The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fix your freaking CC bug -.-

Ragnaroek93
Ragnaroek93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It was reported last week several times and you basically changed nothing. CCs are either not working or knock backs disable the enemies for 30 seconds and make them sliding around the ground. This is a very high priority bug for PvP (I'm actually not sure if you know that) and would ruin PvP completely if you don't fix it, and maybe, just maybe, fix it with a hotfix on PTS BEFORE it goes on live server. We don't get any balance at all, but a game that is playable at least isn't too much to ask for right? How the hell are we supposed to test any PvP balance related things with this joke of a PTS?!
I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

Don't let your game LITERALLY be broken when it goes live. This will *** off everybody.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think zos at this time is like "*** why did we even add pvp to this game." especially now with their money making model, it's pretty much just a thorn in their side that doesn't do anything for them as a company.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think zos at this time is like "*** why did we even add pvp to this game." especially now with their money making model, it's pretty much just a thorn in their side that doesn't do anything for them as a company.

I disagree, without pvp this game would not have very many players. Pvp is challenging, but also fun and makes for a well rounded mmo. Learning to beat monsters vs other thinking players is very different.

If you want an example of a pve only mmo just look at eq2.... they started as pve only but eventually made pvp servers.

also a lot of crown store stuff is purchased by those who pvp
    Edited by Domander on January 31, 2017 3:02AM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump because this is probably the most concerning combat bug in the pts. Please zos.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is game breaking. Forums will explode unless addressed
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    Normal stuns, fears, etc seem to just grant instant CC immunity with no negative effect to the enemy. Knock-downs and knock-backs are comical looking, can't be CC broken, and you'll lay on the ground unable to use abilities sometimes upwards of a full minute, the good news is that you can still move, sliding along the ground.

As for anyone rolling their eyes and thinking this only affects PVP, I'll remind you even trash mobs have knock-down abilities.

Also not fixed is a bug in cyrodil which prevents you from seeing enemy players.
    We noticed a situation where:
    AD player 1 couldn't see EP player 1 or AD player 2.
    EP player 1 couldn't see AD player 2 or 3.
    AD player 2 could see everyone, but no one could see him.
    AD player 3 couldn't see AD player 1 or 2.
    Edited by Takuto on January 31, 2017 7:29AM
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they working intense on fixing it.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

still missing the lol button :trollface:

you remember the superman gap closers? they were reported on pts including videos (which have been removed for "exploiting")... did they fix it before updating the live servers? No.

I personally would bet that they just simply release the crap they currently have on pts...
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

Don't let your game LITERALLY be broken when it goes live. This will *** off everybody.

and yes, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom your *** is still broken.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is game breaking. Forums will explode unless addressed

Either:
    A: not enough people still play to make them care
    B: look at all the players who responded on class changes & nothing was done; #they_dont_care
    Edited by kaithuzar on January 31, 2017 5:39PM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel has just private messaged me and confirmed they are aware of the bug and will have it fixed by U13. At least it's been acknowledged now.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Wrobel has just private messaged me and confirmed they are aware of the bug and will have it fixed by U13. At least it's been acknowledged now.

Then why is nobody responding to the forum threads? Wrobel has a forum account, this shouldn't be that difficult for him.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?