The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sub free

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    The game really lost it's way when it let "permabanned" known cheaters back into the game. It's hard to stop when you can easily buy another copy of the game for $10 and level up again with no IP ban.

The disgusting thing about these cheaters and the people that defend them is that they feel morally justified in cheating because they are so "gud" to begin with. Or they are just checked out of the game so they don't care about the community or integrity of this game since they are just going to move to CU when it comes out.

Well CU is going to have a vigourous anti-cheat system and these tryhards will realize that they aren't as "gud" as they thought they were without their cheats and exploits. After getting rekt in CU they will probably just come back here and poison our community more.

Best part is, some of those "cheaters" got permanent bans for dressing up their characters as klu *** Klan members Using the scarecrow spectre mask. Rumor mill has it, they started a hate rally too.

Only Dubzug said/did anything racist. But everyone else got permabanned just for being there.

So you dress up as members of a racist organization, and cite that only one person was being racist? Maybe they shouldn't have dressed up like that? They are fully to blame themselves for being stupid enough to do that.
    manny254 wrote: »
    Nihilos wrote: »
    The game really lost it's way when it let "permabanned" known cheaters back into the game. It's hard to stop when you can easily buy another copy of the game for $10 and level up again with no IP ban.

The disgusting thing about these cheaters and the people that defend them is that they feel morally justified in cheating because they are so "gud" to begin with. Or they are just checked out of the game so they don't care about the community or integrity of this game since they are just going to move to CU when it comes out.

Well CU is going to have a vigourous anti-cheat system and these tryhards will realize that they aren't as "gud" as they thought they were without their cheats and exploits. After getting rekt in CU they will probably just come back here and poison our community more.

Best part is, some of those "cheaters" got permanent bans for dressing up their characters as klu *** Klan members Using the scarecrow spectre mask. Rumor mill has it, they started a hate rally too.

Only Dubzug said/did anything racist. But everyone else got permabanned just for being there.

So you dress up as members of a racist organization, and cite that only one person was being racist? Maybe they shouldn't have dressed up like that? They are fully to blame themselves for being stupid enough to do that.

I actually liked Dubzug. Gonna miss him. :(

Based on recent events, I'd hate Dubzug.
    I abhor bigots.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well acting that way is totally unacceptable. It not the least bit funny to act in such a manner...
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh geez. I'm sure it was all in good fun and not meant to be offensive. :smirk:
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubzug was a pvp god. He will be missed forever and always.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We've removed some posts that contained personal attacks and references to those comments. Disagreements are inevitable, however there's no need to insult one another.

If only the game was moderated as strictly as the forums.

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Yup still hackers in Cyrodiil. Not as many as their used to be, speed hackers are the big ones.. .there are a few running around that it's obvious they are.......hopefully they get dealt with eventually...

A lot of that speed is legit. It's ridiculous what you can stack with major expedition, passives, and some sets.

The ones I'm talking about not only do they teleport sometimes, but I actually stopwatched a guy...from chal to the mile gate in 3.2 seconds according to my stopwatch...that's simply not possible without cheating . It's much better then it used to be though so, it's progress

I wonder how you were able to keep up with him to know it took 3.2 seconds... hmmm ;-)
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Yup still hackers in Cyrodiil. Not as many as their used to be, speed hackers are the big ones.. .there are a few running around that it's obvious they are.......hopefully they get dealt with eventually...

A lot of that speed is legit. It's ridiculous what you can stack with major expedition, passives, and some sets.

The ones I'm talking about not only do they teleport sometimes, but I actually stopwatched a guy...from chal to the mile gate in 3.2 seconds according to my stopwatch...that's simply not possible without cheating . It's much better then it used to be though so, it's progress

I wonder how you were able to keep up with him to know it took 3.2 seconds... hmmm ;-)

I was observing him from the top of the rocks in the area between the gate and the keep...you can watch from a pretty good ways out. Of course my poor mag sorc self got zerged down afterwards

No way I could hope to keep up with that, just watch from high ground :)
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on October 29, 2016 12:46PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Funny stuff.

Was probably the top whisperer of hate if you killed him.

Compound that with his "ability" to run in straight line without roll dodging and dodge everything for extended periods of time... sure, he will surely be missed.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny stuff.

Compound that with his "ability" to run in straight line without roll dodging and dodge everything for extended periods of time... sure, he will surely be missed.

Remember that no one with near 100% dodge chance is ever cheating. They are just very lucky and sometimes RNGesus makes you miss 12 attacks in a row. You just need to get gud and learn to "shuffle stack."

Also sometimes you show up with a new account in the game because you "forgot the password" to the last account you had - you know, the one you have been signing into for the last 3 years. It wouldn't be because of a ban or anything. Passwords are hard to remember sometimes.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Funny stuff.

Remember that no one with near 100% dodge chance is ever cheating. They are just very lucky and sometimes RNGesus makes you miss 12 attacks in a row. You just need to get gud and learn to "shuffle stack."

Also sometimes you show up with a new account in the game because you "forgot the password" to the last account you had - you know, the one you have been signing into for the last 3 years. It wouldn't be because of a ban or anything. Passwords are hard to remember sometimes.

Haha true stuff.

My favorite is the RNG argument, when it's the same people being blessed with RNG over and over and over.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They have added 30 new skills and have a grouping system in place. I was in last weekend the world is very large & interactive. Let the cheaters have this buggy pos. I will spend many hours in MJ's game.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Funny stuff.

I'd say Dubzug doesn't hold a candle compared to Sarenvog's hate tells.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Let's face it..this game went to poop when it went sub free. Every hacker and troll realized it was an open playground to harass and make miserable every legit player in the game. :disappointed:

Agree 110%, plus the fact ZOS seems like they do not want to spend any time or money on good server security, that would help eliminate things like the cheat engine and what ever else might be out there, is sad, how can we trust ZOS or even spend money in a game that has such poor security, how many players have quite the game over cheating I wonder.

But Rich Lambert will tell you these are pro player with hybrid builds, I believe he is just trying to deflect the truth, because he knows the cheat engine can be tweaked to fly under the auto detect they have if they still have it, I have not seen posts lately about anyone complaining about someone they know being banned, it is shame.

I was in Cyrodiil the day the cheat engine came to light in a big way, it was like night and day all those so called pro players were dropping like any other player, there were no players being beat on by group of 20 and not dying, it was literally jaw dropping when you realized the amount of players that were running it. All the sudden all those 1vx videos from everyone and their brother stopped being posted, there was so much evidence they cheat engine was running rampant in the game it was just crazy.

We had a week of awesome pvp, until they grew a pair back and started to cheat again, every cheater that got the 3 day so called perma ban that has come back to the game went right back to cheating.

I feel bad for the legit good players, as this dark cloud of cheating will always hang over this game until ZOS really makes an effort to get rid of cheaters and exploiters.
    agree.gif

Sad but true, cheat engine (and others like it) still work ...
    sad.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 1, 2016 1:31AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard butterfly boy was back in the game. Can anyone confirm?
  • AlexDaedric
    People complain about having to Sub, people complain about not having to Sub.

Trying to think from Zenimax's perspective, you just can't win.

• InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf? any screenshot or vids?

yes, of course. i like his appearance in this one here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjmOv4eu1u4
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf? any screenshot or vids?

yes, of course. i like his appearance in this one here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjmOv4eu1u4

No photos. I've heard from people in game and through Crown's pvp discord server that they were banned.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of the people exploiting in cyrodiil were and still are doing so before b2p came about. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons