The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow - i had zero clue there was sooooo much going on behind the scenes...

I love it that many of you here are so familiar with how things work from a much larger and broader perspective then myself (still hanging out at the bottom of the totem pole :p)...

I remember about a year or so ago it seemed for the most part the strategy was map based and for the most part things "seemed" to make sense...

the only serious farming seemed to occur at random resources...not so much anymore...the outposts have turned into farms, the bridge an eternal battleground and it seems PvDoorimg is all the current rage...

stay strong fellow warriors - play for fun and friends...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! Sorry, didn't mean to poison it with that.

naw man, ya'll are great!!!

whenever you put a good bit of time and passion into a thing - it sucks when things get all turned around and convoluted...and, on top of that to have certain individuals intentionally trying to make it difficult on others...

it's an mmo so, best part of game is other players - worst part of game, is other players :#
    Edited by geonsocal on February 9, 2017 7:08PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am really dreading them closing other campaigns. Scourge is so unstable as is. @TequilaFire, do you think the battlegrounds is going to pull people away from pvp or will it (like dueling did) lose its appeal?
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could also get more action in the other campaigns though. Not just Scourge.

Options
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is running in Skull today. First time we have dropped out of Scourge since we swapped from Azura. It was a lot of fun fighting for the emp spot. When I dropped out we held 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th with a few others moving up through the top 20. I managed to hold 2nd for an hour or two but fatigue got the better of me and I slipped to 4th. Too old to pull them all nighters.
    It was good to make the top 10 without having to farm AP. Everyone played the campaign like it's supposed to be played. There was a lot of banter between us trying to get each other to miss defense ticks.
    I hope the upcoming change to AP will put Scourge on track to be more like Skull, no leaderboard full of people you never see at a siege. No holding outposts on the other side of the map while ignoring home keeps.
    Edited by Maff on February 10, 2017 3:00AM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, another day in the neighborhood :p

laying dead right outside the front door of bleakers...been one of those sessions where I seem to keep being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

playing blue at the moment...been switching up a bunch lately...

for me right now, I need to work on certain characters...made a lot of changes recently...always trying to figure stuff out...

finally starting to at least try to remember to take my potions...reworked my quickslot to fit in the three alliances potions - "my starter kit" :)

man, was dying so much this morning that i actually switched out my black rose for beekeepers...bad feeling to feel squishy when you're wearing seven pieces of heavy armor...

been watching some nice battles between AD and EP while I been hanging out dead here at bleakers...I'm sure most folks think I'm spying - seriously, what would you tell anyone..."oh hey, look there's a fight and other players are here"...

I'm pretty naive though in some respects - i'm sure some folks could think up more devious stuff...

got kicked from another pvp guild - I've actually lost count at this point how many times that's happened...note to self - stop joining pvp guilds...

I'm naturally a fairly reclusive individual - but - if I ever was to kick off a guild - it would be an all alliances pvp guild (hmmmm, gotta think of an appropriate name now - ya know "mercenary" has to be in their somewhere)...always been a big fan of the samurai...

don't care who you kill, what characters you wanna play, regardless of their faction...do your own thing - be happy...

when you wanna pvp - check the roster, group up with folks from same side, go have fun...seems simple enough :p

Edit: wait, wait - got it :o ...the name would be: i ain't no stinking spy...yeah, that'll work...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 11, 2017 6:58PM
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players for Hire
    Ganks are Us
    No Emp Push Here
    Spies for All
    Fruit Salad
    Black Alliance (all three colours)

It is hard to find people that are accepting of players playing for other Alliances. I was in a PC guild that was but it was an accepted rule that we had a main faction and we played together in that faction on one campaign and no one should play another faction in that campaign. The guild campaign was never the competitive campaign equivalent of Scourge. It was always accepted that Scourge equivalent was a free for all.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one @geonsocal wasn't in Cyro at the time but got notification of the scroll delivery

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the covenant :) ...somehow the only guy I got in 7 pieces of heavy seems to be the one who ever ends up with those heavy "ol scrolls on his back...even with stam pots, it's a painfully slow process :p

got a set of fiords just for scroll running...i've never had a chance to use it though...
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really recommend have speed pots on you all the time. I don't use rapids on my stamblade because when you run alone, you need every possible slot in your bar to take care of yourself. I took a red scroll back from ad and those speed pots really make a difference. Especially since they last the duration of the potion (about 47 seconds). Really good pots to use. Immobility + speed + stamina is a stamblades best friend :)

Really sucks for sorcs running scrolls tho. You can't use steak with a scroll and if you sprint, you won't be able to break CC if you're ganked :(
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Curragraigue - you out running dungeons or trials?

looks like the blue crew is once again taking an active interest in scourge...text chat's been pretty constructive...DC has been staying out of sejanus for the most part...

AD is looking pretty solid right now too...just a short time into the campaign and there's a nice struggle right now for top position...
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was skyshard hunting and finishing off some weapon levelling on a character to get them ready for Cyrodiil. I don't PvE as much as I used to, just a few sets I'm trying to finish from dungeons otherwise I don't really need to do them until I level one of my three remaining babies up to Undaunted grind level.

Options
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to spend my week in Skull. It's an odd campaign that goes from being completely lifeless to having some of the best fights I've had for a while. I've been in 2v20 fights and didn't get immediately steamrolled, sometimes getting a few kills in while being heavily outnumbered. I think spending all our time in Scourge before this has conditioned us to deal with fighting against large groups.
    I'm currently 4th in line for emp (and top dk in the campaign!) and there's a very slim chance I could make it if the number 1 guy drops (number 2 and 3 are guild mates that will drop for me). Won't hold my breath though. I don't care much for having the emp buff or title, but I would like to get that snazzy costume.
    Back to Scourge next week. I kinda miss it, even though I die all the time there.
    Options
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner Thanks again for the link. A week away from seeing the effects on Scourge, Haderus & Skull.
    Hey gang!

In the coming Homestead update, we will be closing several campaigns across most platforms. As always we want to ensure a healthy population exists in Cyrodiil and the campaigns noted here for closure were vastly under populated. If you’re assigned to these campaigns, you will be granted a free re-assign and rewards based on the Campaign status at the time of closure will be granted when you log in.

PC EU – The Campaigns Spellbreaker and Ebony Blade will be closing on the EU PC Realm.

Xbox NA – The Campaigns Chillrend and Skeleton Key will be closing on the Xbox NA Realm.

PS NA –The Campaigns Chillrend and Thornblade will be closing on the PS4 NA Realm.

PS EU – The Scourge Campaign will be closing on the PS4 EU Realm.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was skyshard hunting and finishing off some weapon levelling on a character to get them ready for Cyrodiil. I don't PvE as much as I used to, just a few sets I'm trying to finish from dungeons otherwise I don't really need to do them until I level one of my three remaining babies up to Undaunted grind level.

if there was just (1) pc addon we could add to the console - i would so love to have the skyshard one (the merchant and lore book addons would be nice too though :))...

I have a bunch of characters that have rarely left cyrodiil the whole time they've existed...needless to say - i end up "respeccing" skill points a lot cuz i just don't have many to spare on most characters...

ever get a crazy build idea in your head just to realize after you've farmed or bought everything that maybe it wasn't such a great idea in the first place?

was riding around on my own a bunch this weekend and had some 1v1 encounters not go in my favor...decided my SnB (lightening staff on back bar) orc templar absolutely had to have a meridia's blessing/crest of cyrodiil set up...worse yet - just read i can duplicate crest of cyrodiil with "reverberating bash"...ugh...need to give the setup once last try in IC though, more opportunity for small encounters...

as soon as i got it all on and re-glyphed it suddenly dawned on me that unless i'm dueling or adventuring in cyro by myself and just running into other solo players - it's actually a pretty useless set up for zerg v zerg...think i'll probably just roll with plague doctor/black rose for awhile (ugh, need to go buy and farm some more plague doctor)...

at this point i think i now have all these heavy armor sets: Affliction, Beekeeper's, Black Rose, Crest of Cyrodiil, Meridia's Blessing, Rattlecage, Undaunted Bastion and Willows Path, plus assorted monster helms, i've only collected a couple of the heavy monster shoulder pieces...

just thinking of it now - of my 8 characters - i have one character who wears 7 heavy and one who wears five and three who wear 2 heavy...at least all that heavy stuff won't go to waste :p
    Edited by geonsocal on February 13, 2017 7:43PM
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign has been great this past week or two. There seems to be a gigantic battle going on somewhere whenever I log in. This is the PvP that sold me on this game. Yesterday's AD army to get our scroll (and remove DC from) Faregyl was amazing. I'm seeing battles where different skills matter. During the siege I saw someone drop the destro ult onto the defenders on the wall and cleared that section out. Finally, a use for the non Eye of Storm morph.

I also survived a gank attempt and killed the ganker. That was a nice moment.

Geo, I think I saw you in Cyrodiil but I didn't get a chance to attack.

Overall Scourge is in a great place right now (from my perspective). There are huge fights on both sides of the map and between all three factions. This campaign might be McDonald's because I'm lovin' it.

One thing I don't love is "That Guy" on text chat. That Guy who writes, "Everyone on my team is stupid because they aren't doing what I tell them" and "Everyone else on my team needs to break away from the fun battle and go take a different castle". Often That Guy and his group aren't doing what they demand everyone else needs to do. That Guy also loves to bash members of his own team. That guy seems to think we work for him. Hint: We don't. Don't be that guy.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    This campaign has been great this past week or two. There seems to be a gigantic battle going on somewhere whenever I log in. This is the PvP that sold me on this game. Yesterday's AD army to get our scroll (and remove DC from) Faregyl was amazing. I'm seeing battles where different skills matter. During the siege I saw someone drop the destro ult onto the defenders on the wall and cleared that section out. Finally, a use for the non Eye of Storm morph.

I also survived a gank attempt and killed the ganker. That was a nice moment.

Geo, I think I saw you in Cyrodiil but I didn't get a chance to attack.

Overall Scourge is in a great place right now (from my perspective). There are huge fights on both sides of the map and between all three factions. This campaign might be McDonald's because I'm lovin' it.

One thing I don't love is "That Guy" on text chat. That Guy who writes, "Everyone on my team is stupid because they aren't doing what I tell them" and "Everyone else on my team needs to break away from the fun battle and go take a different castle". Often That Guy and his group aren't doing what they demand everyone else needs to do. That Guy also loves to bash members of his own team. That guy seems to think we work for him. Hint: We don't. Don't be that guy.

howdy @ballcap...i'm guessing when the new patch rolls around "the non Eye of Storm morph" will be more and more popular, i believe "eye of whatever" seems to be getting a bit of a nerf:
    [*]Destruction Staff
    Adjusted the order of the Active Abilities in this skill line. They now unlock in the following order:
    Force Shock
    Wall of Elements
    Destructive Touch
    Weakness to Elements
    Impulse
    Elemental Storm:
    Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could occasionally cause your ground-target reticle to become stuck and prevent you from using other abilities.
    Reduced the damage for this ability and its morphs by 5%.
    Reduced the damage done by this ability and the Eye of the Storm morph by 10%. The damage from Elemental Rage remains unchanged.

Developer Comments
    Spoilerhide
    The size of this ability coupled with the mobility of Eye of the Storm has made it extremely potent in PvP without allowing enough counterplay. Due to this, we’ve reduced the base damage but allow you to regain that damage by selecting the Elemental Rage morph. This is similar to previous changes we made to Force Shock and Uppercut – you’ll now be choosing between extra damage or extra utility.

not sure if that means there's now a 15% cut to the damage from eye of whatever???

wow, it has been ages since i grouped up...yeah, i never really appreciated folks "barking" orders at me in any kind of setting (amazing i made it through so many years in the military :))...

"I also survived a gank attempt and killed the ganker. That was a nice moment." - always, always a good feeling - one of the reason i appreciate our stealth players so much - it's exciting to survive the gank attempt, unbelievable good feeling to actually get the chance then to kill the ganker...

"Geo, I think I saw you in Cyrodiil but I didn't get a chance to attack." - considering how much i've been changing up skills, attributes, mundus stones and gear over the last month or so - just looking in my direction these days might be enough to cause my characters to spontaneously explode and then turn to dust :p
    Edited by geonsocal on February 13, 2017 9:01PM
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

I was the one guy in zone chat who said they needed help sieging fares southern wall on a hill. Some guy in chat mocked the idea, funny how me and 10 people who came to help got the wall down faster then the people getting farmed on the Lumber mill side. Smh

Gonna take a break for a few weeks, some of these AD are getting under my skin. Hard to fight for this alliance sometimes when they are out to mock everything you do.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 13, 2017 9:16PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was the one guy in zone chat who said they needed help sieging fares southern wall on a hill. Some guy in chat mocked the idea, funny how me and 10 people who came to help got the wall down faster then the people getting farmed on the Lumber mill side. Smh

Gonna take a break for a few weeks, some of these AD are getting under my skin. Hard to fight for this alliance sometimes when they are out to mock everything you do.

hope all is well for ya @Takes-No-Prisoner :) ...there are some seriously sneaky places to siege from - one being the south side of Faregyl on those rocks, another being the north side of glademist, also up on the rocks...it's funny, you can be standing in the keep, hear the siege, but, still take a few minutes to figure out exactly where the heck the fire is coming from...i'm not sure if you can even reach folks up on the rocks on the south side of faregyl with your own seige...

honestly man, i don't know how folks whom primarily only play one or two characters, or, whom are very competitive in pvp, campaign after campaign keep from burning out...

i'm pretty much the definition of a casual player - and, even i feel the burnout every few weeks...

just curious @Takes-No-Prisoner ...when you take a break from pvp...what do you normally do in eso?
    curious-george-website.png
    Edited by geonsocal on February 13, 2017 10:18PM
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @geonsocal you must be a big kid at heart with your curious george, daniel tiger slash mr rogers.

I play EP in scourge, and we are the most dysfunctional alliance I have ever seen. Too many egos, too many trolls, and only a few willing to work together. Its quite sad if we all worked together we could give it a good run.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @t3hdubzy ...games should be fun...I get it though...folks get competitive (the whole play to win thing) and unfortunately that pressure to win or be successful can get the best of some folks...

I used to love playing EP cuz it always felt like you were rolling alongside this huge unstoppable red machine (the dragon :))...

I think one of the main things that helped AD get to the point they are at now where they are just totally dominant at times on the scourge map is a direct result from being on the losing end so often..they've figured out what, when and where to push...

I'm sure after awhile EP will re-consolidatr and grow strong again...

I'm on my phone so I can't see any signatures...what characters you playing on @t3hdubzy?

Edit: just thinking about it - i know I get a little frustrated when i'm playing EP and we're shut out from the emp keeps and I have to ride my mount to go find a fight at chalman or brk, or have to blood port to nikel...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 14, 2017 1:24AM
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal both my charachters are EP scourge. I got a stam orc dk, just recently started exploring tank but im a dps at heart. My fav toon is khajit stamblade. Made him back in october and now the orc gets no love.
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope something changes for Red, we need new blood. Ive resulted to most solo or small group play. Id crown more but I usually play while the wife slees.next to me, or the kids r playing and being loud in the background.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    I hope something changes for Red, we need new blood. Ive resulted to most solo or small group play. Id crown more but I usually play while the wife slees.next to me, or the kids r playing and being loud in the background.

seemed like losing the last campaign after 20 plus days in the lead, took a little wind out of folks' sails...understandable...

that's funny, thinking of you getting into some serious action in cyro while trying to remain physically as quiet as possible :)

can barely commit to my next meal...never had children or a wife...it's funny though, when my godson comes to visit (he's been gaming for a couple of years now, since about three :)) - he trolls me unmercifully when I try to pvp - his favorite line: "you sure do die a lot, huh? you're not very good at this game, are you?"...already with the rhetorical questions :p

we end up playing a lot of disney infinity, sooner rather than later...

shoot, if you're already riding solo - why not take a little taste of some blueberry or banana?
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

seemed like losing the last campaign after 20 plus days in the lead, took a little wind out of folks' sails...understandable...

that's funny, thinking of you getting into some serious action in cyro while trying to remain physically as quiet as possible :)

can barely commit to my next meal...never had children or a wife...it's funny though, when my godson comes to visit (he's been gaming for a couple of years now, since about three :)) - he trolls me unmercifully when I try to pvp - his favorite line: "you sure do die a lot, huh? you're not very good at this game, are you?"...already with the rhetorical questions :p

we end up playing a lot of disney infinity, sooner rather than later...

shoot, if you're already riding solo - why not take a little taste of some blueberry or banana?

I may make a yellow on next XP event, i run with a guild thats a lot of fun who plays yellow only. I dont want to join the winning team though. I really hate grinding pve for skill points lol.

Im not sure if ill make a mag nightblade, though i can convert mine but i wouldnt wanna play it all the time, or go to a new class.

You and your god son sound like a hoot. How is disney infinity? Ive considered buying it for my 3 year old daughter to watch and maybe play but dont like the action figure concept.

Yea yellow really established their dominance by burning our sails and sinking our ships.
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

***that's funny, thinking of you getting into some serious action in cyro while trying to remain physically as quiet as possible

U have no idea and im a total button masher lol
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmmm, the good and not so good of disney infinity - it's losing its support, not really exactly sure why, but, disney is dropping it...no future content...no online application...

the game itself is an absolute blast though...the figures are great - totally works for kids...

for younger kids i'd personally recommend the marvel stuff over the star wars stuff- it's just a lot more kid friendly...

took my godson about a year to figure out how to orient his head, but, even before that he enjoyed it - heck, who doesn't enjoy being spiderman or the hulk :p ...they have some female characters also...

you can still find some of the stuff on sale in walmart...

I always rationalized it teaches good eye hand coordination and problem solving :)
    Edited by geonsocal on February 14, 2017 4:46AM
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure whats up with DC. Past couple campaigns last year, they seemed a lot more coordinated. What happened?

Allmadian / NesquikKid can't be the only peeps running groups on blue.

Nesquik generally mains red. He has a pretty vile NB and a tanky tank tank tank.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    DC has been protecting ad.

what up @Drdeath20 ...thanks so much for kicking in...

too funny :) ...i have a feeling you triggered a few of us with that comment...

I'm not sure stuff is all that "organized" within any of the alliances...i know some of the larger pvp guilds do in fact have a substantial impact on the balance and gameplay within our map though...

for myself - when i'm playing DC and glademist is the furthest keep east - for whatever reason - the ride just seems shorter to aleswell than to ash...plus for some reason - it just seems more natural to push east...plus, ash with those fields of view that go on forever can be a tough nut to crack...aleswell much more vulnerable a keep...
    Maff wrote: »
    ..also while playing yesterday I got a notification that Rusty had abdicated. I thought he was either passing emp to OJ or switching to EP. Whilst playing on AD later I learned he lost a bet in a duel and had to switch to EP. I watched the video of the duel, Rusty is not the easiest guy to take down in group play let alone in a 1v1. It's hard to catch him with his shields down.

see - that is the kind of inside "stuff" i would never know without you all :p ...thanks @Maff ...i had checked the leaderboards and couldn't figure out what the heck happened to rusty (i had seen him on his AD toon a couple of days ago)...

I dont mean to offend. If DC pushes east and backs ep up to the tri towers thats life. Its just too many times DC helps protect AD at the bridge @alessia. Ad could have all the scrolls and be emperor and DC will have a group of 20@ the bridge protecting ad

20 DC at bridge is just magplars farming. By no means is that a large DC group. Lulz. It's funny to look back and hear people talking about DC protecting us. Check the scoreboard.

AD is honestly more annoyed that EP seems to have just given up an accepted an over 1000-point gap behind us and DC.
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OutLaw_Nynx As a former Slug myself, I have to say...yeah. Back when Slugs were less than 100 players after launch, we had a good time taking and defending keeps day and night and working with other guilds/groups.

Mindset changed slowly after a year and new guildies were annoying. I got tired of the "take the keep on the other side of the map" routine or capture and let the "randoms" build the walls. And then the constant fighting with other guilds instead of working with them.

When I see the call outs in text chat to go here and there wherever they are, I just shrug while I defend a keep.

Hmm. You should tell them that they're living up to AD's conception of EP.

"30s to eval"
    Options