The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Congratulations to all the new Grand Overlords

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    So end game pvp is apparently about getting alliance war ranks and not murdering people, which hasn't changed. 8/10 thread 4/10 complaint, try again.

Imo there's no such thing as end game pvp. PvP doesn't change whether you are lvl 1 or 50, it's the same setting, same opponents, same fights.

You can view pvp as an endgame, once you've farmed all your gear and all your skillpoints.

Maybe that'll change with battlegrounds and leaderboards.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    A similar thing happened in pve where some wall was bug and people were exploiting it to get the Dro'mathra destroyer title. It got hotfixed in short time but why is this not being looked into even though it was obvious this would happen?

Imagine the outrage if Dromathra exploit wasnt fixed fast and on top of that ZOS makes an event where you deal double damage in that dungeon. Even saying '' We know people are exploiting to get the title but we'll look into that after the event''.

The exploit to single handedly kill the last boss in the hardest trial in the game existed for over two weeks before it got fixed; at which point many hundreds had already gotten the achievement and title. I have not heard of any bans being handed out. Is that your definition of fast and fair?

Besides this isn't even an exploit. People are not doing something that wasn't intended in the game; taking a keep is intended to give you AP. People are at most playing the game in a way the developers did not intend; that is the fault of the designers and not the players.

So please don't make this into a "ZOS cares only about PvE"-rant by taking an example of a poorly handled exploit from PvE, and polish it until it's a shiny turd, and then compare it to something that isn't even an exploit, in PvP.

The two are also not comparable when it comes to the time aspect; the PvE one took 10 minutes and basically cut your short of over half a year of progress if you would have started out at ground zero when it comes to getting into raiding, where this one is saving people for maybe a month of farming at the most; and still takes a ton of time to farm even with the AP buff. Furthermore alliance rank is not a testiment to skill, only to time spent and thereby experience, whereas getting the title and achievement for killing the hardest raid boss in the game is; or atleast used to be.
    Edited by Zinaroth on March 1, 2017 9:27AM
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, all I want to know is.
    After you get Frosted at GO, are you gonna make Salted?
    :p
    For real tho - why do you care so much about rank? I get that you've put a lot of time into it, but that is time time spent having fun with your friends and that should be reward in and of itself.
    Besides all that GO will give you is another reason for people to zerg you.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @frozywozy

Your reasoning is flawed, you do understand what Double means???

This as you obviously don't understand means that what you would earn in two weeks is what you will earn in 1 week!

So your premise is wrong.

If however you had alluded to those that game the system, which includes many of the GO's we already have, then that happens with or without Double AP, so on that basis the rank is already meaningless.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ITT: unimportant people determining the metrics for attaining in-game accomplishments.

ITT: enough salt to rebuild the Bering Strait.

ITT: enough tears to fill the Mississippi River.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how much AP it takes from Centurion II to Colonel I? It says 784,000 on UESP but I checked last night in-game and I remember it being at least 920,000.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    A similar thing happened in pve where some wall was bug and people were exploiting it to get the Dro'mathra destroyer title. It got hotfixed in short time but why is this not being looked into even though it was obvious this would happen?

Imagine the outrage if Dromathra exploit wasnt fixed fast and on top of that ZOS makes an event where you deal double damage in that dungeon. Even saying '' We know people are exploiting to get the title but we'll look into that after the event''.

The exploit to single handedly kill the last boss in the hardest trial in the game existed for over two weeks before it got fixed; at which point many hundreds had already gotten the achievement and title. I have not heard of any bans being handed out. Is that your definition of fast and fair?

Besides this isn't even an exploit. People are not doing something that wasn't intended in the game; taking a keep is intended to give you AP. People are at most playing the game in a way the developers did not intend; that is the fault of the designers and not the players.

So please don't make this into a "ZOS cares only about PvE"-rant by taking an example of a poorly handled exploit from PvE, and polish it until it's a shiny turd, and then compare it to something that isn't even an exploit, in PvP.

The two are also not comparable when it comes to the time aspect; the PvE one took 10 minutes and basically cut your short of over half a year of progress if you would have started out at ground zero when it comes to getting into raiding, where this one is saving people for maybe a month of farming at the most; and still takes a ton of time to farm even with the AP buff. Furthermore alliance rank is not a testiment to skill, only to time spent and thereby experience, whereas getting the title and achievement for killing the hardest raid boss in the game is; or atleast used to be.

The only reason you don't care about it is cause you sit there all day long.
    :]
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know there are other reasons to not care too right? Its just a fictional title.
    I'd understand the anger if ppl like this actually gained something from afking at bleakers that helped then in combat. But they don't.

To put it into a perspective where I'm on your end. Iccl about how many people run around with dromatra destroyer title they got by exploiting. As long as they can't actually beat our scores we put effort in it doesn't matter.

And yes if you didn't know I also am sitting there afk. Why you may ask. Simple, because I can.

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xblackroxe wrote: »

You know there are other reasons to not care too right? Its just a fictional title.
    I'd understand the anger if ppl like this actually gained something from afking at bleakers that helped then in combat. But they don't.

To put it into a perspective where I'm on your end. Iccl about how many people run around with dromatra destroyer title they got by exploiting. As long as they can't actually beat our scores we put effort in it doesn't matter.

And yes if you didn't know I also am sitting there afk. Why you may ask. Simple, because I can.

But you do benefit though, You gain AP, which you can spend on overland boxes and motifs in order to get gold.

Let's put this down in a simple anology that i think you might be able to understand; Theres a line of people waiting for something and you've been standing there for hours, maybe you even went there a few days in advance in order to secure your spot in the line. A group of people suddently comes and cut place in line, right in front of you.

If you have any normal or decent sense of morals, you should understand the point.
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

But you do benefit though, You gain AP, which you can spend on overland boxes and motifs in order to get gold.

Let's put this down in a simple anology that i think you might be able to understand; Theres a line of people waiting for something and you've been standing there for hours, maybe you even went there a few days in advance in order to secure your spot in the line. A group of people suddently comes and cut place in line, right in front of you.

If you have any normal or decent sense of morals, you should understand the point.

But only those that already got there good standing in the line complain cause now everyone has the ability to skip the line except them and that all for a cosmetic good with no relevance
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@pjwb16_ESO already made a good point about the line.

The problem I have with all the anger about this grnd is the hypocrisy behind it.

If we look at the last year since tg launch cheese is in the uprising.

First Vicious where the whole forum went nuts about how its no skill but the 1vX and smallscalers defended it saying they need something against bigger numbers else they always win.

Then a bit later I remember all the hate towards elite when they where still big on trueflame for meteor spamming people. They probably did it for the falldamage bug but thats not the point. Soon later ZS did the same. And there is no denying cuz during that time i played with you sometimes I that happened.

Then destro ulti came out again the forum went nuts but you still used it and you still do to this date.

Now the new cheese is AP farming and exactly the same happens again. It may be too much cheese for you to use it but that doesn't give you the right to tell everybody how pathetic they are when you did the same patch after patch the last year.

Note: idc what you do or not do I just simply can't stand hypocrites. And while you maybe didn't play for the most part of that period most of the people in your group did.
    Edited by xblackroxe on March 1, 2017 2:14PM
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pjwb16_ESO wrote: »

But only those that already got there good standing in the line complain cause now everyone has the ability to skip the line except them and that all for a cosmetic good with no relevance

Wrong, most people go there to earn AP which is then spent on overland boxes for items to sell. This directly affects the in-game economy and especially hurts PvPers who don't have another source of income. It also hurts people farming theese sets in the zones and from dolmens.

I personaly dont care to much for the ranks since a already reached max a long time ago, but this does not change the fact that the AvA ranks is still one of the progression systems for PvPers. Everyone that recently reached Grand Overlord have had this "achivement completely taken away from them now thanks to the outpost swapping.
    The problem I have with all the anger about this grnd is the hypocrisy behind it.

First Vicious where the whole forum went nuts about how its no skill but the 1vX and smallscalers defended it saying they need something against bigger numbers else they always win.

Then a bit later I remember all the hate towards elite when they where still big on trueflame for meteor spamming people. They probably did it for the falldamage bug but thats not the point. Soon later ZS did the same. And there is no denying cuz during that time i played with you sometimes I that happened.

Then destro ulti came out again the forum went nuts but you still used it and you still do to this date.

Now the new cheese is AP farming and exactly the same happens again. It may be too much cheese for you to use it but that doesn't give you the right to tell everybody how pathetic they are when you did the same patch after patch the last year.

Note: idc what you do or not do I just simply can't stand hypocrites. And while you maybe didn't play for the most part of that period most of the people in your group did.

Alright, let's make it even simpler. If somebody wants, for example a sharpend vMA firestaff you go and do maelstrom arena. You farm and farm until you get what you want from it and it may take a hundereds of runs if you are unlucky. All of a sudden, players can stand AFK in the arena in order to get the items they want and all that time you spent is now moot. Even easier example would be, the chest in Maw of Lorkaj which allowed you to just enter and get set items others spend lots of time raiding in order to get. No problems with that either or?

Skills and item sets are a completely different ballgame and a ongoing thing that gets balanced by the devs, you as a member of Hodor should understand such a basic concept.

This outpost swapping is nothing else then a *** attitude from the players using it. So yes, i fel that i can say that it is a pathetic behaviour and people doing this obviously have no concern for the well beeing of the game.

I can't speak for people i play with. I'm not their nanny. They all have voices, morals and opinions of their own.
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you claim my analogy is wrong your analogy was already wrong from the beginning...
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong, most people go there to earn AP which is then spent on overland boxes for items to sell. This directly affects the in-game economy and especially hurts PvPers who don't have another source of income. It also hurts people farming theese sets in the zones and from dolmens.

I personaly dont care to much for the ranks since a already reached max a long time ago, but this does not change the fact that the AvA ranks is still one of the progression systems for PvPers. Everyone that recently reached Grand Overlord have had this "achivement completely taken away from them now thanks to the outpost swapping.

Alright, let's make it even simpler. If somebody wants, for example a sharpend vMA firestaff you go and do maelstrom arena. You farm and farm until you get what you want from it and it may take a hundereds of runs if you are unlucky. All of a sudden, players can stand AFK in the arena in order to get the items they want and all that time you spent is now moot. Even easier example would be, the chest in Maw of Lorkaj which allowed you to just enter and get set items others spend lots of time raiding in order to get. No problems with that either or?

Skills and item sets are a completely different ballgame and a ongoing thing that gets balanced by the devs, you as a member of Hodor should understand such a basic concept.

This outpost swapping is nothing else then a *** attitude from the players using it. So yes, i fel that i can say that it is a pathetic behaviour and people doing this obviously have no concern for the well beeing of the game.

I can't speak for people i play with. I'm not their nanny. They all have voices, morals and opinions of their own.

Well since all the sets are BoE the only thing it actually does is screw with the economy. Nobody is gaining an edge from gear the could just buy or already have. And the economy is *** since patches, not much this changes. So all this comes back to is ego and hypocrisy.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    So, all I want to know is.
    After you get Frosted at GO, are you gonna make Salted?
    :p
    For real tho - why do you care so much about rank? I get that you've put a lot of time into it, but that is time time spent having fun with your friends and that should be reward in and of itself.
    Besides all that GO will give you is another reason for people to zerg you.

My next toon is going to be called Burnt. It is going to be a bomb blade using Eye of Flame. ;)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @frozywozy

Your reasoning is flawed, you do understand what Double means???

This as you obviously don't understand means that what you would earn in two weeks is what you will earn in 1 week!

So your premise is wrong.

If however you had alluded to those that game the system, which includes many of the GO's we already have, then that happens with or without Double AP, so on that basis the rank is already meaningless.

This argument got countered a good dozen of times in this thread already. Please come again.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @frozywozy

I'm enjoying this dbl AP week. Nutz has 1.5m AP in 2 days and Tavurth has 1.1 sooooo just let yourself go and half fun. That's the whole point of this dbl ap week. If you die oh well. Just Remember those O ticks are so juicy!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care much about titles or AP I just want to have fun and PvP.

But flippin' keep in turn to get AP hurts PvP since it's not real PvP.

Oh well I didn't have much time this week to enjoy AP and when I did I had long loading screens anyway. I'll wait until all those PvE'ers got their GO rank, vigor and caltrops and Cyrodill will be playable again.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eq6Qc2q.jpg

Thanks @frozywozy
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    Eq6Qc2q.jpg

Thanks @frozywozy

Congrats Manoekin! Always fun to fight your group win or loss. Hope your enjoying Emperor!
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know one thing. No one made GO solely on 1v1 fights.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was 2.5m off from getting GO before this event began. It certainly helped in finishing a toon I was no longer having fun on.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting this as thread of the year.
    #MOREORBS
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @frozywozy nobody is making GO in a week dude, those who have gotten this week were already really close, yes we are all making silly amounts AP but when getting GO in 10 months is considered doing it crazy fast(rip Crystalized) double AP is not going to shorten that down to a week.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    @frozywozy nobody is making GO in a week dude, those who have gotten this week were already really close, yes we are all making silly amounts AP but when getting GO in 10 months is considered doing it crazy fast(rip Crystalized) double AP is not going to shorten that down to a week.

Dude, this argument got countered a good dozen of times in this thread already.

Here is the latest one :
    Like I said in alot of my replies in this thread, I never said that people could farm 64 millions AP in a week. I said that alot of people who were high ranks already would get it with almost no efforts, abusing the Homestead AP buff on top of the double AP week on top of killing no CP inexperienced players on top of AP bonus.

All these factors combined together make people part of organized groups get between 1 and 2 millions AP a day (What I have been getting the past 2days), numbers that would have taken weeks to get prior of Homestead.

That on top of people trading keeps/outposts or waiting until the enemy faction flips it to push inside.
    Edited by frozywozy on March 2, 2017 6:54PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Here is the latest one :
    Like I said in alot of my replies in this thread, I never said that people could farm 64 millions AP in a week. I said that alot of people who were high ranks already would get it with almost no efforts, abusing the Homestead AP buff on top of the double AP week on top of killing no CP inexperienced players on top of AP bonus.

All these factors combined together make people part of organized groups get between 1 and 2 millions AP a day (What I have been getting the past 2days), numbers that would have taken weeks to get prior of Homestead.

That on top of people trading keeps/outposts or waiting until the enemy faction flips it to push inside.

I had a thought; what if Zenimax plans to raise the Alliance Ranks to 60 at the release of Morrowind?

We'd get a whole new race to see who would reach 60 first.
  • dantator
    dantator
    ✭✭✭
    I remember back in the earlier days of eso, I had a whisper from someone well known in the game who said that having a higher PvP rank than your opponent means that you're more skilled of a player. I kid you not. lmao
    Edited by dantator on March 2, 2017 10:11PM
    +Divine Force+

+Divines+
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a L2D issue.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »

Here is the latest one :

I had a thought; what if Zenimax plans to raise the Alliance Ranks to 60 at the release of Morrowind?

We'd get a whole new race to see who would reach 60 first.

Then make it a clown crate rng purchase? :trollface:
  • Magic_Longsword

Well, given that you could skip room 3 to 9 of vMSA, that your guild members did it, and that there was no massive outcry even though that exploit was known for several months, I'd say your argument is a bit flawed.

Only in vMSA, you didn't get on weeklies doing it since you earned no points for the rounds you skipped, nor could you get Flawless since it involved dying to get back into the map.

I only see a problem of butthurt egos there, not saying you in particular, but from many Grand Overlords that go so far as to post "GO before Bleakers" in their signature as if those getting the rank now devaluate it more than Big Boss or Taresgos ever could.

If anything, you're one of the few people talking about what should matter: the economy and the diminishing profits from PVP based income, that was already meager to begin with. I'm with you on that.

But don't go talking about vMSA when your guildies used to exploit it themselves and surprisingly enough didn't whine on forums about it.