaining right now are the GOs who abused previous best ways of gaining AP; including kill trading.

It's not that their arguments are wrong; Bleaker's is bad for the game - it's just that it's so hypocritical when it comes from them.

All the first batch of GOs did legit gameplay. Back in the day there used to be many many guilds about so even if you ran into a ball group with a ball group it wasnt farming scrubs like its been for the last year or so.

Most the first GOs fought for campaigns taking keeps and trying to win when campaigns used to matter. Hell i banned my guild from waiting for ticks for the first 6 months.

Most the people happy about the farm is from nobodies who dont have the time or dedication to achieve it.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

For the most part I would agree that GO is normally a group play\time played achievement but that is at least partially because small groups tend to not pursue AP in the same manner as medium\large groups. Since the introduction of the destro ult any 4-6 man group literally has the firepower to wipe any group no matter how large if they play their cards right and have funnels to kite to. This in conjunction with the AP changes has arguably made 6--a highly optimized 6--the best group size for farming AP in even in the zergiest of campaigns. The problem is the play style is still incredibly AoE centric and most small group players barely tolerate the idea of running steel tornado or the destro ult much less a full AoE speced magicka build or the like.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone claiming GO is anything more than a time investment is just wrong. I got rank 50 on the 3rd day of the event. Literally the only reason why I wasn't GO long before this week is because I've quit the game at least 4 times and missed out on a year of PvP + time spent PvEing focused on trial times. If someone got it legit you know who they are because you've fought them countless times and that's what matters. I don't know why seeing some random with the rank/title would trigger you
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakers on Haderus PC-EU is so ridiculous right now, that if you go there no matter what faction you have a very high change to crash and not able to log back in. Players have made 20m+ AP in just over 3 days of being Semi-AFK. ZOS roll-backed AP from players that were at Blackboot mine, they should do exactly the same with those at outposts. I couldn't care less for players being Grand Overlord it's just that AP became kinda useless now to make money off.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler You stould up for the community at blackboot mine, you should do it now to!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Bleakers on Haderus PC-EU is so ridiculous right now, that if you go there no matter what faction you have a very high change to crash and not able to log back in. Players have made 20m+ AP in just over 3 days of being Semi-AFK. ZOS roll-backed AP from players that were at Blackboot mine, they should do exactly the same with those at outposts. I couldn't care less for players being Grand Overlord it's just that AP became kinda useless now to make money off.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler You stould up for the community at blackboot mine, you should do it now to!

To be honest.

I think they should give back every blackboot person their ap at this point.
    It´s pretty clear they´re not going to do anything about bleakers and having punished people for abusing blackboot but then doubling ap and letting bleakers farm happen for 6 days straight is just sticking the finger to anyone caring about pvp.

These devs do not care. It´s pathetic.

CSvJt3hXIAA_tNi.jpg:large
    Edited by Derra on March 4, 2017 7:54PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• C4rt3r_H4ll
    C4rt3r_H4ll
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Talcyndl wrote: »
    One week of double AP = 2 weeks of base AP. Maybe three weeks when figuring in the anticipated higher population and overall focus on AP.

I don't think this will really make much difference in the long run.

I think you forgot the part where there is no CP, and most people didn't adjust their gear and have no idea how to deal with it. Also, read my first post again. My group is getting 300k ap / hour. Some of us got over a million AP already since maintenance. Do the maths.

But Zenimath makes up for it by kicking everyone off of the game on a Saturday.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye I agree they should do something about the bleakers farm. I'm glad it's not happening on NA.

• Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All the first batch of GOs did legit gameplay. Back in the day there used to be many many guilds about so even if you ran into a ball group with a ball group it wasnt farming scrubs like its been for the last year or so.

Most the first GOs fought for campaigns taking keeps and trying to win when campaigns used to matter. Hell i banned my guild from waiting for ticks for the first 6 months.

Most the people happy about the farm is from nobodies who dont have the time or dedication to achieve it.

I am merely pointing out that I remember the days where DKs and Sorcs could wipe entire raids through certain combinations of gear and ultimate/skill spams and that many of the people who achieved GO earlier in the game abused the sh*t out of that on top of the fact that there were no diminishing returns. I recall seeing screenshots that also were in the 300-400k AP/hour back then but I am not going to bother trying to find those again so I guess that will have to just be an unsubstantiated claim of mine. I realize you weren't one of those guys since you played a Templar back then and had to resort to playing in a group, and this I aknowledge that a lot of guys also got GO simply through playing the game a ton, in a very effective way. Neither do I blame the people who abused the sh*t out of OP combinations that were clearly out of control. The responsibility falls on the developers. This is why I think it is hipocrisy that these same people now emerge and start bashing on people partcipating in the Bleaker's farm instead of adressing the developers. I think we can both agree that it is bad for the game and that it is worse than anything we have previously seen. But a lot of the already GOs complaining right now would have jumped aboard if it benefited them in a way they wanted or helped them achieve something faster, which they did not already have. I realize you're not one of these guys and this is just a generalization.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am merely pointing out that I remember the days where DKs and Sorcs could wipe entire raids through certain combinations of gear and ultimate/skill spams and that many of the people who achieved GO earlier in the game abused the sh*t out of that on top of the fact that there were no diminishing returns. I recall seeing screenshots that also were in the 300-400k AP/hour back then but I am not going to bother trying to find those again so I guess that will have to just be an unsubstantiated claim of mine. I realize you weren't one of those guys since you played a Templar back then and had to resort to playing in a group, and this I aknowledge that a lot of guys also got GO simply through playing the game a ton, in a very effective way. Neither do I blame the people who abused the sh*t out of OP combinations that were clearly out of control. The responsibility falls on the developers. This is why I think it is hipocrisy that these same people now emerge and start bashing on people partcipating in the Bleaker's farm instead of adressing the developers. I think we can both agree that it is bad for the game and that it is worse than anything we have previously seen. But a lot of the already GOs complaining right now would have jumped aboard if it benefited them in a way they wanted or helped them achieve something faster, which they did not already have. I realize you're not one of these guys and this is just a generalization.

Are you honestly comparing people PvPing and killing people to get AP to swapping a outpost back to back? What are theese "OP" combinations you speak of?

People were stupid back then and didn't know much about the game. Stupid people are easy to kill. AP gains are way higher now then what they used to be, mainly due to camps in the old days that made each player worth little to no AP.
    :]
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    20m+ AP in just over 3 days of being Semi-AFK
    VYs17mB.jpg

IT can be done!!
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on March 4, 2017 10:40PM
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any other excuses you can come up with to 'legitimize' this farm? Getting a bit tired of your comments on this topic tbh, everyone knows this shouldn't happen but it is all to ZOS to decide what to do.

2.5k+ Champion Points

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    8wBxPQb.jpg
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HAS THE TITLE, THERE'S ONLY ONE GRAND OVERLORD THAT MATTERS, AND THATS THE DARK PHOENIX!
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

I dont know what has happened to Hexis, but i came back this week after a 14 month absense to check out what this double ap event was.

And i have seen many, many people that are "famous" pvp-ers taking advantage of the bleakers roleplay thing

so if Hexis has suddenly chosen to take the moral highground here, and if we choose to believe he is against it, he stands to lose many friends on all alliances with his proposal to take the ap away.
    I can only think he had other arrangements this week and was not able to join the fun.

Because of the silence from Zos side and the obvious advocating on the offical forums of this event so many people gotten involved in it that it would be weird to take people's Ap off them.

I mean, i had the moral highground when graglorn came out and all my friends went from vr1 to vr12 in 2 days exploiting anomolies, i believed the vr ranks should be "earned" by honest questing.

We all know how that went.

I see the eu server has an active community that will take advantage of anything to skip the grind,

One example, because dc and ep were flipping at bleakers and ad could not seem to stop it, a "famous" player made an ep char and went from lvl10 tot lvl50 in less than 24 hours and gained 4 million ap in the process. I made some screenshots of the "honest" guy that went and killed dc players over and over. Very funny, but i am sure he is not the only one.

Alliance pride is not what it used to be i guess.

The only thing i found strange after being gone for so long is that zos has not done anything to prevent / detect obvious macro-ing to prevent being kicked offline.
    I staid up and played all through the night and took days off work to make as most off this week to catch up on ap, but knowing many players around me were lying in their beds made it a bit weird. All these stupid chars doing heavy attacks facing the wall. Not very immersive...

If anything, getting massive ticks without actualy doing any work or hitting any targets is not something i expected. I ranaround purging and defending the afk-ers for hours killing the ad (turned ep for the week) ult-bombers untill i thought sod it.

Well, we will see how it goes. I guess. The future of eso looks bright :)
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any other excuses you can come up with to 'legitimize' this farm? Getting a bit tired of your comments on this topic tbh, everyone knows this shouldn't happen but it is all to ZOS to decide what to do.

Feel free to ignore my comments then as I usually do with yours. I don't need to legitimize anything and I never said that I disagreed that this shouldn't be happening, infact I explicitely said that I hope ZOS patches this soon. It is happening though and I think holding every single player responsible is an insensical approach since that would encompas every single player who were at the site; no matter what grand moral claims they have about trying to stop the farm they also leeched the AP. Instead direct your rage the developers and spend less time debating on whether or not people are worth the GO title they have gotten this week. For all we know ZOS might roll back the AP gained like they did with the BWB Mine - which was an actual exploit.

If you're so dedicated to your crusade against this AP farming and people doing it I fully expect you and themdogesbite to cut all ties to your ingame friends who are currently farming AP alongside so many other and Abraxus to kick half of his guild for staying there all week leeching AP aswell. No? Didn't think so...
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭

Feel free to ignore my comments then as I usually do with yours. I don't need to legitimize anything and I never said that I disagreed that this shouldn't be happening, infact I explicitely said that I hope ZOS patches this soon. It is happening though and I think holding every single player responsible is an insensical approach since that would encompas every single player who were at the site; no matter what grand moral claims they have about trying to stop the farm they also leeched the AP. Instead direct your rage the developers and spend less time debating on whether or not people are worth the GO title they have gotten this week. For all we know ZOS might roll back the AP gained like they did with the BWB Mine - which was an actual exploit.

If you're so dedicated to your crusade against this AP farming and people doing it I fully expect you and themdogesbite to cut all ties to your ingame friends who are currently farming AP alongside so many other and Abraxus to kick half of his guild for staying there all week leeching AP aswell. No? Didn't think so...

If you are participating in this you cant put the blame on ZOS, they are not the ones doing it. People are already breaking ties and leaving guilds because of this. Left 2 guilds myself because they where farming it, lost all respect for anyone that is doing it and would not want to play with or be associated with any player doing this.
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

I dont know what has happened to Hexis, but i came back this week after a 14 month absense to check out what this double ap event was.

And i have seen many, many people that are "famous" pvp-ers taking advantage of the bleakers roleplay thing

so if Hexis has suddenly chosen to take the moral highground here, and if we choose to believe he is against it, he stands to lose many friends on all alliances with his proposal to take the ap away.
    I can only think he had other arrangements this week and was not able to join the fun.

Because of the silence from Zos side and the obvious advocating on the offical forums of this event so many people gotten involved in it that it would be weird to take people's Ap off them.

I mean, i had the moral highground when graglorn came out and all my friends went from vr1 to vr12 in 2 days exploiting anomolies, i believed the vr ranks should be "earned" by honest questing.

I see the eu server has an active community that will take advantage of anything to skip the grind,

One example, because dc and ep were flipping at bleakers and ad could not seem to stop it, a "famous" player made an ep char and went from lvl10 tot lvl50 in less than 24 hours and gained 4 million ap in the process. I made some screenshots of the "honest" guy that went and killed dc players over and over. Very funny, but i am sure he is not the only one.

The only thing i found strange after being gone for so long is that zos has not done anything to prevent / detect obvious macro-ing to prevent being kicked offline.
    I staid up and played all through the night and took days off work to make as most off this week to catch up on ap, but knowing many players around me were lying in their beds made it a bit weird. All these stupid chars doing heavy attacks facing the wall. Not very immersive...

If anything, getting massive ticks without actualy doing any work or hitting any targets is not something i expected. I ranaround purging and defending the afk-ers for hours killing the ad (turned ep for the week) ult-bombers untill i thought sod it.

What happened to me? :trollface: Reading your comment I can conclude that nothing has changed to you during your absence in this game. As I tell many players, that I don't care about players farming it as I have done a few nights myself. I suggest that during daytime you should PvP because there is PvP, if you are in the night hours and all the campaigns are empty, why not? Then the second reason I come there is to kill players... did you read that? Kill players, what zone is Bleakers a part of? Exactly!

Besides that I don't take a moral highground neither do I participate in the name of Zerg Squad, I am there as myself and don't take the actions as a guild.

Yet again I achieved Grand Overlord in 2016, I already knew then that a title/rank doesn't mean much as players have gained it through ways that require not much effort. But do you have a negative opinion about them compared to what is happening now? All the Grand overlords before blackboot mine and outposts actually PvP'd for their ranks, so that statement in my opinion is totally invalid. So me posting a comment in this topic telling that I don't like the way you talk means I am dedicated with a crusade against AP farmers? That says much more about your base point of view towards every player that has an opinion in this topic, stay more negative that will really help!

Blackboot mine being an exploit, yes you are right! Does that also mean that outposts are an exploit? No it doesn't and this is the main-reason that I am not against players doing it but I would accept and it would be reasonable to give the same treatment.

2.5k+ Champion Points

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Why do people care about someone else having a title that does nothing except get you zerged more? The keeps ticks need to be adjusted for many reasons, but trying to keep GO "exclusive" is not one of them. There should be more incentives to get the rank, but feeling like a special snowflake should not be one of them.

Well said, as always.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP and PvP ranks became nearly irrelevant when they changed the AP originally.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRX wrote: »

Lol yep. Thieves guild patch killed it. I remember back around the IC patch you were the highest ranked player on AD and I think I was 2nd highest at general lol.

A lot of good players quit though. Casuale had like AR35 or something within a month of the game release lmfao.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol yep. Thieves guild patch killed it. I remember back around the IC patch you were the highest ranked player on AD and I think I was 2nd highest at general lol.

A lot of good players quit though. Casuale had like AR35 or something within a month of the game release lmfao.

Lol yeah for sure. Casuale and then people like Fireshot, Perma, and Naw would of been pretty far ahead of everyone.

But at least AP was all the same at that point.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

fixate was praetorian when he left.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

fixate was praetorian when he left.

This. Fixate and Casuale were fighting for highest rank before Fixate left, then Casuale left.

• Magic_Longsword
    Is it a bad time to ask for special mounts or some alliance war special goodies (beyond the house furniture) for players rank 50? :3
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

I made this char while playing with a EP friend and I needed a Ep magblade. I went there to get proxy, combat frienzy 2 and skillpoints.

Places like this is bombers heaven

Cute that you took pictures tough. Cheers :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZsIDSSGV4

yup it was REAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYY hard to get ap back in the day, must have been rough, sure glad I missed it / sarcasm
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick