Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Natch potes?

• BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent. Now I can haz realm status online?
    Been there, got the Molag Bal polymorph.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , can you tell us if not being able to do DB contracts on a lvl 50 on that character's home alliance is intended? And if it is not, if it is on the "to do" list of fixes? I understand it is not game-breaking because we can still get the experience from the contracts all the same, but I would like to experience all of Elam Drals dialogues without making a new character and getting them in the Dark Brotherhood (kudos for giving him unique comments on every unique contract, I love it).
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NETCH POOTZ > MEMES OF NETCH POOTZ
    Options
  • richardjameshillb16_ESO
    So no Fix for the group finder ?

or the Missing Monster helm vendor ?

Any chance of an update please \o/
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »
    NETCH POOTZ > MEMES OF NETCH POOTZ

i made this a while back <3

c7bf6e5f-2929-45eb-bf1d-b0421e81a10a_zpsev9nprbj.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no Fix for the group finder ?

or the Missing Monster helm vendor ?

Any chance of an update please \o/

I'd really love to hear about the group finder. Any time it's broken it turns people off from using it ever... and I'm quite a fan of the group finder.. so I need others to use it. lol

c5d5b517c9a526eb953dd4fd121667040b3512959c8de616ec8f2f01190d3540.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any mention of group finder being fixed. :(
    Options
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    "Nightblade
    Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls."

This makes me soooOOOoooOOOoo sad :'(
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    So no dungeon finder fix? Or did i miss it? My record so far is 3 hours and 40 minutes queued.

We have a hotfix going out for that issue sometime this week (we're still determining what day); we want to get it out as soon as possible.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d8rmir wrote: »
    Wasn't the passive "medicinal use" also broken? I don't see anything about it in the notes

It is, and we're still working on a fix for it. The fix didn't make it into this incremental patch, unfortunately.

So that's a "soonfix". k....

ANd, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , you're supposed to post a meme. We're creatures of habits and rituals. Don't break our Natch Potes rituals, they're sacred. Post a meme. Please. Or a short RP thing if you prefer (I know you excell at it ;-) ).

Sorry, I know. :( The maintenance was ahead of schedule and I figured you guys would want your notes posted before the server came back up.

Well then...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF FASTER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Edited by Blackbird_V on June 6, 2016 1:51PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Meshal wrote: »

please tell me the sound problem is fixed?!!!!!!

Funny you should ask, we have a couple patch notes that we missed (sorry!) and are adding in now that cover this. :)

They say:
    Audio
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny you should ask, we have a couple patch notes that we missed (sorry!) and are adding in now that cover this. :)

They say:
    Audio
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing

and what about all the sound issues in trials ? (sound totally disappearing with 32 bit clients during combat)
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They say:
    Audio

The new sound problems introduced last week happened on both the 32- and 64-bit clients, though.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    d8rmir wrote: »
    Wasn't the passive "medicinal use" also broken? I don't see anything about it in the notes

It is, and we're still working on a fix for it. The fix didn't make it into this incremental patch, unfortunately.

So that's a "soonfix". k....

ANd, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , you're supposed to post a meme. We're creatures of habits and rituals. Don't break our Natch Potes rituals, they're sacred. Post a meme. Please. Or a short RP thing if you prefer (I know you excell at it ;-) ).

Sorry, I know. :( The maintenance was ahead of schedule and I figured you guys would want your notes posted before the server came back up.

15dk71.jpg
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They say:
    Audio

I certainly hope so! My hubby and I have a running joke every time we hear static, we yell at the government to shut up :tired_face:
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • Meshal
    Meshal
    ✭✭✭

They say:
    Audio

Cool, thanks a lot. Is it only on 64-bit? I tried using the 64-bit but i get 0xc000007b error! I'll try to fix it and give it a try. thanks again
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well Nightblade Teleport Strike has been nerfed. No more getting up on keep walls to gank unsuspecting players. Question is why just the Nightblades how about DK Dragon Leap. From what I read they left Dragon Leap alone or I missed something. In a nut shell seems a little unfair to nerf Teleport and not Dragon Leap also. Guess its pick on NIghtblades again.
    Edited by Palidon on June 6, 2016 1:55PM
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dearest Jessica Folsom ,

Sorry to tackle you on the forums like the quarterback , but so many things are just so broken in this DLC . Many of Us have bitten our lower lips so hard we now have awkward Kim Kardashian duck face and must drink from straws ...

Please take this whip an continue to crack it in the Dev rooms until game improves .

Sincerely !
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no dungeon finder fix? Or did i miss it? My record so far is 3 hours and 40 minutes queued.

We have a hotfix going out for that issue sometime this week (we're still determining what day); we want to get it out as soon as possible.

201504_1143_abfih_sm.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    And the PVP vendor whose been MIA all weekend? No mention of her either.

This issue was identified after today's build was locked, so we're currently looking into it and working on a fix.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • forgottengd
    forgottengd
    ✭✭✭
    It's a small patch, yes. We expect the next incremental to cover more things.

Are you crazy guys? You have over month tests on PTS and bring us completely broken DLC. And you can't fix it, and problem with Alchemy passive will be in "Soon" category? Just as loading screen at start in SO?

How are we can do vMoL HM when half of this game is broken? I can't do normal try anything of high-end content.

Edited to remove inflammatory statement.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 6, 2016 5:12PM
    Options
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runaan wrote: »
    What about weapon swapping issue? I've gone through the suprisingly short natch potes 3 times but I can't seem to find this :open_mouth: I actually expected this to be hotfixed the day after DB, is it not fixed even now?

That's one we're working on a fix for also, but it didn't get into this incremental patch. It's not a hotfixable issue. The Dev team had about 3-4 days to get things into this patch, so anything that took a little longer to fix or test will be rolled into the next one.

Well technically they had longer than 3-4 days since it was an issue on the PTS as well.
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They say:
    Audio

Cool, thanks a lot. Is it only on 64-bit? I tried using the 64-bit but i get 0xc000007b error! I'll try to fix it and give it a try. thanks again

Try this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2738905/#Comment_2738905
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any ideas as to if and when gap closers in cyrodiil are going to be looked over? often im finding myself as well as others teleporting all over the map when they use a cap closer... last night for example ( in BwB at Nik ) i ended up like 20 feet in the air ( happened to someone else at the same time as well ) then dropped and died from the fall
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on this?

PVP players now have to use the vendor as the only source to get impen helms/shoulders. With the vendor missing players will probably not have a chance to get a impen skoria helm for months. This is a huge deal, but we have not seen any official word. What do PVP players do? Is there anything we can do to get our helms?
    - Mojican
    Options
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    No sound fix for the 32bit client? I hope the 64bit one at least now work as it should...will find out soon I guess.
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about Maw of Lorkhaj BOP loot dropping BOE?
    Options
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runaan wrote: »
    What about weapon swapping issue? I've gone through the suprisingly short natch potes 3 times but I can't seem to find this :open_mouth: I actually expected this to be hotfixed the day after DB, is it not fixed even now?

That's one we're working on a fix for also, but it didn't get into this incremental patch. It's not a hotfixable issue. The Dev team had about 3-4 days to get things into this patch, so anything that took a little longer to fix or test will be rolled into the next one.

3-4 days? The weapon swapping animation/idle has been present since BETA, come on. -_-

How about the Alliance Vendor? Getting that is super important now that people like myself that want Impen traits on Monster Helm sets are forced into buying them, but hey, we've for Training now so, that makes up for it, 'cause a leveling boost on an End-game gear piece is super useful.
    I was so happy when I finally got the Engine Guardian Helm in heavy like I've been wanting for months and it came out training. :#

Is the Dungeon finder fixed yet? I've yet to have a single sucessful group 'find'. Grats of fixing the stupid-a** hang it would do when you had a full party, but now we've given up it's base functionality instead?

Any word on the sound bugs that're worse than ever, especially in Cyrodiil? It used to cut out when there was a massive battle with 2+ full raids going at it, now my sound cuts out with maybe 15 players taking a resource flag.

Oh, and there's this little gem now so... Cyrodiil is about to get lots more fun.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/270095/video-how-to-proc-the-speed-bug#latest

Edit: Because I forgot to mention the broken dungeon finder.
    Edited by LinearParadox on June 6, 2016 2:17PM
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
    Options
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭

This issue was identified after today's build was locked, so we're currently looking into it and working on a fix.

When it comes back up, will you have the same items in it as this past weekend?
    Options
  • Meshal
    Meshal
    ✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »

They say:
    Audio

Try this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2738905/#Comment_2738905

ok i will try it now, thanks a lot.
    Options