Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Natch potes?

MyNameIsElias
MyNameIsElias
✭✭✭✭✭
Can i has natch potes @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know its 3 min until the server goes down, but i can always hope ;)
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is at the office yet. Still on weekend vacation spending Disco Senche profits.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is at the office yet. Still on weekend vacation spending Disco Senche profits.

A good laugh in the morning is a good start in the day, thanks :smiley:
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭

disco_lion_by_fede211295-d4j2hy6.gif
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭

bahahahahaha that made me laugh
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The perfect start to a Monday morning at ZoS - send in the office junior to restart the servers, then you can amble in six hours later to write up some Natch Potes.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That if the junior don't trip off his own legs and disconnect a couple cables along the way and the maintenance take a (not-so) good 12h again.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭

Where's the LOL-Button when you need one.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GjXr6fH.jpg
    EU PC
  • Taruha
    Taruha
    ✭✭✭
    Waaa.. yes! Gief!
    _-PC-_
    -=Edelina EP EU Sorc=-
    -=Nelaren Mosswind DC EU Stamina Nightblade=-
    -=Laura Desario DC EU Dragonknight=-
    -=Marni Bleakwood AD EU Stamina Templar=-
    -=Jealine Murow DC EU Magica Nightblade=-
    http://www.op-cast.com (Give us a listen if you're into RP and ESO lore!)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Is it a permanent change to the regular schedule that NA and EU maintenance are happening at the same time? This has happened a few times recently.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHx4CrE.jpg
    And yes i'd like some salt with my patch notes please.
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on June 6, 2016 11:02AM
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ready for the Natch Potes to drop?
    atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will we get the potes will it be soon can we have them now?
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering that there has been no response from ZOS about anything at all for 3 days...... maybe we won't ever get them. We will just have to guess.

Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Considering that there has been no response from ZOS about anything at all for 3 days...... maybe we won't ever get them. We will just have to guess.

Yes they are strangely quiet... Why is that?
    Please fix the game!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I want a Disco Senche that plays random disco music and has flashing lights.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because Jessica isn't enlighted to what this thread is all about maybe? ;)
    Edited by Pendrillion on June 6, 2016 11:53AM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • We found some critical issues regarding the overall performance of sorcerers, so we had to decrease their damage by 15%.
    • In addition, conjured ward and its morphs have gone some serious changes. They are now purely cosmetic and change the appearance of the caster according to what morph the user has chosen.
    • Fixed several other issues, for example added more piranhas in the Gold Coast waters to further increase the immersion feeling.
    Edited by makreth on June 6, 2016 11:54AM
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public execution of the hackers toons in wayrest, elden root and mournhold.
    Also a new tomato throw emote.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZFfY24y.gif
    You knew it was coming!
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    makreth wrote: »
    • We found some critical issues regarding the overall performance of sorcerers, so we had to decrease their damage by 15%.
    • In addition, conjured ward and its morphs have gone some serious changes. They are now purely cosmetic and change the appearance of the caster according to what morph the user has chosen.
    • Fixed several other issues, for example added more piranhas in the Gold Coast waters to further increase the immersion feeling.

That joke hurts...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    ZFfY24y.gif
    You knew it was coming!

Confused travolta is probaly the best natch potes image yet
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Are these the console patch notes? Because the PC DB notes have been up for a little while.
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Now I want a Disco Senche that plays random disco music and has flashing lights.

Sssshhhhh! Good god man, what are you trying to do? Do you really want them to open a "Pimp My Mount" section of the Crown Store?

"Check out my running lights on my Imperial yo! Time to hit the three leg motion and bounce!"
  • Wtrenga
    Wtrenga
    ✭✭✭
    Are these the console patch notes? Because the PC DB notes have been up for a little while.

No, we are waiting for today's patch notes for after the maintenance!
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B77QUj9.gif
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this was missing :)

PatchNotesGif_zpsf70r27v3.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xylphan wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »

Sssshhhhh! Good god man, what are you trying to do? Do you really want them to open a "Pimp My Mount" section of the Crown Store?

"Check out my running lights on my Imperial yo! Time to hit the three leg motion and bounce!"

Well NOW I want a pimp my mount section if those are options... :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix issue with pvp vendor and fix molten armaments swap bar bug