Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Natch potes?

• Naslu
    Naslu
    ✭✭✭
    What`s about ETA for following concerns:

- Animation Clipping Bug @ bar switch (ie. from Bow to daggers - daggers are hold like a bow and vice versa)
    - Alchemy cooldown reduction glyphs (not working at all since months, several bug tickets from time to time)
    - Remove of Crti-Modifer Buff applied by Potion if you switch from inner Light/Flames of Oblivion/Evil Hunter Bar to 2nd bar without one of these skills equipped
    - Ultraspeed @ RunSpeed Glitch
    - Vampire Sneak Speed passive fix
    - Sound bugs @64bit client (specially environment sounds -> deactivating to 0 solves the prob - so the prob is there ie. waterfall loop, squishing frog loop.....)
    - stacked poisoned damage instand summed up damage output
    - infitife Backlash stacking damage bug/exploit (heard specially in pvp a lot of players are getting angry about that)
    - Burning Light passive fix (currently only calculating on stam/weap damage instead of choosing whats higher)

but i`m really happy that quest in anywhere from whatever finally got fixed with that patch of today. thx.
    Guild Hodor
    • Marbella Ori / Temp Healer
    • Naslu / Stam Templer
    • Ordaril / Magicka Sorc
    • Allaine De Ladonia / Magicka DK
    • Gretel Witchhunter / Magicka NB
    • Lili Catani / Magicka Tank NB
    • Prince Adam of Eternia / Stam DK

[/center]
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about stopping the cheating going on in Cyrodiil.

Last night we saw a 15 man raid all teleport into a inner keep via the grate above the front door. (They all weren't nbs & dks).

Plus everywhere you go you keep running into unkillable characters (CHEAT ENGINE ANYBODY) . One was standing in the middle of 3 balistas a meat bag and a treb and took no damage.

This is a game breaking situation. and makes a farce of the effort you put into fixing the crafting writ exploit.

• imenace
    imenace
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will the dark stalker bug be fixed in a future incremental or is it intended now? :D ( talking about the speed nerf )
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no dungeon finder fix? Or did i miss it? My record so far is 3 hours and 40 minutes queued.

We have a hotfix going out for that issue sometime this week (we're still determining what day); we want to get it out as soon as possible.

Faster faster! Thanks for the info :)
  • Meshal
    Meshal
    ✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Meshal wrote: »

please tell me the sound problem is fixed?!!!!!!

Funny you should ask, we have a couple patch notes that we missed (sorry!) and are adding in now that cover this. :)

They say:
    Audio
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing

Cool, thanks a lot. Is it only on 64-bit? I tried using the 64-bit but i get 0xc000007b error! I'll try to fix it and give it a try. thanks again

Try this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2738905/#Comment_2738905

wah it worked, Thanks a lot again! really appreciate it.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My game client is now downloading the patch :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For anyone bothered by the visual weapon swap issue. Use the assassin personality. It seems to mostly fix the issue.
    - Mojican
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    For anyone bothered by the visual weapon swap issue. Use the assassin personality. It seems to mostly fix the issue.

To bad the Assassin personality looks amateurish, and makes your character run in a ridiculous way.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it ?

You stopped Nightblades from jumping keep walls but not DK ?

Ultimates fixed ?

The Dragonknight wall jumping issue is a bit trickier to fix than the Nightblade one, but it is something we're looking at.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom ... Great! This is the perfect time to see who is abusing the keep wall exploits and ban them.

please tell me the sound problem is fixed?!!!!!!

Funny you should ask, we have a couple patch notes that we missed (sorry!) and are adding in now that cover this. :)

They say:
    Audio
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
    • Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing

And, let me add an Awesome for this... :smiley:
    Edited by Elsonso on June 6, 2016 2:00PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Abeille wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , can you tell us if not being able to do DB contracts on a lvl 50 on that character's home alliance is intended? And if it is not, if it is on the "to do" list of fixes? I understand it is not game-breaking because we can still get the experience from the contracts all the same, but I would like to experience all of Elam Drals dialogues without making a new character and getting them in the Dark Brotherhood (kudos for giving him unique comments on every unique contract, I love it).

Just chatted with the Dark Brotherhood content team lead about this, and what you're describing is intended design. If you're below level 50, you will only get contracts in your home alliance. If you're above level 50, the contracts you could receive from Elam could take you anywhere, regardless of your alliance.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , can you tell us if not being able to do DB contracts on a lvl 50 on that character's home alliance is intended? And if it is not, if it is on the "to do" list of fixes? I understand it is not game-breaking because we can still get the experience from the contracts all the same, but I would like to experience all of Elam Drals dialogues without making a new character and getting them in the Dark Brotherhood (kudos for giving him unique comments on every unique contract, I love it).

Just chatted with the Dark Brotherhood content team lead about this, and what you're describing is intended design. If you're below level 50, you will only get contracts in your home alliance. If you're above level 50, the contracts you could receive from Elam could take you anywhere, regardless of your alliance.

But they don't. They only take me to Cadwell's Gold and Silver areas, not to my own alliance.

Sorry, I think my wording on my last comment was not very clear. My DB character is lvl 50 and in the Aldmeri Dominion, and after over 60 contracts both on PTS and on live, she never once received a contract in the Aldmeri Dominion, only on the Ebonheart Pact and on the Daggerfall Covenant.
    Edited by Abeille on June 6, 2016 2:03PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is at the office yet. Still on weekend vacation spending Disco Senche profits.

Absent with Absinthe.

They found the perfect work life balance for better crown performance.
    Weekends are investments for outstanding designs and patch days are hang over days.

Edited by Bromburak on June 6, 2016 2:03PM
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

And slow-motion vampire stealth wasn't fixed in this patch either? Any ETA on that?

Thank you for any reply :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

And slow-motion vampire stealth wasn't fixed in this patch either? Any ETA on that?

Plastic surgery on thousands of elves can take time you know ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoa. All them questions directed at Jessica...

209.gif
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Brugaz
    Brugaz
    ✭✭
    But they don't. They only take me to Cadwell's Gold and Silver areas, not to my own alliance.

Sorry, I think my wording on my last comment was not very clear. My DB character is lvl 50 and in the Aldmeri Dominion, and after over 60 contracts both on PTS and on live, she never once received a contract in the Aldmeri Dominion, only on the Ebonheart Pact and on the Daggerfall Covenant.

Thats exactly what I am experiencing too and im playing DC, but never had to do deal with a contract killing someone in my own faction.
    Edited by Brugaz on June 6, 2016 2:09PM
    (PC/EU) - | @Brugaz |
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts on todays patch notes:

resized_picard-wtf-meme-generator-come-on-is-that-all-you-have-c47798.jpg
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom so my elf's mysteriously missing ears weren't found in this patch? That wasn't a forgotten patch note from the audio issues fixes by any chance, was it? He's having some trouble hearing now that his ears have disappeared.

Akatosh help this Dev team
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brugaz wrote: »

Thats exactly what I am experiencing too and im playing DC, but never had to do deal with a contract killing someone in my own faction.

At least Jessica said the contracts should take us all over the world when we are above lvl 50, so it seems that what we are experiencing isn't intended. Elam is one of my favourite characters in a long time, I could listen to him all day long (love when he chuckles, major kudos to the voice acting), I want to hear everything he has to say about every quest! xD
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • velocidad
    velocidad
    ✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    What about stopping the cheating going on in Cyrodiil.

Last night we saw a 15 man raid all teleport into a inner keep via the grate above the front door. (They all weren't nbs & dks).

Plus everywhere you go you keep running into unkillable characters (CHEAT ENGINE ANYBODY) . One was standing in the middle of 3 balistas a meat bag and a treb and took no damage.

This is a game breaking situation. and makes a farce of the effort you put into fixing the crafting writ exploit.

And this ^ ?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is keeping the ears!

They belong to Santie now. They are the valuable trinkets of this one and not your ears any longer.

Khajiit dares them to add in Elf Ears as a stolen object in the next update ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Thanks for the Patch notes.

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?
    I would really appreciate if you could discuss this with the Dev Team.

A simply question, why DKs are still allowed to jump into keeps?
    Edited by Bromburak on June 6, 2016 2:17PM
  • Mordred101
    Mordred101
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

"Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones."

I had hopes for a fix here, but I still have two bugged quests ... 'Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion' and 'The Initiation' in the Alik'r Desert. Both of them I have an item 'an ayleid tome' and a potion that I can't interact with when I'm to the point in the quest where I need to in order to proceed.
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    Any fixes for the Nightstalker, 50% less speed and how you don't even receive the buff if you're 'detected' and how it will stop working at random? Ulti's not going off, skills not working etc... anything about those?
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

• ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, I hope he's high up on the list! I also hope that surgeon can regrow his hair fast because it clips through his robes now and looks like he's had a trim. I miss the old length.

Basically since the patch he's gotten an inch trimmed off his hair with an ear cut thrown in, I'm not a fan of his new look :/.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bromburak wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?

This is ridiculous.

Apparently it's not as simple as the NB fix.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS: ZOS redefines a week as 6 days!

I know, it's my fault for not taking care of this sooner, and I thought this patch might stop the 1g/SP respec. Also my fault for not noticing the maintenance time was 0600 instead of the usual 0800, so I was also SOL when I tried to log in to do a respec before the patch. Still, the word was the cheap respec was good for a week, and that would be TOMORROW, except in zos-land.
    Edited by Ourorboros on June 6, 2016 2:21PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Auri-El help this Dev team

They are elves we are talking about here.
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bromburak wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination

This is ridiculous.

Apparently it's not as simple as the NB fix.

Thanks, so it's an on going issue.

Well then it's time to make it clear to the community that stealing the scroll while door and walls are up is cheating.
    We are sick of reporting exploits and cheaters without consequences. Such bugs kill Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Bromburak on June 6, 2016 2:23PM
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    Quests & Zones
    General

Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones.

The quest Unbridled Wealth, still can't access the Guar Pack Animals.
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."