Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Natch potes?

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naslu wrote: »
    What`s about ETA for following concerns:

- Animation Clipping Bug @ bar switch (ie. from Bow to daggers - daggers are hold like a bow and vice versa)
    - Alchemy cooldown reduction glyphs (not working at all since months, several bug tickets from time to time)
    - Remove of Crti-Modifer Buff applied by Potion if you switch from inner Light/Flames of Oblivion/Evil Hunter Bar to 2nd bar without one of these skills equipped
    - Ultraspeed @ RunSpeed Glitch
    - Vampire Sneak Speed passive fix
    - Sound bugs @64bit client (specially environment sounds -> deactivating to 0 solves the prob - so the prob is there ie. waterfall loop, squishing frog loop.....)
    - stacked poisoned damage instand summed up damage output
    - infitife Backlash stacking damage bug/exploit (heard specially in pvp a lot of players are getting angry about that)
    - Burning Light passive fix (currently only calculating on stam/weap damage instead of choosing whats higher)

but i`m really happy that quest in anywhere from whatever finally got fixed with that patch of today. thx.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom I am also interested in knowing when the Burning Light passive will start working 'as intended', this is really detrimental to Magicka Templars.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged into the game, now the bonus for the vampire sneak doesn't work at all, GG.
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

And slow-motion vampire stealth wasn't fixed in this patch either? Any ETA on that?

Thank you for any reply :).

Plastic surgery on thousands of elves can take time you know ;)

Haha, I hope he's high up on the list! I also hope that surgeon can regrow his hair fast because it clips through his robes now and looks like he's had a trim. I miss the old length.

Basically since the patch he's gotten an inch trimmed off his hair with an ear cut thrown in, I'm not a fan of his new look :/.

:o Now the issue sounds like your barber. Must have clipped off your ears during your last hair trim. Might want to start looking for a new barber
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

And slow-motion vampire stealth wasn't fixed in this patch either? Any ETA on that?

Auri-El help this Dev team

They are elves we are talking about here.

Apologies . A recent cult incident must have had a bigger impact then expected .
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Thought this was missing :)

PatchNotesGif_zpsf70r27v3.gif

Thanks for this, mate! Necessary to roll out of bed on patch morning...

Signed,

Lord Arena25
    Edited by arena25 on June 6, 2016 2:28PM
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where/when is the fix to no sound in combat @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    Edited by Cuyler on June 6, 2016 2:29PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the dark stalker fix will also have to wait until next incremental patch?
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom wrote: »
    We’ve identified a bug with Dark Stalker where the movement speed penalty reduction while crouching is 50%, when it should be 100%. This will be fixed in an upcoming incremental patch, and the tooltip will be changed to say "Ignores the Movement Speed penalty while in Crouch".

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, did this get included in this patch?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, I hope he's high up on the list! I also hope that surgeon can regrow his hair fast because it clips through his robes now and looks like he's had a trim. I miss the old length.

Basically since the patch he's gotten an inch trimmed off his hair with an ear cut thrown in, I'm not a fan of his new look :/.

:o Now the issue sounds like your barber. Must have clipped off your ears during your last hair trim. Might want to start looking for a new barber

Yeah I won't be going back to him any time soon, Uncle Sheo probably could have done a better job. Or maybe it was Uncle Sheo who did it I wouldn't be surprised! It's pretty bad he's hiding under a hood out of embarrassment. Of course the hood clips through his robes now too but it's less annoying to look at than his new cut!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it ?

You stopped Nightblades from jumping keep walls but not DK ?

Ultimates fixed ?

It's a small patch, yes. We expect the next incremental to cover more things.

The Dragonknight wall jumping issue is a bit trickier to fix than the Nightblade one, but it is something we're looking at.

And yes, the issue that was causing Ultimates to behave strangely (or not fire off at all) is fixed. That's this note:
    Fixed an issue where bonuses that reduced the cost of Ultimate abilities were causing Ultimates to fail to cast at the new reduced cost, or at all.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom wait wait, so DK keep leaping is not intended behavior confirmed?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged into the game, now the bonus for the vampire sneak doesn't work at all, GG.

Seriously?

GIF-cry-dawson-feelings-hurt-sad-GIF.gif
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • GrumpStump
    GrumpStump
    ✭✭✭
    Mordred101 wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

"Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones."

I had hopes for a fix here, but I still have two bugged quests ... 'Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion' and 'The Initiation' in the Alik'r Desert. Both of them I have an item 'an ayleid tome' and a potion that I can't interact with when I'm to the point in the quest where I need to in order to proceed.

There's quite a few quests that don't work. And it's always trying to interact with something to finish the quest that's messed up. I've sent these to support, and they "are looking into it".

GrumpStump
    ESO+ Subbed until December 2019
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    And the PVP vendor whose been MIA all weekend? No mention of her either.

This issue was identified after today's build was locked, so we're currently looking into it and working on a fix.

I sure hope they get to this and add him there for a few days to make up for it.
    I actually thought he high tailed it out due to the NBs teleporting striking in thru the Camp doors....
  • Wycks
    Wycks
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they fixed the no sound issue affecting both 32 and 64 bit. Nothing is worse than playing a game without sound. its clearly a bug because it happens to everyone at the same time and comes back at the same time (in pvp).
    The numbers thing is always going to be there, but it’s more down to player skill and there are ways through ability choice to configure a group to be stronger vs. large groups of people. - BRAIN WHEELER - 2012 - LOL
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meshal wrote: »

please tell me the sound problem is fixed?!!!!!!

Funny you should ask, we have a couple patch notes that we missed (sorry!) and are adding in now that cover this. :)

They say:
    Audio
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing

Thank you!!!! That was the biggest issue to be fixed (at least for me). It was a bit boring playing without sound =)
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Brugaz wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    But they don't. They only take me to Cadwell's Gold and Silver areas, not to my own alliance.

Sorry, I think my wording on my last comment was not very clear. My DB character is lvl 50 and in the Aldmeri Dominion, and after over 60 contracts both on PTS and on live, she never once received a contract in the Aldmeri Dominion, only on the Ebonheart Pact and on the Daggerfall Covenant.

Thats exactly what I am experiencing too and im playing DC, but never had to do deal with a contract killing someone in my own faction.

Thanks you two! We dug into this based on the details you provided and did find an edge-case issue that we're now fixing.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

"Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones."

I had hopes for a fix here, but I still have two bugged quests ... 'Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion' and 'The Initiation' in the Alik'r Desert. Both of them I have an item 'an ayleid tome' and a potion that I can't interact with when I'm to the point in the quest where I need to in order to proceed.

There may be a few more we need to address individually. Just to make sure we understanding, you checked after today's patch and they're still bugged?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope they fixed the no sound issue affecting both 32 and 64 bit. Nothing is worse than playing a game without sound. its clearly a bug because it happens to everyone at the same time and comes back at the same time (in pvp).

It's not affecting those running 64 bit in my group. I haven't had this issue for weeks now, while I listen to group members bemoaning sound loss all the time. Others in group with 64 bit are reporting the same.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom what about light attacking screwing the animations up? Is that getting a fix?
    #MOREORBS
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Looking into this now.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Mordred101
    Mordred101
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

There may be a few more we need to address individually. Just to make sure we understanding, you checked after today's patch and they're still bugged?

Yes. I even tried dropping the quest and picking it back up again and it's still bugged.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody is at the office yet. Still on weekend vacation spending Disco Senche profits.

Ugh. I would be really happy if they could mute that noise they make when called.

Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the communication I missed so much! :smile:

Thanks for being here, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brugaz wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    But they don't. They only take me to Cadwell's Gold and Silver areas, not to my own alliance.

Sorry, I think my wording on my last comment was not very clear. My DB character is lvl 50 and in the Aldmeri Dominion, and after over 60 contracts both on PTS and on live, she never once received a contract in the Aldmeri Dominion, only on the Ebonheart Pact and on the Daggerfall Covenant.

Thats exactly what I am experiencing too and im playing DC, but never had to do deal with a contract killing someone in my own faction.

Thanks you two! We dug into this based on the details you provided and did find an edge-case issue that we're now fixing.

Awesome! Thank you!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom what about light attacking screwing the animations up? Is that getting a fix?

Yes, we found what we believe is the cause for Light Attacks and general ability rotations feeling off since the Dark Brotherhood patch and are currently investigating.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

The missing elf ears with certain hairstyles issue will be fixed in next week's incremental patch.

And we're investigating reports of Vampire sneak bonus not working at all since today's patch (per this comment.)
    Yes. I even tried dropping the quest and picking it back up again and it's still bugged.

Okay, thank you. Sending these along to get looked at and fixed.

There is an additional bug that is causing sound to cut out specifically with the 32-bit client. We're currently testing a fix.

And lastly, we just got confirmation that the Grouping Tool fix will be going out in a hotfix early tomorrow morning.

(Edit: Typo fix.)
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 6, 2016 4:22PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Yes, we believe is the cause for Light Attacks and general ability rotations feeling off since the Dark Brotherhood patch and are currently investigating.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

The missing elf ears with certain hairstyles issue will be fixed in next week's incremental patch.

And we're investigating reports of Vampire sneak bonus not working at all since today's patch (per this comment.)

Okay, thank you. Sending these along to get looked at and fixed.

There is an additional bug that is causing sound to cut out specifically with the 32-bit client. We're currently testing a fix.

And lastly, we just got confirmation that the Grouping Tool fix will be going out in a hotfix early tomorrow morning.

why did everything break when gina left to have a baby?
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭

Seriously?

GIF-cry-dawson-feelings-hurt-sad-GIF.gif

Yup, but gotta make sure they up that gold from 1 to 50 again, it's the most important thing in the game!

Besides, Dragon leaps into keeps, why not? They have wings after all, haven't DK's endured too many nerfs already?
    Edited by Blacksheepart on June 6, 2016 3:50PM
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    le sigh. nvmd.
    Edited by Cuyler on June 6, 2016 3:53PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh thank you! I'd ask if his hair clipping through his robes is also being fixed but I think I've pestered you enough!

And I look forward to my vampire not moving so sluggishly, must have been someone something he ate :p.