Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna team up with team red tonight?
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    Now now none of that talk in here please
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that actually sounds really cool, but, I gotta do some social stuff after work tonight...probably won't make it on until around 10pm pst...

if you'd like, send me a message with your gamer id...and I'll hit you up with a friend request...

same goes for all the cool folks on this thread :)

i'm not the most social person in the world, but, I can get it together for at least a few hours to appear normal :#
    Twitter-High-af-trying-to-act-normal-d8cc64.png
    hmmmm, very interesting that this particular subject seems to be dominated by spongebob stuff...always knew that show was a bad influence :p
    1bc5a90846f3a027dfd3ce790e7f9b224d7cdbc00018cf59522086f915e5b41c_1.jpg
    Edited by geonsocal on February 17, 2017 1:16AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yo @Yung_deezy818 ...what's up brother - how ya been?

man, i know you riding high with all this AD dominance going on...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

I meant other red toons lol no mixing colors in my paint bucket
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I meant other red toons lol no mixing colors in my paint bucket[/quote]

ya'lls too damn funny...
    shush-1.jpg
    just send me your ID...shoosh....
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just posting to get off the previous number...not overly religious or superstitious - always figure, better safe than sorry though :o

Edit: got another minute or two before I am free from the bondage of work today...

I got something for you all - ever been getting ready to rez some one, then see something in their name that kinda sets ya back and turns you off a bit...

seen a few lately that had me questioning do I really wanna rez this player...not such a big fan of the whole: 666, satan's little helper, and ikillbabysealsforfun stuff...

if we're being honest here - more than once I've stopped rezzing and just walked away...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 17, 2017 1:46AM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    just posting to get off the previous number...not overly religious or superstitious - always figure, better safe than sorry though :o

Edit: got another minute or two before I am free from the bondage of work today...

I got something for you all - ever been getting ready to rez some one, then see something in their name that kinda sets ya back and turns you off a bit...

seen a few lately that had me questioning do I really wanna rez this player...not such a big fan of the whole: 666, satan's little helper, and ikillbabysealsforfun stuff...

if we're being honest here - more than once I've stopped rezzing and just walked away...

Hahaha serves them right lol, but then again turn the other cheek.... but would jesus revive satan? Lol
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy heck red has emp
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and has held emp for 9 hours and we share half the map with blue.
    Yellow's day off? Maybe they have seen the light and letting the campaign score even out a bit so there might be some actual good competition again.

Or Rusty forgot to pay the Rent-A-Zerg bill. lol
    /joking
    Edited by TequilaFire on February 17, 2017 3:24AM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yellow's day off? Maybe they have seen the light and letting the campaign score even out a bit so there might be some actual good competition again.

/joking

Rofl too funny saw u on earlier
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well.

Scourge is really starting to irk me.

The amount of people talking mad crap in text chat is mind blowing. Instead of taking keeps, resources etc they just talk crap. It's not just one alliance it's ALL three.

Shut up and take keeps people. Few nights ago I have no idea what was going on with AD. EP and Daggerfall had us gated (EP had all of the right side and Daggerfall had the left)

I eventually just left the campaign and went to do some farming.

I really wish people would understand that going after Sejanus and that stupid frikkin bridge won't win a campaign. Look at the map and pay mind to what's going on. I used to be in Freelance and if there is one thing I learned from @FatKidHatchets it is to learn the map. When FL was around we were a strong force..

Sorry, rant over!

Hope to see everyone soon :)
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well.

Scourge is really starting to irk me.

The amount of people talking mad crap in text chat is mind blowing. Instead of taking keeps, resources etc they just talk crap. It's not just one alliance it's ALL three.

Shut up and take keeps people. Few nights ago I have no idea what was going on with AD. EP and Daggerfall had us gated (EP had all of the right side and Daggerfall had the left)

I eventually just left the campaign and went to do some farming.

I really wish people would understand that going after Sejanus and that stupid frikkin bridge won't win a campaign. Look at the map and pay mind to what's going on. I used to be in Freelance and if there is one thing I learned from @FatKidHatchets it is to learn the map. When FL was around we were a strong force..

Sorry, rant over!

Hope to see everyone soon :)

I hear ya, ep sacrified several points yesterday to keep emp. We made no grounds on closing the gap.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoa...real nice comeback from EP...all 3 alliances are now within around 1k of each other...AD and DC are nearly tied at the top...

now this is how the alliance war should look :)

shaping up to be an exciting weekend in scourge...
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP can thank AD for some of that gain. When I got on early US east coast time DC finally took BRK with red still holding Emp. DC had all of the other Emp keeps except Alessia. So DC set up defences to hold BRK and Chal to defend the Emp attacks that were coming in and to let AD go for Alessia. Instead for the next few hours AD only attacked DC home keeps, Ash, Roe and Nickel. While AD did that EP took all of AD's home keeps and AD's scrolls.

Red ended up going to two bars to blue and yellow one bar each and pushed both factions back. Fighting continued between yellow and blue at Ash and Roe. When I was logging off about 3 hours later AD was finally attacking Alessia. Unfortunately at that stage EP had BRK, Chal and Ales back already.

Oh well at least the fights were fun.
    Edited by Curragraigue on February 18, 2017 10:17PM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Random question

Is anyone else having issues with gap closers just giving up and you're into a loading screen and then dead underneath the map? I was chasing a Zerg (lol whoops) and I crit charged and next thing I knew I was dead by the EP scroll area but underneath it. I seem to only have this issue in Scourge :(!
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random question

Is anyone else having issues with gap closers just giving up and you're into a loading screen and then dead underneath the map? I was chasing a Zerg (lol whoops) and I crit charged and next thing I knew I was dead by the EP scroll area but underneath it. I seem to only have this issue in Scourge :(!

Happy to me the other day near a keep shot me 100 meters in the air above a resource, dead of course.

Last night was so n laggy is wasnt playable so i called it an early night.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've yet to be shot in the air haha
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭

/joking
    Sounds like a joke on AD cause I know rusty was with us last campaign but seen him only EP this campaign. And Rent a Zerg is now all D.C. And is a joke behind that rock. Had respect for him n guild but after all the civil fights in guild being on people who were multi alliance within guild and rock always saying they all AD no multi alliance besides one but then makes whole guild hop. Sad when he had a lot of higher ranks who been with him and guild forever. Why not pass leadership and make a new one? Why destroy the current ad guild
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yung_deezy818 ...I guess guilding it up with folks can be fun - but, all that "political" stuff kind of sounds like a pain in the butt...

generally though it does seem like doing stuff you enjoy is better with friends...personally I seem to be on one of those life journeys wherein i'm normally limiting my commitments (in terms of time, emotion and effort) to others...

yeah, pretty selfish I know...occasionally though i will try to kick in with family and friends - just to keep myself honest :)
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    @Yung_deezy818 ...I guess guilding it up with folks can be fun - but, all that "political" stuff kind of sounds like a pain in the butt...

generally though it does seem like doing stuff you enjoy is better with friends...personally I seem to be on one of those life journeys wherein i'm normally limiting my commitments (in terms of time, emotion and effort) to others...

yeah, pretty selfish I know...occasionally though i will try to kick in with family and friends - just to keep myself honest :)

All good there. Again I personally don't mind multi alliance. But for a guild that is strictly a campaign guild there shouldn't be multi alliances. It's fine if wanna go on your EP or D.C. I ask you do so in another camp only please. Def support multi faction players though
    Edited by Yung_deezy818 on February 19, 2017 9:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random question

howdy @OutLaw_Nynx ...hope whenever, wherever you are your sunday is flowing smooth for ya - cuz, unless you're having to work, that's what sundays are for :p

ya know - I've never had trouble with the SnB "charge" move, or the NB's "ambush" ability, when I did use (may be trying it out again soon :D) the DK'S leap - no problems with gap closing...trying to remember some other ones: silver leash, chains???

it's only on the 2H's crit rush move that things start to get real funky - particular if I'm in an area where lag is going on...I've learned to switch to dizz swing now...crit rush becomes really unreliable, and, too often will get me kicked from the sever...

sounds like quite the ride you went on...shoot, if I'd seen that I might've started thinking - "no more recreational refreshments/anything for me"...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 19, 2017 10:02PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good there. Again I personally don't mind multi alliance. But for a guild that is strictly a campaign guild there shouldn't be multi alliances. It's fine if wanna go on your EP or D.C. I ask you do so in another camp only please. Def support multi faction players though

I got it now, missed what you was saying - so, that dude rusty, who seems to be a pretty darn good player, was actually in "Dabs" or another AD pvp guild and then bolted to go play for the other side...

I guess it's one thing when a casual like myself jumps around - but, some of those folks whom are really good players and able to get up there high on the leaderboards can probably make a significant impact on things...

to be honest though, the only times I really hear about it is when some of those top players, just bounce to another alliance to troll folks...

does seem to make sense that the more personal relationships come in to play - the more heated things can get...

hopefully the score can stay close for the rest of the way...there are serious swings in power throughout the day, lately each day - hopefully good opportunities for some good fights down the line...

yesterday was a cool example - was playing DC with a buddy and we had a blast fighting both EP and AD (big thanks to them for making the trip so far north :)) from bleakers to chalman gate...one second fighting red, next second fighting yellow, during some moments fighting both at the same time...it was great...lots of little obstacles everywhere to make things interesting...

only drawback was i was playing a magblade wearing 5 light/2 med - wish I was on a heavy templar/DK or even a sorc with shields so I could have just ran around meleeing with folks and not having to hide so much...oh well, next time...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 19, 2017 10:23PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was in the sewers early and 7 yellow waz murdering a red but doing a poor job. The red bit the dust but not before i took out the yellow one by one. I got a clip ill share later.

Btw rumor is OJ and Rusty had a duel and the loser had to go to EP.
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Yeah rusty is originally EP anyways. Him coming to AD was helpful but sure causes drama in zone chats on EP side as it did ours for a bit.
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Was in the sewers early and 7 yellow waz murdering a red but doing a poor job. The red bit the dust but not before i took out the yellow one by one. I got a clip ill share later.

Btw rumor is OJ and Rusty had a duel and the loser had to go to EP.

Yeah that's just a rumor going around about oj and rusty. I play with rusty here n there. Been buddies with OJ for a good min
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/W6LmxHBDL2o

My fun time in sewers today
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice to meet you saysaywhat 1.0

shame the group didn't last long, apparently VD and burning spell weave can really destroy ball groups lol it's just not a good gear combo solo since there is no regain

next time im grouped i'll run it
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 20, 2017 1:45PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/W6LmxHBDL2o

My fun time in sewers today

that was flippin awesome...

had a chance to catch a vid with @wazzz56 cleaning up one of the front porches of an outpost with an excess of enemy players in that area :p

man, one of these days I'm gonna need to pick ya'lls brains on the whole post a video process...

starting to collect a few clips of stuff...weirdly enough I like doing it a lot in first person - it's challenging...not such great peripheral vision from that vantage...

happens everytime though - soon as i have a nice run, I think to myself: "I should record this stuff, I'm doing well"...without fail I'll usually die at least three times in quick succession soon as i hit record :#

Edit: hmmmmm, just thinking - maybe I could put together a vid of most dramatic deaths...I seem to have an abundance of those clips in my library...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 20, 2017 8:39PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlayStation 4 will capture 15min of footage you can then put onto youtube or facebook. You have to link a YT or FB account to your PS4 first before it starts processing it.