The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.4

• f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    excited to try out the housing editor again on the NA server and see if my stuff is staying put now. I also want to see those animations for the pets I heard about.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    If it remains this grindy...I doubt Homestead will be so well received.

The idea is to push people towards the crown store.
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing on the overpowered destruction staff ultimate? With the 8% increased AoE damage of a lightning staff, the 10% damage reduction "nerf" brings it to a 2% overall damage nerf. 2% damage is absolutely nothing considering AoE cap changes will greatly increase the effectiveness of destro ult. Please consider adding some sort of counterplay to the ultimate because the range of the ultimate (combined with the casters mobility and a wave of incoming snares and roots) makes it insanely difficult to counter. A small change to the radius of EoTS would be very welcome.
    Speaking of counterplay, consider having the skill Darkdeal actually consume magicka even if it is bashed.
    Like the rest of the majority, I'm a bit disappointed with the changes (or lack there of) of this PTS patch.
    Edited by ColoredScreams on January 30, 2017 10:08PM
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35+ pages of DK feedback and nothing changes. Jesus christ.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    Neighbor wrote: »
    35+ pages of DK feedback and nothing changes. Jesus christ.

At least we got Dragon's Blood back to a functional status and that made me reinstall, just complain for another two years and they'll buff something else, if not, at least Stam DK is perfectly fine and I can respec to that and go back to my one shot leap build that people hated me for.
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭

^^
    in zone and guild chats it's rare to see anyone excited about housing anymore. The PTS player reports are overwhelmingly negative from what I've read anyway.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • david19979
    david19979
    ✭✭✭
    New template characters still can't craft anything besides argonian and dark elf housing stuff. All my other characters deleted. Same limitations, nothing improved, more grinding encouraged.That's it for testing I guess. Fail.
    Edited by david19979 on January 30, 2017 10:16PM
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had save a pile of surveys. Now although you might think that's the kind of thing we are trying to stop. The only reason I have logged in for the past month was to do writs to get surveys. ( I'm not joking this is it check my account lol) So I guess there is no point logging in to your game? I already have enough tempers, wax,rosin, cp and money As a matter of fact I'm better off not doing any surveys I.e playing the game, which cost me mats untill after release - that's really counter productive.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am disappointed with housing materials not coming in survey nodes as well. It seemed like that would be a good way to get some right off the bat:(
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice notes. Fellas. Dropping balls much?
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Crafting & Economy
    General
    • Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin. This brings them in line with other Survey Reports.
    Oh great, there goes another source of furnishing mats. You guys should have fixed this bug the other way around, so that every survey report node gave a guaranteed furnishing material.

It seems that ZOS is trying like hell to take the fun out of furniture crafting and the Homestead update in general. From what I have seen so far, they are succeeding :(

• CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    I'm new so I have the whole game to explore,not wasting my time and money on cosmetics houses,no thanks.
  • Kikki_Wintersong
    .... and? That's it?

- editor: still absolutely inefficient, no changes
    - furniture limit: still ridiculously low, no changes
    - invisible walls / ceiling: still there, no changes
    - lighting: still horrible, no changes
    - number of allowed players in large houses / manors: still below reasonable expectations, no changes

Sorry if I forgot anything else.
    Pretty poor work after months of "preparation"... So sad.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it's PTS nothings final it(the new mats drop rate) may look diffrent when it goes live... or not.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This expansion to The Sims: Tamriel looks awesome.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina rest in peace
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to buy furniture in the Crown Store, part of the fun is finding recipes and making my own! But this isn't fun, not at all. It's grindy and frustrating.

Furnishing materials should come from harvesting, surveys, and hirelings. At the current drop rate, that would make it at least somewhat bearable. Why is the drop rate so bad and so difficult for something that's entirely cosmetic? It makes me so sad. I wanted this to be better. Why can't we have nice things?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I guess saving my surveys was a waste of bank space.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Plintkabouter
    Plintkabouter
    ✭✭
    I don't mind long term goals for housing in terms of obtaining them or furnishing the places, but these kind of changes (Where none of the surveys drop the pieces you need for furniture crafting) feel like an artificial way of pushing Crown Store furniture our way.

What other reason could you have from suddenly changing the behaviour of survey nodes. They started out as a positive deviation from normal modes by increasing their droprate (to make them feel more valuable as well as to make completing the writs faster than just adding twice as many nodes at normal drop rates ). But now suddenly furniture stuff is precluded from these nodes?

I wished that my time investment into crafting would lead me to being a self sufficient furniture crafting. Besides crafting stuff I guess now you also need to farm normal modes...
    Plint was here!
  • Incubusphan
    Incubusphan
    ✭✭
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much salt in the forums already, this update is bringing major changes to both pvp and pve. Good job @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    "Why can't we have nice things"
    Because of Clown Store!!!!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akrasjel wrote: »
    Well it's PTS nothings final it(the new mats drop rate) may look diffrent when it goes live... or not.

It's going live next week. This should be close to the final build.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    I don't want to buy furniture in the Crown Store

But ZOS wants you to.
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Agreed. Getting all the gold needed to buy stuff, getting all the mats needed to craft stuff, completing all the quests needed to unlock stuff, finding all the plans needed to make stuff -- there's just too much to do even to get started. I understand that it's supposed to be a big time sink, but there's not even a small amount of things to get you started. You don't know any crafting plans and the furnishings available at the vendors are not substantial enough (most of them are plants and rocks anyway, which is completely useless for the first few houses which are interiors only).

I don't think the grind would be so bad if we had a better starting point to build from. We really need a few crafting plans and some mats to get started. The logical crafting plans to give would be the ones for white-quality furnishings in your own racial style. And maybe you could come across a bundle of mats during that housing introductory quest.

Just do like me, say no to the mats and design grind, and stick to the garden. It's by far the best bit anyway! :)
    The PTS gardening thread has me inspired right now. :p

-Foo
    Edited by FooWasHere on January 30, 2017 10:45PM
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert bad, you should feel bad.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    These are Test Server Patch Notes changes from the previous Test Server Patch Notes. This is not cumulative or final. It only shows what was addressed between the two. Relax. Enjoy the game.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its good to see constant pvp content added with atleast every other update or so, and good balance changes. Oh wait... Irony.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final week for PTS what the hell did you guys expect? They already explained that they can not implement any major changes on the final week as there is not enough time to test and correct before it goes live.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Templars that is a lot of fun with math, it would be easier to just say that the level of suckage for magplar is going up a lot and stamplar I'd going down slightly, but, still not worth playing.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does the Shield Wall fix mean you will now be able to block CCs when it's active?

Edited by BlazingDynamo on January 30, 2017 10:53PM