The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Can any of these sets come in impenetrable?
    The archer mind set came in impen.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On other note:
    on eso live zos said there is 2 new skins for completing each dung on vr mode. In patchnotes it also state 1 appearance for each dungeon. But I can't find nor new appearance nor achievements associated with it. Where is it?
    Edited by Cinbri on June 28, 2016 3:05PM
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Lyudorashi wrote: »
    5) When you dodge an attack you receive the blessing of Tava and gain 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.
    so 3 ulti/s
    Only if you are going to spam roll-dodge to get that buff constantly, if not, its uptime is way less and varies hugely in different encounters.

It doesn't proc from Shuffle dodges?
    It does, but you wont be dodging every 3 seconds with just shuffle. You also cant proc that buff while it is already up.

Well, in PvE that depends on how many mobs you have attacking on you :P

But in PvP, your shuffle will make you dodge pretty much every second.

That said, you might be right that it's well balanced as far as PvE goes. Last thing I'd want to see is even more fotm medium armor sets for tanks.
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    So basically none of the new monster sets can be used by magicka users...

Looking at those sets, there's nothing interesting for magicka builds at all.

I'll stick to my julianos/kena/willpower sets for the next couple of months then.

Take a closer look at the Destruction Mastery set. It's a better set than Julianos. That 2400 extra magicka is equivalent to 229 spell damage.

Not sure if sarcasm, but Julianos gives you 300 spell damage as 5-set bonus. 375 if you want to get specific & add Major+Minor Sorcery. Sorcs can get that value even higher by having sorc skills on bar.

The most you'll have from Destruction Mastery is 2400+(Racial Passive +10%+Bound Aegis 8%+Inner Light 7%+Undaunted 6%)->3144. Though you can add Sturdy Horn as well & increase that to 3384 I suppose.

The one benefit Destruction Mastery does have though is that unlike spell dmg, magicka affects your dmg shield strength as well, but it's still a very weak set compared to something like Necropotence.

Why are you only counting the 5th piece bonus in your calculation? Destruction Mastery also has a 4th piece bonus that gives you 129 spell damage. The crit bonuses on both sets aren't worth jack in PvP, so I would consider DM better than Julianos overall.

In PvE the crit is very useful.

In PvP, you're comparing 2400 (3144 if you really want to fill your bar with toggles) magicka vs 171/206 (buffed) spell damage & 3.2% crit, which both have their pros & cons.
    Edited by DDuke on June 28, 2016 3:09PM
    Options
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stygian set will be useless if it doesn't come in light, and even then probably won't be worked into many builds unless it also comes in rings+necklace. Having a magic set come in medium made since at the start of the game, but with all of the changes it no longer does. In this same vein, the Red Mountain 5pc is also useless, as it's a stamina set that does flame damage and not poison/physical/disease damage, which means it won't take full advantage of the Champion System. Please look into this @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom !

Edited by arkansas_ESO on June 28, 2016 6:19PM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    On other note:
    on eso live zos said there is 2 new skins for completing each dung on vr mode. In patchnotes it also state 1 appearance for each dungeon. But I can't find nor new appearance nor achievements associated with it. Where is it?

It says in the patch notes that these will be added in a later PTS build.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stygian set will be useless if it doesn't come in light, and even then probably won't be worked into many builds unless it also comes in rings+necklace. Having a magic set come in medium made since at the start of the game, but with all of the changes it no longer does. In this same vein, the Red Mountain 5pc is also useless, as it's a stamina set that does flame damage and not poison damage, which means it won't take full advantage of the Champion System. Please look into this @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom !

Volcanoes don't spew Poison though.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos confirmed that sets have all weapon and jewel parts
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos confirmed that sets have all weapon and jewel parts

Mind pulling up the exact quote? Are you sure it's applicable to the upgraded-to-CP160 sets from AA, HRC and DSA as well?
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Xael wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

We need some bags of the new sets and the new motifs and monster sets.

Also can you please confirm which of the sets introduced/reintroduced will have jewlery components or extra pieces like weapons or flexible traits (all traits)?

We will be adding these in a future PTS patch.

New/old sets will have Jewelry and Weapons.

Options
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maelstrom Destro Staves are still superior to the Master Destros. That's not surprising, I was hoping they'd change them a little.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Xael wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

We need some bags of the new sets and the new motifs and monster sets.

Also can you please confirm which of the sets introduced/reintroduced will have jewlery components or extra pieces like weapons or flexible traits (all traits)?

We will be adding these in a future PTS patch.

New/old sets will have Jewelry and Weapons.

Thanks a lot, mate.
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stygian set will be useless if it doesn't come in light, and even then probably won't be worked into many builds unless it also comes in rings+necklace. Having a magic set come in medium made since at the start of the game, but with all of the changes it no longer does. In this same vein, the Red Mountain 5pc is also useless, as it's a stamina set that does flame damage and not poison damage, which means it won't take full advantage of the Champion System. Please look into this @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom !

Uum, I can't stress on how wrong you are about that.

http://volcano.oregonstate.edu/deadly-gases

Also rocksplinters from volcanoes are physically fatal.
    Options
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont get the appeal of amberplasm that everyone seems to see.

Can anyone explain?

I b have enough magicka recovery and would get more damage with my Scathing. Or are they talking about using it for pvp?
    Options
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    probably a noob question but does anyone know/confirm that the new sets will have gold jewelry? I know it was already confirmed they come with jewelry. Just want to know what quality.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blevil wrote: »
    probably a noob question but does anyone know/confirm that the new sets will have gold jewelry? I know it was already confirmed they come with jewelry. Just want to know what quality.

Purple will drop inside the dungeon. Gold would come from weekly leaderboard rewards.
    If this is the case for all these trial sets ? Questionable, hopefully though.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5) When you dodge an attack you receive the blessing of Tava and gain 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.
    so 3 ulti/s
    Only if you are going to spam roll-dodge to get that buff constantly, if not, its uptime is way less and varies hugely in different encounters.

It doesn't proc from Shuffle dodges?
    It does, but you wont be dodging every 3 seconds with just shuffle. You also cant proc that buff while it is already up.

Well, in PvE that depends on how many mobs you have attacking on you :P

But in PvP, your shuffle will make you dodge pretty much every second.

That said, you might be right that it's well balanced as far as PvE goes. Last thing I'd want to see is even more fotm medium armor sets for tanks.
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    So basically none of the new monster sets can be used by magicka users...

Looking at those sets, there's nothing interesting for magicka builds at all.

I'll stick to my julianos/kena/willpower sets for the next couple of months then.

Take a closer look at the Destruction Mastery set. It's a better set than Julianos. That 2400 extra magicka is equivalent to 229 spell damage.

Not sure if sarcasm, but Julianos gives you 300 spell damage as 5-set bonus. 375 if you want to get specific & add Major+Minor Sorcery. Sorcs can get that value even higher by having sorc skills on bar.

The most you'll have from Destruction Mastery is 2400+(Racial Passive +10%+Bound Aegis 8%+Inner Light 7%+Undaunted 6%)->3144. Though you can add Sturdy Horn as well & increase that to 3384 I suppose.

The one benefit Destruction Mastery does have though is that unlike spell dmg, magicka affects your dmg shield strength as well, but it's still a very weak set compared to something like Necropotence.

Why are you only counting the 5th piece bonus in your calculation? Destruction Mastery also has a 4th piece bonus that gives you 129 spell damage. The crit bonuses on both sets aren't worth jack in PvP, so I would consider DM better than Julianos overall.

In PvE the crit is very useful.

In PvP, you're comparing 2400 (3144 if you really want to fill your bar with toggles) magicka vs 171/206 (buffed) spell damage & 3.2% crit, which both have their pros & cons.

It´s not even close for pvp. If you´re running hardened on destro bar destruction mastery wins - but that´s under the assumption it´s used in the first place. I can´t really find a combination to use it tbh (i think the bonus should work always when having a destro staff equipped regardless if currently on resto).

Together with lich could be interesting sth like: destro 3armor 1jewel

But passing up on the masters destro seems wasteful...
    Edited by Derra on June 28, 2016 9:03PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Velidreths mask should have spell damage on it if molag kena is going to have weapon and spell damage.

Yeah and every set that only does spell damage or magic damage should have weapon damage as well, because reasons.

This whole idea that we need 100% parity with every single set is just stupid.

Have you noticed how every monster set to date isn't divided by magicka and stam? Most have max health on them rather than max stamina or magicka. The ones without max health have health recovery, simultaneous weapon and spell power, stamina recovery and mitigation. 0 have max damage stats. They are not designed to be used exclusively for magicka or stamina. They are mechanically driven, not resource stat driven. That is why it is odd that this is the first set lean to one type only.
    Edited by Armitas on June 28, 2016 9:17PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velidreths mask should have spell damage on it if molag kena is going to have weapon and spell damage.

Yeah and every set that only does spell damage or magic damage should have weapon damage as well, because reasons.

Have you noticed how every monster set to date isn't divided by magicka and stam? Most have max health on them rather than max stamina or magicka. The ones without max health have health recovery, simultaneous weapon and spell power, stamina recovery and mitigation. 0 have max damage stats. They are not designed to be used for exclusively for magicka or stamina. That is why it is odd that this is the first set to do so.

Skoria and Nerieneth do favor mag builds due to CP though.

I agree the 1p bonus should not provide weapondmg but health though just to fit with the other undaunted sets.
    An alternative would be to switch nerienth or valkyn 1p to spelldmg.
    <Noricum>

Options
  • Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a little more thought to be put into the Master Weapons update rather than retooling some numbers but that's just me - really excited about a few of these sets for sure. Red Mountain seems to have escaped the retooling that most everything else got to pick magic or stamina.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Have you noticed how every monster set to date isn't divided by magicka and stam? Most have max health on them rather than max stamina or magicka. The ones without max health have health recovery, simultaneous weapon and spell power, stamina recovery and mitigation. 0 have max damage stats. They are not designed to be used for exclusively for magicka or stamina. That is why it is odd that this is the first set to do so.

Skoria and Nerieneth do favor mag builds due to CP though.

I agree with what you mean. Skoria will do more damage with CP in elemental expert. I don't think it favors by intent though, it is just a consequence of the boss that it comes from. It will at least do it's tool tip damage to anyone who equips it.
    Edited by Armitas on June 28, 2016 9:53PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Volcanoes release a ton of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere. Hydrogen sulfide is pretty toxic too. To say nothing of high concentrations of carbon dioxide.

Source: https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/gas.html

Edit: Oops, someone beat me to it.
    Edited by baratron on June 29, 2016 4:51AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    baratron wrote: »

Volcanoes release a ton of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere. Hydrogen sulfide is pretty toxic too. To say nothing of high concentrations of carbon dioxide.

Source: https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/gas.html

Edit: Oops, someone beat me to it.

Ok, fair enough. Stamina users wish to breath dioxide rather that fire. Yeah change it then.
    PC EU
    Options
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber plasm looks great for Pvp and maybe healers.

Dragon set in infused for my sap tank would be nice as well since his body five piece is very interchangeable.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XaXa wrote: »
    I dont get the appeal of amberplasm that everyone seems to see.

Can anyone explain?

I b have enough magicka recovery and would get more damage with my Scathing. Or are they talking about using it for pvp?

Yeah, it's those crazy PvP people who think stamina regen is useful on magicka builds.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    I really like them making necropotence desireable.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

First time i like the new set design.

My fault, thinking of Amberplasm as a crafted set for some reason. With both rings and necklace, I could combine it with Lich... more grinding. x)

I was thinking of pairing it up with the Seducer set actually. It would be more consistant than the Lich set, plus I really don't want to spend over 1 million gold for just one set (that's on Xbox EU)... So yeah
    Seducer, Molag Kena, Amberplasm. You've got yourself a PvP Sustain monster who will hit pretty damn hard (around 3.3k Spell Damage Buffed (on a sorcerer). Throw in a couple of well-fitted pieces and you are going to be a pain in the ass to fight in PvP ! And I'm ready to grind for as long as needs to take to get all the Amberplasm jewelry :smiley:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is the best place to farm for cp 160 gear such as necropotence and other sets that aren't pvp sets?
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    After looking at the updated Old Sets

Suggestions:

1: Silks of the Sun set needs 2nd Bonus changed to Magika Recovery

2: 4 Set Bonus for Warlock set needs to be changed to Spell Damage

3: 3 set bonus for Necromancer Set needs to be changed to Spell Damage
    4 set bonus for this set needs to be changed from Health to Magicka/Crit
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    I really like them making necropotence desireable.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

First time i like the new set design.

My fault, thinking of Amberplasm as a crafted set for some reason. With both rings and necklace, I could combine it with Lich... more grinding. x)

I was thinking of pairing it up with the Seducer set actually. It would be more consistant than the Lich set, plus I really don't want to spend over 1 million gold for just one set (that's on Xbox EU)... So yeah
    Seducer, Molag Kena, Amberplasm. You've got yourself a PvP Sustain monster who will hit pretty damn hard (around 3.3k Spell Damage Buffed (on a sorcerer). Throw in a couple of well-fitted pieces and you are going to be a pain in the ass to fight in PvP ! And I'm ready to grind for as long as needs to take to get all the Amberplasm jewelry :smiley:

Question remains: Where is the amberplasm set aquired.
    <Noricum>

Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question remains: Where is the amberplasm set aquired.

On one of the new dungeon.
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point of the Warlock set is precisely that it is a magicka regen set with jewelry that can be bought for gold too. I definitely don't want to see any of its bonuses changed for spell damage or to be dependent on heavy attacks...
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options