Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.0 (Homestead)

• Avadon
    Avadon
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder what the main point of this is:
    • Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 38%.

A skill used mostly by SaP tanks as a single target damaging spell/heal (then morphed into the normally picked version "Swallow Soul"). That doesn't even do that much damage (used mainly for the healing) nerfed by having it's magicka cost increased by 38%. With no buff to justify or compensate for the nerf.

What a joke........
  • KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to increase the cost of Strife and its morphs for Nightblades, can you also increase its damage? It's weak.
    Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cant get on board with changes with Shade. This will automatically put you in combat and you'll lose the element of surprise for some stealth builds. Do sorcerers automatically go in combat when they have a pet out?

If they truly want it to copy the player, it should. If you are not in combat, neither should the shade. If you are in stealth, the shade should be.

If you really wanted to give nightblades (specifically magicka) some real power have the shade copy every attack (yep ultimates too) but at 10% the output of the player.
    Edited by brandonv516 on January 8, 2017 10:33PM
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    For Homestead, are the three Manors only available for Guilds, like Guild Flagships in SW:TOR?

Anyone with the gold or crowns can buy any or all the houses.

Yeah. There is no way I can earn that much gold in the game. But I certain can earn that much real money to purchase crowns. "Kind of sad that. My being able to earn more real money sooner than in game gold."
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    shadoza wrote: »
    For Homestead, are the three Manors only available for Guilds, like Guild Flagships in SW:TOR?

Yeah. There is no way I can earn that much gold in the game. But I certain can earn that much real money to purchase crowns. "Kind of sad that. My being able to earn more real money sooner than in game gold."

On the PTS, from one of your characters, access the Crown Store and take a preview of a homestead(s) which you might be interested in buying. Even if you buy one "furnished", the contents are rather minimal, in my experience so far. Also, some of their "decorator" choices might not be what you want, or all of the things that you want. Regardless, open the Housing Editor (the key-press is on the bar at the bottom of the preview display) and look at the Crown Store prices of furnishings for the house. :wink:

If you cannot earn enough in Gold Pieces to buy a homestead (and play the game in a way to meet the prerequisites for the homestead that you want), then you probably won't be able to either craft your furnishings for it, or to buy them for Gold Pieces via Guild Stores / Guild Traders. ZO will be laughing heartily all the way to the bank.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also would be nice if Strident Springs Demesne had a cellar but i bet it wont happen
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will you be fixing the dashboarding and lag in cyrodiil on Xbox one? Support told me to read the patch notes because they have no idea when you will be fixing these issues. I play on Xbox one.

Thanks!
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    shadoza wrote: »

My point exactly.
    Grinding 4M gold is somewhat close to 200-250h of in-game grinding. If the house is (let's say aproximately) 10k crowns its about 70-80€, which resolves in 3h of real life salary. Not a discussion from my point of view.
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like the character and achievement requirements on Homestead is very good. For a long time, a lot of the game content has been based on dps level. That's not really my play style, so I am glad to have something that my only character (a healer with max crafting and 20,000 achievement points) can really get involved in.

However, I do not like that the special items you get for the achievements are sometimes 20k or 50k gold each. I think that's pretty steep, considering you put the time in to complete that content.
    Edited by Totes-Bode on January 11, 2017 7:39PM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Regardless, the point remains: the few prerequisites which I've seen thus far appear to be newly-introduced achievements which no player's character has had an opportunity to satisfy. ....
    Not so. The achievements are all the ones that you get for completing certain quest chains in the base game, and have been there since launch (except the ones that also give a dye, which have been there since Update 3).

You may be right. I've reviewed what appear to be some pertinent prerequisite achievements for one of my characters, and found a "hole" or two here-and-there. They should be easy to remedy. More puzzling, though, is the lack of credit for doing some things that I am certain that he has done, which are reflected on the Map (my own recollections aside).

Which, unfortunately, brings to mind the matter of which bugs have not been corrected, whether found and reported, in the Achievements feature per se. And the unfortunate previous nerfing of the bug-reporting "feedback" feature in-game, which omitted various features of the game (such as the Crown Store) from the outset and was not improved by the overhaul. Probably we can all agree that it is a rather primitive tool, whether for reporting PTS software bugs or for reporting bugs in the "live" software.

However, soon after I began playing TESO, I installed Harven's Quest Journal. So I have an independent record of each and every specific quest that each of my characters has completed. Albeit, the initial quests for my two main characters preceded installation of the add-on, but the respective records are complete for each of the two Templars that I've been leveling recently. Often, an "achievement" has two or more quests, or two or more quest chains. So it is likely to take some time and effort, but it should not be that difficult to cross-check the game Host records with those of the add-on -- if I really need to do that.

Then there are superficial "achievements" such as "Superior Attire" and "Epic Attire". Whether any of them matter, I don't see how "Epic Attire" can be satisfied since I have yet to see any Epic quality jewelry.
    Also, there is no mention of any "private island" about which representations were made in the initial promotion of the Homestead feature.
    The private island is Crown Store exclusive, and is available on the PTS for testing.
    Hmmm ... I have looked at all of the Notable Houses on the PTS Crown Store, and I have not recognized any separate listing or category for the Private Island. Perhaps it is one of those, but it is difficult to identify which.

The "Grand Topal Hideaway" (Grahtwood) is one of the two "featured" offerings, but as far as I can see, it is not an island, just an isolated part of an ocean shoreline which is accessed with a small boat. It is also listed among the Notable Houses. (One of my characters has explored it on the PTS.)
    Grand Topal Highway [sic] is the private island. If you look on it's map in-game, you can see that it's got water on all sides.

You are correct. Although, Grand Topal Hideaway does not look like an island until the player zooms the initial image out enough to show the surrounding water. Over half of the island is unplayable terrain comprising an active volcano.

For what it is worth, my character swam from the point where lava flows into the sea on one side around to the point where another lava flow separates the playable terrain from the volcanic cone, just to see whether any land between them was accessible. After all, there might be a cove or two for camping and/or fishing. (Then again, not even one of the Notable Houses which I've previewed has any Fishing Hole!)

Of course, he swam near the shoreline cliffs and rocks, so he wasn't attacked by slaughterfish. However, when a character swims directly out to sea from the beach, eventually slaughterfish will kill them. Choosing to resurrect at the nearest Wayshrine returns the character to the arrival entry-point of the island, next to the beached boat.

Finally, when my character used the boat to return to Grahtwood, he arrived at the Fisherman's Isle cape southeast of Haven. Such a welcome after a respite!! To move overland to the nearest Wayshrine, the character risks fighting his way through the swamp. (Maybe the character can swim along the shore to another landing point, else, must recall to a Wayshrine from the landing area instead). I don't know whether recalling to a Wayshrine from a point on the island is possible, but it seems unlikely to work.

Unfortunately, there is no Homestead in Eyevea -- nor any portal to Eyevea from the six or so Homesteads that I have previewed so far. During my examination of the Housing Editor, I didn't see an option to furnish a Homestead with such a portal. But that's no surprise, since -- in my humble opinion -- the ZO developers evidently detest Sorcerers and, in principle, don't really believe in the existence of Magic, let alone use of it for anything by any player character(s).

That said, three set-crafting stations in Eyevea (for Eyes of Mara) are available via a portal in three Mages Guild halls. Also, three other set crafting stations in The Earth Forge (for Kragenac's Hope) are available via a portal in three Fighter's Guild halls. Whether any of these set-crafting stations can be "attuned" for furnishing a Homestead with them remains to be seen. ....

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Last but not least: someone should explain to the Housing Editor design team that "Uncategorized" becomes an oxymoron when it is used as the name of a category. :lol: "Miscellaneous" or "Additional" should be used instead. :wink:

Edited by Shadowshire on January 10, 2017 6:33PM

• oTheTownDrunk
    40 homes available to purchase total or is there 40 different types of homes people can purchase? Cause 40 houses are gonna get bought up quick by the how ever many people play this game.
    @oTheTownDrunk Both/Neither. There are 39 houses, and everyone can buy all of them, because everyone gets their own instance of each house.[/quote]

So you will never see other people in there houses it will just be an empty unbought house on my screen?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 homes available to purchase total or is there 40 different types of homes people can purchase? Cause 40 houses are gonna get bought up quick by the how ever many people play this game.
    @oTheTownDrunk Both/Neither. There are 39 houses, and everyone can buy all of them, because everyone gets their own instance of each house.
    So you will never see other people in there houses it will just be an empty unbought house on my screen?
    Essentially, yeah. But you will be able to enter other people's houses if you are friends with them, or in a guild with them, as you can select them in the friends list or guild roster and select Travel to Player's Home. If you own the same house, you'll have to leave and re-enter the building, or travel to your version of the instance from the Collections menu, to get to your home.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 9, 2017 3:27PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO the beam should not have been nerfed by cutting the damage by 21%. A more useful change would have been restricting the execute range to 20-30% of the target's health, in line with the other class and weapon skills executes.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Totes-Bode wrote: »
    I feel like the character and achievement requirements on Homestead is very good. For a long time, a lot of the game content has been based on dps level. That's not really my play style, so I am glad to have something that my only character (a healer with max crafting and 20,000 achievement points) can really get involved in.

However, I do not like that the special items you get for the achievements are sometimes 20k gold each. I think that's pretty steep, considering you put the time in to complete that content.

Did you notice that all the achievements can be bypassed with crowns...sadly.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, I do not like that the special items you get for the achievements are sometimes 20k gold each. I think that's pretty steep, considering you put the time in to complete that content.

Get used to it. That is the direction ZOS is slowly heading in.
    Edited by Moglijuana on January 9, 2017 5:12PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen a lot of folks talking about this, but I would love to see the changes to the order of skills reversed for bow. Poison injection is an awesome piece of non-vet PvP and it's a great spammable for the bow. Snipe traps new players in an interruptible skill. It also reduces options for non-class executes - besides the DW passives, it leaves 2h as the only stamina execute for templars, DK, and stamsorc. In turn, this is reducing build diversity.

@ZOS_RichLambert
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭

I did notice, but that is okay with me, if someone wants to spend real cash on something they could get for fake cash just by playing the game, they're welcome to do it. More Trip of a Lifetime-type world cruises for me.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    nathan_bri wrote: »
    Are you *** serious?? How many people actually have 4m gold

I had just over 8 million until a few weeks ago, when I went on a spending spree with 1.5 million of it to buy up a bunch of missing motifs on my master crafter.

So one person... How many people are currently playing on the NA server?
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

I had just over 8 million until a few weeks ago, when I went on a spending spree with 1.5 million of it to buy up a bunch of missing motifs on my master crafter.

You can bet that far more than "one person" has at least 5 million GP, and I have been acquainted with players who probably have accumulated at least 20 - 50 million GP by now. Of course, most of them have been playing "since beta began".

Personally, I have played for two years. It takes time to do it, but I maxed all six of the crafting skill sets on both of my main characters. Now roughly half of the time that I play is devoted to foraging for crafting materials, fulfilling Crafting Writs, and selling loot and other items via the Guild Store & Guild Trader.

If you (1) are willing to spend the time to make the effort, (2) have at least half a brain for using the "mercantile" features of ESO, and (3) use the Master Merchant and the Awesome Guild Store add-ons (perhaps with Harvest Map too), then you probably won't "get rich quick". However, if you persevere, you can indeed do well, and accumulate GP if you save significantly more than you spend.

It is a reasonable assumption that Z.O. data-mined a sample of players' in-game "bank accounts" for a statistical analysis of the Gold Piece balances. That is probably how they decided how much G.P. to charge for each Homestead. If memory serves, some things can be bought with Alliance Points, the currency gained in PvP activities, so those accounts might be statistically analyzed, too.

In my opinion, the Crown Store prices most likely were determined by a separate marketing research process of the players who buy items from the Crown Store, which might or might not be compared to their respective in-game currency accounts.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

You can bet that far more than "one person" has at least 5 million GP, and I have been acquainted with players who probably have accumulated at least 20 - 50 million GP by now. Of course, most of them have been playing "since beta began".

Personally, I have played for two years. It takes time -- and Skill Points -- to do it, but I maxed all six of the crafting skills for both of my main characters. Now roughly half of the time that I play is devoted to foraging for crafting materials, fulfilling Crafting Writs, and selling loot and other items via the Guild Store & Guild Trader.

If you (1) are willing to spend the time to make the effort, (2) have at least half a brain for using the "mercantile" features of ESO, and (3) use the Master Merchant and the Awesome Guild Store add-ons (perhaps with Harvest Map too), then you probably will not "get rich quick". However, if you persevere, you can indeed do well, and accumulate GP if you save significantly more than you spend.

It is a reasonable assumption that Z.O. data-mined a sample of players' in-game "bank accounts" for a statistical analysis of the Gold Piece balances. That is probably how they decided how much G.P. to charge for each Homestead. If memory serves, some things can be bought with Alliance Points, the currency gained in PvP activities, so those accounts might be statistically analyzed, too.

In my opinion, the Crown Store prices most likely were determined by a separate marketing research process of the players who buy items from the Crown Store, which might or might not be compared to their respective in-game currency accounts.

Edited by Shadowshire on January 11, 2017 4:08AM

• Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    They should not nerf the proc crits. They should instead nerf the tanks who can survive over 15 players constantly ontop of them for over 5 minutes.

If they arent doing damage then whats the problem. Its the tanks that do damage and dont die that are the problem.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing for 15 months. I have upgraded bank to max, upgraded inventory to max on 9 characters, and fully trained their riding skills, or at least set aside the gold for it. I have 12M in bank and making about 4-500K a week in profits from selling on guild stores and vendoring trash items. I don't even do it on purpose, but they just pile up during my normal game activities. I haven't sold any gold tempers or nirncrux, just kept them. I haven't farmed various items or motifs either. So I would have had much more money if I really wanted to.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭

Personally, I have played for two years. It takes time -- and Skill Points -- to do it, but I maxed all six of the crafting skills for both of my main characters. Now roughly half of the time that I play is devoted to foraging for crafting materials, fulfilling Crafting Writs, and selling loot and other items via the Guild Store & Guild Trader.

If you (1) are willing to spend the time to make the effort, (2) have at least half a brain for using the "mercantile" features of ESO, and (3) use the Master Merchant and the Awesome Guild Store add-ons (perhaps with Harvest Map too), then you probably will not "get rich quick". However, if you persevere, you can indeed do well, and accumulate GP if you save significantly more than you spend.

Yeah, cause they're usually so thorough and all that is way more likely than them just asking outrageous prices to force people into using crowns.
  • Upright_man
    Upright_man
    ✭✭
    [*]Adjusted the distribution of Maelstrom weapons obtained from the Maelstrom Arena via the Leaderboards and drops.
    • Previously, this was divided evenly by weapon category (Destruction Staff, Two Hand, etc). Now, it is based on the individual item type (Dagger, One Handed Sword, etc), and all damage weapons within the item type have an equal probability to drop.
    • In addition, when a Dual Wield weapon is awarded, you will receive two Dual Wield weapons.
    • We also slightly reduced the drop chance for Healing Staves, Bows, and One Hand and Shields.

at least there's this! \o/

Wonder if theyll drop 2 dual wield in same trait or itll be rng for traits of both..
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Hoping for some clarity on the change to Lingering Ritual. Is the change the ability to freely move with a cast time of 1.5s or if it is an instant cast?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiil Vendors
    • The vendors found in the base camp of the alliances in Cyrodiil have changed significantly.
      • Some vendors, finding that their wares simply aren't selling very well, have left for greener pastures. They might return in the future when they find new markets to serve.
      • There is now a Regional Equipment Vendor in the base camps of Cyrodiil. These vendors sell "Zone Bags" of all Alliances' home zones.
        • Each Zone Bag offers a random item from a random item set, otherwise found in that zone. For instance, the Unknown Alik'r Desert Item container might contain an item from the Robes of the Withered Hand, Sword-Singer, or Order of Diagna item sets.
        • The items in the Zone Bags are typically Blue-quality, with a small chance of being Purple-quality.
        • Equipment found in Zone Bags will scale to your level at the moment you open it.

Please do this for dungeon sets too, Im a pvper 99% of the time, the other 1% of the time Ive gritted my teeth and grinded a few of the sets I needed, but this is torture. Please let me focus 100% on pvp and rather get the dungeon sets I want/need though spending my AP.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: The Luxury Vendor is selling the same things this week. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avadon wrote: »
    I wonder what the main point of this is:
    • Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 38%.

A skill used mostly by SaP tanks as a single target damaging spell/heal (then morphed into the normally picked version "Swallow Soul"). That doesn't even do that much damage (used mainly for the healing) nerfed by having it's magicka cost increased by 38%. With no buff to justify or compensate for the nerf.

What a joke........

The spell costs 800 magicka to cast and it does the same damage as crushing shock. It doesn't need to be justified. Even with the 38% increase it's still only like 1.1k mag.
    Edited by MercTheMage on January 14, 2017 5:34AM
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    So I was reviewing the details as to what we can add as interactive assistants and I see we can add the personal character merchant, banker, etc. But if a guild master were to purchase a manor to be as a Guild Hall, is it possible to have a guild banker to be added?
    Also, if you set privileges to whom can enter does it apply to all houses or just the one you set it to. And if its just for the one then can you set it to where the whole guild can enter a manor that you would designate as a Guild Hall for example.
    Edited by AlexDresden87 on January 14, 2017 6:47AM