Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.4

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed an issue where the copied damage from this ability and its morphs was significantly higher than intended against other player characters.

Can you replace this line with specifics of what was wrong and what you did to fix it.

Well, before instead of copy 2x more damage (ignore battle spirt) it multiplied 2x more damage on each next hit. 2x, 4x, 6x.. Just mess with storing damage code.
  • souravami
    souravami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Underwhelming, to say the least.
    Now I'm really skeptical about tomorrow's announcement.Hopefully they don't [snip] that up as well.
    Edited by souravami on January 30, 2017 9:21PM
    PC NA
    vMOL. vAA HM. vHRC HM. vSO HM. vMA on every single class.
    "A game should be fun to play. Balance always comes second."
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "we have made further changes and bug fixes to ensure the damage from this ability is more fairly balanced in PvP"

Because who cares about PvE right? We can totally just throw all PvE dps under the bus, as long as the portion of players who only PvP are happy, what do the devs care?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    "we have made further changes and bug fixes to ensure the damage from this ability is more fairly balanced in PvP"

Because who cares about PvE right? We can totally just throw all PvE dps under the bus, as long as the portion of players who only PvP are happy, what do the devs care?

Do we PvPers seem happy?
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

Is the final hit from POTL or backlash unblockable? I recall seeing this in a previous PTS, although I am unsure if the skill still functions this way since you did not list it in these notes. Please reply, this is a vital piece of info!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Crafting & Economy
    General
    • Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin. This brings them in line with other Survey Reports.
    Oh NO! Please don't do this! Please have housing mats at LEAST have the same chance to appear in survey nodes as they do in normal nodes. Please!
    Edited by Icy on January 30, 2017 9:24PM
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad.... tomorrow better make up for this.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    souravami wrote: »
    Now I'm really skeptical about tomorrow's announcement.Hopefully they don't [snip] that up as well.

I'm imagining a stream of @ZOS_RichLambert giggling excitedly while building his up his destro ultimate followed by laughing wildly when he activates it. This will lead immediately to him mumbling "Oh wow...that was awesome you guys. Did you see that? That was awesome".
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So we have all been grinding surveys for nothing?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Argonian Canopy, Frilled" now looks like a canopy, instead of accidentally appearing as a boat.

Nooooo. I love that boat. Is it craftable on its own now? I need my reed raft to go out fishing!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where you had to press a combination of buttons in order to delete your stamina character. Your stamina character will now be automatically deleted the next time you login"
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on January 30, 2017 9:49PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting & Economy
    General
    • Updated Alchemy Survey Reports to no longer provide Alchemical Resin. This brings them in line with other Survey Reports.
    Oh great, there goes another source of furnishing mats. You guys should have fixed this bug the other way around, so that every survey report node gave a guaranteed furnishing material.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of the lighting bug, and the furniture dissapearing bug. :/:(
    Or the colovian furnature...
    Edited by Incognitius on January 30, 2017 9:37PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure would have been nice to be told not to hoard surveys the way we were told not to hoard writ boxes. I was really looking forward to the gold from selling all those beautiful housing mats.
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree on the survey, Please let us actually gather the new craft materials from surveys. *puppy dog eyes*
    Edited by Kazya on January 30, 2017 9:45PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    souravami wrote: »

I have no idea what you guys were expecting with one week before release. There is not enough time for any additional major changes to be tested properly, and if they introduce new bugs, GG.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Doomsayers
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please change this release's name from Homestead to Grindfest
    Edited by Fudly_budly on January 31, 2017 12:17PM
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • deadlychaos1991
    deadlychaos1991
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »

Are you *** kidding me? pvp community has gotten no love since imperial city. Almost a year and a half ago. And you wanna cry about your pve dps in your delves and public dungeons? Hell even vet dungeons are a joke.

[edited to remove insult]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 30, 2017 10:03PM
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I welcome any bug fixes, but I was really hoping for some more balance changes. But I also understand it's very risky to do changes so close to release.
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • david19979
    david19979
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Oh great, there goes another source of furnishing mats. You guys should have fixed this bug the other way around, so that every survey report node gave a guaranteed furnishing material.

That wouldn't encourage people to buy furniture from the crown store haha :smile:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    david19979 wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    That wouldn't encourage people to buy furniture from the crown store haha :smile:
    Mmmm.... *grumble grumble* :/
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Myerscod
    Myerscod
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving the blazing spear nerf even though 0% of the community agrees is a strange one ZOS. A fix to the Luminous "CC" would have helped but to do nothing is a down right joke.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it remains this grindy...I doubt Homestead will be so well received.
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    david19979 wrote: »
    I doubt those grinding writs for survey reports would be interested in buying furniture for crowns at any rate. This is going to just make people sad and possibly avoid the housing system altogether.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if half the player base just running around for the next month farming mats will fix the lag issues?
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    If it remains this grindy...I doubt Homestead will be so well received.
    Agreed. Getting all the gold needed to buy stuff, getting all the mats needed to craft stuff, completing all the quests needed to unlock stuff, finding all the plans needed to make stuff -- there's just too much to do even to get started. I understand that it's supposed to be a big time sink, but there's not even a small amount of things to get you started. You don't know any crafting plans and the furnishings available at the vendors are not substantial enough (most of them are plants and rocks anyway, which is completely useless for the first few houses which are interiors only).

I don't think the grind would be so bad if we had a better starting point to build from. We really need a few crafting plans and some mats to get started. The logical crafting plans to give would be the ones for white-quality furnishings in your own racial style. And maybe you could come across a bundle of mats during that housing introductory quest.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kookster wrote: »
    I welcome any bug fixes, but I was really hoping for some more balance changes. But I also understand it's very risky to do changes so close to release.

It's almost like balance shouldn't be something that only happens once every few months....yep. It's almost like that.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lighting in some of the houses is still bugged. Please fix this before launch or no one is going to buy those houses.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Just make it a PvE only game
    Yes please.