The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.4

• Parafrost
    Parafrost
    ✭✭✭
    So the balance fix is easy, you separate pvp and pve. Make the skills and gear act differently towards players. This is already a function the coding will allow, as is evident with Negate "Players are silenced not stunned as NPCs are"

Modifying skills to help one venue is going to hurt the other, making it a never ending loop. Then you keep increasing the power curve with champion points and health being relatively stagnant, one shot mechanics in pvp are just going to continue to get worse.

This 100% yes. Games like Dragons Nest does this. Hell even World of Warcraft does it.
  • Jeremiah87
    Jeremiah87
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @ZOS_GinaBruno and Zenifriends. Please consider this,

so many players including myself find the Ebonheart Chateau to be lacking in aesthetics department. It's in a fantastic location nestled into the side of an active volcano and overlooking the town of Ebonheart. The Problem is when you are actually on the premises of the Mansion you notice little of this prime location.

ZOS_GinaBruno wrote: »
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Homes

Added a tower to Ebonheart Chateau, overlooking the nearby lava. The door to this new addition can be accessed from the courtyard.

While I can appreciate the addition of the tower I think it is the wrong way to improve the Ebonheart Chateau. The tower feels out of place and encroaches into open space, making the yard feel more cramped as there are high walls and buildings all around.

I think adding an overlook section (like the one the Daggerfall Manor has) instead of a tower to the left side of the yard would be a much better way to make use of the prime location of this estate. I will post post some quick Photoshop mock ups to illustrate what I mean below.

Daggerfall Manor overlook area: View 1
    ktWlhym.jpg

Daggerfall Manor overlook area: View 2
    4MetfEY.jpg

Add a Dark Elf architecture themed overlook like this instead of the tower. See these mock ups:

Ebonheart Chateau overlook: View 1
    ooYH3OX.jpg

Ebonheart Chateau overlook: View 2
    lRf7MOz.jpg

This would show of the unique location and geographical features MUCH better than the current tower as well as help make the yard not feel as cramped. What do other people think?
    Edited by Jeremiah87 on January 31, 2017 2:01AM
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Ruinhorn wrote: »

Some things you said was alright, but many parts are not (even a blatant lie about mounts in the crown store - do we play the same game?) you have to chill. I mean seriously.
      If anything, there's tons and tons and tons of PVE stuff to explore. Most of the people I know didn't even touch all DLCs yet, let alone completed them. The same is probably true for the main game content and all the dungeons. The game is super massive and just because ZOS didn't implement this or that doesn't mean the world is going to end. Sigh.
      The world is massive.

PVP isnt.
      The class system isnt.

These small areas are where people want the most improvement.
      PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
      Templar Extraordinaire
    • Lucky28
      Lucky28
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      whatever happened to that balance patch we where supposed to be getting?

you've essentially nerfed everything and made magsorcs the only class worth playing..... like what?.
      Edited by Lucky28 on January 31, 2017 2:13AM
      Invictus
    • STEVIL
      STEVIL
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Zweible wrote: »
      STEVIL wrote: »
      Icy wrote: »
      Crafting & Economy
      General
      • Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin. This brings them in line with other Survey Reports.
      Oh NO! Please don't do this! Please have housing mats at LEAST have the same chance to appear in survey nodes as they do in normal nodes. Please!

RE this

Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin.

So let me get this straight, ZoS.

i have the following surveys on hand right now with likely a couple dozen more by launch:
      135 ench
      30 cloth
      60 wood
      44 blacksmith
      63 alchemy

So with this change that means that when the brand new sub-game of housing drops, i wont have an advantage of this magnitude over anyone else including the role-player types who might be more inclined to really get into housing?

I will be starting on maybe even footing with all those folks?

Well, if thats the case then i have to say... thats a wonderful move and i applaud you.

Well done sirs and madames.

Well done.

#ThisIsNotSarcasm

And it makes what kind of difference whatsoever that some people had the foresight to stock up on surveys in the futile hope that they MAY have gotten enuff mats to make a bed? Is it a race to see who can decorate fastest? Maybe the people who stocked their surveys are really into the crafting and wanted to play their way without the (obviously) boring grind that ZOS is forcing on us?

Now we have another inconsistency. Surveys will only drop the mats that the survey is intended for.. EXCEPT IN CRAGLORN. You can still get nirn. Bad move ZOS.

Sorry i forgot - starting everyone on equal footing for new content or subsytem is against the genetics for some in the MMO community.

BTW last time i checked, valid options to avoid grind and opt for convenience and quick has been established as doing so thru guild stores or crown store for quite some time in this game.

As for what kind of difference it could possibly make... well... maybe you are new and dont have a body of experience in this but... guild prices for new stuff are often very highly inflated over what they will settle to. if a system has a hvy grind then those with a sizeable advantage in gathering - say over 300 surveys on hand ready to harvest - would have a noticeable and commercial advantage in getting the most bang for their buck out of their edge early on.

Starting folks on more even footing, material wise, still leaves those with the skills and knowledge ahead of those who dont have those but doesn't give as much material advantage for those who have stockpiled prior to the release because of the new mats.

So, my bet is with a little more experience you will see what a difference the 300+ surveys could have made and would have made.

Edited by STEVIL on January 31, 2017 2:17AM
      Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
      YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
      "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• VampiricByNature
      VampiricByNature
      ✭✭✭✭
      I am so sad for the pve trial portion of the game. Everyone has made a magsorc- even my reluctant friend who loves her mag blade despite its weaknesses. This is pretty much every weekends vmaw roster at the moment:
      1. Tank
      2. Tank [this tank chains for himself on gold boss]
      3. Healer
      4. Healer
      5. Chainer Magdk
      6. Stamsorc
      7. Sorc
      8. Surprise another sorc
      9. Sorc
      10. Another sorc
      11. Sorcerer
      12. Sorc

Next dlc just remove the Stamsorc and replace it with a.... mag sorc! Sometimes if we're lucky we get a magplar or even 2 for the Jesus beams but it seems like the idea future beam nerf has made a lot of them start playing their.... wait for it..... sorcs.

I'm excited about housing. It looks wonderful. But I'm afraid we are going to lose even more end-game pvers because of the game state. From what I see here, Pvp has a lot of issues too. Grouping for maw completes is already very hard on ps4. There are very few who can complete this content. I hope housing is enough for people.
    • Riggsy
      Riggsy
      ✭✭✭✭
      Reading these patch notes gave me the impression ZOS was giving us the middle finger.
      MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
      Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
      Donald Thump - Mule
      M'aiq Pence - Mule
    • STEVIL
      STEVIL
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Parafrost wrote: »
      souravami wrote: »
      Underwhelming, to say the least.
      Now I'm really skeptical about tomorrow's announcement.Hopefully they don't [snip] that up as well.

I have no idea what you guys were expecting with one week before release. There is not enough time for any additional major changes to be tested properly, and if they introduce new bugs, GG.

Sad that companies follow deadlines instead of finishing the product. This is shameful :/.

Yes, like almost* every successful professional release decisions have to be made as to what to exclude from scope to reach release. the metric for good project management vs bad project management is not whether these decisions are made or not - they always are - but how many of them come how late in the development cycle. More later = bad, more earlier = good.

Anyone who thinks these aren't made - likely have little to no actual experience in actually bringing such a project to release.

* i think its likely all not almost all but leave the option open.
      YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Stamden
      Stamden
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am so sad for the pve trial portion of the game. Everyone has made a magsorc- even my reluctant friend who loves her mag blade despite its weaknesses. This is pretty much every weekends vmaw roster at the moment:
      1. Tank
      2. Tank [this tank chains for himself on gold boss]
      3. Healer
      4. Healer
      5. Chainer Magdk
      6. Stamsorc
      7. Sorc
      8. Surprise another sorc
      9. Sorc
      10. Another sorc
      11. Sorcerer
      12. Sorc

Next dlc just remove the Stamsorc and replace it with a.... mag sorc! Sometimes if we're lucky we get a magplar or even 2 for the Jesus beams but it seems like the idea future beam nerf has made a lot of them start playing their.... wait for it..... sorcs.

I'm excited about housing. It looks wonderful. But I'm afraid we are going to lose even more end-game pvers because of the game state. From what I see here, Pvp has a lot of issues too. Grouping for maw completes is already very hard on ps4. There are very few who can complete this content. I hope housing is enough for people.

The Devs want this to be the only viable class for some reason. I guess they main Sorc.
      PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
    • Grumble_and_Grunt
      Grumble_and_Grunt
      ✭✭✭✭
      Crafting & Economy
      General
      • Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin. This brings them in line with other Survey Reports.
      Oh NO! Please don't do this! Please have housing mats at LEAST have the same chance to appear in survey nodes as they do in normal nodes. Please!

RE this

i have the following surveys on hand right now with likely a couple dozen more by launch:
      135 ench
      30 cloth
      60 wood
      44 blacksmith
      63 alchemy

So with this change that means that when the brand new sub-game of housing drops, i wont have an advantage of this magnitude over anyone else including the role-player types who might be more inclined to really get into housing?

Well, if thats the case then i have to say... thats a wonderful move and i applaud you.

Well done.

#ThisIsNotSarcasm

And it makes what kind of difference whatsoever that some people had the foresight to stock up on surveys in the futile hope that they MAY have gotten enuff mats to make a bed? Is it a race to see who can decorate fastest? Maybe the people who stocked their surveys are really into the crafting and wanted to play their way without the (obviously) boring grind that ZOS is forcing on us?

Now we have another inconsistency. Surveys will only drop the mats that the survey is intended for.. EXCEPT IN CRAGLORN. You can still get nirn. Bad move ZOS.

Sorry i forgot - starting everyone on equal footing for new content or subsytem is against the genetics for some in the MMO community.

BTW last time i checked, valid options to avoid grind and opt for convenience and quick has been established as doing so thru guild stores or crown store for quite some time in this game.

As for what kind of difference it could possibly make... well... maybe you are new and dont have a body of experience in this but... guild prices for new stuff are often very highly inflated over what they will settle to. if a system has a hvy grind then those with a sizeable advantage in gathering - say over 300 surveys on hand ready to harvest - would have a noticeable and commercial advantage in getting the most bang for their buck out of their edge early on.

Starting folks on more even footing, material wise, still leaves those with the skills and knowledge ahead of those who dont have those but doesn't give as much material advantage for those who have stockpiled prior to the release because of the new mats.

So, my bet is with a little more experience you will see what a difference the 300+ surveys could have made and would have made.

And in turn puts everyone who does crafting writs to stockpile the materials for themselves and others at a disadvantage. Meaning they'll have to grind mats all day as well as pay those inflated prices to decorate their homes as I mentioned earlier about the long term implications this will have.

You also fail to see or ignorant to the fact that allowing the materials to drop from surveys indirectly rectifies the issue of inflated prices in the long term, considering it would inject a lot more of the materials into the economy.

It also rewards crafting and is available for literally everyone in game to profit from, so really your only concern is you don't like the fact people, who put effort into reading the patch notes and preparing for the patch, profit for their extra efforts in reading into the changes and how it would affect the economy. Rather you would like everyone to be on an equal playing field, but really by that you mean that the ignorant be on par with those who make a tiny little bit of effort.

I can understand why you think it is bad for the game, for the short term. I disagree. I think people who stock pile items or become self aware of potential changes in the economy and make the effort to invest in it are smart to do so. What you also fail to realise is this 'problem' of yours can be fixed by ZOS simply changing the item code ID for the surveys as they did with the Writ boxes to prevent stock piling master writs for the same reason.

I don't agree that if they fix/revert the change they should do that, but I would rather they do that and make them obtainable from other sources like surveys, refining, hirelings and from the writ boxes themselves, within reasonable quantities in future so the entire population who are interested in housing have to farm endlessly in over populated zones sniping nodes from one another to decorate their homes or to make gold for housing/game considering the upcoming housing patch really dampened the economy as a whole.
      PC EU
      Fix Powerful Assault
      #3Qbiken
    • Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      (same message posted twice)
      Edited by Shadowshire on January 31, 2017 10:04AM
      --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    • Ankael07
      Ankael07
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Still no changes to make HP a worthy attribute. No changes to snipe to reduce its initial burst damage. These two were like the only things promised on Reddit (aside from mdk buffs)
      Edited by Ankael07 on January 31, 2017 3:30AM
      If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    • React
      React
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      For the love of ESO

PLEASE FIX THE CCs THAT ARE BUGGED ON THE PTS ZOS. JAVELIN, FLAME CLENCH, ETC
      @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
      React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
      Content
      Twitch.tv/reactfaster
      Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    • Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      Crafting & Economy
      General
      RE this

135 ench
      30 cloth
      60 wood
      44 blacksmith
      63 alchemy

Well done.

#ThisIsNotSarcasm

Sorry i forgot - starting everyone on equal footing for new content or subsystem is against the genetics for some in the MMO community.

As for what kind of difference it could possibly make... well... maybe you are new and dont have a body of experience in this but... guild prices for new stuff are often very highly inflated over what they will settle to. if a system has a heavy grind then those with a sizeable advantage in gathering - say over 300 surveys on hand ready to harvest - would have a noticeable and commercial advantage in getting the most bang for their buck out of their edge early on.

Right, and I knew players who stockpiled Alchemy Surveys when the introduction of Poisons was announced, thinking that they would subsequently receive poison reagents from them. But I have never seen an Alchemy Survey produce any poison reagent(s) at all. Poison reagents are, however, sometimes included in the payoff for completing an Alchemy Crafting Writ.

As it stands, though, it doesn't seem likely that any Furnishing Crafting Materials will be included in the payoff for any Crafting Writs, unless there is something in the Patch Notes that I have overlooked. In my humble opinion, the whole Master Writ system was invented to make Furnishing Crafting non-competitive with buying furnishing from the Crown Store instead.

• MLGProPlayer
      MLGProPlayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Parafrost wrote: »
      So the balance fix is easy, you separate pvp and pve. Make the skills and gear act differently towards players. This is already a function the coding will allow, as is evident with Negate "Players are silenced not stunned as NPCs are"

Modifying skills to help one venue is going to hurt the other, making it a never ending loop. Then you keep increasing the power curve with champion points and health being relatively stagnant, one shot mechanics in pvp are just going to continue to get worse.

This 100% yes. Games like Dragons Nest does this. Hell even World of Warcraft does it.

Almost every MMO ever released does this. It's pretty much industry standard.
      Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 31, 2017 3:38AM
    • Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
      Crafting & Economy
      General
      Nice! So instead of fixing the bug of Blacksmithing / Clothing / Woodworking / Enchanting surveys not dropping the new housing materials they simply remove it from the alchemy surveys and call it quits! GG Zenimax.

Prepare to farm for a couple hours to build a couple items for your home, then another couple hours to build some more items, farming your socks off in the housing patch rat race! Or buy them for incredibly inflated prices on the market.

This is imo a poor and lazy attempt at a fix and IF it was not intended to drop housing materials from crafting surveys in first place, I see literally no reason why that should have been the case...The ONLY way to retrieve these items which are needed in abundance is farming nodes or buying from people who farmed nodes..

Perfect opportunity to reward crafters and inject a decent supply of these mats in the market, instead you've removed them completely besides farming nodes and therefore created a very frustrating, laborious approach for decorating homes.

On a separate note nothing about crashes? EU last week couldn't test anything because the build was incredibly unstable, I really hope for NA sake they are not met with the same frustrations.

ANNNND nothing about CC abilities being literally completely broken on PTS LOOOOOL
      My thoughts exactly!!

• Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

Apparently, Furnishing Materials will not be included in Crafting Materials Surveys for Crafting Writ payoffs because some players have been stockpiling them, in order to gain a significant material (and financial) advantage when the Homestead feature is released "live". So, I have two suggestions in this respect:

(1) Furnishing Materials should be included among the possible items in the payoff for completing a Crafting Writ, in the same way that Poison solvents and reagents were added to Alchemy Crafting Writ payoffs.

(2) A corresponding Furnishing Materials Survey should be included as a possible payoff for completing a Crafting Writ (for Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking, and Enchanting writs), at least as likely as the payoff is likely to contain a Crafting Material Survey for those respective crafts. The nodes could spawn in the same locations as the Crafting Materials Surveys for the corresponding crafts.

If the ESO developers would implement both of the above choices, they would make everyone significantly less insulted by the byzantine, lousy system introduced for crafting furnishings!!!

Edited by Shadowshire on January 31, 2017 10:02AM

• Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      souravami wrote: »
      Underwhelming, to say the least.
      Now I'm really skeptical about tomorrow's announcement.Hopefully they don't [snip] that up as well.
      I have no idea what you guys were expecting with one week before release. There is not enough time for any additional major changes to be tested properly, and if they introduce new bugs, GG.
      Although I would like to inform you as to the reality of what we see that the ESO development team does and/or does not do, those who monitor messages that we post do not like anyone who "bashes ZOS" or who criticizes or questions how the ESO development team goes about their work.

Just stick to criticizing whatever specific features and/or changes that we don't like, and/or to offering suggestions as to what we would like to see and to play in the game, whether in the next release or at some other time in the future.

(The "edited" notice at the end of this message means "self-censored".)
      Edited by Shadowshire on January 31, 2017 10:07AM

• NBrookus
      NBrookus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      CC is still broken as ***, would actually be nice if ZOS could at least respond to that.

That's not new. Was getting duo ganked today by fear spammers. Immov pots didn't work. CC immunity didn't work. Whispered one of them -- whom I knew -- and he was like "well my buff tracker didn't say you had CC immunity."

***facepalm***

CC and CC immunity stinks to high heaven and has for a while. Fixing it is clearly not a priority.
    • Dracane
      Dracane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Still no Champion point scaling for pet base attacks.
      Auri-El is my lord,
      Trinimac is my shield,
      Magnus is my mind.
    • ADarklore
      ADarklore
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ankael07 wrote: »
      Still no changes to make HP a worthy attribute. No changes to snipe to reduce its initial burst damage. These two were like the only things promised on Reddit (aside from mdk buffs)

I'm sorry, but Bow is the one weapon that is seriously lacking, and you want to take away the one ability that gives a bow user a decent chance??? Also, "reduce its initial burst damage" when the entire skill is all 'initial burst damage'... with Focused Aim, it's that single high impact shot... that's it... no DOT. So reducing the initial burst damage would simply make the skill worthless and make Bow even more worthless.
      Edited by ADarklore on January 31, 2017 4:32AM
      CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    • STEVIL
      STEVIL
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Ruinhorn wrote: »
      • No fixing bugs, just removing the "problem"
      • ABSOLUTELY (a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y) full ignorance of classes threads, players opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism
      • Forcing people to grind more and more, because there's no new content instead of small 2 DLC (Thieves Guild and DB, the last one has veeeery boring questline) + SoH with (wow, omg, so much content!) 2 dungeons. Of course we have nothing to do and nothing to explore. Half of Tamriel map is empty. Pffffffffff, you don't say so. Go and farm several hours to make a fancy cup for your new house.
      • At first we have 2500 crowns for mounts. Then 4000-5000 for them. Then - Crown Crates. Now - 6000 for motif (SIX!). What's next? Is it because people are leaving or using crown store less than expected previously?
      • Nerfing, nerfing, nerfing everything. Instead of finding a solution, instead of listeting to ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELVES, you just nerfing everything you see. First - multiplying everything (old players remember days when they had ~2,5k of hp), then - veteran system, then - champion, then - 1T (of course, locations been so empty without it). Do you even have a plan? I'm pretty sure that so many global changes weren't in your plans at first.
      • Destroying stamina as a class. While playing with magicka I can get at least the same results (usually - better) doing LESS THINGS. It's like to earn a million of $ while picking your nose and earn $500k working for many years.

ZOS, seems, thinking about money, not the content and quality. And I hope that they realise that even with such quality (yes, ESO is one of the best and top MMOs for now) they can fail. People are not idiots overall, and such system with be ruined at the end with the way you're going in. You don't listen to players, who know BETTER THAN YOU what's wrong in the game. You're worrying only about Crown Store (just check that every thread with Crown Store problems/questions has an answer from ZOS). For the last year all we got is 2 small poor locations. You're ruining PvE game, because of PvP crying girls. Instead of balancing and finding a solution just cut a part of the game - "should work, they'll eat this anyway".

That's a fact. I'm telling only facts and what I see since BETA. I see how extremely promising and high-quality MMO came to "The Elder Sims Online" (still TESO anyway) as a simulator of:
      1. Grinding. Grinding everything. We've been grinding trial first. Then experience (hello, champion system). Then sets (hello, 1T). And now we're gonna grind fancy cups.
      2. PvP. Want to play ESO? There're 2 thing for you: either PvP or Grinding simulator. Sorry, but we have a poor PvE content here. Oh, u wanna pick a stamina class? ("Should we tell him or just look what will happen?")

I'm crying, ZOS. To see how Creators consciously are destroying their child... The child we loved so much for the first time.

P.S. That's only my opinion, and many of you could disagree with this. It's okay.

Whether or not i agree or disagree with your conclusions the line where you say " I'm telling only facts" should not really belong in a post you end with describing it as just your opinion - IMO..

YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• Firestar_
      Firestar_
      ✭✭✭
      I seem to only be able to craft argonian and dark elf furniture on my new tester character. Did someone forget to include some furniture recipes in the "learn all furniture recepies item?
      Edited by Firestar_ on January 31, 2017 5:35AM
      Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
      Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
      Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
      Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    • Shadowshire
      Shadowshire
      ✭✭✭✭
      SpAEkus wrote: »
      @ZOS_GinaBruno

I just noticed a small change to Craglorn Consumable maximum Writs, Survey rewards.

On live, with ESO Plus+ and Orsinium DLC, all Craglorn maximum Writ Survey rewards were going to Orsinium. As of this patch on copied NA characters, I received One in Craglorn and One in Stormhaven.

Any idea if the current Live system was a bug and now fixed? Or is this a new change?
      If I correctly understand the issue that you describe, then it was changed with the introduction of One Tamriel, and documented in the Patch Notes. But I wouldn't call it a "small change". :wink:

One change was that maximum rank gear and consumables crafted for any Writ are now delivered to the Quartermaster in Craglorn, and not to one in Orsinium.

Another change was that a Crafting Material Survey, which is sometimes included in the payoff for completing a Crafting Writ, can now be for a set of corresponding material nodes in almost any zone, and not only the zone where the Writs are delivered. Also, the items which appear at Survey nodes now depend upon the Character Level and/or the corresponding rank for the Craft which the PC that uses the Survey has, instead of the zone in which those nodes are located.

Since you have mentioned it, I don't know whether the second change was fully implemented for both Consumable Writs and for Equipment Writs. If Consumable Surveys are now appearing in zones other than Wrothgar on the PTS, then that would be consistent with the change that was implemented for Equipment Surveys previously.

By the way, each of the daily Crafting Writs is the same for each day in all zones where it is given (on bulletin boards). For example, there is no difference between an Alchemy Crafting Writ that a Player Character obtains in Craglorn and an Alchemy Crafting Writ obtained for the same day in Stormhaven, Reaper's March, or any other zone. Where completed items for Crafting Writs must be delivered depends upon the rank at which those items are crafted.

Edited by Shadowshire on January 31, 2017 5:24AM

• Idinuse
      Idinuse
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I strongly suggest that Templars receive a token for class change with every patch from now on. It is not fair to us that have invested i.e like me, 183 days /played (4392 hours) playing time into your game on a main Templar, all subscriptions and crown store purchases non accounted for, and have this sort of shameless class favouritism and bias for the classes you yourself play.

Let us change to a new class, preferably your favourite one(s) from U13, and you'll have far less headaches from Templars, both in game and on forums.

For Honor!
      Edited by Idinuse on January 31, 2017 8:38PM
      Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    • Incognitius
      Incognitius
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The lighting in some of the houses is still bugged. Please fix this before launch or no one is going to buy those houses.

Do you get to see housing with lights as they work before purchase?

if not, your argument doesn't follow.

The lighting in all houses worked fine in patch 2.7.1 and 2.7.2, only from 2.7.3 onward it became proximity triggered, with a radius of about 1,5 meter.
    • Silver_Strider
      Silver_Strider
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      ZO$ is really pushing hard for people to buy Crown store furniture and given how grindy it is naturally, people will eventually cave in and buy them, just to be over and done with it. This, however, leads to a spiraling mental state.

First, it's just a bed, just something to fill in the emptiness of your 1st home. "It's not THAT much", to try to justify to yourself before hitting that purchase button.

Then, after getting another house or 2, the grinding for more furniture starts getting to you again. You start thinking, "Well, I did it once before and it wasn't so bad. Just X more items and my house will be perfect." So you buy more from the Crown Store.

Next, after getting finally saving enough for a manor, you want to go all out on it. Exotic plants, elegant decor, solid prove that you're in the life of luxury. You can't be bothered to farm anymore, you needed your house to be perfect yesterday. So you rip out that Credit Card that's been locked in your personal safe for years and spend it all on these crown store exclusive furnishings to make your home the pinnacle of perfection. The envy of all your friends. But at what cost?

It just goes downhill from there. So sad that this is what ESO will become, a stupid Cosmetic Simulator game.
      Argonian forever
    • Osteos
      Osteos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      manavortex wrote: »
      SadieJoan wrote: »
      Lighting still not fixed then? :neutral:

:|

:|
      DAGGERFALL COVENANT
      NA PC
      Former Vehemence Member
      Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    • TheHsN
      TheHsN
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      what about all feedbacks that people made?

Nightblade
      - Concealed wepon damage buff : there are 100's of feedbacks that it needs?
      - Lotus Fan Damage Buff : again there are 100's of feedbacks that it needs?
      - Skill costs reduce.. sustain is too bad

Sorcerer:
      - shields duration increase to 10 or 12 secs?
      - skill costs reduce ... sustain is too bad
      Plays:
      Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
      Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
      Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
      Magicka Templar - PvE
      Stamina Templar - PvP
      Magicka DK - PvE
      Stamina DK - PvE
    • kaithuzar
      kaithuzar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Honestly, as much as I didn't want to, I'm going back to bdo
      And I failed smashing ogre rings...
      Edited by kaithuzar on January 31, 2017 7:08AM
      Member of:
      Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
      Just Chill - Crown's house
      GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
      Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
      Legend - Siffer fan boy club
      TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
      Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
      Purple - hamNchz is my hero
      Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
      WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
      Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
      World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
      M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg