Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Natch potes?

• dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged into the game, now the bonus for the vampire sneak doesn't work at all, GG.

Looking into this now.

I can confirm this @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom what about light attacking screwing the animations up? Is that getting a fix?

Yes, we believe is the cause for Light Attacks and general ability rotations feeling off since the Dark Brotherhood patch and are currently investigating.
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

And slow-motion vampire stealth wasn't fixed in this patch either? Any ETA on that?

Thank you for any reply :).

The missing elf ears with certain hairstyles issue will be fixed in next week's incremental patch.

And we're investigating reports of Vampire sneak bonus not working at all since today's patch (per this comment.)
    Mordred101 wrote: »
    Yes. I even tried dropping the quest and picking it back up again and it's still bugged.

Okay, thank you. Sending these along to get looked at and fixed.
    I really hope they fixed the no sound issue affecting both 32 and 64 bit. Nothing is worse than playing a game without sound. its clearly a bug because it happens to everyone at the same time and comes back at the same time (in pvp).

There is an additional bug that is causing sound to cut out specifically with the 32-bit client. We're currently testing a fix.

And lastly, we just got confirmation that the Grouping Tool fix will be going out in a hotfix early tomorrow morning.
    Thank you for the updates @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I hope the light attacking is fixed soon :) I'm glad you guys found the issue with it
    #MOREORBS
  • icenstorm
    icenstorm
    ✭✭✭
    Naslu wrote: »
    What`s about ETA for following concerns:

- Animation Clipping Bug @ bar switch (ie. from Bow to daggers - daggers are hold like a bow and vice versa)
    - Alchemy cooldown reduction glyphs (not working at all since months, several bug tickets from time to time)
    - Remove of Crti-Modifer Buff applied by Potion if you switch from inner Light/Flames of Oblivion/Evil Hunter Bar to 2nd bar without one of these skills equipped
    - Ultraspeed @ RunSpeed Glitch
    - Vampire Sneak Speed passive fix
    - Sound bugs @64bit client (specially environment sounds -> deactivating to 0 solves the prob - so the prob is there ie. waterfall loop, squishing frog loop.....)
    - stacked poisoned damage instand summed up damage output
    - infitife Backlash stacking damage bug/exploit (heard specially in pvp a lot of players are getting angry about that)
    - Burning Light passive fix (currently only calculating on stam/weap damage instead of choosing whats higher)

but i`m really happy that quest in anywhere from whatever finally got fixed with that patch of today. thx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netch Paws
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • prnoprno
    prnoprno
    ✭✭✭
    It appears the bounty boards for Kvatch and Anvil aren't working today.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    prnoprno wrote: »

We're looking into this, thank you.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I'll say it again. You are a superstar. The reason I still have faith in this game and am leveling up new characters right now is because of you.

Keep up the good work.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prnoprno wrote: »

We're looking into this, thank you.

will you address the recent problems and make a statement about which direction you will take in the future? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or will that kind of communication continue?
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Xylphan wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Now I want a Disco Senche that plays random disco music and has flashing lights.

Sssshhhhh! Good god man, what are you trying to do? Do you really want them to open a "Pimp My Mount" section of the Crown Store?

"Check out my running lights on my Imperial yo! Time to hit the three leg motion and bounce!"

Well NOW I want a pimp my mount section if those are options... :D

197s9chapggbojpg-1.jpg
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Bromburak wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Thanks for the Patch notes.

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?
    I would really appreciate if you could discuss this with the Dev Team.

A simply question, why DKs are still allowed to jump into keeps?

It is not intended that players can completely bypass core Keep capture mechanics by leaping onto walls and into enemy Keeps. You should always have to enter enemy Keeps by taking down a door or wall - any other way is a bug. We are aware that Dragonknights have been able to do this for a while, and and are working to change it.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?

It is not intended that players can completely bypass core Keep capture mechanics by leaping onto walls and into enemy Keeps. You should always have to enter enemy Keeps by taking down a door or wall - any other way is a bug. We are aware that Dragonknights have been able to do this for a while, and and are working to change it.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you be more specific as to which way its not intended? Alot of people on the forums have been arguing this for over 2 years now. Some have come to the conclusion that leaping onto the outer walls from the field isn't intended while leaping into the inner keep from the outer keep is.

Some even say that the fact that you can leap from the outer to the inner is a valid tactic that makes PvP more interesting.

And I mean, they're technically not bypassing "Core Keep Capture Mechanics" when mechanics have been put in place to prevent flags from flipping until walls are at a certain point. All they do is disrupt the counter siege and ranged defenders. Like I said, it makes it interesting.
    Edited by vortexman11 on June 6, 2016 5:48PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I mean it was an issue when there were healers being able to LoS heal the people inside but thats not the case anymore. I have no problem with self sustaining players hopping in and creating havoc inside. Its actually a really cool mechanic.
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodias V16 Temp healbot EP
    Human Centipad V16 Stamplar EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
    Woodland Critters v4 DC stamblade
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MichYodias wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I mean it was an issue when there were healers being able to LoS heal the people inside but thats not the case anymore. I have no problem with self sustaining players hopping in and creating havoc inside. Its actually a really cool mechanic.

Yeah I'm a little disappointed hearing this, since there's no vertical axis shenanigans going on and the ability can and does operate exactly as it's supposed to. Like, every other ranged technique can be fired in there, by I can't fire myself, even though it has the same range and is not otherwise operating in a way inconsistent with how it's used outside of a keep? Oh well, I'll be a good kitty and not do it I guess.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thank you for the info Jessica.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again, I hope that ZOS will take the opportunity to 'remind' those people who are doing this that they should not be doing it.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Stalker passive is broken bad...please fix.
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    The missing elf ears with certain hairstyles issue will be fixed in next week's incremental patch.

Orcs also have this issue with the hairstyles; glad to know its going to be fixed. :)

Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a silly little bug in the 64-bit client. For a while tonight, all the NPCs refused to make eye contact with me. They'd go through their script with their usual arm movements and everything, but they would all keep their head turned 90 degrees away from me, as if extremely uncomfortable with my presence. It was rather amusing. :smile:

I'm not sure what set it off, but it did end up resolving itself (not sure what fixed it though). But kudos on the 64-bit client fixes. Much improved. Very wow.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Are you guys aware of/looking into the alchemical acceleration enchantment bug? The enchantment hasn't worked for a while. It doesn't reduce the potion cooldown time at all.

Thank you.