The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sub free

God_flakes
God_flakes
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's face it..this game went to poop when it went sub free. Every hacker and troll realized it was an open playground to harass and make miserable every legit player in the game. :disappointed:
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup still hackers in Cyrodiil. Not as many as their used to be, speed hackers are the big ones...there are a few running around that it's obvious they are.......hopefully they get dealt with eventually...
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sub and I am a legit player. I just refuse to pay $156/year to rent a crafting bag and don't like to pay for content I don't care about, imagine that, a consumer having choices...
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What I'd like to point out though (the obvious) is that with the inherent nature of Sony's and Microsoft's online gaming infrastructure, Zenimax probably had very little choice. Forcing players to pay for PS Network as well as ESO would have torpedoed their console revenues; nobody would want to do that. Many of remember facing the facts. If Zenimax doesn't make money off this game, there's no reason for them to keep the servers alive at all.

But yes I'm sure it would have been better otherwise. Stands to reason that the biggest troublemakers in the game are fly-by-night types. For what it's worth, this has been my experience save for a few who have the money to keep buying new accounts and yet still haven't matured beyond being total jerks.

Edited to remove content removed from this discussion.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on October 26, 2016 1:16PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup still hackers in Cyrodiil. Not as many as their used to be, speed hackers are the big ones.. .there are a few running around that it's obvious they are.......hopefully they get dealt with eventually...

A lot of that speed is legit. It's ridiculous what you can stack with major expedition, passives, and some sets.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

A lot of that speed is legit. It's ridiculous what you can stack with major expedition, passives, and some sets.

Nikes are sadly still a thing.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Let's face it..this game went to poop when it went sub free. Every hacker and troll realized it was an open playground to harass and make miserable every legit player in the game. :disappointed:

Agree 110%, plus the fact ZOS seems like they do not want to spend any time or money on good server security, that would help eliminate things like the cheat engine and what ever else might be out there, is sad, how can we trust ZOS or even spend money in a game that has such poor security, how many players have quite the game over cheating I wonder.

But Rich Lambert will tell you these are pro player with hybrid builds, I believe he is just trying to deflect the truth, because he knows the cheat engine can be tweaked to fly under the auto detect they have if they still have it, I have not seen posts lately about anyone complaining about someone they know being banned, it is shame.

I was in Cyrodiil the day the cheat engine came to light in a big way, it was like night and day all those so called pro players were dropping like any other player, there were no players being beat on by group of 20 and not dying, it was literally jaw dropping when you realized the amount of players that were running it. All the sudden all those 1vx videos from everyone and their brother stopped being posted, there was so much evidence they cheat engine was running rampant in the game it was just crazy.

We had a week of awesome pvp, until they grew a pair back and started to cheat again, every cheater that got the 3 day so called perma ban that has come back to the game went right back to cheating.

I feel bad for the legit good players, as this dark cloud of cheating will always hang over this game until ZOS really makes an effort to get rid of cheaters and exploiters.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Yup still hackers in Cyrodiil. Not as many as their used to be, speed hackers are the big ones.. .there are a few running around that it's obvious they are.......hopefully they get dealt with eventually...

The ones I'm talking about not only do they teleport sometimes, but I actually stopwatched a guy...from chal to the mile gate in 3.2 seconds according to my stopwatch...that's simply not possible without cheating . It's much better then it used to be though so, it's progress
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably unrelated, but the lag last night in TF was epically bad. Just about the worst I have ever seen it. It came out of nowhere, slowed everything down to where absolutely no attacks were firing and our characters were running in mud. WHYYYY is this still happening? Why on seemingly normal population and benign nights? It eventually caused my group and Saramis group to crash. I just never bothered to log back in. Watching reruns of Snapped is better than playing in that. :angry:
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emily3989 wrote: »
    I don't sub and I am a legit player. I just refuse to pay $156/year to rent a crafting bag and don't like to pay for content I don't care about, imagine that, a consumer having choices...

I'm not saying all non-subbers are hackers and trolls. Ok? Heck I dropped my sub for a while. What I am saying is it made it a whole lot easier for those kinds of people to make characters just to behave badly in the game. It's no loss to them, they seemingly have no investment in the game. If they get banned or whatever they just roll out new free accounts and come back with their same antics. :disappointed:
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea last night was totally unplayable in Gold Coast. Must be tough maintaining 1 server properly these days.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea last night was totally unplayable in Gold Coast. Must be tough maintaining 1 server properly these days.

I'm pretty sure it was a DDOS attack. Had all the hallmarks of one I think. I don't understand why people do this.
    Edited by JDar on October 26, 2016 12:44PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it was a DDOS attack. Had all the hallmarks of one I think. I don't understand why people do this.

I didn't wanna be the one to say this. But it's precisely what I meant when I made this post. But who knows what it was. :disappointed:
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah have to agree with @God_flakes on this. :(
    The game just went downhill after they dropped the sub fee.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed some posts that contained personal attacks and references to those comments. Disagreements are inevitable, however there's no need to insult one another.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is caused by game play design decisions, and players choosing to make the game laggy...they do have a choice...they just choose to make the game lag.

Right now those 24 man groups take half damage...after 6 targets they get blanket 50% damage reduction...thats why these pain train ball groups exists....in the early days it was Impulse, then it became Steel Tornado, and now its Eye of the Storm...its the same thing....AOE caps make groups of 10 or more unkillable by anything but a group of equal size or bigger then them.

They get blanket half damage reduction, and PBAOE skills in this game are too powerful and the one potential counter to these ball groups(Ground Target AOE's) are so pathetically weak they are not worth using in PVP(Hello Lighting Flood, Hello Wall of Elements, Hello Eruption)...700 damage per second vs 4-5k instant damage from a PBAOE and we wonder why zerg trains with TS protected by an AOE cap is and will continue to be the dominant play style.

We had a very short time in this game with hardly any AOE caps, and in that short time myself and 2-3 friends would kill 20 potatoes on the reg...no fight was "unwinnable" thats not the case today. The other night I thought Havoc was back...watching them run circles around Ales farm and pain(PBAOE spam) and run over 1-2 guys with 20...thats pvp right there i tell ya....

Its these fundamental design decisions that for whatever reason they won't change cause these problems...im sorry but if two people out smart you and catch you by surprise they SHOULD be able to kill you and your 20 friends...I done it all the time in the early 1.x iterations of the game...you were never safe in your zerg...not even close....

The game so favors zergs from the 50% damage reduction on AOE caps down to player skills doing more damage then siege....the game pushes people to zerg, and the game code and server engine simply can't handle it, so why they continue to make design decisions like this AOE cap to continue to encourage game play behavior that lags their server infanstructure is just beyond me.

Vicious Death isn't enough...REMOVE the AOE caps completely....give 2-5 guys who play smart the chance to kill these zergs....the game needs to go back to a game of strategy instead of a game deiced by who brings the most people.

No Mercy used to wipe zergs of 40 players with like 8 guys...on the reg...thats simply not possible today and that just nonsense...if people potato they shouldn't win just because they have more people....remember the Chalmo? those guys were outnumbered ridicliously for a very long time in the beta yet held...that kinda fight is no longer possible today because of AOE caps...they would not be able to output enough damage to overcome the numbers...that needs to change...
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very imformative post. Is it possible the consoles can be hacked. PS4 for example. Or is it just PC? I am full time PvPer. However I don't like cheating. I like to have equal ground. Not sure it this makes since. I just worry there might be cheating in PvP.

For example saw this one time. In Scourge on PS4 EU. This one EP. Attacked a pile of wood. Which was odd. However his/her 2h sword fly's so fast. Keep hitting pile of wood. Over and over super fast. Then another EP showed up and did the same. Everyone else gathered around to watch.

Not sure if this go with cheating or not. First time seeing it. However if consoles are indeed not safe just like on pc. Against hackers. I'm just unsure.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on October 26, 2016 3:10PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very imformative post. Is it possible the consoles can be hacked. PS4 for example. Or is it just PC? I am full time PvPer. However I don't like cheating. I like to have equal ground. Not sure it this makes since. I just worry there might be cheating in PvP.

For example saw this one time. In Scourge on PS4 EU. This one EP. Attacked a pile of wood. Which was odd. However his/her 2h sword fly's so fast. Keep hitting pile of wood. Over and over super fast. Then another EP showed up and did the same. Everyone else gathered around to watch.

Not sure if this go with cheating or not. First time seeing it. However if consoles are indeed not safe just like on pc. Against hackers. I'm just unsure.

@Serjustin19 with the local Cyrodiil lumberjacks still on strike someone has to pick up the slack to produce wood and wood accessories for people of all factions. I usually frown upon cheating but these are dire times and I am not sure what state the world would be in without these selfless choppers. They are the heroes Cyrodiil needs, but not the ones it deserves. If only everyone could put aside their weapons for a moment and realize Tamriel doesn't need another warrior, it just needs people being people. What a world that would be
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a DDoS attack last night. There have been a lot of them lately for some odd reason. When Legion launched for WoW they had DDoS attacks every other night. Netflix was hit last week hard and other services have been hit as well.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What I'd like to point out though (the obvious) is that with the inherent nature of Sony's and Microsoft's online gaming infrastructure, Zenimax probably had very little choice. Forcing players to pay for PS Network as well as ESO would have torpedoed their console revenues; nobody would want to do that. Many of remember facing the facts. If Zenimax doesn't make money off this game, there's no reason for them to keep the servers alive at all.

But yes I'm sure it would have been better otherwise. Stands to reason that the biggest troublemakers in the game are fly-by-night types. For what it's worth, this has been my experience save for a few who have the money to keep buying new accounts and yet still haven't matured beyond being total jerks.

Edited to remove content removed from this discussion.

ZOS and Sony had an agreement to not require PSN to play ESO.

"A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay—nothing more."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/28/the-elder-scrolls-online-on-ps4-your-questions-answered/
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on October 26, 2016 7:34PM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No so sure....I've been looking at some of the sets and contemplating the movement bonus'. Of course those that can fly (without wings of course) are most definitely doing bad things.

minor and major expedition + windwalker + 7 medium armor = pretty fast. I would think a player like this would be able to outrun anything in game.

Scroll runners beware the build is coming........ Soon lets say we call it the Cryodil Dash Build.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game really lost it's way when it let "permabanned" known cheaters back into the game. It's hard to stop when you can easily buy another copy of the game for $10 and level up again with no IP ban.

The disgusting thing about these cheaters and the people that defend them is that they feel morally justified in cheating because they are so "gud" to begin with. Or they are just checked out of the game so they don't care about the community or integrity of this game since they are just going to move to CU when it comes out.

Well CU is going to have a vigourous anti-cheat system and these tryhards will realize that they aren't as "gud" as they thought they were without their cheats and exploits. After getting rekt in CU they will probably just come back here and poison our community more.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They don't need cheats anymore they have in game proc sets instead
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game really lost it's way when it let "permabanned" known cheaters back into the game. It's hard to stop when you can easily buy another copy of the game for $10 and level up again with no IP ban.

The disgusting thing about these cheaters and the people that defend them is that they feel morally justified in cheating because they are so "gud" to begin with. Or they are just checked out of the game so they don't care about the community or integrity of this game since they are just going to move to CU when it comes out.

Well CU is going to have a vigourous anti-cheat system and these tryhards will realize that they aren't as "gud" as they thought they were without their cheats and exploits. After getting rekt in CU they will probably just come back here and poison our community more.

Best part is, some of those "cheaters" got permanent bans for dressing up their characters as klu *** Klan members Using the scarecrow spectre mask. Rumor mill has it, they started a hate rally too.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Best part is, some of those "cheaters" got permanent bans for dressing up their characters as klu *** Klan members Using the scarecrow spectre mask. Rumor mill has it, they started a hate rally too.
    Only happened cuz they trolled a RP event with that. And I think only 2 of the 3 are actually permabans afaik.

There you have it folks: hack the game with third party programs, eh it's ok we perma banned them but we're willing to make exceptions to our no tolerance policy and give them a second (or is it 3rd? 4th?) chance. But mess with the RP'rs and not even butterfly filters can save you from the ban hammer!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

Only happened cuz they trolled a RP event with that. And I think only 2 of the 3 are actually permabans afaik.

There you have it folks: hack the game with third party programs, eh it's ok we perma banned them but we're willing to make exceptions to our no tolerance policy and give them a second (or is it 3rd? 4th?) chance. But mess with the RP'rs and not even butterfly filters can save you from the ban hammer!

Butterfly filters :lol:
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭

Only Dubzug said/did anything racist. But everyone else got permabanned just for being there.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »

Only Dubzug said/did anything racist. But everyone else got permabanned just for being there.

And that ban is OK by me, you shouldn't be trolling people's playstyle preference like that.

I think us players could do better to promote healthy gaming, but many of us engage in really negative behavior. Case in point, this bad event but also Dubzug using video medium to trash duels, us pvp players using "broken"sets even if it means it will force Zos hand to change, etc.

And by my standards, if you are rolling in the same crowd as a racist I will associate you as one because you let your "friends" engage in this behavior.
    Edited by Minno on October 27, 2016 4:06PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So you dress up as members of a racist organization, and cite that only one person was being racist? Maybe they shouldn't have dressed up like that? They are fully to blame themselves for being stupid enough to do that.
    - Mojican
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My sub just expired, and I am really missing the Craft Bag. Thanks for the perspective above. Hard to justify renting that Craft Bag on a tight budget, since that is the only real benefit I get from ESO+. Now to go dump some of these new dropped sets :) .
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

So you dress up as members of a racist organization, and cite that only one person was being racist? Maybe they shouldn't have dressed up like that? They are fully to blame themselves for being stupid enough to do that.
    manny254 wrote: »

I actually liked Dubzug. Gonna miss him. :(