Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Natch potes?

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will natch you the potes for a price ...

Super top secret teasers include:

The speaker of the Dark Brotherhood can now be found wearing sweatpants and an old hoodie if you approach him outside of his working hours.

The Blade of Woe can now also be used as a letter opener for your craft hireling mails.

New personality available in game - 'twitchy player waiting for natch potes'

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These patch notes are clunky and confusing and lack many things .
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    ZFfY24y.gif
    You knew it was coming!

watched 20 rounds of this, still laughing my ass off
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • ynotcruzwitme
    Patch is downloaded. Where are the natch potes?
    Edited by ynotcruzwitme on June 6, 2016 1:20PM
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit will natch you the potes for a price ...

Super top secret teasers include:

The speaker of the Dark Brotherhood can now be found wearing sweatpants and an old hoodie if you approach him outside of his working hours.

The Blade of Woe can now also be used as a letter opener for your craft hireling mails.

New personality available in game - 'twitchy player waiting for natch potes'

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

So... so...you didn't listen to the player feedback at all??? The majority of the community posted discussions and extensive reports of why the Blade of Woe should *not* be used as a letter opener. Ever since the Echalette and Pocket Mammoths were forced upon us as the hidden implementations, we knew that the game balance would just get worse. And we were right! I'm saying this as a professional and retired IT guru and self-proclaimed master programmer, so I hope you understand my words have some weight dude - I have seen my fair deal of f*ckups by big companies, but this is the worst...

Thanks, really.. you've ruined the whole DB skill line and broken the game! I'm unsubbing, uninstalling and chemically destroying the physical discs as we speak, never to return :'(:'(:'(
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    it's downloading now so I guess patch notes will be up in a second.
  • Greydir
    Greydir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    German Natch Potes there already seems like Kai has won the race
    Edited by Greydir on June 6, 2016 1:24PM
    Ebenherzpakt
    Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
    Don Greydir - Kajit NB
    Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
    Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
    Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
    Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
    Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG
  • Simtarr
    Simtarr
    Soul Shriven
    Only thing I would like to know is
    Where do you see that there is a patch?
    All I see is it saying is,
    [IN PROGRESS] North American PC/Mac megaserver for patch maintenance
    Does not say there is a patch
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... so...you didn't listen to the player feedback at all??? The majority of the community posted discussions and extensive reports of why the Blade of Woe should *not* be used as a letter opener. Ever since the Echalette and Pocket Mammoths were forced upon us as the hidden implementations, we knew that the game balance would just get worse. And we were right! I'm saying this as a professional and retired IT guru and self-proclaimed master programmer, so I hope you understand my words have some weight dude - I have seen my fair deal of f*ckups by big companies, but this is the worst...

Thanks, really.. you've ruined the whole DB skill line and broken the game! I'm unsubbing, uninstalling and chemically destroying the physical discs as we speak, never to return :'(:'(:'(

This one recommends you store your unwanted items in the Bank of Khajiit before leaving Tamriel.

Please note that all deposits remain the property of the Bank of Khajiit - forever.

Yours with banking paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simtarr wrote: »
    Only thing I would like to know is
    Where do you see that there is a patch?
    All I see is it saying is,
    [IN PROGRESS] North American PC/Mac megaserver for patch maintenance
    Does not say there is a patch

• d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't the passive "medicinal use" also broken? I don't see anything about it in the notes
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom No group finder fix??
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it ?

You stopped Nightblades from jumping keep walls but not DK ?

Ultimates fixed ?

Edited by Rohamad_Ali on June 6, 2016 1:34PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    d8rmir wrote: »
    Wasn't the passive "medicinal use" also broken? I don't see anything about it in the notes

It is, and we're still working on a fix for it. The fix didn't make it into this incremental patch, unfortunately.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Maxime
    Maxime
    ✭✭
    No Natch Potes guys. Zenimax must keep it a secret... so I figure it is a Dark Brotherhood one :p

db.png
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

That's it ?

Ultimates fixed ?

It's a small patch, yes. We expect the next incremental to cover more things.

The Dragonknight wall jumping issue is a bit trickier to fix than the Nightblade one, but it is something we're looking at.

And yes, the issue that was causing Ultimates to behave strangely (or not fire off at all) is fixed. That's this note:
    Fixed an issue where bonuses that reduced the cost of Ultimate abilities were causing Ultimates to fail to cast at the new reduced cost, or at all.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Molec
    Molec
    ✭✭✭

I imagine you feel like a school teacher allocating the days reading to the children :D

"Natch Potes please miss"
    PC-EU 666cp+

Molec - Dunmer Magika Sorc
    Lucius Bal - Altmer Magika DK
    Avborh - Breton Magika Templar
    Skorun - Altmer Magika NB
    Darum-Zar - Khajiit Stamina DK
    Nephi Dagon - Argonian Mag Templar
    Warden of Red Mountain - Bosmer Stamina Warden
    Warden of Dagoth-Ur - Altmer Magika Warden

George Carlin — "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
  • SahrotRein
    SahrotRein
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about weapon swapping issue? I've gone through the suprisingly short natch potes 3 times but I can't seem to find this :open_mouth: I actually expected this to be hotfixed the day after DB, is it not fixed even now?

Edited by SahrotRein on June 6, 2016 1:34PM
    Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the PVP vendor whose been MIA all weekend? No mention of her either.
    Edited by NovaShadow on June 6, 2016 1:37PM
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell us the clunky animations for most melee skills (Concealed weapon, puncture and its morphs, and such) were unintentional. My magicka sorc plays better with his staff and crushing shock, and frags/mage's wrath are more responsive yes, but my stam builds have quite literally had their effective burst and sustain DPS halved using the same methods pre and post-patch.

Stam/In-your-face builds have been the most fun I've ever had on an MMO, and I don't want to be relegated back to defensive casters or support builds.

I'm glad you guys knocked out the ultimate problem, at the least.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on June 6, 2016 1:36PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Runaan wrote: »
    What about weapon swapping issue? I've gone through the suprisingly short natch potes 3 times but I can't seem to find this :open_mouth: I actually expected this to be hotfixed the day after DB, is it not fixed even now?

That's one we're working on a fix for also, but it didn't get into this incremental patch. It's not a hotfixable issue. The Dev team had about 3-4 days to get things into this patch, so anything that took a little longer to fix or test will be rolled into the next one.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 6, 2016 1:36PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is, and we're still working on a fix for it. The fix didn't make it into this incremental patch, unfortunately.

So that's a "soonfix". k....

ANd, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , you're supposed to post a meme. We're creatures of habits and rituals. Don't break our Natch Potes rituals, they're sacred. Post a meme. Please. Or a short RP thing if you prefer (I know you excell at it ;-) ).

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 6, 2016 1:37PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom thank you for fixing the Soul-Meld Mage, I was so frustrated getting stuck in that door and not being able to access the alchemy shop after completing it.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it ?

Ultimates fixed ?

It's a small patch, yes. We expect the next incremental to cover more things.

The Dragonknight wall jumping issue is a bit trickier to fix than the Nightblade one, but it is something we're looking at.

And yes, the issue that was causing Ultimates to behave strangely (or not fire off at all) is fixed. That's this note:
    Fixed an issue where bonuses that reduced the cost of Ultimate abilities were causing Ultimates to fail to cast at the new reduced cost, or at all.

Yes I see I edited the Ultimate question .Thank you .
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:'(

Seeing as how this issue was reported (and acknowledged by ZOS) half-way through the PTS, this is very disappointing. What's the point of having a PTS when issues that get reported--this and many others, some of which were reported during the first week of PTS--aren't addressed and make it onto Live weeks later?
    Edited by code65536 on June 6, 2016 1:41PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no dungeon finder fix? Or did i miss it? My record so far is 3 hours and 40 minutes queued.
  • Meshal
    Meshal
    ✭✭✭

please tell me the sound problem is fixed?!!!!!!
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this in the Patch Notes:

Graphics & Performance •We have made general framerate improvements both the 32-bit and 64-bit Mac and PC game clients.

1: Does this affect Wrothgar?

* Usual frame rate in this area is ussually affected by 30/40 fps loss

2: Does his affect Reapers march?

* Usual frame rate in this area is ussually affected by 40/50 fps loss also also affects Skills from working at all
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

So that's a "soonfix". k....

ANd, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , you're supposed to post a meme. We're creatures of habits and rituals. Don't break our Natch Potes rituals, they're sacred. Post a meme. Please. Or a short RP thing if you prefer (I know you excell at it ;-) ).

Sorry, I know. :( The maintenance was ahead of schedule and I figured you guys would want your notes posted before the server came back up.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post